One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 am

"What's the deal with you? Can't you see they're escaping?"
God damnit, if he wanted to be the hero, he'd have to do it right at least! Not that she minded having a reason to at least shout at a pirate she wasn't allowed to arrest....
Directly following the pirate crew wouldn't lead to anything, they were too far ahead already. She turned towards Mary.
"Contact our soldiers! I want the damn sea secured!"
For a moment, she thought about what to do. Chasing them didn't mean getting them... On the other hand, here she was with a whole crew of unconcious marine killers.... Damn, she'd have to take care of this first.
"Step aside, pirate! We'll handle them from here!"
Annoyed didn't being to describe how she felt about a shichibukais crew catching a bunch of rookies, while their prey escaped. Well, save for Marys, anyway.
...This or that way, this wouldn't be the last those pirates had seen of her. She'd take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 am

"As you order girlie !" Sabres says, and after he wipes out the smoke of him, he walks away towards Suigo. Suigo takes a cigar off his pocket and lights it, then he takes a deep breath of it. "You still have gotten a total amount of 126,000,000 Belli, since 2 of them are bounty heads .." he and Sabres turn and start walking away "See ya around Marines."
As they walk, he reaches the insides of his clothing, and from his chest he removes a large steel plate. There's a hole in it "She was strong .. mufufufu, we will fight her again." he says to his sword.
Sabres then talks "Let's go to the Garachi bar, there's someone waiting .. Biahahahaha .. !"

Flashback from just a while ago:
Sabres has taken Antonio out, and talks with Raiman. "Is that so ? Sooo you are grateful we want to let that girl escape ? Hahahahaha, you are one odd and scary one !" Sabres says.
"I have my reasons to want her alive, and since my captain was taken out that easily .. seems he wasnt worthy .. !"
"You know .. come to here .." he gives him a paper "my captain might be interested in you .. Bihahahaha !"

Antonio lays down completely defeated.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 am

Mary cuffed Louis and then addressed her den den mushi "All sea patrol, head for pursuit.. we have the Wu Shang pirates escaping the area!! I repeat the Wu Shang pirates have escaped!!!" Mary then saluted to Talitha "We have secured alot of pirates, looks like a big haul into impel down!!"

Nishki then stepped down alongside the marines "Wooo, well done guys... impressive display of teamwork..... you did well in my absence Tali...." Nishki ruffled her hair playfully and affectionately. Still he wasnt happy about Wallys presence here... there was something too off about it.

Callahan who was on the other side of the island cursed as he heard the news from his crew "Shit... lucky we didnt get involved... if Louis and Fei got beaten, we got no chance... we better get out of here to fight another day.... and well, looks like Antonio was too stupid as i thought.... do things with sense at least...." Callahan walked to his ship to leave Shabondy.

Lee was still running, he could see a group of marines trying to block, but with only his feet, he kicked them all away since he was carrying Fei and Feng in either arm "OUT OF MY WAY!!!" The Wu Shang crew followed behind, hacking and slashing their way to their ship, the Kaio Ken. Lee was panting, just a bit more, just a bit more to freedom.

Tiberius was up and about and then appeared next to Suigo "Looks like you let them go... didnt know you had it in you ........ still was she promising?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

Suigo gives Tiberius the steel plate "She pierced through it and injured me a little bit .. with only her hands, isnt it something ?" he tells Tiberius and smirks.
Sabres then talks "Oi, Tiberius-sama, we got someone from those Eagle pirates that was willing to work as our underling. I thought that captain might find some use to him .. maybe, a scapegoat or something ? Bihahahaha !"
It was true that, there was a bit of a hostility between Wally's original crew and the Impel Down inmates, so Sabres obviously asked Raiman to come and see them with something bad about him at his mind.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 am

"Yeah, but too many of them got away..."
Talitha couldn't help but be a little depressed, now that most of her anger had been cooled. She looked at the pirates they had caught for a while, and tried to make sense of everything she had seen today.
Then she turned to Nishki.
"You still owe me dinner, mister! Don't you dare skip it!"
Still time for thinking later.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 pm

"Thats the young Talitha I have heard ?" Bushon Walks next to them and salutes "My pleasure to meet such a beautiful, yet fully capable to battle, lady. I happen to be one of Nishki's old teachers, though, I probably wasnt the best right Commander ?" he talks to Nishki now and smiles, but its a somewhat odd smile, there's a scent of "Not bad at all Nishki", which is further aided by a swift wink he gives to Nishki. He then walks in frond of them "So we captured those Eagle Pirates .. add a 45,000,000 bounty head I caught while I wasnt with you Nishki, and we got a nice sum hm ?" he grins. He is concerned about the ones that fled but he doesnt let it out.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:01 am

As soon as Talitha told him about dinner he kissed her and grinned "I dont forget that easily... you are always such a hungry girl.... GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Nishki then turned to Bunshon "ummm, yeah, ..... thats mostly all... we should get updates soon....." The den den mushi rang for Mary who picked it up and there was cannon fire adn gun fire in the background "CAptain!!! they are getting away!! Damn it, they have a powerful cannon with them too!! What should we do!!!!" Mary then looked to Nishki , Nishki waved his hands "Tell them to call off that chase... no point losing ships... their main members are too injured anyway... they would be lucky to survive the night....." Mary nodded and then spoke into the den den mushi "Cease pursuit.... we'll leave them to the seas mercy now...."

The marine ships pulled back and left the escaping Wu Shang pirates feeling relived. Lee was still standing tall and then looked to the crew "Lets get to somewhere safe, so we can fix Mistress Fei, and Fengs wounds, NOW!!" The crew started moving to a safer place.

Tiberius grinned as he twirled the steel plate with one hand"Very impressive.. it seems the future is bright indeed...., " As Sabres spoke to him he simply grunted "What? He sold out his captain? Pfffft... i meet alot of kids on this grandline.... but people who sell out their captains.. are just scum of the sea... lets see what the captain says about him ....." Tiberius would not kill the kid unless Wally ordered him too, or he felt the kid was out of line.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Nishki then heard the den den mushi ring and sighed , he answered and talked on it for a few minutes, he then widened his eyes "Really? Shit... this is bad...." Nishki then turned to talitha, "Get all the men back to marineford, we have to do something there!!! Bunshon senpai, you follow Talitha, i need to rush back.. something serious came up!!" Nishki then took a running start as he transformed into a blue blaze, he flew up into the air with great speed, he had to rush, something bad had happened, and the fleet admiral ha requested his presence there to meet with Seta Hellark.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am

Tero was immediately put on his guard by what Nishki had said. Could the Nighthawk squad finally be on the move? No, that wasn't possible. Tero would have already heard from his old division commander if they had. However, this was even more worrying. What could possibly warrant such a reaction from the Vice Admiral?

Tero stuck by Talitha's side. He definitely didn't want to get left behind now.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 am

"Yes, Vice admiral Nishki, Sir!"
Soooo professional!
"Mister Bushon, follow me please. Everyone else, get moving! Mary, call the men back to the ship!"
She turned into the direction of the ship and started running. Hopefully that Bushon guy could keep up... But being Nishkis teacher, he most likely wouldn't have any problems with it. Wait, did that mean she had to ask him permission to go out with his "Son"? Then again, Nishki never did meet her parents either. Ah, the shame... she didn't visit them again, even though she had really wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6