One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Empty
PostSubject: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Within a wasteland, there is a large building that was recently built over night. Sorounding it is a tight advanced security defence. It has electronic towers around. That area belongs to the commander of the force here, Curcit. He stands with only his robotic eye open, scanning the area. He has yellow spiked hair and his left leg and right arm are robotic as well. Not to mention he has a mechanical back with several electronic tenticals attached. His eye picks something up and he opens his normal eye. ".....INTRUDER DETECTED......COMMENCE EXTERMINATION....."

Last edited by Ryu Kazage on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Jaden was walking along, until he realized that his foe had found him. "So, I have to fight a bunch of scrap metal?" shouted Jaden at the robot thing. He immediatley turned into the shadow of a nearby chunk of metal, effectively making him invisible. He continued along until he became the robot thing's shadow, all the while staying invisible.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:05 am

Curcit jsut stands still with his robptic eye scanning what the intruder was doing. "....TARGET HAS MODIFIED BODY APPEARANCE....PROCESSING COUNTER MEASURE...."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Jaden waited for a time to see what the thing would do. After some time he decided that it was better to act than wait for his foe to figure a way doing something that can't be done. Jaden came out of the shadow and immediatley swung his face at the foes back.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:47 pm

The moment the intruder came out of the shadow, Curcit attacked him with his robotic arm while it was electrified. He had been waiting for the intruder to get out of his shadow to be able to strike him.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Sanjikrazy rolled around the attack and then attempted to punch the man from the front. Then backflipped and landed facing the opposite direction and began to run away from the robot.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Curcit blocks the punch with his robotic arm and then sees the intruder is running away. ".....BEGIN CAPTURE...." He extends the robotic tenticals on his back to the towers and once they touch it, the towers activat a barrier to prevent him from getting away.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:36 pm

"I guess I'll have to fight." Jaden grabbed the war hammer attached to his back. He pressed the button and slammed the hammer down on the ground, causing a shockwave to right under the robot thing. That would easily knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Curcit catches himself from falling by placeing his tenticals in the way and the he swings his robotic arm and spiked cables come out of it at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit   RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's GAME-Match:Jaden vs. Curcit
Page 1 of 1