One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Kaidou and Momoshiro went close to each other. Momoshiro shouted. We will crush you both. .

Amarant grabs his Amarant Sword and steps beside Satoshi. Do you want me to take care of them both?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:47 pm

A tongue shot out of the water at the beach, using an unaware pirate as a very useful leverage point to hurl a spherical frog missile out of the water. Figdra spat Gael out at the fight, and he swept his arms up. Two giant masses of wooden vines erupted from behind Kaidou and Momoshiro, took the shape of hands, and tried to grab them. Gael himself used well placed leaf clutches to break his fall. He landed to the side of Satoshi and Amarant, facing the opposite direction. "Anubis. I must talk with you." Gael strode forward as Figdra kept using his tongue to use pirates as latch points.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Amarant quickly unsheathes his sword and cuts the wooden vines that were to attack Momoshiro and Kaidou. Hmph, wouldn't want others to take away my prey.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Gael scoffed. "Don't let them near Anubis and I. Or I WILL end their lives. I have a discussion that must occur immediately with Anubis. If that conversation doesn't happen... I might have to do something I'll regret."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Kiana laughed a bit and Anubis' comment
"Oh course I'm bloody still here; I don't have wings! It's amusing that you also seem to not have a clue why the blazes your island being attacked ... either way, I can't let these idiots get hold of the minerals here. For now, my good prince, I'm not about to let you have all the fun..."
Her eyes glow blue as she spins her scythe, the metal glowing white hot under the influence of her devil fruit. She does a back flip landing squarely in front of a group of enemy pirate currently rushing at Anubis, with her back to them. She feels the cold steel of their imminent attack and offers Anubis a sadistic grin before she turns at the last possible second, with a horizontal torso-level slash of her molten scythe. One by one the men fall on their knees, the gaping wounds just starting to spill organs as they take their last breath. Her eyes glow more brightly, cheerfully shimmering in the bloodshed. She looks back over her shoulder at Anubis, dark her mostly shielding her face. "I have a favor to ask of you, Prince..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 am

Ryan stopped in his tracks he was tired of seeing that man he was about to yell but decided to focus of his enemy he unsheathe his sword " I'm sorry I'm gonna have to end this fight it seems that man has come back here again" Ryan begins twirling his sword around he then disappears and reappears beside Inui and delivered a powerful sword slick towards Inui body...

Tori smiled as the light beam came towards her she dodges the attack at the last second and she appeared in the air above Atobes head, her legs were covered in what seems like lighting she delivers at kick to Atobe even if his blocked it, it should cause him some damage..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 am

Inui then was cut into two but suddenly disappeared. He then appeared behind Ryan. Your in it for now. Chance of getting into my illusion. 100%

Atobe then smiles and snaps his fingers. Kabaji then jumped and punched Tori to prevent her from attacking
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:29 am

As Ryan lands to the ground after his attack he looks on the corner of his eye behind him " Illusions... Such a coward" Ryan then slowly turns around twirling his sword with a blank expression on his face he then swings his sword creating a air blade and sending it towards Inui...

Tori takes the punch it didn't cause he much damage but just caught her off guard " What!! Another one what kind of man brags about his power and then brings another man into the fight to help him" Tori sighs and looks at the man..
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 am

"Well..Well looks like I get to kill you both."Sam said as he laughed out loud, and as he blocked the punch with his swords.

"Bane Bane no Mi:spring hopper!!"Sam launched himself from one spot to another pretty fast as he slashed at Oishi, and Kikumaru from all directions using his swords.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:22 am

Anubis was feeling in a daze. When did Gael get here? Oh well, he wasnt going to question trivial things at this point "Sure thing Gael, you know my door is always open... just that we are in the midst of fighting off morons who think they can challenge me..... and yes Kiana... what is this favor you want?"

Satoshi then said to Amarant "AMARANT, stop that, Gael is Anubis samas friend, we are ordered not to harm him!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 am

She runs her finger slowly over her scythe which was still blazing hot to remove the scorched, dried blood.
"This may be quite a large favour, really... After these idiots have been sufficiently slaughtered, would you mind terribly if I ... hmm ... borrowed your swordsman for a bit?"
Her eyes wander over to the nearby conflict involving the bizarre mammal-conveyed newcomer, distracting her for only a moment. She bites her lower lip for a moment, a bit sheepish about the ambiguity of her incomplete request.
"For um... research, I mean. Yess, research... those with extraordinary skills in blade combat are terribly useful in the fabrication of perfect blades you see, laddie."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 am

Anubis chuckled at this request, for two reasons. One was because he knew how Satoshi was around girls, the second was because he was wondering where the fascination for Satoshi suddenly came from. "Oh i see.... research? Sounds amusing......... well, if it benefits everyone... i suppose why not? But you should not be asking me... you should be asking him..... contrary to popular belief, i do not own my crews souls... they are here of their free will....... so go and ask him as well...."

Satoshi was cutting down pirates who were trying to stab him from behind. He gripped his two swords and then aimed foward "LIGHTNING STORM!!!!" A barrage of cuts which were like bolts of lightning , sliced through the enemies. They all fell by the wayside as Satoshi had a flashing look in his eyes, like a beast. He got up "Enough... this is our island... i wont let you people do as you please... lets go Amarant....." he didnt look at amarant as he said this, all his energy was being directed to his feet, he wasnt even going to give them time to breath. "The moon illuminates... the clouds cover the worlds earthly shames.... the sun brightens even the darkest world... the rain cleanses and keeps the world clean... the thunder sounds the battle cry.... and the lightning strikes vengeance into the hearts of men..... LIGHTNING BEAST STYLE, LIGHTNING TORNADO........" He dashed foward and then unsheaths and sheaths his katanas almost a few seconds as he appears behind Kaido and Momoshiro. At least 5 slices on each aimed for their legs , arms and chest.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 am

She gave Anubis a blank stare, abbreviated but two confused and rapid blinks. "What... what's so funny, laddie? Amusing, indeed! Sword making is no bloody joke! It would be most uncustomary to recruit his assistance behind your back, don't you think? Eeeehh? What's that? I... I have to ask him?"
She takes a moment to glance over at the swordsman, carefully examining his form with his blades, utterly amazed that this was the same babbling creature from before. "You've bloody got to be joking..."
She had only heard rumors of the better swordsmen of the world, but to see one in action was quite another matter. Few things were quite so irresistible to a weapon engineer than a well-weilded blade. The careful study of his skills would be most useful in her research. Perfectly balanced blades made of the mineral alloy would be simply unstoppable. She tilted her head a bit as he finished off last two fellows with carefully placed, rapid katana strikes, rather enjoying her first bit of ... research. She decided to get asking him out of the way, though, not expecting him to agree; after finding the minerals in such abundance, things were going all too well for something to not go wrong.
She reluctantly wanders to Satoshi, keeping a wary eye on the two he just mauled and a tight grip on her scythe. She speaks a bit more slowly and carefully that her usual arrogant tone.
"Hello again, Bushido. I'm sorry about before, when... erm"
She gives a reticent glance at the ground before continuing.
"...well, you remember, I suppose? Ah, to the point... could I ask you to help me with something? ... when you have time, I mean..." She bites her lower lip a bit and gazes at him from beneath her wispy bangs with bright, pleading blue eyes. "...please... I ... I need you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:35 am

Amarant spoke I don't care as no one takes my-. He saw that he attacked Kaidou. He rushed and blocks the attacks on Kaidou I said no one takes my prey. . Momoshiro then dodges and parried the attacks that took most of his energy

Oishi slams his fist in to the ground and created Ice pillars to defend them from the attacks.

Inui then spoke moving three steps backward can dodge the attack completley. .

Atobe then appeared infront of Tori Hmph. Amateur. Light Punch . Atobe unleashed a god speed punch.

Seshomaru then exchanged blows with Tezuka, but something is familiar. He then became shocked and learned that Tezuka was always attacking with the Futae no Kiwami style. Seshomaru then smiled So this is a fight with Futae no Kiwami style huh? [
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 am

((You have got to be kidding Kaiser, lol))

Satoshi was so focused that when the girl came behind him, he was shocked , then she asked him some question. He also saw Amarant shouting something at him. He decided to answer one at a time "Amarant , stop being idiotic i will not let this fight go one for longer than it must... these men will die here and now for entering Anubis samas lair......" Satoshi then realised, that girl asked him to help her with something, he looked into her eyes and saw how wanting she was. Satoshi began blushing and then looked away "Ummmmmm, well... the thing..... the... the thing is, we are in the middle of a fight.... i need to ......ummmmm, fight right now...... can this wait till later? Maybe when im done with this fight..... ill help you with whatever you need....." Satoshi then panicked, did he say that wrongly.... what if she wanted..... marriage? Oh god no, Satoshi wasnt ready for marriage yet..... or was he? What could she want from him. Satoshi was pondering this for a bit, but he was blushing extremely.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 am

Amarant took the chance and attacked Kaidou. Kaidou then flew into the nearby trees. Amarant then dashed into Kaidou and created a huge smoke.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:46 am

Ryan sighs and the smiles again "So basically the person has to be faster then you to get a hit in, No problem I can do that" Ryan's legs turned into springs he knelt down and his springs begin vibrating faster and faster " Mode Two: Hyper Jump" Ryan jumps towards Inui his speed was so great he left a small crater in the ground he disappears for a second and appears right in front of Inui and delivered a slash across his chest....

Tori almost lost sight of Inui she saw the punch coming at her and delivered a punch of her own " Iron Fist" the collision of bother the fist created a small bright explosion that knocked Tori back " Don't underestimate me I've studied martial arts styles all my life hand to hand combat his second nature to me"...

Last edited by 9thKing on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:13 pm

As the battles reach their peak , a figure that stands on the sky watches. The guy had a little bit long and white hair and his eyes were gray. He says "Wow...It seems that I was too late. Everyone seems to be battling down there...Dino... It's time for us to enter the battle , right?" Then , he turns he looks at a dinosaur like creature that was holding an umbrella. The dinosaur takes a look at his master and says "I guess you are right , Max-sama."
"Good." are the man's words. He laughs and says "Let's go Dino!" as he moves towards the battlefield prepared to battle.
Maxulus and Dinosaur land on the ground. They watch at a couple of pirates. Max says to Dino before he leaves "These pirates are not from our crew. Do not show any mercy. I will be back soon." and he begins levitating to leave. Dino licks himself as he wants to show the pirates what he wants to do with their blood. He laughs and says "Dino Zap Beam!" as he launches electricity from his hands , in order to zap his enemies.

Meanwhile , Maxulus summons his umbrellas and slashes any pirates that do not belong to his crew. While he was still watching the battle from the sky , he watched at someone else's battle that picked his interest: Ryan's. His enemy seemed to create illusions , something that Max could deal with. He arrives at the place his crewmate was battling and says "Well , Ryan... Mind if I join the battle , too?" The 4th Division Commander had joined the fray!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 pm

She raises a brow as Satoshi starts rambling again. What the hell was he so afraid of? She only wanted his help in weapon production, not his blood. The sudden interruption was more than a little annoying and her fury began to rise. She narrows her eyes and they begin to glow an ethereal blue once more. She had work to do and these interruptions were obnoxious and unacceptable.
"Don't worry, Bushido... it's nothing difficult. You make even... like it. We'll play later... "
She turned her attention back to the interruptions and pulled a bit of steel fragments from a pouch at her hip, the particles instantly melting to a molten liquid in her hand. She opens her hand slinging the molten particles in front of her and an angle that looked as though she were blowing them out of her hand. The white hot particles were a bit difficult to see at they traveled, their trajectory precisely set for Momoshiro's current position. "MOLTEN MIST!!"
Knowing that he would either have to dodge this wide spray of molten metal very quickly or be covered in hot liquid metal that would burn him severely as it adhered to his skin embedding and cooling instantly. Using this as a distraction, she tightly gripped her scythe, spinning it as the heat rapidly built up in the blade again.
"I don't have time to play... I have work to do, you slimy, residual piece of carbon-based worthlessness! I won't have you in the way any longer. I also can't have you damaging my... raw materials; I saw him first! Now, be a good little lad and DIE!!"
The poison trigger was activated as the blade began to glow red hot. She jumped, holding the hot envenomed scythe with both hands as she executed an aerial cartwheel, placing her rapidly alongside Momoshiro when she executed a spinning slash directed at Momoshiro's torso. "TOXIC FLAME!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Gael rather rudely grasped Anubis' wrist and yanked him away with strength that only came from determination mixed with urgency. He dragged him far enough away so that their conversation will not be over heard. He took a deep breath, knowing full well what he had to say might well make Anubis want to kill him. "Anubis. You are aware of how Saobady Archipelago was formed, correct?" A pirate came up from behind, attempting to stab through Gael to get Anubis. Oh-so promptly a tongue lashed out and sucked the pirate into Figdra's belly. Figdra horked out Peaba and Rirnef, and Gael also let Fenrir join the fray. The menagerie of animals began laying waste to the enemy pirates alongside the Anubis Pirates. "And before you bring up the World Government: I don't care what they think."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Anubis then sighed "Ok, ok, yes i am aware somewhat of how shabondy was created..... but not the whole story. Is there something wrong Gael? Perhaps something amiss? Either way, can this not wait till after the battle?"

Satoshi then got into stance holding his blades up. the girl was now attacking and he at least stop blushing enough to realise two of the enemy were sneaking up behind him, he used Flash step and cut down the two pirates in a instant , he then dashed foward to the side, in case Momoshiro was about to attack Kiana.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Gael's lip twitched. He wanted to get this over with NOW. He wanted to get closure... he'd go insane. Two plans, that's all he had. "Yes... it can wait until after the battle. It's important though... I don't want to have to wait very long." He turned and walked forward, throwing his right arm to the side in a sweeping motion. Figdra coughed up Squil, and patches of Impel Down blade grass appeared, encircling the invaders, but leaving the Anubis Pirates unharmed. "I'll show you what it means to get in the Shichibukai's business!"

His animal army dashed forward, all teaming up on different targets. Peaba and Rirnef charged Oishi, Rirnef melting the pillars so Peaba could launch high voltage plumage at Oishi's limbs and core. Meanwhile, Figdra, Fenrir, and Squil bombarded Inui. Squil's tail spiked out and he smashed it home at the back of Inui's head, while Figdra's tongue went for his legs. Fenrir turned into his half form and aimed a steel bite for Inui's side.

Gael strode to behind Tezuka, two bamboo spears leaping into his arms. He jabbed them both at Tezuka, angry as hell.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm

She steps back, still rotating her scythe at guard. Her body pulses with extreme thermal energy, steam gently beginning to rise from her shoulders, billowing in front of her glowing eyes, giving her a demonic look. Her eyes flicker momentarily to Satoshi who is approaching. "Hello again, bushido... you're not very good at sharing victims, are you?" She smirks and gives him an almost playful wink, mostly to see what kind of hilarious fumbling show he would put on.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 am

(please Gael, do not interfere with my battles)

Tezuka then looked at Gael with a serious look as he grabbed the bamboo spears easily. Do you think this two sticks can kill me?. He then looked at Seshomaru. Shall we continue? . Seshomaru then agreed and there neck-to-neck battle started once again.

Inui then fixed his glasses and delivered a fast punch before Ryan could hit him. No it is not about speed. It is about who is stronger

Atobe then laughed And what do I care about that?

Momoshiro then, in just the nick of time, dodged the posion attack. His coat then was spilled with drops of poison that it melted. I would have become Momoshiro Toast!

Kaidou then unleashed his attack. Tsss. Snake Shot! . Amarant then unsheathed Haseo and slashed the blade. Your blade is good but-. He suddenly appeared behind Kaidou and slashed him but Kaidou easily parried the attack. I am not good enough?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 am

Satoshi was super focused, he was blushing when she winked at him , but e was super focused and the adrenaline made him more focused on his job..... Satoshi then dashed foward at lightning speed , he thn used lightning storm to send a barrage of cuts at full speed against Momoshiro.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next