One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Wow, everyone knew her. It was a little scary, but it sure as hell felt good. Pirates who were afraid of her! That damn rebel had been cocky, the commander had been an arrogant jerk, and the shichibukai hadn't taken her seriously. This was something completely new to her.She rubbed the back of her head and grinned happily.
"Yeah, that's right! I'm rear admiral Blythe!"
She could just as well have added something like: And I'm so happy we're all here! Gee, I already love all of you guys!
When she realised just how happy she sounded, she got angry at herself.
She slapped herself. Damn it! Pirates! She had to exterminate them, not invite them to tea!
She realised she was being attacked just in time and jumped back as fast and far as she could. A zoan, like her. She gave him a look. She couldn't be too sure, since Jackson hadn't shown up since forever to help her with such things, but wasn't he that marine killer? Alfredo? Toni? Something like that. Ah, right!
" Antonio... leader of the eagle pirates, marine killer. Tero, try to make yourself useful somehow! Like fight that guy, keep him off my back."
With two men, she could deal, but not with three at the same time. The smile on her face was gone, and she faced the two men who had so courageously stepped up to her. Pirates or not, she had to congratulate them for their loyalty to their captain. She took a quick look at them.
They were the ones from the bounty posters... Feng and lee something or the other, was it? Big boutnies, both of them. Still, she'd rather take out their captain. Letting the shichibukais crew handle her would only add to the reputation they seemed to be building. And then there was pretty boy. Talking about justice seemed to be the new thing for pirates. She'd have to make sure to catch him and see about that phenomonem.
But for now...
"The two of you against me? Fine then. Show me what you've got!"
She drew her saber during the last words. It had been long since she had fought in her human form, but she didn't want to waste her energy so early on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Suigo stands there, and watches Fei, not talking. He then slowly takes his cigar off his mouth and tosses it away "Of all those rookies here .. you are the only one that I think, stands a chance in the New World." he suddenly says, and slowly takes a fighting pose, his legs in frond, and his other hand right above the blade pointing at her.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOA !" Sabres is right above Lee and the others, and is holding a very large water barrel, around as large as he is. He looks at them "I wont go all out, I wanna play ~" he tosses it down at high speed.

"Whether she is known or not, she does talk a bit too much !" Antonio says and as he reaches close to her, he suddenly flips and his legs transform back to .. normal ? *Mufufufufu .. Fei, I did got a bit better since the last time* he thinks to himself. Obviously he has a better control of the fruit now. He attempts to kick her weapon away, not worried knowning that Raiman will back him up if she's fast enough to attempt to cut his leg off.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Lee gritted his teeth, and got into stance holding his two fingers on his right hand up and his left hand held downwards in a sort of hook style. Lee then said "Nothern Praying mantis style...... Feng we will need to combine against her to beat her ...." Feng then growled and held both his palms into a clenched fist "Whats this? The Northern Praying mantis and the Black Tiger fist style together Lee? Thats crazy.. its way to different!!!" Feng charged in front aiming a good fist at Talitha hoping to bring her off her balance. Lee meanwhile dashes to the left aiming a quick jab with his two right fingers into Talithas rib cage. If connected it would do some serious damage and stagger her movements.

Then suddenly a figure appeared and used soru and then clashes with Antonios kick in mid air to block him from kicking away Talithas weapon.. It was Mary and she was panting "Sorry i took so long maam......"

Fei then sighed "High praise and well appreciated.. however.... whatever you may think about me... it is not new.. many people have called me prodigy, genius..... but i still lost to some random pirate on this sea.... my strength will grow from that experience, and many more will i have, because i refuse for my journey to simply end here... so either move out of the way.. or attack....."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Tero started towards Antonio, but Mary came just in time. Smiling slightly, Tero changed direction and used a soru to appear in front of Talitha, his arms crossed in front of him to take the brunt of the two oncoming blows from Lee and Feng. Then Tero ducked. "Now Rear Admiral!" Tero said quickly.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Talitha didn't know exactly what was happening, but now that the fight had started, her instincts were back as well.
She jumped over her subordinates back and aimed an attack from above at the bigger of the two, Feng. He looked less likely to dodge and like he would cause more trouble if he hit Tero. What was that guy thinking anyway? Taking hits for her! Good or not, she'd so have him run laps for this! Until forever!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Lee and Feng cursed as they struck Tero, they were caught in this attack now. Feng got hit and at the same time pulled away from Tero. Lee in a single swoop, slid down , jabbed his fingers with powerful thrusts into the tendons of Tero to lighten his grip and if that paid off he would be able to retreat and rejoin Feng who was reeling in a little pain. Feng snarled "Strong person after strong person keeps showing up. it never ends."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

"Hmmm .. I will fight to kill, so brace yourself." As soon as he says that, Suigo already is right in frond of Fei, using Soru and is aiming at her, the blade now being pulled back a bit, as if he is about to "shoot" the blade forward like a bullet.

Antonio evaluates the current condition "Many more marines .. so that makes em .. 3 ? And we also are four .. interesting !" He turns and dashes towards Mary and raises a katana, he is a swordsman after all.
Raiman shoots again towards Talitha, seems he too has decided who to fight now.

A yell is heard, and Antonio looks and is horrified at the sight. All of his subordinates that stayed to battle Sabres are down beaten up, with only Robinshon up, along with Louis. Sabres is laughing "Now now, puppies, I will play with the 2 of you as well ok ?!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, Talitha saw something move. She turned her head just in time to see Raiman, and leaped back again after her previous attack had just brought her forward.
"Damn, pesky fighters..."
Everyone seemed to be into attacking her nowadays. Who to take first? She didn't think that it was her choice, really. But staying in her human form would be too risky, now that she had three opponents to fight.
She kicked off her boots, and already felt her height decreasing and her body changing as she changed into hybrid form. She still held her saber in her hand, but now her hand itself was a dangerous weapon as well.
She could smell it clearly now, old, forgotten, long washed away blood on all of them. The thought on whos blood it could have been made her sick and she growled slightly at the smell.
"Disgusting..."
First... the big one, the weird one, or the annyoing one?
Big, weird, annyoing... Big.
She dashed towards Feng, keeping close to the ground, claws and saber ready to tear his guts out.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Tero winced and pulled back as Lee jabbed at him. He took a moment to observe the next few moves of the fight, with Lee pulling back to Feng's side and some other weirdo was moving in on Talitha. Tero smile slightly, satisfied with what he saw. These pirates were trying to kill them. He didn't have to hold back anymore. Tero reached down and drew his huge pistol from his side. He jumped into the path of the oncoming Raimon and fired a single bullet. That single bullet shot from the gun with a sound equivalent to that of a cannon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

(( Oh yes he is an NPC. Don't worry because sooner or later he will really retire or DIE and I am not Godmodding him for God's Sake! He was only using his 20% of power when he was still a Vice Admiral, all I am trying to say that he was hiding all his power. If he uses all of it he still can be equal to a Vice Admiral. Sometimes you make me explain harder. ))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 am

((OOC Well the way you explained it, taking account how easily to remove Bushon's hand off him, made it seem as if he can beat up an Admiral just for fun, so sorry but thats the impression that explanation gave us lol))

Raiman sees Tero turning his gun towards him, and jumps high up and evades the bullet by a bit "Thats no normal gun at all aint it .. ?" he asks him, and as he does, he fires 2 rounds towards Tero.

Robinshon attacks Sabres, after what he think he did was hit him with the Noro Noro Beam. However Sabres evaded the beam and was simply pretenting "Rookies just think they are so strong !" He punches Robinshon towards Louis.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 am

Feng snarled and grinned "YOUR CAT , IM A CAT TOO!!!" Fengs body changed, there were now stripes and white fur, he grew claws and a tail with large fangs. He then slammed his claws against Talithas claws matching her strike. His powerful stance and growl trying to make Talitha more intimidated.

Fei then shifted her feet around "do as you wish, not like i was going to simply let you kill or capture me in the first place....." As Suigo used soru, Fei immediately recognized the technique, of course she would. In Xing shi the island of dojos, she had fought many rokushiki practitioners. The thing about soru is , once your eyes get used to it, you would be able to see the moves of the enemy quite clearly, so as soon as Suigo appeared in front of fei, she used her sliding movement and maneuvered herself with no extra movements to the back of Suigo and slowly pointed her palm upwards "That was Taihenjutsu... the 3rd principle of Taijutsu.... and this is Koshijutsu...... nerve point shockwave....." She lunged a shockwave from the tips of her fingers aimed at slamming Suigos nerves.

Mary pulled back as soon as she saw Antonio having a blade "Over 100,000,000 beli bounty, the captain of the eagle pirates and also a marine killer, Antonio Bart.... I will take you down, SORU!!" Mary slided away from Antonios attacks and then pulled something from her hands, it was wires, she was attaching them at random areas.

Lee then aimed for Tero "You seem like a rather complete marine... im quite surprised... but, with that being said , i will not rest till you fall marine. Since i cannot help Mistress Fei in her battle, i can at least make it easier by crushing all of you so that she can escape with ease."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 am

"Tekkai!" Tero withstood the oncoming bullets from Raimon. He caught a glimpse of Lee moving in on him, but since Lee had not reached him yet, Tero jumped after Raimon and used a Geppou to leap the rest of the distance. He pointed his powerful gun at Raimon and fired again.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

Lee dashed and aimed to ambush Tero from behind aiming two sharp strikes into Teros shoulder hoping to strike his nerves and end Teros hand movement for at least a minute.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:11 am

Big guy, big cat. t kind of made sense. Talithas animal senses were a little intimidated, but her human conciense overruled them. She had beaten a giant scorpion, and a sabre tooth, or whatever he had been. This little kitty was supposed to scare her? Hopefully this cat wouldn't try to flirt with her as well...
"So what, I'm still more awesome!"
She snarled and slashed at his right arm with her saber. At the same time, she aimed to pierce his heart, or at least something nearby with her claws.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Feng used both his hands, one to parry away the saber with power and the other to hold down Talithas other hand. She was not afraid? This wasnt new, but still, she showed no fear, as expected of a rear admiral, and she was really strong. Feng snarled as he pulled back, away from Talitha letting go off her hands "Strong.. really strong, so is this what Rear Admirals are like... "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Suigo's eyes keep up with Fei's movements as well, so as soon as she moves behind him, he swiftly throws his extented katana on his free hand, which was now positioned slightly to the back, and spins to face her, sending a small blue energy wave to par her shockwave.

Antonio flies around 10 meters into the air, he is holding a gatling gun, which he previously had on his back, on his feet "Proud Gunner !" He starts firing towards Tero "Taste some of this Martial arts-boy !"
Raiman fires precisely at Tero's "bullet" causing an explosion. "That weapon of yours is quite something ..." he says, the explosion was a bit nearby so he is seen with a few cuts and bruises.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Fei knew that his energy would win, it was instinct honed from all her time fighting. It was much more forceful than her attack, so to dodge, she slipped down and rolled to safety in the far left and got back up gracefully, all this was done very fast so it seemed like she never fell at all. She was in position again with her left hand outstretched. She then looked to the side where Lee and Feng was fighting. She then sighed "This is getting out of hand.. i must be the one who ends all this...." Fei then slides foward with her feet, small but fast steps as if she was flashing in places, she then aimed a few punches at Suigo.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Oddly, despite being a much better swordsman than a hand to hand fighter, Suigo throws the katana up in the sky and takes a battle pose "..." he blocks the punches, watching out so she wont hit any nerve point, having figured out her fighting style at least in those terms. He then jumps backwards a bit, but in soru's speed, saying that "her punches are really tough, he felt the pain" before he grabs the falling katana, and swings it up "Do evade it .." he swings it down, but this time, no blue energy wave was seen from the attack. Instead, it was an "invisible attack" , in short, a shockwave of some sort.

((OOC Just so you dont think I overpower him, in a long term fist to fist battle, Suigo would definately lose, which is why he kept it very short, he could only handle it for a little while))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

"F*ck yeah it is!"
The second of the big pirates she had fought who said something along those lines... First one being the commander who she'd rather not think about too much.
But this guy was so passive, it was driving her animal and human side wild more or less the same way. Wasn't he supposed to be the aggressive one? She had smelled more blood off of him than the others! This had to mean he was the most bloodthirsty! Still, all he did was block her. Block her! That alone.... She had always been confident in her offensive abilities, and now some guy just blocked her!
While the others collected all the fame, she'd be stuck fighting this guy! No way! She hissed angrily. Something had to work! it might be a little early for it, but still...
"Arashi no tsume!"
Her claws shot forward at a blinding speed (was it her, or did they become even faster somewhere along the way?). She wanted to see him block this!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 pm

As her punches hit, she was wondering why a swordsman would fight with his bare hands, still, she was not concerned, winning this fight and surviving was more important at the moment. So when he launched his shockwave, Fei decided to use the strongest punch in her arsenal to counter it "COMPLETE BONE SHATTERING STRIKE!!!" Her punch equaled to Suigos attack but sent her back sliding on her heels. She didnt want to have to use that attack to many times, it was the most complete form of bone shattering strike she had developed, but it was still too taxing on her fists, at best, she could only force 3 shots, and she wasnt going to use it lightly.

Feng couldnt block it, the blows were way too strong now and it sent him reeling. Talitha herself was really strong which shocked Feng, if it came down to offensive ability. Talithas attacks had more speed and accuracy and Feng had no time to get into stance, he roared as he fell to his knees "DAMN IT!!! URGHHHH ITS NOT OVER!!" Feng gritted his teeth and got back up slowly again, trying to aim a huge punch at Talithas abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm

"Impessive .. I didnt though you can take it ..you are not bad at all ..!" he then nods at her, apparently he wants her to look behind her. And behind her, aside the spot of the attack she managed to block, she could see portions of buildings bein cut off their place and hovering. People look at that terrified. There were at least 5 buildings that effectively remained half. Then the cut off pieces start to fall, crushing down and causing havoc to the scared people who only now run away. "Morons .." Suigo says, and then twists his blade "This one will be a barrage .." he claims.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Fei stood her ground. If it was going to be a barrage then the most she could really do was slide and slip and dodge using Taihenjutsu techniques. She would need to close the gap between herself and Suigo, but such a thing was easier said then done, and whats more , at close range Suigos attack power was still deadly, she would need to shut off his muscle nerves at key points in order to win this fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Suigo swings his sword around just when the debri slams to the ground behind Fei. He sents 6 slashes, each one following the other in such a way, it creates a small net-like current of energy waves. As soon as he finishes that, he uses Soru and jumps backwards a few feet, to make Fei's task of reaching for a melee battle harder, assuming she could evade those attacks he threw earlier in the first place.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Talitha would later hate to admit it, but he had caught her off guard. she wasn't hit fully as she was already about to jump back, but since she had to stop her attack before she could, it came much too late.
It was even more strenght than she had imagined, and she could hear her bones crack alarmingy as she was sent flying. Being a cat, she landed back on her feet, of course, but she felt like throwing up. Everything was cramping, but she wouldn't let him notice.
"Heh... You know, I think one of my subordinates has the dame ability you do... Thing is... she's still my subordinate."
Even a smaller cat could beat a big one. And it didn't get much bigger than tiger.
But he had broken his passiveness. Finally, it was starting to get fun!
He seemed to have been vulnerable to air attacks before, so she decided to go with that.
she ran a few steps, then jumped off the ground and, noticing she had thrown her saber away earlier, used both of her claws to slash at him, head or shoulders, she didn't really care, as long as she'd hit something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next