One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:04 am

Magma feels to blade go straight through him. "Nice one, but I'm with the Pyro Force." As he begins to die, his body begins to glow redder. "We take our opponents! KAMAKAZI!!" While they are still together, Magma selfdestructs in an atempt to take him out with him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:28 am

Cero was sent flying a great distance from the explosion, which destroyed the entire volcanoe and landed in the ocean. He layed there motionless. He was sinking in the sea, down to its depths. As he layed there, motionless. Was this the end of Cero? Or not? Find out next time on...

Kage Kaisen!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:55 am

On a cliff side not far away, there is a man covered in black cloak. He watched the whole event and looks at where Cero layed. He then suddenly appeared next to him, "Another one defeated a Commander. But this one wasn't aware of the Pyro Force's Kamakazi tactic." He reaches his hand over Cero's body and a strange gray light shinnes on his hand. "Hmmm, he still lives. I wonder if he can still make it farther?" He looks up and sees the dark energy from Magma falling onto the ground. THey make the ground dark and then return to normal. "Just a few more to go." Just then a voice is heard from the floor nearby. "Who the heck are you?!" He looks down and sees Magma's head on the floor still alive. "So you got lucky with your own Kamakazi. You really are stuborn Magma." "What? How do you knoe my name? Do you know Captain Blaze?" "That isn't important for you to know." The cloaked man makes a black blade with inward curves on the side form out of his cloak, where his hand should be. "For you are dead already." In less than a second, the cloaked man appears past Magma's head and is walking away with his blade gone. "Wait, your-" Just then Magma's head explodes and the remaining dark energy seeps into the ground like the others. "Lets see if these fighters can destroy the Dark Army." He disapears in thin air. and the Cero gets up.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:54 pm

((Ultra cool ending!))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

(All leading up to the grand finally, hehehe)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:00 am

((looking forward to it!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4