One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 am

Ryan scratches his head and sighs " Who knows what's going on down there" Ryan turns around and looks at all the people on the beach " Looks like a battles about to happen, and I just got back they can handle themselves down there" Ryan leans against a tree and looks at her for a moment " oh yeah excuse my manners I'm Ryan the second division commander and you are?" Ryan says with a smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 am

"You're an odd sort, laddie."
From his indifference to the conflict, she rather assumed it must be a random invasion by nameless idiots who thought they would make a name for themselves by recklessly challenging a yonkou...only to be crushed. She still keeps her distance, having no reason to believe anyone at this point.
"I suppose you could call me a bit of wandering chaos... former pirate... now a blacksmith lusting after the perfect blade... this bit of land ... full of raw materials for unstoppable weaponry... I guess your captain an I have an... understanding... but since I'm not part of your crew, I wouldn't hesitate to open your throat if you gave me cause. Oh, the name is Kiana. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 am

Ryan noticed that the women was very cautious around him " hahaha Nice, very nice your so blood thirsty and it's beautiful" Ryans face became dark and cold for a moment and he quickly snaps out of it he blinks his eyes a few times " So.. Kiana do you plan on joining us for a while?" Ryan smiles looking at her...
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 am

"You're easily amused, it seems..."
She narrows her eyes at him distastefully. It seemed almost that he was intentionally stalling her... and why was he always grinning like an idiot?
"So... you seem to have a bit if time on your hands... "
Her lip curls into a sadistic smirk as she speaks with a dash of evil mischief peppering her word.
"Care to have a little fun?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:23 am

Ryan looks at Kiana " hmmm I'm sure Anubis would be mad but who cares" Ryan unsheathe his nodachi "Don't think because your a women imma go easy on you" Ryan became excited and points his sword at Kiana
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:41 am

"No, you idiot!... if I intended to battle you, I wouldn't have wasted time listening to your miserable interrogation, laddie... I don't suppose this garment strikes you as familiar with all of this royal nonsense upon it?"
She pulls the hood a bit lower to shadow her already masked face. She re-sheathes her scythed and pulled her blood-cristened alloy sword, Oni Sutemi, feeling the tense throbbing of its bloodlust peak her thirst for battle. She whispers faintly to the sword. "It's been too long, old friend."
Her eyes move back to Ryan for a moment. "Care to have a bit of a ruse? You know I'm not your captain... but will these invading fools be able to tell the difference?... lets give them a dead end to chase... and I do mean ... dead."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 am

Inui fixed up his glasses and then spoke Probability of winning. 50%. All right I am here to make up an offer, it will be a best of 5 matches. If you win, you can do whatever you want with us and you will take all our belongings as well, and if we lose it will be vice versa. Since we are only 6 in a crew this is the best way to fight.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 am

Anubis sighed "God damn it, you people are all idiots..... but fine whatever.... usually im not in the mood..... but sure whatever your say..... lets go for it ....... we are not like normal people.........."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:29 am

Inui then laughed. Idiots? Haha. Don't tell me you are scared? You are just rmaking reasons.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 am

Ryan sheathe his sword and scratches his head " hahah well what do you have in mind?" Dontae gets off the tree and looks at her
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Anubis sighs "You see the thing is.... we are missing more than half of our division commanders.... our men are quite and tired and you people attack us...... now tactically , things are not in my favor.... unless i do this.... DESERT SPADA GRANDE!!!!!!!!!" Anubis sends a giant Sand blade which is aimed at slicing through the ship.

Satoshi then sighed "Shankly.... lets get to work!!!! We need to cover Anubis sama!!!!"

Knight Jr sighed as well, "Looks like a battle... though its rare for Anubis sama to be fighting......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:26 pm

(Why am I always so late ? T_T)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 pm

((OOC: Nikz, I haven't been much in this topic so tell me the long story short, what should I do now. Sorry too tired to read it all Q.Q))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:20 pm

((Basically since you guys left, there was a pirate crew, they are a big crew trying to kill Anubis to become famous, you know those foolish people that can kill yonkou, so we are going to fight them now.... up to speed yet?))
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Kiana glare at Ryan for a moment, rather surprised and annoyed that he could be so thick.
"Look, boy ... even if you don't care... even if you don't think that this situation is not worth acknowledging... you are not captain of this crew so that is not your bloody call to make ... these creatures, be they weak, foolish or otherwise have made a statement, laddie!... they have brought this skirmish to YOUR doorstep... the ultimate offense! This island is where your crew is RIGHT NOW... because of this, it is your 'ship' and as a member of this crew it is your DUTY to bloody protect it... "
She takes a step back to collect herself, as she notices her anger swelling.
"I am not part of your crew so I don't have to care... but you shouldn't don't that luxury... I will help because my goddamned ship is still out there and because I'm a bit curious about this yonkou who attracts such an eclectic crew. Now... I've got your captains cloak... so I will try to draw some of the enemy away from the main camp... my poor sword has been denied a meal of blood for far too long... today, I owe it a feast... are you in?"
With waiting for an answer, she begins to move quickly toward the camp with a distinctive arrogant, 'royal' gait to see what sort of trouble she can attract, shadows and mask concealing her face and cloak billowing in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 am

Ryan looks at Kiana and walks behind her and laughs "hahaha you've seem to mistake me for someone else in this crew" Ryan pauses for a moment " your wrong...fools attacking at our doorstep is noting to me I know and they know there first duty isn't to protect this island... It's to protect Anubis they didn't run to the beach to protect this island they ran there to protect Anubis this island is nothing we have dozens more" Ryan continued walking behind Kiana " And beside if your thinking I'm gonna get worked up over this your wrong I've been threw to much with Anubis to worry about some no names attacking us.....
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 am

She continues walking without really turning to acknowledge him.
"So your 'captain' is really your king and this isn't really a 'crew,' it's a monarchy... because no one and nothing else matters... what sort of balderdash is this? I'm more pleased than even to not have joined this rubbish you call piracy... the lack of duty and loyalty among members is simply staggering... or maybe it's just you on the pedestal you've made for yourself that is so nauseating. I don't care what you do... you don't have me to answer to. This place along with everyone in it means nothing to me... do as you please... but if you're going to continue to whine, share your life story, and generally be counterproductive... do it somewhere else, laddie.... save it for your mother, I don't really care..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 am

Ryan stares at Kiana " King, no my dear everyone here can make there choice to stay or leave we've made the decision to protect Anubis he didn't make it for us and what makes us any different from any other pirate crew the captain is the most important person he provides order, stability, and direction when needed." Ryan smile left his face and he became serious " And if you weren't so selfish and caught up in yourself you probably could look around and see why any one of us would lay down our life to protect that man...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 am

Tezuka quickly jumped into the water and punched downwards. The attack was so powerful that it created a shield of water around the ship. Don't destroy the ship. please.

Inui then quickly spoke. Our first fighter will be Kabaji. Who will be yours?
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 am

"I am doing geological research for weapon fabrication... your captain asked me to stay... I have no obligation to any of you... I am here by choice... and you... should be here by duty... but I guess you don't see it that way."
She turns to him quite suddenly, glaring coldly with steely blue eyes.
"If he means so much to you, why isn't your ass first in line on that beach protecting him? Is it really so much more entertaining to follow me dispensing your novel?... that's what you've come up with as an alternative to protecting your captain?"
She turns for a moment to observe the battle and raises a brow.
"I know you said these blokes are no name... but...eh... is it a bad sign if your captain is actually fighting? Somehow he doesn't strike me as the sort who would bother in a battle that didn't even merit your attention... that's him over there isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 am

Ryan glares at Kiana " Those men out there are a relief to my burden because they are out there I don't have to be" Ryan then glances over towards the beach " And for your second question Anubis fighting isn't a bad sign for me but for them, if Anubis is fighting that trash will be taken out even faster" Ryan face them becomes light and a smile covers it " Now enough question about me now here's one for you why are you alone? Do you really hate people that much all you can see is the negative side of them and not the positive?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 am

[I will join the RP in a critical point]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 am

She gives a bit of a snarl as her words take a sarcastic tone.
"Aye, laddie... glad you've got me figured out so quickly."
She chose not to mention her former crew, now dissolved, some diseased. It wasn't relevant, and wasn't any of his concern.
"There's nothing wrong with being alone... and anyway, I'm not alone... I have a bloody island full of mineral to keep me company ... and why do you keep grinning like an idiot... have you got a feather in your trousers?"
She turns away from him adjusting her grip on her katana.
"Are you coming or not? I want to spill a bit of blood, damnit!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 am

Anubis then looked around , there was no point at this being out drawn , he would have to use every card "What is it with you people.... you were better off attacking the island in full force... but our first fighter will be Seshomaru......."

Satoshi saw Ryan arguing with some girl as he ran close by, Satoshi went by Ryan "Ryan.... usually i wouldnt disturb you my friend, but this is not the time to be courting beautiful women....... we should be on alert just in case......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:41 am

Seshomaru then slowly nods Yes, the first fighter will be me- wait what?!Me already? .

Inui just smiled. Perfect. This would be a fun match. Even though we are stronger like that we chose to do this to minimize casualties and also to preserve this island.

Kabaji jumped out of the ship and landed on the shore. It created a mild shock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next