One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:46 pm

(No, He hasn't lost yet Smile )

Cero managed to struggle to his feet. His energy was low again, he took another bottle of water and drank it. He felt better now. He dashed toward Magma once more and performed the Jean Claude Van Damme of all Mega Kicks! He performed the "Jean Claude Van Damme Ultra Super Ultimate Megaton Kick!" The Impact was meant to be Manyx10 Manyx10 Manyx10 Countlessx10 Countlessx10 Countlessx10 Times stronger than even the strongest of kicks can be. The kick was aimed for Magma's private area, Will Magma possible survive? Can any male anime/manga or comic book character possible survive? Tune in next time to find out on...

Kage Kaisen!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 pm

(um, I was attacking u just now)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:41 am

(But my last game post I attacked and you didnt do anyhting yet against it)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:06 am

(Lets say he took the hit Smile Then he fought back)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:16 am

(...um he wouldnt be able to survive it, it was a double fisted super explosion smash)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:56 pm

((Was it a physical attack?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

((if it has the word 'fist' in it, it probably is a physical attack.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:57 pm

((sort of an exploading punch?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:19 pm

((If the only physical part of it is a punch, can't Cero put up his hands in X shape to block it?))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 pm

(no, once it hits something an exlosion occurs plus it was with both hands and with all his strength, so very painful)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:06 pm

((I am not that worried about explosion so much, It might be pretty painful but I need to ask you a question is it possible to survive that punch alone? If yes, then my guy survives and does his attack like I said))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:05 am

(wel lets use our imagination. A gut, with exploding motlen rock gloves, slams you into the floor while your laying there......I'd say a pretty low chance of surviving)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 pm

((Then lets say he rolled out of the way. ))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:43 pm

(ok but the explosion would still hit you. still want to go with it?)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:44 pm

((I totally don't mind if the explosion hits me.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 pm

(ok then lets keep going)

As the intruder dodges the direct blow, the explosion sends him flying off. "Oh no you dont!" Magma sends a blast a lava at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Cero managed to deflect the lava blast with a motion of his hand, where his timing was critical. He dashed toward Magma once more and performed the Jean Claude Van Damme of all Mega Kicks! He performed the "Jean Claude Van Damme Ultra Super Ultimate Megaton Kick!" The Impact was meant to be Manyx10 Manyx10 Manyx10 Countlessx10 Countlessx10 Countlessx10 Times stronger than even the strongest of kicks can be. The kick was aimed for Magma's private area, Will Magma possible survive? Can any male anime/manga or comic book character possible survive? Tune in next time to find out on...

Kage Kaisen!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Magma grabs his leg when it hits him and they both go flying back. While in the air Magma grabs him by the waist and then slams him against the floor as they soar back. "I'm not a human, BAKA! I dont have the same body features as you do!" He sends a heat blast at him fromathe hand that is grabing him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Cero gets blasted into another wall. "Ouch." Cero then launched himself into the air, he knew that Magma couldn't fly or reach him in the air, while he unleashed Open Fire - Devil May Cry Style! Unleashing a hail of bullets from the sky!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Magma covers his arms in molten rock and deflects te bullets raining down on him. "Don't think you safe up there!" Magma's shoes explode, sending him up into the air at him. He deflects bullets along the way. When he got close, he sent a heat blast from his body at him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Cero attempts to send the blast at Magma with a well-placed kick. He then landed on the ground and put his sword back in his sheath. "I have never fought anyone as powerful and resilient as you, your like a master escape artist."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:07 pm

"thanks but flatery wont save you now." He explodes his shoes again and goes in high speed down at him with his gloves ready to hit him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Cero used his jets to soar toward Magma, putting all of his strength into one amazing Megapunch! He was going to match fire with fire! His superhuman fist was going to make contact with Magma's! The Clash would be EPIC! What will happen?

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Once the fists impact, the explosion effect of Magma's attack occurs. They both fly back. Magma with his glove shattered and the hand broken and the intruder injured by the explosion
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Taishi was barely standing, he looked as if he might collapse any second. He looked like a mess and he sounded like an obscene phone call phone call. "Boy do I feel dizzy" He though. This guy is tough! Should I perform the legendary Black Luster Ritual? No, there's too much riding on this one move. I shouldn't be risking my friends and family this way! It's too dangerous. I can't. Suddenly he felt a voice calling out to him, 'We can do it, together!' Shinsou!?! 'I am with you and were not alone, we have the support of all our friends just like we had all along.' Ah! With all of you at my side, I was foolish to lose faith. 'It's like you said. You and I have to trust in each other and in the heart of the Sword. And once we put our hearts in the battle, Theres nothing we can't do!!!' Suddenly Dartz spoke out loud from the other side of the planet, "Such power! I have never felt such tremendous strength, never!"
Back to the battle...
"Well, Magma. You put up a good fight, but now the duel ends! Starting with this move, Gear Second and Gear Third Combine - Black Luster Ritual!"

Taishi's Sword suddenly grows to an immense Gigantic size and superheats to incredible unheard of levels at the same time. He quickly phased in front of Magma, grabbed him by the throat and lifted him in the air as if to do a chokeslam and then he planted the sword at Magma's chest and spoke,

"Shoot 'im Dead, Gigant Jet Shinsou!!!"

The attack is meant to Impale point-blank and would be extremely powerful, and I can't emphasize that enough. Can Magma possibly survive such an riddiculously strong technique? Find out next time on...

Kage Kaisen!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next