One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 am

Half way on the way to the Shabaony Archipelago, on a marine battleship exclucively given to the Royal Shichibukai Roberto D. Wally. Wally gathers Suigo, Tiberius, Nouhime and the newcomer Jason and grins. "It's time to show you what has happened down there. It is really handy that we have this ship exclucively for ours and EVEN more that today a Yonkou infliltrated Impel Down. Due to this, no one would suspect this was our doing ... you see, I found out that someone took down the entire transmission system so no one could see whats going on in the prison ..."

Level 6 of Impel Down, some cells are open and a few figures are walking around laughing like Devils.

Back to Wally "Get ready so see something spectacular men !"
Jasor grins "Yeah, this shit is really spectacular, I was shocked to see it ! Guamahahahaha !"

Meanwhile, Shabaony Archipelago, Grove 34, Sabres is left alone waiting at the base "Tsk ... boring !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 am

Tiberius was tired , Nouhime was fising his wounds as thy waited for the announcement..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 am

Wally extents both hands and focuses, releasing darkness that forms what appears to be a pillon as large as a giant's size and a bit more "You may come out on .. Wee-hahahahaha !" A giant and 2 other figures appear from within the darkness. "It was really hard to keep you there without killing you you know .. Wee-hahaha !"
???: Buahahahahaha ! It's all right, though my body does hurt like hell being into this "portal" of yours !
"So thats the announcment comrades ... we just got 4 new crewmates straight from down there !"
Introduction box:
Edward Bezar, Level 5, bounty: 75,000,000 Belli

Meanwhile, Shabaony archipelago
"Oi oi, why the laughter ? You guys should be more polite !" Hawks talks to Jade and Ginji that keep laughing.
"But you look so lovely hilarious Hawk-sama ~ Maaaha ~!!!"
As they continue to walk, they reach the base "Ah, there we are, ladies first ~" Hawks says and Ginji starts laughing again. "Why are you laughing ?!!" Hawks says and apparently has lost his usual cool-head.
Dude continues to drink "Ehehehehe, I like you, or else you would be dead after calling me that Hyaaaahahahahaa !" He raises his bottle "Cheers !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:30 am

Tiberius sighed 'More people huh? we are gonna be busy....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:37 am

"Now now Tiberius, those are powerful figures, they will help us get stronger .." Wally sits down and pants "This ability is really hard to use ... we really need to meet Ginji and have him fix us .. Suigo, how long till we reach Shabaony ?"
Suigo comments that its still 1 hour away.

???: Aham aham, seems some1 doesnt like us ? Mya ?" A man's voice, talks to Tiberius.

Presentation box: Gondar the "Terminator", bounty: 199,000,000 Belli, non-fruit user, immense rapier-wielding skills, Level 6

???: It's fine, I think the man knows how to pick thrash from actually useful people ! Aint that right son ?

Presentation box: "Toxic" Maydor Marrow,Bounty: 265,000,000 belli, Doku Doku no Mi, Level 6
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 am

Tiberius laughed "Ahh, ahh, nobody questions your power, in fact i put you in prison myself Gondar........ back in the days..... but i question your loyalties that is all, level 6 prisoners have the history of being...... un stable...."

Tiberius was once a vice admiral of the navy so he knew these things well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 am

Gondar: Ah, indeed, I remember you ... shall we fight this one again ?
Marrow: If you start fighting, I will just kill everyone and leave.
Jason: Kill me ? Boy you got a wild imagination !
Bezar: Buahahahaha ! I can crush you all if I want to !

Wally looks at Tiberius with a somewhat bothered and comical facial expression "You think ? .." he then looks at the men "If you dont shut up right now, we are gonna kill ya all, and me first, how is that ?"
The men stop fighting although Jason comments that he can still kick everyone's ass.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:50 am

Tiberius stood up "I have no interest in fighting my own crew mates.... if the captain says its ok, then i will not argue, but be warned, you are all to follow order here... the moment i smell mutiny or mischeif , i will personally send you to the bottom of the ocean.... got it?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 am

Jade puts a hand over her mouth the stifle the laughter. "Many apologies m'lord... I don't mean to be so inconsiderate and obnoxious... but... well... look at your face!" Jade holds the photo out to him and is unable to contain her laughter any longer. She slips behind Ginji a bit, still laughing, to avoid retaliation. She pops her head out from behind Ginji and chimes as her laughter stops "Oh... do forgive me!" Upon reaching the base, Jade gives an inquisitive look to Hawks and Ginji. "What's this, then? Don't tell me the fun is bloody over already?"

Kiana drains her bottle with a smirk of arrogance and amusement. "Dead, hmm? I'm not sure I buy that, laddie... Well then, there's no victory to be had by either of us in Rum... Grrrrahahahaha! what say we try our hands in blood and blade? Come on then...laddie... if you wish to defend that lofty crown of yours. Are you game or shall I just refill that bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:56 am

Gondar: Teh, understoud, but I only listen to captain !
Marrow: I dont care as long as you dont try to boss me around too much ..
Jason: Guamahahahahaha fine ! After all I own you guys !
Bezar: I guess I will have to say yes, Hahahahaha !

"Good job there Tiberius" Wally grins "And ... now, about your condition, are you controlling it ?"

Shabaony Archipelago, Grove 34
A massive figure lands right in frond of Jade "And who are you ?!" Sabres goes to act all cool but then sees Ginji waving to him like an innocent child and bursts into laughing "Oh its you guys ! It's been a while Biiihahahaha !"
" Thats right, it has been a while, Sabres-dono." Hawks comments.
"Lovely much my lovely powerhouse ~! Maaaha !" Ginji says and adds "Say hello to our lovely guest and Hawk's lovely girlfriend ~!"
"Eeeeeeh ?!!!" Hawks says.

Dude takes 2 bottles "Oi oi, dont take me lightly, I am not a run-of-the-mill man here, Hyahahahaha !" he drinks both bottles at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 am

Jade lifts her her eyes to the familiar figure from Water 7, Sabres. "Ah... hello, little one. You have forgotten me, I see..."
Jade's eyes widen as she snarles at Ginji's comment. Viewing him as though he were an annoying brother, she pauses, holding out a foot for him to trip over.
She turns to Hawks with an innocent expression, as though she had done nothing. "Do you have a muzzle for him?... What's next?"

Kiana had just taken out a scythe that she had just finished working on during the voyage, hoping to give it a good practice run. "Ah... you're no fun, laddie... you're run-of-the-mill bloody boring..." Deflated, she sets the scythe against the barrel and notices Dude has two bottles. "HEY!! That's mine!!" The flails at him, reaching for one of the bottles.
(Sengoku+Garp's cookies=XD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 am

Tiberius laughed "Yes, it is under control at the moment... with some help, i can keep it in.......... Its not going to be an issue anymore....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 am

Suigo sits down next to Tiberius "If you need help about it, I will be here to chop you down .. as a nakama, that is .." he smirks and jokes around.

Wally then talks again "Now now, prisoners of Impel Down, since it will be a major problem for us if the Government finds out about what happened, we will do something pretty interesting once we reach the Shabaony .. lets say we will have a makeover ! Weee-hahahahaha !" *Ginji's silouete in Wally's mind*

Level 6
Number of level 6 prisoners that roam around the level freely: 24

Shabaony archipelago
"Aaaah, I know you, you was where when we fought those stupid brothers right ? Biiihahahaha !" Sabres says.
"That would be lovely correct ~!" Ginji used growth hormones on himself and he is now pulling his newly developed curly mustance "Where is the lovely captain-sama ~ ? Maaaha ~!!"
Hawks shows Jade the door "Ladies first ~" he nervously says.

After a short while of drinking, Dude gets up "Ah, that was fun kitty buuuut, I think its time we go now, I havent seen my captain in ages !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:47 am

"Aye... how did you get here so quickly?" Jade blinks at Ginji's newest nonsense, unaffected, finally getting rather used to his oddities. Taking note that Hawks seemed not to be quite as composed as usual, she turns to him for a bit of fun. "Oh my.... you are so very kind to your ... 'lovely girlfriend'... " She give a taunting grin, hoping for the hilarious deer-in-hedlights look from before, prior to wandering inside.

Alright, laddie... Smooth seas and clear skies to the lot of ye... do ya fancy a bottle for the road then?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:01 am

Tiberius laughed "Please dont kill me off yet, hahahahahha ive still got a few good lives left in me you know, hahahahahahha, by the way Suigo.... where is Dude and Sables, were they meant to meet us here Captain?"

Nouhime was singing to some music playing in the background out loud for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 pm

"Apparently they got a bit late .. but I am sure they are all on the Shabaony archipelago by now ! Wee-hahahahaha havent seen those fools for a while now !" Wally says. "Captain, we have arrived ..."
"Ah .. alright, guys, get back into the portal, we cant allow anyone to see you untill Ginji works his magic ! Weee-hahahahaha !" Wally shouts "Nouhime, excellent ~ !" he adds a compliment to Nouhime.

Grove 34
"Eeeeeeh - ?" Hawks says, he has obviously lost his cool-head.
"I will lovely help you Hawks sama ~!" Ginji says.
"How so ?" Sabres wonders.
"I will use vigor lovely hormones to lovely increase your stamina in ~ ... Maaaha ~!"
"Oi oi oi !" Hawks blushes "What the heck ?!" comical outburst.
"Biiiihahahahahahaha Ginji, you are so full of crap !!" Sabres laughs out loud.
"Will you please, shut up everyone ?" Martha appears from the shadows.

Dude takes the bottle "Yar wasted ! Hyahahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Tiberius laughed "I hope they can last inside it... life is not easy in there. hahahaah"

Nouhime bowed "Thank you Captain" tiberius then adjusted his mask and gets ready to follow Wally.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:09 pm

The men dont seem happy about it, but obey and get into the darkness portal.
Only Jason stays out, the marines are awake of his release "Hehehe, seems I am the "cool" guy !"
The group walks out and heads to Grove 34 where the rest of the crew is there, minus Dude who is still on the way going.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 am

Kiana remains aboard the ship, moving the rum back into storage before returning to her forge chamber and flipping through her sketchbook to the next set of blueprints she drew for a new weapon, having just completed another weapon as a gift for Jade the day before. She walks over to the forge, placing her hand in the dead coals, inciting violent friction along the surface of the ones touched, courtesy of her devil fruit. Within a few short minutes the forge was roaring enough to heat a thick beam of steal to the ideal 760C. "'ello there, me lovely... what a beauty you will be..."

Jade suddenly remembers that Kiana handed her a mysterious wrapped parcel before she departed the ship before she returned her freshly sharpened katana to her. She removed the parcel that was strapped to her back, under her cloak, and unwrapped it. Inside was bizarre weapon and a note from Kiana, outlining the features of the weapon and a warning about its electric potentials. Jade shakes her head with an amused grin and murmurs to herself. "That idiot... she actually did it... I was kidding when I told her I wanted an electric mace... bloody brilliant."

(OOC: It's a bladed venom staff that ate an electric eel fruit. )

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) -2010

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 am

((Where is your character at the moment cryptic?))

Tiberius walked straight looking around, nothing much had changed in Shabondy, even after that huge battle last time nearby here.... he walked and for some reason, he was feeling much lighter than usual.

Nouhime followed her husband and was aware of her surroundings, she was sure something would happen, after all Shabondy was a hot bed for crime and anything else.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 am

((Kiana is on Jade's ship and Jade is in Grove 34 with part of the BC waiting for el capitan.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 pm

"Weee-hahahahahaha !!! Guys, its been a long time !" Wally is heard, they arrived.
"Oho ! Captain ! Bii-hahahaha !" Sabres laughs and then adds "Who's the cool guy ?"
Jason laughs.
Hawk, who was looking at the blade with great interest turns and sees his captain "Wally-sama, its been a while .."
"The lovely big guy is baaack ~! Maaaaha ~!!!" Wally laughs at Ginji's reaction and comments that he is glad that Ginji is still so "full of crap".
He then notices Jade "Hmmm .. and you are ?" He looks at her with interest.

Dude is on his way there, holdin 2 more bottles "Hyaaahaa !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Tiberius held walked slowly "You guys never change do you? life is always the same...."

Nouhime waved to them, she did not like men, but she would put up with it to be with her husband.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Hawks politely greets Tiberius "Tiberius-sama, glad you are back."
Jason then talks "So yar my crewmates aaah ? Guess I am the lowest one in the levels now, but soon Ima be Vice-captain, you'll see ladies !" he laughs.
Suigo remains silent.

Suddenly a bottle is throw towards Tiberius.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm

tiberius catches the bottle with ease and gulps down the drink "HAHHAHAHAAHA you fools are all the same, hello hawks, you seem to be doing well....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next