One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Empty
PostSubject: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Location: a dessert plain that stretches far before entering the base of the Dessert Force of the Dark Army. Sandstorm's territory

Sandstorm stands within the sands of his territory gaving at the horizon. "So...a fool dares to enter the Dessert Force's territory...." He conitues to look in the direction of someone arriving.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 am

Wandering the desert for what seemed like hours Ketsune saw someone or something in the distance. "Hey hello is anyone out there?" She saw the figure come closer so she put up her defence and told her foxes to stay back untill called.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:30 am

Sandstorm steps closer and stops near by the intruser. "If you do not turn around now, you will be killed in the name of the Dark Army's Dessert Force." Sandstorm takes out his two sickles and prepares for incase the intruder dicides to keep going.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 am

"Don't worry ill be back." she told her foxes who were now looking a bit frightened. " you wanna play the lets play." She ran so fast that all you could see was the trail of sand getting kicked up from her feet. She stopped behind him back to back and said " if you want to live you will let me pass." Her face more lethal and fox-like.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:40 am

"Hmph, who are you threatning, me?" All of a sudden a sickle apears on her neck and she sees another Sandstorm behind here. "Or me?" The Sandstorm in front of them fades away. "This area is our Force's territory all who enter meet death. I tryed to give you a chance to live, but now you die." He slash his sickle to cut her neck.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 am

Useing her super human reflexes she saw the attack from a mile away and easily ducked out of the way. she came up and slashed at his chest which was and inch away. " haa this is going to be a blast." she saind in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 am

Sandstorm blocks the attack with his sickle and then pushes against her blade to leep over her. "Nice try but I have been trained by the Captain himself." He swings his sickles and while he swings them around they form illusions of itself and then he strikes while hidding the real blade form sight.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 am

(( She uses claws not a sword anyways))

Closing her eyes in the sand storm she saw visions of the blades and controted her body to dodge the incoming slashes. Then she howled a short sweet howl and all of her foxes came running to help.

(( just so you know the foxes have been trained in the same manner))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 pm

"Nice try but.." Then physical illusions of Sandstorm get infront of the foxes to keep them busy. "..But this is our fight." He spins his sickles around and does a downward spin slashes right at her.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 pm

Ketsune grabbed the sythe she threw him down and held him down. She was now on top of him and grabbed his head and slashed at his face. "Now you've made me mad!!!".
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:50 pm

He just stares at her and then vanishes with in the sand. "Anger only clouds your thoughts." He appears behind her and spinns his sickles to form a whirlwind of snad at her while on of the sickles is within the whirlwind heading for her.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:27 am

He was right there was no way she could win if she was mad. So with a now cleared state of mind she turned towards the whirlwind and calmly said " Raging Whirlwind". Countering the rotatin of the previous whirlwind Sandstorm was knocked down then still slashing and hacking at the figure.

((i called no hits))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:31 am

Sandstorm lands on his feet and as the slashes head for him he just blocks them with one of his sickles while the other begins to charge. He then releaases the other sickle. "Illusion Slash!" He swings the sickle and sends a wave that apears to be a physical illusion of the blade of the sickle.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:34 am

With the whirlwind still in full motion she blocked the sicle slash and covered Sandstorm in the whirlwind. She clawed and bit at him from all directions. "How do you like it now?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:37 am

Sandstorm just with stands the clawing and places his sickle to the sides and then spins the opposite direction of the whirlwind, canceling it out and slashing the intruder in the process. "If you call that pain, then you can't possibly the Dark Army."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:43 am

Ketsune with a semi deep cut in her shoulder said "thats not what i wanted to i never wanted to hurt you but your illusions over there not so much." in the mix of Ketsunes whirlwind her foxes did the same and were now by her side. "now for my ultimate techneque 5 Fox attack!" The foxes and her ran at their top speed and formed a fox head chargeing straight at him. this attack is so fast and strong at it is almost unavoidable.

Last edited by vexthewolf on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:49 am

Sandstorm makes illusion clones of himself and strike simutanialy at the incoming attack and strike at her and her foxes to cancle it outand then they each send another Illusin Blade wave at each of them. "Relying on pets to win? What a shame."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 am

"Pathetic" she shouted as the attack kept pushing foward The force of the attack was equall to the speed and power to a incomeing bullet train. "you will die along with all of your weakling friends."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 pm

"Hard to belive you of all people will make me do this." He raises his ahnd on front of him and STOPS the incoming attack with his bare hand. He then looks at her and his eyes begin to glow. "To make me go into 2nd form. How annoying." He begins to gather Dark Energy.

(congrats you have unlocked Sandstorms 2nd form
Info: In his 2nd for he gains the extra power of creating a void of illusions)

Sandstorm bursts with Dark Energy and the intruder and her foxes are blown away from him. With the dark energy, he begins to change. He grows 4 extra arms and a light armor of hardened snad forms on his body. "Prepare to taste the true pain." His extra arms grab more sickles from his back and they each begin to glow. "Void of Illusions!" Sandstorm creates a void around him and the intruder. Inside the void, the intruder begins to see illusions of her fears and sad and frightening memories.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:18 am

Slightly fightened by what she saw she still rebember that it was all an illusion and that all she had to do was close her eyes and find out where the jerk was.So she closed her eyes so it was pitch black and she saw a redish figure in the blackness. So she lunged for a close combat fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Sandstorm blocks with two of his sickles. "Do you belive this is just a simple illusion?" The one that she attacked disapeared and then two of him form behind her with the 6 sickles they both hold ready to attack. "I am your sense so you can see, hear, smell, and even feel all of these thing." They both slash at her.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:15 pm

She jumped in the air and did a spinning roll the slashes missing there target. While she was spinning she clawed the faces of the figures.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:24 pm

The figures get hit in the face and fling back. When they land their appearance fade and it is revealed to be 2 of her foxes that she hit. "It seems you even attack your own pets. How evil you are." Sandstorm laughes as he is hidden within the illusion.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 pm

"no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooo. You'll pay for this!" She turned into full fox form and used ultimate raging whirlwind 10x string than the regular one and all of her foxes didi the same. Destroying everything in sight within a mile radius.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Sandstorm charges all of his sickles and fires an illusion wave from all 6 of them at the intruder and her foxes. It breaks through the whirlwind and aims right at them. "Do you really think that would help?"

Last edited by Ryu Kazage on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next