One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 am

Battle area: The base of the Artic Force of the Dark Army. The landscape is a frozen wasteland, Blizzard's territory is a snow plain with ice columns all around.

Blizzard stands in the middle of his territory to keep anyone from entering father in. "It seems an intruder has stumbled into our territory......." Removes one of his War hammers from his back and looks ahead to see who has entered his area.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Seeing the creature. Connor was completely unconcerned. He knew he would have to face it. "Let's get this party started!" He fired off a wave of sound that cut through what ever it his aiming it at the foes face.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:11 pm

Blizzard uses his telepathy to move a ice column in front to slow down the attack and then moves to the side and dashes up to the intruder. "You will not enter this base!" He swings his hammer into the ground and makes hundreds of pieces if ice and rock upward and then the y begin to glow. "Storm!" Blizzard uses his telepathy to send all of them in high speed toward the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Connor raised both palms and let off a sonic boom, covering a wide area and destroying the pillars. Every chunk of ice disintegrated. "You won't stop me with weak attacks like that."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Blizzard dashes straight at him and swings his hammer straight at his head. "Thats just the begining." He slams strainght at him with force.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:24 pm

Connor used his sonic speed ability. He was now able to move at the speed of sound. Connor ran away from the hammer, ending behind his foe before it had even hit the ground. Then he let of slicing blast of with his palms an inch away from the foe.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Blizzard gets hit by the blast and is pushed back the blast and lands on the ground behind him with slash marks on him. He gets up and looks at him angerly. "Your getting on my nerves now." Blizzards eyes begin to glow and then his body starts to float. Then every ice and rocka round him suddently shatter into a million shards and they go flying him.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm

"Again, that attack will suffer the same fate." Connor concentrated, putting his middle and index finger to sides of his head. A sonic boom was sent off, once again destroying all the ice.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:14 pm

Even after the shards were destroyed, Blizzards eyes weres still glowing. Just then, the ground under the intruder shatters and all of the pieces tht are a few inches away dart at him.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 pm

((I don't think I'll be able to post until November third. Check in the discussion area for the reason))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 pm

((I get an hour each day now!))

Using small blasts of sound he managed to get himself in the air and dropped down on the man, and put both palms to back and fired off slicing sound from each.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Blizzard gets slashed back and with his telepathy stops his movement in mid air, he breaks off chunks of the ground and flings them at the intruder. All while dashing in mid air at him.

Last edited by Ryu Kazage on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm

((How do you use chunks of ice as shield when my hand is touching your back and the sound would just continue through the ice?))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm

(well you could have been more detailed with that move then I'll change it)
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:04 am

((Sorry. I get in a hurry and don't type words.))

Connor moves to the left and then uses his sonic speed. Moving at the speed of sound he avoids the ice and slides under blizzard, he prepared for a sonic boom just before he was under blizzard. As he passed under blizzard he released the sonic boom.

(Sonic Boom doesn't hurt much, but sends you flying)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Blizzard is hit but stops flying upward a few inches later with his telepathy. He looks at him with his crazy glowing eyes and dashes in super hgigh speed while swinging his war hammer at him. "CRUSH!"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 pm

As the hammer came down Connor let off another sonic boom that would send the hammer back at blizzard. He dived to the right in case his plan failed. He moved to the left side of blizzard and concentrated on his sonic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 am

The hammer stops before it hits Blizzard with his telepathy and then swigns to the side to hit him again. All while he sends three chunks of earth at him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Connor sidestepped the hammer and jumped over the ice, he boosted his jump with sonic waves and then landed on blizzard's shoulder. Connor placed one palm on each side of blizzard's neck and released two blasts of cutting sound waves that immediately reached his neck since he was touching his neck.

(You can't avoid this cause my palms are touching you.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Blizzard just stands still in the air and then falls to the ground. After a while the intruder trys to walk away but a sound makes him stop and he turns around. Blizzard was standing and with the telepathy, attached his head again. "You will pay for that." Blizzard begins to gather Dark Energy into his body.

(Congrats you have unlocked Blizzards 2nd form.....have fun
Info: His extra power in 2nd form is the abillity to grow and shrink his body parts)

Blizzard, with the Dark Energy begins to change. He forms ice like armor on his head and body and gains a 2nd hammer. Attached to the ice armor are broken prison chains on his arms and legs. He looks up at the intruder and his eyes glow blood red. "Crush." His right arm grows in gaint size and he swings it down onto the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

(Is he actually made of ice?)

Connor rolled away. Awwwww, I thought I was done. This is a waste of time. "It doesn't matter what you do, I won't lose to the likes of you." He ran under blizzard and let of a blast of cutting sound at where he though it would hurt most(You know what I mean).
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Blizzard shrinks into tiny size to dodge the attack and then gets ready to punch him while small and right when he punches, his fist turns gaint size right at him.

(no he is just a psyco with telekenises)
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 pm

(I was hoping to slice his arms off if they were ice, but no)

Connor waited for the perfect moment, all the while concentrating on his sonic powers. Just before the fist hit him he side-stepped to the left, causing the fist to just miss him. As it was passing he put his palm to it and let off a sonic blast that would cause extremely painful vibration and possibly make the hand temporarily immobile.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Blizzard stares at him in rage after getting hit by the attack and sends a strong telekenetic blast at him to send him flying. He then swings his other arm and makes it even bigger size and lunges it at him.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Connor allowed the blast to hit him. He used a sonic boom to make his landing soft and easy without any pain. "Pathetic." He jumped to the left causing blizzard to continue moving after the lunge. He jumped on his shoulders, placed on palm on his head, and let off a blast of slicing sound to cut his brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next