One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 am

(Kaiser... forgive my rant, but... could you maybe not be so um... cheap when evading attacks? Some detail would be nice because your character had to evade both molten metal pieces as well as a scythe slash ... so a generic "dodge" is really quite inadequate. Since you failed to even acknowledge the molten metal, that should yield some nice third degree burns and bits of metal deeply imbedded in his skin.)

Kiana was actually please the the swordsman did not get distracted by her nonsense. His ability to compartmentalize his energies on single tasks would be most useful for her research. She narrows her eyes as Momoshiro failed to simply, die. Her eyes begin to reflect a vivid red light as her rage drives the thermal energy of her body even higher.
"I'll just wait my turn then, laddie..."
She follows suit with the swordsman, moving out at a broad angle, 90 degrees from Satoshi's position to Momoshiro's left flank, not daring the dishonor of attacking from behind. She waits for Satoshi's blades to stop moving. She then spins her scythe by its midpoint, from one hand to the other, its bo staff length quickly gaining momentum, making a white glowing circle as it heats. She uses a the kinetic energy from the momentum of the spinning to send a long arcing vertical downward slash at Momoshiro.
"Hearth of Hades..."

Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 am

Ryan uses his cybernetic arm to catch Inui's punch " Well then allow me to show you the power of the brother of Anubis" Ryan then uses his left arm to come down with a powerful slash "Come join Max and welcome back my friend"

Tori smiled " Which means that you won't win this fight" Tori then dashes towards Atobe and delivered one of her powerful attacks " Iron Fist"...

Last edited by 9thKing on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:25 am

"Bane Bane no mi:Spring Snipe!!!" Sam said as he lunched himself fast toward the ice breaking it, and then moved toward the two pirates like an arrow still using the power of the Bane Bane no Mi.

"Now you both die!!" Sam said as he slashed at the two pirates while he was still moving toward them at a very fast speed in mid air. They were pretty good, but dodging this attack was impossible now.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:51 am

"Ryan... There is no need to waste your time here... There are some stronger guys out there , waiting for you to battle them. At the meantime , I can get rid of this scum to show the real power of our crew's divisions..." are the words of the inventor to his comrade. He laughs and stretches himself. He takes a deep breath and three umbrellas appear levitating around him. He says with a calm voice "Multibrella Sword Rampage!" as he sends his Multibrellas with the abilities of a sword , to cut the enemy to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 am

( I am trying my best to RP with all of you so please understand that the only way that I can prolong this is sometimes to dodge. It is very hard to battle all of you at the same time)

Momoshiro took all the hits but he was still alive, suddenly he roared like a blood thirsty monster and tried to attack Satoshi.

Amarant then came out from out of the smoke and spoke One down.

Atobe then laughed and dodged at light speed. Too slow . And at the same time he unleashed a punch also in light speed that was impossible to dodge.

Seshomaru and Tezuka were battling equally when suddenly Tezuka tripped and Seshomaru grazed Tezuka's cheek. It bled greatly
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 am

((I'm sorry, Kaiser, but "interfering with your fights?" How can I interfere with a fight that has only one possible outcome because the two combatants were controlled by the same puppet master? Besides, I'm supposed to change my character's personality and mood (which, at the moment, is urgent and angry) to let you do whatever you please?

Though I fully understand prolonging a fight, blatantly telling someone to piss off in nicer terms doesn't sit well with me. Plus, you utterly ignored the five attacks heading at Oishi and Inui from my extraordinarily dangerous animals. And while I'm started, I'll point out your post for Atobe. Seriously, wut? And a grazed wound would not 'bleed greatly'.

I know this rant is probably pissing you off by now, but... I needed to yell at you, or I'd go insane. Respond to the animamals trying to kill Inui and Oishi, and then I'll calm down.))

Gael smiled as he dropped the bamboo in Tezuka's hands. "No, but I expect them to distract you!" He swept his arms up and flowers shot up the length of the bamboo spears, almost crawling onto Tezuka's arms. They began releasing their Immobilizing gases, and with luck, Tezuka'd be out for the count.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 am

(you know that I am battling Tezuka in a proud 1 on 1 battle. If you are so angry then why don't you try to use multiple NPCs battling many RPers. Let us see if you don't make a mistake. Sometimes you have to know what others feel. fine if you wanna kill Tezuka. It is your choice. I've had it with this story.)

Tezuka fainted within seconds. Seshomaru then sighed and sat Interfering with my battles. not so brilliant idea.. In anger Seshomaru slowed the time around him and went infront of Inui. Good bye good sir. . He unleashed a Futae no Kiwami attack and made Inui's ribs into dust and thus killed him. Suddenly as Momoshiro was about to dive at Satoshi. A big air projectile attack hits Momoshiro. just in the nick of time, eh Satoshi? .

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 am

((Now I feel bad. I retract my statements. Just explain it better to those who 'interfere'.))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 pm

(Kaiser did u take out everybody?>)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:14 pm

(I understand prolonging a battle... but if you're going to put so little effort into it, it's frustrating, not enjoyable. You are giving no details and are ignoring the very concept of battle logistics and the limitations of physiological mechanics. Others are putting lots of detail and effort in their attacks and you are giving them cheap auto dodges with no explanation and no realistic foundation. I also understand that you have a lot of characters to control but that was your choice; no one twisted your arm to make that many NPCs. If you didn't want to commit to putting effort into each and every one of them, just don't bother with them. It's better to have one really well done character than 10 unrealistic, auto-dodging puppets.)

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am

((Sigh, Kaiser you and me need to talk, now.........))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Ryan sheathe his sword and returned his legs back to normal he scratched his head and looked around he noticed that Anubis was missing and so was Gael but his animals were still running around attacking which meant that they were still in the area " Satoshi you seen Anubis?" as Ryan yelled across the field he saw his sister standing there in the middle of the field looking he decided to walk over ....
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 am

Kiana stands down from the conflict and turns her her attention to Ryan. She wanders over to him the evil red glow slightly fading from her eyes, though she remains vigilant, her scythe tightly grasped with her eyes occasionally scanning the fray for potential attacks. She speaks to him with a sarcasm that is more annoying that clever. "You missed me, laddie... I can tell... So what the blazes is going on and what in bloody hell is with the zoo-keeper over there?"
She gives a sharp nod indicating Gael along with his scatted menagerie.
"Is he one of yours or just an eclectic visitor?"
Her eyes flash to Satoshi for a moment. She forgets her inquiries as she meanders over to him, contemplating the utility of his skills. "Bushido..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 am

Satoshi then sighs, "Im right here Ryan.... im quite surprised Gael san is here.... Anubis sama, is over there beside Gael.... looks like the battle might have ended......." He then sees Kiana and begins to blush remembering that she had said she needed him. "oh,... ummmmm..... yeah..... what...t...t... is it?"

Anubis walked to Gael "So Gael, what was that you wanted to discuss....?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 am

Ryan sighs when he heard Kiana's voice without turning around" Oh my... for a person who doesn't like to talk to me you seem to keep finding me and asking me questions" he looked over to see Anubis talking with Gael he then finally turns towards Kiana " if you look closely that zoo-keeper is the powerful Shichibukai Gael Irua and between me and you he's a secret ally of Anubis" Ryan then grips his sword in his hand tighter he didn't lower his guard around Kiana because she's a real unpredictable women.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 am

She raises a brow at Ryan, turning to take another look at Gael and recalling that her former captain fraternizing with the crew of another Shichibukai only weeks ago.
"A Shichibukai? ... seeking audience with a Yonkou on such familiar terms? That's a bit of a lark, eh laddie?"
Her blue eyes flicker back to Satoshi, their furious glow dimming a bit. "Bushido...why do you fall to pieces? I wish you no harm... I only wish for you to help me make perfect blades with the minerals of this land... for your captain and for your crew... your skills are the only ones that I have ever know to be up to this task... "
She takes the blood-born alloy katana from her hip, feeling the pulsing bloodlust brooding and throbbing. She uses the katana to shave off a thick slice of steel from the staff of the cooled scythe with relative ease. She closes her eyes for a moment, indulging in the raw power of the blade before her eyes move back to Satoshi with a flickering intensity.
"I have never seen blades of such power... but they still must become better... stronger... I... I am sorry to bother you with this obsession Bushido."
She lowers her gaze as she re-sheathes her scythe.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 am

Satoshi blushes even harder , she was now complimenting his swords style and that made him go red. He then lowered his head and turned away "No maam..... its your skill which is amazing.... i mean to be both beautiful and strong at the same time..... its so rare..... i MEAN, no i meant to say, you are beautiful and strong, and thats more amazing than my power...... ummmm, you wanted me to follow you....... well....... i suppose so..... if Anubis sama is ok with it........"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 am

" Oh my God Satoshi don't fall for her charm she has a crush on you which is why she came to you so she can be close" Ryan scratches his head and looked at Satoshi he was red as an apple and this made Ryan laugh they've been together for many years now and he never saw Satoshi this nervous before it was amazing...
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 am

Kiana narrows her eyes at Ryan, more than ready to allow her katana to find a nice warm home nestled on the left side of his chest.  She reluctantly manages to refrain from such bloody ambitions.
"How quaint, laddie... I should have expected that such a large crew would have the means to employ such a clownish jester as yourself. I must inform you that blacksmiths don't use 'charm' to pierce the hearts of idiots; they use embers and blades. I can show you if you like... "
She gives him an evil grin, harboring the promise of blood and hatred, before she sheathes her katana holding it firmly in place for a few extra moments as though it was going to launch itself back out of its scabbard upon release.  It's intensity always made her feel uneasy, as though she constantly needed to tame it. Her eyes wander back to Satoshi with particular sadness after his overly flattering words. She shakes her head a bit, and again, places a finger gently over his lips to halt his rambling as she speaks quietly.
"You... you musn't say such things, Bushido... Strength is measured in sacrifice and accomplishment and only well-formed blades can be truly beautiful. I have asked your captain if I may have use of your skills and he advised me to ask you... he actually seemed quite...  bizarrely entertained by the request for some reason. In any case, the outcome is really in your hands. I should also apologize for not asking you first, but I could see that you would never defy his wishes."

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am

Satoshi then looked to Ryan "Im sure she is not like that!!!!......... also Ryan, be nice, she helped us out....." Satoshi then turns to Kiana "If Anubis sama says i can go..... i suppose i can go........i mean, unless im allowed to remain in contact with Anubis sama and the crew........."

Anna landed besides Anubis and then bows "Sire, i have received news from Tanith... Whiskey Peak belongs to us... also Alfresco called.... Water 7 is also ours........ but Max has returned anyway........."

Anubis sighs, and then turns to Gael "Anna, im in the middle of a conversation.... but thank you for the report.... keep in mind, if you were not in my crew and you interrupt me, i would slice your head off.... but, since you are in my crew.... i wont punish you.... "

Anna nodded "Of course sire, i ask for your forgiveness.......... i did not mean to act so brashly.... i was way out of line......"
Anubis sighed "No dear, its not your fault.. im a bit edgy after all this fighting business..... anyway, Gael, what is it you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm

She almost let a smile cross her face, finding the interaction of Ryan and Satoshi to be entertaining but she caught and suppressed it at the last moment. Even if she was growing fond of this odd crew and all of it's bizarre quirks, she would not let it interfere with her work.
"Ah don't be so hard on the little lad... We best communicate with hostility; better it be in words than in blades, I suspect. There is really no harm in it. By the way, Bushido... you're much better at communicating when you're shouting. Perhaps you should shout at me too... or do I have to make you angry first? "
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Ryan paused for a moment Satoshi rarely raised his voice and this kinda shocked Ryan " Well.. If you wanna go with her, how can I stop you" Ryan looked at Kiana and smiled " You see I knew it,your such a flirt hahaha Bushido is that your nickname for him" as Ryan talked to Kiana and Satoshi a large shadow came behind Ryan and knocked him to the ground " What the hell is wrong with you I've been here for hours now and you didn't speak to me yet!!" Tori stood over Ryan as he laid on the ground she looked at Kiana and Satoshi " Hi, I'm Tori" She smiles and looked at the two of them...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Gael sighed and his animals returned to his side. More accurately, Figdra swallowed all of them. "Well... you are aware of the large tree in the center of each section of Saobady Archipelago? The entire Archipelago is just that: trees. To be precise, mangrove trees. Which means, if done correctly..." He turned to a particularly empty portion of the sea and seemed to struggle with lifting something upwards. The area bubbled, and a giant tree trunk rocketed out of the ground, it's roots swiftly twisting out with it, and returning to the sea floor. The roots twisted amongst themselves, creating a porous island of sorts just off the coast. "... I can do something like that." Gael turned back to Anubis and grinned. "Now, the reason I came here: I would like to create more of these islands of sorts. However, I want other's opinions on it. As two of my closest... acquaintances are unavailable, you were the next choice. Now: would you give me permission to continue construction?" Yeah, using the term 'permission' was rather odd, but he didn't want to anger someone as powerful as Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Kiana unsheathed her scythe to finish cleaning the lingering residual particles of dried blood that were still clinging to the wicked curve of the blade. The extreme heat always made cleaning the blades easy. Most of the liquid vaporized while the proteins in the remaining part quickly coagulated so stains were never left behind on her blades. She gave Ryan a cold glare as he proceed to mock her professional interest in Satoshi.
"What foundation do you have for this misguided accusation, laddie? What example do you have? I asked him for assistance in forging blades and nothing more... what in the bloody blue blades could you possibly see in this request? ... and what, exactly, would you have me call him?"
She shivered a bit; she always felt a bit cold after she had used a large amount of the thermal energy produced by her devil fruit. She tugged the cloak that once belonged to Anubis around her shoulders as she gave her scythe a final inspection. She steps back a bit as Ryan is quite abruptly knocked to the ground. She her eyes focus on Tori for a moment and then move to Ryan and back as the situation unfolds. She raises a brow at Tori's odd friendliness, automatically suspicious.
"Hello, lassie. I'm a mite glad that you've finally caught him. Perhaps you should invest in a leash or at least a collar with a bell. Personally, I would recommend a muzzle."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Satoshi then blushed "You wish to scream at me? i would hope not......... im not one for anger unless theres a reason....... " Satoshi blushed again, another woman was here. He was not having a good day, and he lowered his face because it was too red.

Anubis looked over to Gael "More islands you say Gael?.......... you wouldnt upset me, but the implications on the landscape if this is done could be quite devastating right? However, you are free to do as you would like my friend..... Shabondy is dangerous though......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next