One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Empty
PostSubject: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 am

Location: The base of an active volcano, the base of this force is actually at the very top.

Magma stands on a mount of molten rock and gets a glimps of the intruder. "Its about time that punk got here. Time for the welcoming gift." He jumps down and dashes in his direction with molten rock gloves forming on his hands.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 am

Cero recieved an invitation that he couldn't refuse. He arrived at his destination, to what appeared to be an active volcanoe. Cero was confused to why anybody would actually live here but who was Cero to judge, am I right? He finally saw a person or rather a humanoid with red spiked hair and red eyes. It also had fangs and claws. This kinda reminded Cero of a monster he once knew. "Hello there? I got an invitation from you to come here. You said in the message that you have a surprise for me? I hope its gold. Cero's eyes almost lit up at the mention of gold.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 am

"Sure, here's the gift!" He launches a punch at him that explodes in contact. "The Captain of our Pyro Force is bored so he sent a messenger to anyone nearby to come here so we can kill him. Never thought a sucker would fall for it." He grins and begins to walk away from the crater he left from the exploding punch.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 am

Cero got up out of the crator, dusting himself off. He was a bit dirty and banged up from the punch but relatively unharmed. "Not bad! Not bad at all! However don't count me out just yet. It seems I been tricked but as long as I am here, might as well have some fun." What had happened was that Cero raised his right arm to block the punch at the last second, he was still sent flying but minimized any damage he would of otherwise recieved. His armor protected him from the following explosion. "My turn!" Cero drew his katana and dashed towards Magma and attempted to slash him in two once he was within striking distance!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 am

Magma reforms his Molten Gloves and blocks the attack with them. Right when they hit the gloves exploded again. "Nice, very nice! Maybe I can have some fun after all!" He jumps back and forms a ball of molten rock in his hand. "Try to survive this then!" He throws it at the smoked area of the explosion and it explodes when it hit inside the area.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:22 pm

From the depths of the smoke clouds, Cero could not be seen. Magma probably assumed that the explosions had either destroyed him or hurt him pretty badly and all he had to do was finish the job. Little did he or anyone could of realized, something was amiss. Something noone could of predicted or seen coming, happened. An extremely long spear seemingly appeared out of the smoke and was racing towards Magman's torso. Before he could realize that it was not a really long spear but a katana extending its length at a immensely fast rate, it would be too late. The Katana's length and Momentum(Velocity Times Mass) was increasing extraordinarily fast. A voice was heard from the smoke, "Shoot to kill, Shinsou!" Can magma possibly avoid this inevitable impact? Find out next time on...

Race to the grand line!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:24 pm

(........this is One Piece.....NOT Bleach,gohan.......)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:58 pm

(I Know but that's my ability, Ryu)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:59 pm

(....fine then)

Magma punche the blade and with the explosion he moves above it and lands on the blade. "Well well well, arent you full of surprises there."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Cero smirked and opened fire on Magman with his built-in machine gun in his left arm. Then the katana snapped back to its original size. "And It seems, so are you. Well then it seems the gloves will have to come off then."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:27 pm

"Are you blind. They grow on my hand idiot!" Magma forms another sphere of molten rock and then flings in to block the bullets with its explosion. Then through the smoke another sphere of molten rock heads straight toward the intruder.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:56 am

Cero activated his jets and soared head first toward where Magma was standing. He hold his right hand in front of his head so that his hand would be hit by the molten rock instead of his head. Then he put his hand back to his side. When he was within range of striking distance, he aimed his head at Magma's own head. "Skull Bash!" Cero Hoped that the impact of the two heads clashing would knock out his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:20 am

Magma bends back and you can see him grining if you watch in slow motion. He then covers his foot with molten rock and, as the intruder is about to dash over him, he sends a kick with his exploding shoe aiming for his guts to explode and sends him upward.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Cero smiled, Now's my chance! He can't manuever efficiently, much less dodge while in mid-air!
Cero aimed his katana at where Magma was in mid-air and quickly spoke, "Shoot to kill, Shinsou!" The Katana extended at a mind-boggling speed!!! Can Magma possibly dodge this attack? Is it even possible considering he is in mid-air? Find out next time on...

Race to the grand line!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Magam sees the blade coming and spins to cahnge the direction of his kick to nock the blade off course and the forms another magma shoe on his other avaliable foot so he can kick the intruder in the guts with the explosion form the shoe he has on now. "Nice try but your mine!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Cero blocked the kick with his left hand, the explosion pushed back Cero a few feet. "Open Fire!" He fired off his machine gun at Magma, hoping it would take him down. "Your pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Magma forms a wall of molten rock on front of him to block the machine gun. "Thanks but your about to die still." The molten rock wall is flung at the intruder and breaks into smaller parts all following him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:37 pm

When the wall was breaking up and heading for Cero, it left an opening on Magma. Cero ignored the molten rocks and quickly spoke, "I don't think so, The one who will die is...you! Shoot to kill, Shinsou!" Extending his katana at tremendously insane speeds at the magma's weak point.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Magma grins and twists his body to grab the blade with his legs. "Thanks, now I can take care of this annoying blade of yours." Magma covers his whole arm with molten rock and then places his hand on the blade and heats it up with the molten rock. It begins to melt since it is made of rubber. "Now for you as well." With his other hand he sends a blast of lava at the intruder.

Last edited by Ryu Kazage on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 pm

((You can't break it in half, it ate the Gum Gum Fruit. Then Again even if it did, wouldn't make much of a difference as it can extend to any size))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:51 pm

(it...ate the...gum-gum fruit?.....ok then ill change the last post)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:08 pm

((Thank you))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 pm

(.....I changed it already.....)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 pm

(Ok, thanks for letting me know)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Cero used all his Superhuman strength to pull his Katana out of Magma's Grip and he struggled with ever fiber of being, and he barely manage to pull it free in time. The sword returned its original size. Cero was exhausted. His power supply was blinking red meaning low. He couldn't react or move in time and was hit by the lava head-on. It impacted on his chest. Fade out...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next