One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 pm

(...so...did you lose then?)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

(Nah, I just wanted to be dramatic. Did it work Smile )

Cero was thinking, How do I get out of this mess? I need more power! I got an idea! Cero took a bottle of water from his pocket and drank it, increasing his power to levels higher than they were at the start of the battle. "heh! Let's see you how you compare, when I fight at full power! Gear Second!" Cero's sword glowed hot pink as it was superheated. Cero used his jets to hover in the sky a fair distance above Magma. He then pointed Shinsou downward toward the ground and yelled, "Shoot to kill, Jet Shinsou!" A Barrage of extending Shinsou's rained down on Magma at overwhelming speeds, 10 times faster and more powerful than it ever was before. What actually happened was that Shinsou's extending and retracting speeds were so fast that Cero could use it consecutively in various angles, directions, and positions. So it rained down about as frequently as rain. "No blind spots, no openings, no weaknesses, no chance in hell to dodge/evade/escape it. Once can only wait until death comes. Goodbye, friend."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:00 pm

When the blade stabed into Magma, he grabbed it at that moment with it inside his body. "Boy, you are really helpfull. Now I can really destroy your blade." With both his hands one the rubber blade, he jabs his claws into it so it wont get away and then enflames it with molten rok from his hands and from the opening the blade made on his body. "Lets see how your blade will look like when its melted to a puddle."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:22 am

Cero laughed, "You are really ignorant aren't you. Too bad you'll cost it, for underestimating my sword's power! Shoot to kill, Gum Gum Jet Fuusen Shinsou!" The part of the blade inside Magma inflated instantly to a much greater size than Magma's own body. Which scientifically means that his insides would be crushed/squished/annihalated, which would pretty much kill most living creatures.

((You basically screwed yourself by keeping it inside your body and preventing it from "escaping" now I don't see any way that you can stop this process in time. Since you have no control of what happens inside your body. Noone does.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Magma just looks at him and grins. "Thanks, you speede up my move here." The blade melts apart from his body and then magma just opens his mouth wide and begins to throw up the melted blade that went inside him. "Did you really belive that the blade was safe inside my body? You idiot. Now I'm going to make sure that there is nothing left of you!" Magma begins to gather Dark Energy.

(Magma's 2nd form unlocked.
Info: In his 2nd form he has the extra power of sending blasts of extreme temperatures that can melt even stone.)

Magma erupts in an explosion of Dark Energy and begins to change. His hair begins to harden into molten rock and a kind of armor forms on his body. Permenant Magma Gloves and Shoes form on his hands and feet that are bigger than they were before. "Time to melt you down, punk!" He sends a gaint blast of Extreme Heat right at him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:35 pm

Cero extended his right arm and made and swung his right arm just at the right time to deflect the super-heated energy blast into a nearby wall of the Volcanoe and it melted instantly. "Heh! Don't make me laugh, you may have damaged my sword, but you have far from beaten me! Open Fire!" Cero fired his left-hand machine gun aiming at Magma's head!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Magma makes his shoes explode to propel him to the side in high speed and the shoes reform again. "And your dumb if you think you an beat me now!" He places his hands on the ground and an explosion of extrem heat rises under the intruder.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:33 am

The explosion consumes Cero and Magma thought that he finally got him. However when the smoke cleared Cero was nowhere to be found. Magma probably thought that he overdid it and the explosion had completely vaporized Cero's body. Suddenly Cero came from behind and locked his right elbow at Magma's throat so that he couldn't escape. "Dodge this! Game Over!" He pointed his left Arm's Machine-Gun at the left side of Magma's head. Then he fired point-blank at the side of Magma's head!!! Is this the end of Magma? Tune in next time to find out on....

Race to the Grand Line!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm

As the smoke of the gun fire clears. Magma appears with the Molten Rock hair covering his head to defend against the bullets. It slowly reveals his face. "Your mine now." He sends a another blast of extrem heat from his body right at him in close range.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:40 am

The Impact sends Cero back several feet. Cero noticed his energy levels were dropping again. If this battle continued much longer..."You sure are resilient. I didn't expect to find a person who could tank so many of my attacks and still be standing. I will find your weakness, sooner or later." Cero dashes toward magma and just when he is in striking range, he launches a devastating megapunch at magma's face!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Magma forms to molten rock over his face again but this time it cracks abit. "Oh? That looks bad. Better take care of that arm of yours." The molten rock on his face forms spikes and they jolt at the intruder in high speed.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Cero narrowly dodges but the scapes spikes to scrape his side slightly. "Your tougher than I expected. However enough is enough, your time is up!" Cero Dashed toward Magma once again and then ducked once he was within striking range in order to avoid a poissible counter attack and followed up by ramming his fist to Magma's gut/Stomache. The Punch of that magnitude would usually punch a hole through weaker opponents while cause tougher opponents to throw up and become sick. He then followed up with a Devasting Uppercut that is meant to send Magma flying.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 pm

((umm...that's more than one attack per post.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:01 pm

(yeah thats 2 attacks ther, change your last post)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:01 am

(Nope thats 1 action, cause it's a single move in my database.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 am

(but you punched and then uppercuted, thats two attacks there)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:46 am

((Yeah its called Ultimate Combo, its one of my techs. A technique counts as 1 action even if it involves a billion different things))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:05 am

(fine fine)

Magma gets hit by the upper cut and begins to fall back, but while he fell he kick upward for an exploding kick at the intruders head.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:25 am

Cero raised his right hand to block the kick just in the nick of time. However he gets sent flying into a wall of the massive Volcanoe. "Your..kick.s..a...r.e...so...f..t." Then he collapses to ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:37 am

Magma gets up and looks down at the fallen intruder. "Now for the price of trying to take on the Pyro Force." He rises both arms and readies a double exploding slam onto the intruder.

(If you have really lost then I will make a way for you to live if you dont want to die.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 pm

((ryu did that for me. These are serious. If they aren't, please correct me, ryu.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:07 pm

(yup its true)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 pm

((you seem to make alot of serious rps, ryu. xark vs anyone turned serious out of nowhere. Is that true?))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:51 pm

(hehehe, I just REALLY like fights on RPs. cant help t.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:48 pm

((I understand. I love storylines in rp's.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma   RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game-Match: Cero Yuudai vs. Magma
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next