One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Empty
PostSubject: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 pm

This dark lifeless wasteland was a valley only yesterday. Its change is the sign that the Shadow Force of the Dark Army has stationed here. In the begining of the wastland, a dark shadowed figure stands tall, watching. He has a killer look about him. He then looks at the distance and sees a figure closing in. "hehehehe, finally. I was hoping some one would be stupid enough to walk in here. Its been a while since I got to kill someone."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

"wow this is my kind of place. Dark, desolate, and somewhat errie." She said out loud which ws enough to spark the intrest of a shadowy figure to the north. knowing that she was not alone she walked with her gaurd up while purple slime oozed into the ground by from feet.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 pm

Just then, in front of Jade appeared a dark tear in the empty space. Out of the tear steps out the Commander Shadow. He lets out a murderous feeling and grins at the intruder. "Well isn't this nice, a little girl to kill. I haven't killed one of those in a while." He dashes at her in high speed and with a shadow trail behind him from the tear he stepped out of and attacks with the blades attached to his arms.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:17 pm

The attack ripped the girl right in half and she fell to the floor and dissovled into purple slime. "Heh I thought you would pull something like that Shadow of the Dark Army your name defines you greatly." As the real Jade cameup behind him from the ground seeping with purple ooze.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:03 am

The moment Jade showed that he was behind him, Shadow spun around with the blades and slashed at the intruder multiple times. "Then allow me to fill you in on something. The Shadow Force of the Dark Army is also known as the Assassin Division."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 am

The whole ground was covered in the slime. " Swamp!" shouted jadeas the intruder slashed at him and that moment he was stuck in the slime unable to move.

((the slime when she uses that move is 100x stronger than super glue so if you forceable jump out of it you will rip your skin off.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:55 am

(hold it, what part of him is in the slime? and were you still hit?)
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am

(( its all over the ground rember my first post and since your stuck you cant move so im out of the range of you attack))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 pm

(oh ok, *grin* that wont help though)

Shadow notices that he is stuck and then looks up at the intruder. "Nice trick. Let me show you mine!" He slashes is blade in the sir and anothe one of those tears forms. From the tear, swarms out strange needle like flying creatures to attack the intruder.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:37 pm

The attack hits and holes are made all thoughout her body." AHHHHHHHHH YOU HURT ME!!" The holes started filling up with slime and healed herself. " You jerk haven't your parents ever told you not to hit girls."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Shadow grins. "Wat are you talking about? They my most favorite ones to kill." He makes another tear aiming for the ground and a glimps of dark worm like things comeout of it and bury into the ground. "And their my pets favorites as well." The creatures that went into the ground begins to circle the intruder from underground.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 pm

"whatever." she said. she put her hand to the ground seeping piosonous liquid into the ground tring to kill the beast.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:36 pm

He just laughs at her attempt. "They spend their lives in a poisoness void. That wont work on them." Then the parasitic dark worms burst out of the ground and lung at her.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:17 pm

She did a backflip and left a sludge clone where she stood and shouted. "Shrapnel." The clone brust into tiny spikes of hardened slimeright in the creatures mouth.

Last edited by vexthewolf on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:46 pm

"Not smart at all girly." Once the worms where stabed by the spikes, they burst and acid bursted from their bodies.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 pm

" Evaporation." She said just as she got hit. All the slime turned into pioson gas conceling where she went and was headed straght toward shoadow.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 am

"Should you be doing that?" He says from the gas. As she gets closer, she notices that something is sucking the gas toward him. Then she saw that he opened more gates around him and was sucking in everything.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:22 pm

((Srry I haven't posted in a while ive been busy with a school assiginnment.))

When all the smoke cleared there was nothing left Jade was gone. Then the ground turned purple."Multi Javilin!"
Jade said from under ground then solid poison spikes started shooting up from the ground pierceing everything within a 50 foot radius.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 am

Shadow grins and widens the gates so that they completely cover him. The spikes just go into the portal. "Nice try." Then from the same portals, the spikes come rigth back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow   RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's GAME-Match: Jade vs. Shadow
Page 1 of 1