One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Empty
PostSubject: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Location: A normal windy plain that leads to the Wind Force's base.

Tempest stands still on the plains with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He then opens them, "So, the intruder has arrived to my area." He takes out a pole with a blade on each end and holds it ready to fight the intruder.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 pm

"Paid to take out dark army officials? This'll be interesting." kristoph said, walking towards the base. "I hope they're strong, or this will be too easy for my kind of expertise." kristoph spotted tempest, and approached him. "Dark Army Commander or General, right? You don't look tough enough to be him, though."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:58 am

"You souldn't judge those by appearance." Spinnes his pole around and then stops it with one end aiming at the intruders throat. "It just might cost you your life." Energy begins to flow through his weapon. "I am Tempest, second-in-command of the Wind Force of the Dark Army. Sorry to say this, but you wont meet my captain and especially not one of the Generals." He spin slashes and sends a gaint wave of energy from his weapon at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 am

"Slash shot!" kristoph slashed the air to make an air current that cut straight through the energy. "I'm suprised, and you probably are suprised that air can cut through energy."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:02 am

"Then this will be a challenging battle I'm sure." Tempest spins his weapon and then stabs the ground. From the weapon, a swarm of energy seeps into the floor and begins to explode along its way toward the intruder's feet.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm

"This should be fun." kristoph jumped as high as he could to avoid the explosions, but one blew up near his foot. Kristoph winced in pain. Tempest is stronger than he looks.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:55 pm

"The sky isn't as safe as you think it is." He removes the weapon form the ground and the energy that was in the ground erupts ito small beams heading for the intruder.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:03 pm

"This should be pleasant." kristoph said, trying his best to avoid the energy beams. He was hit by a beam in his right arm, "AAAAGH!!! kristoph cried out in pain. At least there's no blood.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:05 pm

When he landed on the ground , Tempest was already there with his weapon ready to slash him in half. "Now it is time for you to die. Farwell."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:08 pm

((is this a serious rp? I can't have kristoph die-not in this one.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 pm

(..so you lose then? just tell me yes or no and I'll do something)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

((I lose. I don't want to fight him. But...It was a good fight.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:49 pm

(ok then..enter planned escape event)

Right when Tempest was about to slash him in half, a hooded man dashes infornt and take the intruder away. "Hmph, him again."
Miles away the intruder is placed on the ground by the stranger. "If you arent strong enough to defeat them dont enter their territory." He dashes off.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:59 pm

"This job is too tough." kristoph said, running away from a fight for the first time. "I'll just kill the client."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest   RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: Kristoph vs. Tempest
Page 1 of 1