One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Gael nodded. "Saobady is dangerous due to its placement. Mariejois and Fishman Island don't help the safety level of that place. However... an important thing to remember is that I have full control over every life on those mangrove areas. I will be careful with my placement. Oh... and I won't be needing that new island off your coast. I suppose if I 'accidentally' forgot about it, and you just happened to 'take advantage of it', then I suppose," he shrugged, "the World Government will just have to live with it."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Kiana looked up and blinked, a bit perplexed by Satoshi, as usual. His frequent onset of abrupt rambling never made any sense to her. She never suspected it was her own fault.
"No... I was suggesting that you shout at me, not the other way ab-..."
She suddenly took note of his red face and was far too oblivious to comprehend that he was actually blushing. She immediately suspected something was terribly wrong with him... perhaps something happened during the battle.
"Oi, Bushido... are you alright?!"
She remembered that rapidly reddening skin was the characteristic of various dangerous venoms she had worked with in the past, causing her to suspect the worst from her unfortunate misdiagnosis of his ... condition. With out thinking she lifts his chin with a finger, carefully examining his face for any other symptoms. Though she would never admit it, she was actually a bit concerned.
"Have... have you been poisoned, Bushido? Do you have any cuts? Someone may have been using an envenomed blade. Don't worry, Bushido; I'll find help for you! Could you tell me how to find your crew's doctor? You ...you shouldn't move too much so the venom won't circulate so quickly. There may be an antidote... I only have antidotes for necrotizing venoms... this is most certainly another kind..."
Her sad, almost panicked blue eyes gaze at Ryan and Satoshi, waiting for someone to tell her how to find the crew's doctor.
"Where is your doctor... please... quickly!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 am

Ryan slowly got up rubbing the back of his head " Oww, Onee-sama you didn't give me time to find you" Ryan got off the ground and wiped the dirt of his suit and looked at his sister " Jerk!" Ryan looked at Kiana and then at Satoshi and grinned " This is my sister Tori" Ryan then steps aside and pointed at his sister...

Tori looked at them " Satoshi The Lightning Beast, aren't I a lucky women to be in the presents of first mate of the powerful youkon" she touches him on his shoulder and smiles " there's no need to blush" Tori smile and almost looked exactly like Ryan does when he smiles she looked at Kiana on the corner of his eye but didn't say anything to her she just stared....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 am

Anubis laughed "Ahahahaa, very well then Gael, lets go with your idea..... well see where it takes us..... what exactly do you need from me to make it work?"

Satoshi then said "He..e...e.llo, nice to meet you.......... , and no im not sick, just..... need to walk off somewhere for a bit........." Satoshi did not want to worry kiana, so he slowly walked off to go and wash his face.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 am

She finally gathers that he hasn't been poisoned and quickly loses interest, feeling a bit foolish. She shudders in the shame of her outburst over something that seems to be nothing at all.
"Understood; I'm pleased to hear that you won't perish in the next hour. Also, it would seem that you have a guest..."
She nods her head in Tori's direction as she take a moment to observe the interactions between the two siblings.
"...and I'm sure you three have some sort of post battle regrouping to take care of. I have work to do. I bid you all good day and good luck."
She abruptly turns on her heel, moving away from the three of them ambling toward the cliff face harboring the minerals. She inhales deeply, briefly enjoying the distinctive, clean scent of the nearby minerals.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 am

Tori smiles and waved " It was nice meeting you lady" she then leans in towards Ryan she spoke loud and not even tried to whisper " So are those two dating or something" Ryan's eyes grew big and he begin to laugh " hahaha nothing I think she has a little secret crush on him" Ryan throws his arm around his sister " Well Onee-sama it's time for you to meet Anubis" as Ryan hugged his sister he division begin watching him no one except Anubis and Sastoshi has ever seen Ryan soft side and it really freaked everyone else out...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 am

Amarant approaches Seshomaru. Good to have you back Seshomaru. . Shuya Gala then appears. So that is how you fight. I am glad to be a part of the Dark Asura, Captain.
Seshomaru then smiles at the both of them. Say where is Kazuma? . From afar Kazuma appears with a torn shirt I am here Captain Seshomaru. It appears that I enjoyed training and was not able to help you. . Seshomaru stood up and spoke Looks like this is the first time we all spoke together huh? . Everyone laughed loud.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Gael smiled. "Just tell me if I go overboard. I understand that this might cause problems if I get carried away, and I need someone to stop me before that happens."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:32 am

Anubis smiled "Its alright my friend, go as wild as you want...... though , there is really no need for my approval...... still it is an interesting concept, but im afraid at the moment, i do not have actual time to invest in the matter as i will be busy for a while with a certain issue....... Anna!!!"

Anna appeared and kneeled before Anubis "Yes sire, what is thy command?"

Anubis then said "Go fetch Solar when he gets here..... me and him need to talk about a particular matter, also summon Zanbian as well. Satoshi wont be with us for a while. By the look on his face, im guessing he agreed to go with the girl..... meaning that........"

Satoshi walked to Anubis "Anubis sama.... i will follow Kiana, is what she is researching important?" Anubis nodded "It is....... that girl has rare talent and she has taken a liking to you..... let us use both of these things to our advantage and hurry with haste.... she also made me this lovely sword.... but im going to get Ryan to teach me how to use it......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 am

Kiana was pleased to be alone with the minerals, not encumbered by human contact. She chips away some large pieces of the mineral and and sits on the ground, crossing her legs like a child, with her back against the rock face. She puts her scythe on the ground next to her as she begins to gently melt and mold pieces of the mineral with her hands to try and determine its exact melting point. Soon she would begin gathering large quantities of the material to stock her forge for research. She shuddered at the thought of handling the large amount of seastone that she would also have to gather to this same end. For the moment she was content to gaze at the iridescent, mobile particles of the partially melted mineral, her complete fascination causing her to forget where she was and about the nearby battle.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:12 am

Ryan and Tori was now walking over to where Anubis, Gael, and Satoshi was, when he walked up he heard his name " Anubis, Satoshi whats going on? It looks like you two are planning somthing." Ryan looks over at Gael and nods towards him " Evening Mr Gael" Ryan then looks back towards Anubis " So... whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 am

Anubis then saw Ryan as well "hello ryan, i trust your guest is well looked after....... though i must say we have barely had anytime to arrange a banquet or something...... and yes Ryan, there is a plan.... a very big plan.... im sorry about your arm Ryan.... i know you got damaged pretty badly last time........."

Satoshi then bowed "Il be going now Anubis sama....... ill see you soon Ryan.... Gael sama, Tori........" Satoshi blushed when he said the girls name, but then he ran to where Kiana was in search for her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:13 am

Just then Seshomaru walked slowly towards Anubis. Hey Anubis, I like you to meet someone, the 4th member of the Dark Asura Pirates. Shuya Gala. He is a cyborg and could help even Ryan with some modifications. .
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 am

Ryan looked over at Seshomaru " Evening Seshomaru-sama that seems like a good idea that would be interesting" Ryan the about his sister " Seshomaru this is my sister Tori"

Tori smiled " My my How lucky of me to meet both Youkou in one day" Tori extended he hand out toward both of the men with a smile on her face "s So nice to meet both of you"///
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 am

Seshomaru then spoke Well this is the least I can do to repay for your help guys. And Hello to you too Ryan's Sister. Well then I will now officially show you, as of the moment, the Dark Asura Pirates. .As Seshomaru shakes Tori's hands. Amarant, Kazuma and Shuya appeared. My right hand, Amarant Galvez, My Battle Operations Leader Kazuma Arch and my Carpenter and Defense Operations Leader Shuya Gala.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am

Tori lets go of Seshomaru's hand "My name is Tori not Ryan's sister Mr. Seshomaru" Tori then looks at the crew and nods her head " Evening Gentlemen, so you don't have not one female in your crew huh?" Tori runs her hand threw he head and looked at Seshomaru...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:47 am

As everyone is speaking with each other , Max walks at the place along with his new cyborg: Dino. He smiles to everyone around , saying "Hello." while he introduces Dino to them. He says "Well... This guy is my new assistant. He is really smart , so if you want any equipment , he could make you some...Right Dino?

The Dinosaur Cyborg nodded while clenching his fist in a way that nobody could see him doing that...Then , he said "Nice to meet you everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:43 am

Seshomaru then smiled. Well I meant that as a joke. Well there is one but I can't find her. So technically yes Shuya then talks to Ryan Let me check at your arm. It might have some minor damages . Seshomaru then looks at Anubis. Anubis I think it is time for me to finally set sail
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

Ryan shows Shuya his arm " So you think you can do something cool with it?" Ryan begins opening and closing his hand as Shuya examined his arm..

Tori looked at Seshomaru " Sesshomaru if I may I would like to offer my servers to you" Tori looks at Seshomaru with a smile on her face..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Anubis looked at Shuya "A cyborg eh? Oh hello Max, and more cyorgs i see....... well that is incredibly intersting, such technology....... anyway gentlemen im quite tired today, unless you have something to tell me Seshomaru?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Seshomaru then gives Anubis something and had called a falcon This is my vivre card Anubis, contact me if you need help or something. Bring any message using this falcon. . Seshomaru then had a big smile and looked at Tori With pleasure Ms. Tori. Oh wait for me before you go to the ship, you might get lost.

Shuya then laughs. Well your arm was done in a rush, the metal used were heavier but from the previous battle it only had minor damages so no big deal. I can fix it and make it lighter but make sure that you take good care of it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Anubis took the vivre card "I see that's good then, it would seem that you are off to your own journey, that is very important. Also , i dont need the falcon." Anubis whistles lightly and a hawk swoops down with great speed form the sky and lands on Anubis's arm. Anubis fed his pet hawk treats. He had kept King for so many years. He always had his pet hawk by his side "This is my pet hawk King. He will do any and all delivery for me. So dont worry, King is very able"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Kiana continues to stare at the fluctuating particles within the minerals, utterly mesmerized. Satoshi's approach startles her a bit, causing the to reflexively fling the liquid mineral to the ground, and leap to her feet, scythe in hand, and held at guard, the heat just starting to rise in her hand and transfer to the scythe before she finally recognizes Satoshi.
"B...bushido..."
She tries to play off her jumpiness by absently twirling her scythe as though she hand intended to abruptly start training with it all along. Realizing that it probably wasn't convincing, she stops, planting the end of her scythe to the ground. She backs away a bit, recalling how ridiculously uncomfortable he seems to get whenever she is too near.
"Bushido... I... I didn't actually think you would show up. I'm sorry I startled you with this request... It's just that, for many years I have been searching for an excellent swordsman to study so that I can, at last, forge the worlds most perfectly formed and balanced katana... and these minerals will make them also the strongest. When I saw you... I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to finally have the missing link in my research. Thank you for coming... though I suspect your captain may have sent you as a sort of appeasement ... to keep me cooperating... though, I must admit, you do make a very tempting bargaining chip if this is the case... um... that is, y-your skills, I mean."
She takes a few more steps backward, remorseful after her rather clumsy choice of words, until she accidentally smacks into the rock face at her back. This inadvertently frees a bit of small loose mineral rubble that falls and bounces off of her head unceremoniously before collecting around her feet. She closes her eyes tightly so she will not have to see the reaction to her ridiculous clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Seshomaru then smiled Oh yes I forgot about King, by the way this is Ryoma. My falcon. Well also Anubis, Shuya asked me that Ryan can send him a message if his hand will be damaged.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 am

Anubis then said "Ok very well, im sure Ryan will maitain contact, ill see you later Seshomaru, i hope you the best on your travels, keep safe and im sure Ryan will do it if he wants"

Satoshi did not laugh at her clumsiness, he just ruffled his hair and then reacted in a simple manner, he didnt blush this time, he was focused on something. "Well, umm, Miss Kiana is it not? I decided to join, because, ummm, you need my help with some research thing right? It just would seem like a great way to become even stronger, which is my greatest desire. Anubis sama has already told me how smart you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next