One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 am

Bushon smiles at Nishki's speech, liking the fact that his pupil was that kind of a man. He then starts twisting around his hands in a rather goofy manner "Oh no no no, I am inferior to you now Commander Nishki, you order us ~!" after he says that however, he does lets out in a supposedly uninterested tone "We could leave one of the 3 of us to clean this up, and the rest head for the other rookies causin troubles as we speak !"

Wally and then others have gone quite some distance away, no one could possibly hear them even if they yell with all their might, let alone listen to that convo about to happen. Wally talks with someone with his Den Den Mushi, and he is holding another one next to it, it is a "White Den Den Mushi". He says "As I promised .. now its your part, when I ask you about it." and then a laugh is heard, the other person's "reply".
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:39 am

"Are you even asking that?!"
Talitha was always up for hunting, now more than ever. She really needed a little struggle to get over her aggressivity just now.
"Let's get going!"
She remembered the way there from way back, when her mother used to take her there. She took off in that direction. Pretty boy and boomerang were so in for it now!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 am

Fuji then looks at Bushon with an interesting look. Bushon, I think we know who will clean up this mess Hahaha. . Fuji then looked at Nishki while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 pm

"Then its settled .. I will stay here, if thats ok, Commander." Bushon says. He doesnt seem interested into battling all of the sudden. He then points at some marines "You boys, would you help me out ?" he says to the completely shocked marines. Shocked cause, a legend just talked to them as if they are on the same rank. "Y-yes sir, we will !" they yell.

Meanwhile, a small ship arrives and a young man followed by 5-6 men walks out of it. "So this is Shabondy ? .. we finally reached it, haha ! Half way to our goal ! .." there's a small dialogue and then the person says "Let's cause some rumble then, to make everyone count us, the Eagle Pirates !"
- Captain of the "Eagle Pirates" , Antonio Bart, rookie pirate.
Bounty - 102,000,000 Belli, famous for killing marines.

(OOC I just wanted to add some more opponents for the "Non-legend" chars in this particular thread lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 am

((Sigh, coming up with big bounties like that.. in truth Fei could easily beat that guy....))

Fei Wu Shang had just left the restaurant with her crew. They followed her closely and they could hear the whispers "did you hear? Wally killed and destroyed a bunch of bandits earlier on....." "What really? The schibukai doing that? HE must be a good guy...." "Still not buying it... maybe they wronged him in some way" "Dumbass, who would want to cross a schibukai, man , at least he killed the bloody crooks...." "I heard Antonio Bart just landed... the marine killer..." "Ehhh? That guy? Thats bad right? i notice alot of marine killers nowdays... they are getting bolder...."

Fei sighed "So schibukai Wally just killed a bunch of random bandits and now we have that fool Antonio over here...." Lee then walked faster behind Fei "We all know you would have had a higher bounty than Antonio, if you killed lots of marines...." Fei only sighed "Why should i care... that fool and me met only 2 times, both times i laid his carcass on the floor. I have no need to worry. Im more concerned about the marines now. They are sure to be more aggresive in letting pirates leave this place alive. Lets hope we dont get recognized...."

Nishki then looked confused "Why do we need to arrest rookie pirates, i rather leave that sort of thing to my squad.... it is their era too, not just mine, they need to experience and make up their own minds. I am not interfering in their fight today...." Nishki was feeling rather uninterested. He was more concerned about other things.

Louis was in the eastern part of town when he heard "Wally killing bandits? He must be a warrior for justice... i see, how noble a man he is..." One of his crew mates was running back, panting "CAPTAIIIINNN, ITS HIM, ANTONIO BART!!! He is here!!!" Louis then gritted his teeth "That fiend.... the killer of marines? Come men, let us show that criminal, that only justice can pave the way!!" The crew roared along with him.

Callahan was sitting in a bar when he heard both the news "Schibukai Wally? What the f**k do i care, he doesnt interest me in the sliightest... its the yonkou i want, the yonkou... once i kill one of them, i will surely rule the sea, ahahahahah, Antonio?...... he and me used to be in the same crew..... i know what he is like.. quite frankly, that idiot doesnt take things slow...pftt, ill catch up to that stupidly raised bounty of his in no time....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 am

((OOC, well you know I have a small issue with postin high bounties, lol, but a bounty doesnt illustrate a pirate's true powers, its merely a number, aint it ?))

"Aaaaah, but I never said you guys to interfere, just be .. hmmm, I dont know, check them out, you dont have to clean up too you know ~" Bushon says and then starts actin goofy again, orderin the men to call him "Nemoushi".

Meanwhile, since the broadcast was over, Suigo and Sabres went out walking around the area, as they said:
Suigo - To kill some time ..
Sabres - To kill those who get in our way !
"Arent those the "Black Katana" Suigo and "Behemoth" Damiel Sabres from Wally's crew ?" "Yeah, maaaan, than Damiel looks like a demon !" "Look at the Black Katana, I mean, I get chills just looking at him." are some of the civilian's comments as they pass next to them.

Antonio reaches a small bar "Let's have some fun .. mufufufu .. !" He then transforms. - Tori Tori no Mi, Model Eagle
He grins and then looks at the surprized people "You will now see some epic stuff boys .. !"

(OOC Should I first make a DF with the eagle model or is it ok ? Cause I could also just use the Falcon fruit.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 am

(aaah, who to fight, who to fight... I was about to make it a three way fight, but then there would be so many guys with nothing to do.)
Talitha was now walking a little more casually, though still fast. She pushed people out of the way softly if needed, and even stopped in her tracks once to cool an emerging small fight about something she had already forgotten. Now that she was rar admiral, she'd need to watch what she was doing a little more. She sighed. She already missed her freedom from when she was a lieutenant. But with great power came great responxibility... And she still needed to prove herself. Still, it was so hard to not just follow her impulses, and there were so many scents and noises around she wanted to follow... Also, she hadn't seen any pirates as of yet.
Her nose twitched when she noticed an interesting smell. Exotic, but sweet in one way (she thought it must come from a different person), which was overlayered by the thick smell of old blood, violence and fear. She closed her eyes. There was a third person, whos scent she couldn't quite indentify, but all of them had more or less had the old, long washed away blood on their hands.
Standing in the middle of the road, her coat loosely over her shoulders, she opened her eyes again.
Trouble. That was what trouble smelled like. It was heading straight into her direction. She stretched her arms and looked down the road, waiting for the things to come.
A slight smirk appeared on her face as she finally saw the group. Jackpot, they were pirates. The big ones. Perfect.
No matter how much she tried to grow up, she wouldn't lose that kind of behaviour when it came to fights too soon. She glared at them, and her happiness was apparent.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 am

(Fight Antonio ! .. since we are both online now lol)

Antonio is holding a man from the neck and laughs "Hahahaha, dont you worry, we wont kill you, just beat the crap outta you !" one of his crewmates yells to the bartenter, who is crawling on the ground horrified, trying to escape. "We just want to make ourselves noticed, thats all !" Antonio says and laughs again.
Someone foulish enough gets into the action "P-please, just leave us alone, we didnt .. ?!!" a man puts his hand on that poor guy's shoulder "Do you order my captain ?" he calmly says, but, before anyone could react, he shots him down. "It's the "Ruthless Smoke" Raiman ! He's a member of those pirates too !" a woman screams.
"Captain, those people are annoying, we said we only wanted to break down the bar and here they are trying to stop us .."
- Ruthless Smoke, Raiman, member of the Eagle Pirates, bounty: 46,000,000 Belli (due to him also being known as a marine killer)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Fei Wu Shang was walking past the bar when she saw an eagle transformation take place. She heard the screams as well and saw another familiar face, it was Raiman. She then held her head to her face. "These imbeciles...." Fei walks up to the area while Feng and Lee stand beside her, Lee then asks "Mistress Fei, why are we getting involved? Shouldnt we just walk away?" Fei then sighs "Think for a second.. this island is crawling with marines and fighters... if this fool makes a big noise out of everything, he is going to bring navy wrath here...." The nearby observers all commented on Fei's arrival "Isnt that the Wu Shang pirate captain? Isnt she super strong?!!" "Argh, not another one... this sucks, we might all die...." "I heard she beat Antonio in the grandline , TWICE... thats gotta be good...." "Then how come her bounty is lower than his?" Fei then arrived with her crew and sighed again "Hello dumbass, i see your still causing reckless mayhem and destruction where ever you go... i wonder Antonio if you will ever learn about doing things under the radar.."

Louis then arrives nearby "I AM HERE TO SERVE JUSTICE TO THE EVIL ANTONIO BART!!! COME FORTH FOE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 pm

((I, for some reason, grew an interest to fight Fei Wu Shang with Suigo !))

Antonio doesnt seem happy at all seeing his rival "Aaaah crap, why are you here ?!" *Oh great, I wanted marines, not a strong opponent like her* he thinks to himself. However, he does manage to keep his cool really well, not showing cornern to the others at all. "Is it bad that I am having some fun ? Is it bad for pirates to do bad stuff ?" he asks with a little bit of sarcasm in his tone.
Then everyone sees Louis "That's a marine, yes ?" he says and grins, but then thinks the situation *Okay, lets see .. who do we fight now ?* he talks to himself.
Raiman then raises his gun and aims at Fei "I suggest we settle this after taking care of the marine, arent I right ?" he does show great respect to her, from the tone of his voice, aknowledging her as a strong one, and seeingly he knew he couldnt beat her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Fuji then sits on the ground as he saw the seemed shocked marines. Don't worry he will take good care of you. I think it is time for the 2 Demons of the Marines to have one good show, I think it is about time that Syuusuke will be back, how about you Bushon? Hahaha . Syuusuke then thinks he had done a statement. He will really be back in the Marines.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 am

((OOC Kaiser, you too have the "Oda's gene of "mystery-big time, chapter ending moments", like I do, hm ? lol))

Bushon smirks "I have made up my mind .. I am ... NOT returning back." the marines are all shocked like "Then why does he order us around ?!!" but then Bushon adds "I will simply be, under Nishki's personal command. I will only be listenin to what he says !" he smiles and crosses his hands.

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:48 am

((lol. I think Fuji is too good to let him retire XD))

Fuji then laughed. He then smiled while looking at Bushon So you are gonna be an underling for Nishki? The way I see it it is like a dog bowing to a cat. But hey that is your decision. . As Fuji slowly stoods up he wears his "war" gloves. Get ready for a long day Bushon my friend Hahaha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 am

((Kaiser what did i tell you about god modding your character..... he is not too good, there are currently way more powerful marines than him. If he came back, he would only be a Vice Admiral at best))

Nishki sighed "Personally, that is all really great... but dont you think we can go already? I dont like staying here for too long...."" Nishki was curious, he wanted to see these pirates now in this island. Nishki always found it better to see the opponents of the future. He had no comment on Bunshon or Fugi. He repsected both greatly, however, with the navy currently so strong there were much more stronger men than them now in this era. It was a new dawn, and the future would run all.

Louis then puffed "I BEG YOUR PARDON!! I AM NO MARINE!!! I AM A PIRATE!!! A NOBLE PIRATE WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE FOR THE INNOCENT SOULS YOU ANTONIO HAVE TAKEN!!!!"

Fei sighed again, she was in no mood to stand here all day and listen to 2 imbeciles and argue all day. She then said "I think its best you leave this place Antonio... i rather not be chased by marinnes during my stay....."

Mary then got a call from her den den mushi , she then widened her eyes and proceeded to call Talitha "MAAM, THERE ARE SOME PIRATES AT THE CRICKET BAR IN THE SOUTH WEST SIDE OF TOWN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:27 am

"I dont mind it, he's probably stronger than us by now anyway ~" Bushon says and then he turns to Nishki "Alright, you order what we do commander, I am all ears !" He thumbs up, in a slightly goofy fashion.

Antonio's smile fades a bit "What kind of moron would come and talk about justice without being a marine or someone related to them ? Pirates arent meant for suck crap anyway ..."
Raiman then responds to Fei's comment "My captain's decision was that, I am afraid that, unless he changes his mind, nothing can be done."
"Oi Raiman, dont act so kind of her, if she's too damn scared, she could just leave and she will be fine !" Antonio yells. He then adds "I will battle that crazy Justice-pirate, Fei, if you are interested to fight or whatever, would you mind waiting untill I am done with that ?"
Another member of the Eagle pirates steps in "Caaaaptain, should we really fight all those guys ? We just wanted to make it known that us, the Eagle Pirates have arrived on Shabondyyyyy~"
- Member of the Eagle Pirates, "Delayer" Robinson, bounty: 23,500,000 Belli -
Has eaten the Noro Noro no Mi.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 am

Fuji then obviously didn't want what Bushon said. Nishki stronger than him? Come on. Fuji swings up his left arm as like he was having exercise. He then sighed and said something to Bushon that would surely make him surprise. Bushon, I have to tell you something. Having Nishki more powerful than me is quite impossible for now because the whole time I am in the marines I was only using 3/10 of my power. Believe it or not. All the time I am drinking some pills to temporarily suppress my power haha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 am

((Urghhhh... you and TBL have this same issue all the time..... and isnt Fugi a npc anyway? He could be killed by anyone if they wanted to......))

Nishki then waved his hands "Ummm, dont really care, but i think we should leave......." Nishki really didnt want to be dragged into this argument, even if he was happy that Bunshon thought highly of him. Now however the focus had to be on the battles in this town. Eventually , if the Tenryubitto heard about this problem, Nishki would never hear the end of it from his master, the fleet admiral.

Fei simply sighed as Antonio said that "I dont want to fight you Antonio, im advising you to stop being stupid... your still an idiot.... no wonder you lose all the time. and as for you, ill ask your opinion if i want it .. you are not spoken to so shut up" Fei was referring to Raiman, she was in no mood to play to Antonios second in commands tunes. Lee stepped in front of Fei in between Raimon "I would advise you to not interfere.. for your own health..." Fei then continued "Im warning you Antonio, there are Vice Admirals and powerful people here along with a schibukai, if a guy like you faces them, you will surely die misreably, so stop this nonsense and go terrorize some farmers and low level marines like you usually do...."

Louis then dashed foward and laid a kick aimed straight at Antonios gut. " D MINOR!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:53 am

"Whaaaat?"
God damnit! And now, that she was here, too.
"Well, great! I'm close to the spot! Come support me as soon as you can!"
...Or don't, you don't really have to. She only added that part in thought, since she knew she had to be reasonable here. How many pirates would htere be? She couldn't distinguish between their smells and the civilians. But the group which smelled of blood was closeby as well.
She took off at high speed.

After two minutes, Talitha could see the commotion. One... Two... Three... Four... damn, there were a lot of them. That was pretty face right there. Luckily, he seemed to have started fighting one of the other pirates. Now, what to do in a situation like this? Attack head on? Yeeeeah, that'd be fun... But whoever had heard of a rear admiral who just attacked people on sight? Damn, now that she was able to actually damage the marines reputation, she had started thinking things through.
So she stopped only some steps away from the place.
"STOP! In the name of justice!"
Sounded awesome enough. And it would get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 am

(OMG, Kaiser, overdoing it a bit with that statement ? Plus he's npc lol)

Bushon smiles "Dont you underestimate the youth, you and I are both old remnants anyway hahaha." he follows Nishki "Good idea, we better move, after all .. !"

Raiman sighed "Lack of respect is reaaaally a bad habit, but its alright I suppose, you are above me fighting wise." he calmly states. When Louis attacks, he turns to shot him down, Robinshon prepares to fire his Noro Noro beam while Antonio was raising his leg to match Louis attack while he was coming at him, when they all heard Talitha's yell. "Mufufufufu .. a marine .. !!" he says.

And soon in that group of people, 2 more would be added cause, closeby, they were approaching. "I can hear something .. seems .. " -Suigo.
"SEEMS LIKE A FIGHT ! BIIHAHAHAHAHA !" Sabres yells. They are still some distance away, but are walking towards the place.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

(Sorry, I didn't realize that the Phoenix Squad was actually in a new RP until nikz told me yesterday. So I've read and caught up to the story now. Please tell me if I am making any mistakes.)

Tero stood behind Talitha where he had been for the last...while. He had sort of blanked out while they had been facing off with Wally's people. Now, he was frowning slightly at the back of Talitha's head.

"In the name of...justice?" Tero repeated. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Nishki decided to walk along side the road , he was heading towards the commotion, not to intefere, but to watch everything that was happening.

Louis then kicks the ground and dodges the bullet and the noro noro beam, he stops from attacking Antonio as soon as he saw the marines arrive "Marines..... the lost ones.... the ones stuck between the barriers of good and evil... which one are you two? The good ones or the evil ones?!!" Fei then looked to the newly arrived marine. Fei recognized her, this lady was famous in some of the pirate circles for taking out one of the Arabasta rebel generals, as well as several other pirates and also fought in the Enies Lobby war against one of Anubis's division commanders. Fei opted to not say the name, but she knew well who that was... it was.... "Rear Admiral Talitha Blythe?" Feis face fell dramatically as she heard her brother Feng Wu Shang say that name. He then pointed "Oii... that lady is a Rear Admiral..... damn, she might try to arrest all of us...." Lee then growled "Cheh... if any of you Eagle morons try to touch mistress Fei while im busy with this marine... you will pay with much blood and pain!!" It seemed Lee and Feng was going to stand against Talitha. Neither of them ever wanted to be caught by marines again after the fiasco at Xing Shi.

Fei then sighed "Crap... not good.... i didnt want us to have to fight marines here.. huh? " Fei looked to the side, she could see two figures entering the area. Fei recognized them both without much of a second look, how could a pirate not? They were part of the Schibukai Wallys crew. Suigo and Sabres!! She gritted her teeth, and then looked to Antonio," Pfft, if it turns out they are all trying to capture us, your crew and mine will have to team up.... otherwise, these people wont let us escape..." The odds were stacked astronomically against the wu Shang pirates and the Eagle pirates to make it out of Shabondy alive. However, Fei would be damned if she was going to let herself get captured again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Antonio stares at the two men "Aaaaah crap, well thats something out of our plans, those guys are really bad omens !"
Raiman then comments about Talitha "Hmmm, I know her, she is quite a capable fighter herself too, and she is quite known too ... with her and those 2, in can be troublesome to stay here .. however, it seems hard to escape too, they have routed us ..."
"Alright .. Fei" Antonio says and finally takes a dead serious look "Those guys are coming for battle .. I accept your offer, let's take em out together .. !"
Robinshon turns to Louis "Willing to take those guys out with us ? We will kick your ass lateeeeeer ~!"

Suigo grins "I can feel a quite strong one ..." he crosses eyes with Fei.
Sabres just laughs and comments that he's gonna take everyone that stands in their way out.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Louis was confused as to what to do. He wanted to serve good and take out Antonio and his crew of misfits, but he did not want to be captured, for then how would he continue helping people. He contemplated this and replied "Fine... i shall fight on your side for now.... but right after we leave... you of the Eagle pirates will pay for your sins!!"

Fei sighed "For god sakes.... fine, fine.. let us fight.." she didnt like it, all her years of fighting and sparring, she was filling anxious chills up her spine. She knew, deep down she knew these two were strong, but she wasnt going to charge there and make a fool out of herself.. she would watch carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:15 pm

"Good .. lets go !!" Antonio turns into his hybrid "Eagle-human" form and jumps high up. He then goes towards Talitha with his legs in frond "Proud Talon !" he attempts to strike her down and slice her with his talons.

Raiman leaps and runs at a very fast pace towards Talitha as well.
Robinson waits for Louis "Got any abilitieeeees ~?" he asks him.

Suigo then smirks "Sabres .. do whatever you want, but that woman over there, I will fight her alone." as soon as he says that, he unseathes his katana.
Sabres laughs "perfect .. !" he vanishes. Sabres's not just strong, his speed's great enough for normal human eyes to even see him move. To them, he is just a blur right now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Fei was ignoring everything else, it seemed that the swordsman Suigo wanted to fight her? How the hell did this happen? Fei didn't feel too good, this was a very well known pirate who was quite powerful as well. Fei had fought many people before, but this man had the aura of the unknown , she had no idea what was going to happen but she went forth. Lee was about to turn around when Fei then said "Dont Lee... stay there... even if you come here, you would be a hindrance.. this man is way too powerful for you...." Lee turned back and did not say a thing. Fei then turned back to Suigo and remained still, she wasnt going to hit the first blow, she was going to wait and analyse the situation like always, for that is how taijutsu is done properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next