One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 am

"Of course you know Master-Tiberius, after all you are effectively captain's most trusted man." Hawks casually responds and drinks some more wine.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA ~!!" This peculiar yell is heard, and then an extremely tall man lands in frond of Luke and Mary's path, seemingly falling from very high up. "My apologies sir, but you do not have to get involved, my captain, lovely Wally, is on it as we speak, Maaaaha ~!" Ginji enters the story.

"After we are done here, the world is just gonna LOOOOOOVE us ! Gyahahaha !" Dude says. Suigo and Sabres have left, by Wally's order, and now its him, Dude and Jason on the bandit's layout. They stand in a line, with Wally in the centre. As the smoke and flames slowly fade, many lay down defeated from the explosion or earlier on by those 3. A man is walking from within the chaos, and yells "WAAAAAAAAALLYYYYYYY !!!! SON OF A BITCH !!!"

((OOC, dont I just make those unexpected mistery things Oda does, at the end of his chapters sometimes, all the time ? lol))

Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 pm

"Hey, huge explosion up there!"
Earlier, there had been a smaller one, as well. Talitha stopped for a while.
Smaller or bigger explosion? If she thought about the people on this island, then the bigger would most likely be... All right, better stay away from that one, then. She looked the other direction, where some kind of small skirmish seemed to have taken place. Then back to the bigger one, where the smoke was clearing.
What were they doing? This was her home, damn it!
"Jack, Tero! Useless girl!"
She was going to say something along the lines of: Let's check the smaller one out, the larger one is most likely Wally himself!
Instead, she found her mouth saying:
"I have to check what's going on back there, it could endanger civilians! You two go that way and check what's going on back at that smaller commotion! I'll be there in a minute!"
She would! As soon as she saw it really was Wally and not some crazed bomber, she would turn and get out asap! Really!

(don't you hate when people do what I am doing? But Talitha can't just stand around while something huge is going on!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 pm

(Aaaah, of course not, those moves always spice up the story ~!)

"Gaaaaah ... curse you Wally !!!" the figure coughs up some blood. Whoever he was, he was obviously hurt, not that it was surprizing he did. "FIRE !" he then shouts and seemingly out of nowhere, some men pop out from different spots from within the smokes and start shooting with pistols, rifles and some bazookas. Another explosion occurs on where the 3 men stand, only for the smoke to be cleared some moments later, since Jason has created a shield made of the ground to protect him and the other 2.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Mary then cursed "You, did you say Wally? schibukai Wally is in this place? God damn this, it is the duty of the marines to know what the hell is going on here?!!!"

Tiberius then gritted his teeth. He did not like this idea, the whole thing seemed alien to him. Still if the captain gave the order, you were meant to follow it to the letter. He was not going to disobey or fall back. Tiberius then waited.

Nishki was close now, to the explosion, he could see it somehow. He landed on the outskirts and watched as the battle ensued. A few of the bandits who were trying to run away saw Nishki "WHAT THE HELL??? A VICE ADMIRAL IS HERE TOO?!!" Nishki then walked past the two bandits. He had no interest in them, they all had lost any will to fight or commit crime. He had seen it in their eyes. Why slaughter bandits like this? Nishki then shouted "WALLYYYYYY, what is the meaning of this?!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 am

Talitha was slightly out of breath when she had gotten close enough to the scene to see what was going on. Some people, outlaws, most likely, were running away, and she'd have caught them in any other situation, but right now... this was more interesting. They shouldn't be able to see her immeadiatly, especially since they were focused on the situation so much, or seemed to be. Yes, that man was Wally, but there was also... Nishki? Wasn't he supposed to be at some kind of meeting? what did he have to do with this? Was it his mission? That was more than a little dangerous, even for the phoenix. She knew she wasn't supposed to be there, but... she just had to see this.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 am

Luke then fixed his glasses and then puts out his hands fixing his black gloves. He then smiled a bit as he looks at Ginji. He knew that this was coming. He then spoke And what will you do if we WANT to be involved. Step out of the way

Then one of the bandits saw Fuji. He then had some thought in his mind Hey an old marine. Maybe if I can hostage him I can get the attention of the Vice Admiral . Recklessly the bandit rushed towards Fuji. Fuji looked at the man and just smiled. He lifts a finger and hits it to the forehead of the bandit. The man flew into a building and it collapsed. Fuji then smiled as he walks Oops. I overdid it Haha
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:29 am

Flashback, Wally's secret speech to his must trusted crewmates:
"In order to reach the top, we must ensure that no one will suspect we even want to do that in the first place. Anubis, Seshomaru .. big names those days indeed. If we wanna go one step ahead, we have to do something big, and to do it, aside waiting for the right moment, we must, make the world believe we are their heroes ! After those 2 phases, we will await for it .. after all, I can tell its coming .. a great event to occur .. we will wait then, and since no one will expect it, it will be easier to make it, and a much larger shock .. comrades, soon, it will be .. MY ERAAA !!!"

Wally turns and sees Nishki, then he grins *Perfect timing to make the world like us more ...* he thinks. He then looks back at the other man and yells, and just as he does, Dude and Jason draw something that appears to be Den Den Mushis, but larger than ordinary ones. Those are connected to the base of the Black Cross Pirates, monitored by, Marrow and Suigo & Sabres. So just as he talks, his voice as well as the sounds begin to broadcast around the Shabondy archipelago; "Aragorn "Corruptor" Games, you will now be taken out, and be delivered to .." he then yells the word that could change the world's opinion about Wally almost definately "JUSTICE !!!"
Aragorn remains silent, shocked *What the hell is he up to ...* he thinks and looks desperate towards Nishki "Is this a marine's plan ?!!" he yells.

Gondar laughs and turns to Tiberius "Captain's one reckless bastard, aint he ?! Hahahahaha, I like that madman !"

Ginji grins upon hearing his captain's voice heard from quite the distance "See my lovely warrior ? Did you heard ? He said .. justice ! As in .. you ! Hahahaha !" he then cracks his fists "But if you insist on fighting me, you will lovely regret messing with me, Maaaha ~!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 am

Nishki was furious. What the hell was this? Justice? Nishki did not see justice , he saw these bandits being destroyed... decimated. He could see some of the bandits families running for their lives. However he knew, outsiders and visitors did not see the innocents caught up in this sort of thing. All they saw were bandits, and so would the higher ups. What could Nishki say, nothing, he could only grit his teeth and watch "Thats enough Wally, let us handle it from here on out.... we are the marines after all.. i dont know why you did all this... but its fine... and you... no this was clearly not a marine plan... it was a schibukais act of heroism, now just surrender... otherwise some of your mens families will suffer from this attack, just give up...."

Mary gritted her teeth "Why would Wally capture and defeat bandits? Why here? Either way, this should be a marine activity as well....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Now was the time to be confused. And Talitha was. Her very view of justice was shaken. On one hand, there was Wally, a shichibukai, scum who happened to be on their side sometimes, on the other side, there were bandits, obviously bad, some with bounties, or at least she guessed they had.
Breathing heavier than before, she leaned against the wall she had been hiding behind, her back pressed flat to it. Whos side to be on? Was she supposed to be happy? Nishki seemed to be angry. So was she, somehow. She didn't like him calling his actions "justice" like that, but knew her justice didn't differ much from his.
Maybe she should just run and take out some smaller fishes, try to erase this shaking incident. For her, it was just that: outright shocking. It wasn't the first time she had heard a pirate talk about justice, but the first time she could agree with him at least in the basics.
there had to be some plan behind it! And it wasn't like her to run. So she stayed there, ressed against the wall, and waited for what'd happen next.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Wally looks towards Nishki with his eyes on the edges, not turning his head completely towards him. "I merely though it would be good for the innocent civilians to be able to finally sleep without worrying they'd wake up handcuffed and in a cage ready to be sold as slaves ! Is that bad ? Those men have no regand about other's life, so why should I ? Wee-hahahaha !"
"Deep inside, you know that this is justice, your Governments, the Marine's justice, aint it, marines ?!" Dude then tells to Nishki, and grins.
"WALLY !!!" Aragorn doesnt seem interested in all that at all, he tightens his fists and speads one hand. The hand's starting to form something. It's a very large axe-looking construction with small spikes all over, green colored.
"Ame Ame no Mi, Logia ..." casually says Wally, as if he doesnt care much about it. Aragorn leaps forward and attempts to smash the trio, but as the construction is just a few feet away, they all dodge the blow due to their fast speed. "Get lost !" Wally shoots and uses "Evil Hand" to draw him towards him, and once Wally grabs Aragorn, he smashes him to the ground head first. As soon as Aragorn tries to get up and retaliate, Wally punches his head down again with great force, enough to cause the ground in a 2-3 meters radius crumble and rise up.
"... That will teach you not to fight back when its ME you are going against with !" Wally says and walks away, with his fist covered with Aragorn's blood. He walks towards Nishki and passes next to him, and says "Admit it .. more or less, thats your justice too, whether you like it or not." he grins widely after saying that.

Meanwhile .. "Well well .. you find the similarities scary, dont you ? .. About your justice, and not just my captain's, but the pirate's way of solving things.. dont you darling ?" Martha is right above Talitha, upside down, smiling, but behind that "innocent" smile, lays yet another monster.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

"Eh?"
Talitha hadn't expected anyone to get close to her without her noticing first. This alone was scary, but she could have just told herself that it was because she had been in her own thoughts. But the word "captain" peaked her interest.
"You mean you're part of Wallys crew?"
She didn't move, and, well, her moving was a bit limited due to her standing so close to a wall, but she didn't take her eyes off the old lady. It was a strange thought, but if that woman was, then the newly appointed rear admiral had every right to be carful. Her new coat rustled slightly behind her back. she found it highly unpractical, but took great pride in wearing it. After all, it showed how she was a high ranking, strong marine!
Though she didn't feel like one right now. If that lady was a part of a shichibukais crew, then that meant she couldn't fight her. or at least not like she would fight normal pirates.
but even if she could have, there was still that damn confusion. She had quite some questions, and her curiousness was bigger than her newly found rationality.
"What is he planning? Talking about justice and all that. It doesn't seem right for... someone like him."
She had been about to say "scum like him", but had thought better and used a more polite form. God, was she growing up now that she was rear admiral?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:13 pm

She jumps and gracefully lands down and turns to her "Indeed I am .. I am one of the senior members, actually I am the 2nd person to join him and his crew." she says "You can call me Martha." she adds and smiles again.
She supports her umbrella on her shoulder. Though, this umbrella was infact, a weapon so deadly, especially fruit users should fear it. And Martha was confident that Talitha wouldnt try anything, like, attack her. After all, she knew she was one of the fastest & the stealthiest Black Cross Pirate. So she kept a kind attitude towards her.
"What do you mean with that sweety ?" she finally asks after some moments. "My captain .. what he is doing is what you cant, for reasons I dont know, do. I mean .. why didnt your Government handle that ? Wally, my captain, is merely assisting you in those jobs that you, for whatever reasons, dont get involved a lot ... do you like slavely ? Wasnt what he just did .. heroic ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:23 am

Luke smiled at Ginji as he looks down Do you think you can beat me? Just give up little one and you will not taste the power of a yonkou . He knew that Ginji would be puzzled. He is sure that Ginji didn't know that he could transform into Seshomaru so he has the right to brag.

Fuji was silent. He grew up with that absolute justice in the marines after all so he knew that in any way Wally was right. But he then laughed while not facing Wally You sure are loud for a pirate. Let me ask you one thing, if a person is poor would the last resort be stealing? That is kind of stupidity if you ask me. And that is why you are stupid too young one.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 am

Talitha was acting on impules when she finally pushed herself off the wall.
"But if he was a hero, why did he do things worthy of such a bounty in the first place? Some peole do change, but people who are in deep enough to be this notorious do not! It's not right!"
She thought back to some of the high pirates she had met, that one Anubis commander, shichibukai Gael, and Wally, of course. They were all very different, but they were all dangerous. If asked if she thought one of them would change his life for good, the answer was, and would be no.
"I'm going to believe your captain has good intentions once I see him risk his life for them."
Liar. Even if Wally was to give his life for something good, she would not ever believe that. Her confusion was almost gone as she found that this was just the way she thought about such things. If you took away the speech, then Wally could have just as well acted out of boredom. With the speech added, it was just something bigger. Not justice. Definitely not. He didn't do this because he gave a damn about this place or its inhabitants, or else he wouldn't brag like that. No, if he had cared about such things in the first place, he wouldn't have become a pirate. It was just that easy, right?
Once she had figured that concept, she felt much more secure. She still wasn't really alowed to fight them, really, but if he wasn't about to stop this, then what was Nishki doing here?
In fact, she was positive he was here just to put an end to this. Yes, that made sense.
Now, back to reality, the lady was still in front of her. Her instincts told her to watch out, and her instinct had always helped her. Her right ear twitched slightly.
"If your captain was anything like a hero, why should he brag about his heroic actions so much. This is manipulation, but what is he trying to do with it?"
Not that she really thought she'd be told. But as long as that Martha woman was here, she couldn't cause any trouble for Nishki.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 am

Nishki didnt say anything to this. He could not say anything, it was how the marines were famous for doing things. Not Nishki himself. He had never done this sort of thing before..... Yet he could not disagree with what Wally had said "Fuji senpai... please calm down, we were given orders to talk to him not fight him. He is a schibukai after all...." Nishki looked to the side and saw Talitha, somehow he knew she was here, he then lifted his hand "Talitha... call all of the pheonix squad and tell them to leave this area.. this is not a situation for you guys... your still in charge, tell all of them to not come into this area of shabondy, do your duties elsewhere...." Nishki again turned to the front "Your right Wally... this is how they do things... this absolute justice thing... makes me sick..... but justice as a whole is right.. to protect innocents and make people feel safe.. that is what i strive for... but not at the risk of hurting genuine people who simply want to keep to their dreams and travel... you are right, these people are not good people.... but they have families ... you have no right to take life away.. you are not god Wally....."

Mary then stood in front of Luke "NOOOO LUKE!!! This man is part of the schibukai wally's crew!!! We cant hurt him by order of the government!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 am

Fuji just laughed one again. He was puzzled why did Nishki said that he wants to fight Nishki. Of course if needed he would but now he only saw disgust in Wally. Do not worry Nishki. Fighting this pirate means that I am denying the truth about the marines. But he generalized everyone so that makes him stupid.

Luke then sighed. Why did Mary told it out loud? Of course it was obvious that Ginji did not knew that. He was a little irritated. He had something in mind that if Ginji attacked then the government would decide on his actions. It is too late now so he starting to think of a new plan.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 am

Wally glares at Fugi and grins "Oh .. we got a sharp tongue here ?.." he says, and grins even more. He then turns "I am not God, but then again, who is God ? Who can precisely say whats right and whats not ? And if you find all that disquisting .. then, Mr. Marine .." he now talks to Fugi again "thinkin whats the Government's view of justice, does that make you .. not justice ?" he laughs "You guys better fight that inner battle first, and then talk. Cause if you arent in the general population of those marines, then that makes you .. in a way, people that oppose the idea of justice ? Or am I wrong ? .." he walks away with us subordinates "Just some food for though ... and dont think so high as to battle with me. Adios !"

Bushon was simply looking, but then he talks a bit loud "I will be on to you, Mr. Shichibukai cause .. speaking of that, you behavior is against the "pirate's" way of living, or doing things .."

"Wally is doing what he believes must be done. If he believes that, taking out the real scum will be a good thing for the world, then we will follow. There's no deep meaning into that." Martha says to Talitha, and then, she vanishes from her eyes.

Ginji looks at Luke and then laughs at him "Maaaaha, you are really weak-willed, having been stopped THAT lovely easily ?!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Fuji just laughed again and spoke They say the louder the dog barks the weaker they are. Let us go, one such as Wally has no way can sense what a Marine truly is. After all he does not even knew how to define them right Bushon? Oh and what are you saying? You are so high that we want to battle you? Oh come on to me you are just a bug that can be easily crushed. You are just a devil fruit user boy and nothing more. Fuji then swung his arms. They were getting sore after all he did not rest after that LONG swim.

Luke then just smirked at Ginji without telling anything. He knew that was one of the plans he had thought. His eyes were really determining. How may they help the marines they are still pirate scum.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Wally grins "Dont think that I dont know who you are Mr. Former Admiral, but I am afraid you havent heard of my prowess so far. Dont think I am bragging or trying to intimidate, cause I know you wont be scared at all. But its simple .. you cannot beat me, or to say, us as a crew, not with only 3 big names, thats too little, do I lie, Nishki ? *small flashback featuring all of the Black Cross Pirates* If you insist, come fight me alone ... but wont the Government get furious at you for challenging me for no apparent reason ?" he says and laughs at Fugi. "Like it or not, we are on the same side." he adds.

Ginji simply is looking at Luke, smirking.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 pm

"Wait!"
Talitha stretched out her hand, but the lady was gone already.
She started glaring at Nishki. Leaving this area? Who did he think she was, a kid? More importantly, she didn't remember him even telling her about any of this. He knew this was her home! How could he keep something like this from her?
But maybe that wasn't the reason she was angry at all. Her eyes went on to Wally, and their glare became even more angry. Not only because of him daring to talk of justice! Her look said, much more than that: If you hurt Nishki, then I swear, I'm going to rip you to pieces even if I'll die in the process!
He seemed to be just ready to leave, but she didn't really trust he would.
One last look at Nishki, then she turned and ran.

After a while, she could see Mary and the boy with the glasses.. and some... other weirdo.
"Mary!"
She came to a stop a little away from them and took in the situation. Weirdo and glasses didn't get along, or maybe they did, seeing as they were smiling so much, but with those types, she could never tell.
So she decided to turn her full attention to mary.
"We have to get all squad members out of this area immeadeatly! Orders from the vice admiral!"
Wow, that had sounded professional.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 am

Fuji then holds his face and had an evil grin. It is like he was being possessed by a demon You, beat me? Hahaha. Your prowess if you are speaking about it is nothing but trash. I can assure you that I can beat you without using my full power. I don't need a Devil Fruit to beat you. Hahaha. . Suddenly an evil aura was felt around Fuji. It has been many years since everybody felt that terrifying aura again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 am

*Damn it Fugi, thats why I get so flustered seeing you .. !!!* Bushon says to himself and then, he leaps into action and pins Fugi down with his hand "Oi you, remember what our orders are and dont make a scene .. be a professional .. !"

Wally laughs "You dont scare me with your all-tough words Mr. Retired marine .. and learn to control your temper will ya, what kind of high officer gets angry so easily ?!" He says and laughs at him.

Bushon tightens his grip "Let it pass .. there are still innocent people that can get killed if you guys start battling for NO reason .. !"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 am

Fuji then removed Bushon's hand like it was nothing. Temper? What are you talking about? I am just really getting excited that is all. Nothing more and nothing less. I don't intend to fight him without him hitting me first right? You know that I always give my enemies 3 tries to kill me . Fuji then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 am

Bushon pus his hand on his palm "Gaaah, Commander Nishki, are we supposed to leave any time now ? Cause I grew an interest into those 3 tries !" he sarcastically says, in a rather humorous way, trying to prevent himself not going off at Fugi.
Wally then looks at Nishki "Maybe he has retired exactly cause of that ? .. Hahaha, not that I care. Clean this up, HAHAHAHA ! Adios boys ~!" he says and the trio leaves. As they leave Jason turns and looks at Fugi, smirking.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 am

Nishki didnt say anything, he just walked away "right.. lets get going.... oh but Wally, you do know i will reach it... that place.... i will be the one to reform the navy when i become fleet admiral..... it will all be put right again. So dont you worry... the evil of this world will get what is coming to them... and i will sort out and show you exactly what justice is..... and when i do... lets hope and for you lets pray that you stay on your path of justice......" Nishki said the last part with a bit of mockery and insult he then looked to Fugi "We should go senpai, Bunshon senpai is correct.... we are not meant to act unprofessional, where are we supposed to go Bunshon senpai?"

Mary then nodded "Right, either way, we got a identification of the pirates known as Louis Defresco and "Boomerang Callahan" in the centre of the square to the far east. Also rumored the Wu Shang pirates are in the area Maam, should we go?!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next