One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))

Go down 
+5
GoreFish
Newspeak
Master of Chaos
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Empty
PostSubject: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 am

[[Mizuko island]]
[[Grand line]]

There was only defeat and destruction. Bodies of local law enforcement and marines lying everywhere on this once peaceful island. For yes, once this island was a peaceful fishing town, known for wide variety of seafood. But now it was a pirate den, men running openly shooting any civilian or law enforcement they could lay their eyes on. Across the town, on a field of grass sat a man with a tattoo on his arm. The tattoo was that of a sun dripping with red blood. The man had a mustache, a scar across his face and stood at approximately 6'7. He was watching as a woman who had a weird looking man walking besides her carrying coffins on his back. the man who carried the coffins had stitches and scars. The woman was a brunette with slight wrinkles, but her face was still clear. She was wearing a flowing black dress and then looked to the man who was sitting on the field of grass in the middle of the night. "You know when you called us back, i thought you were joking, but your actually serious about this... are you going to destroy the town now Gerald?"

[[Shelly Kerrigan "Queen of the Dead"]]
[[100,000,000 beli]]
[[Red Sun pirates]]

The man next to her grunted, but didnt say anything. More like he couldn't, his mouth was zipped shut, as the moonlight showed. he remained standing with the coffins on his back
[[Greg Kerrigan]]
[[No bounty]]
[[Red Sun pirates]]

The man who sat on the grass took up his mug which was lying next to him in the grass. He drank it all down and then spoke "Of course i wont destroy the town, those idiots went wild when i sent them to get supplies. Stupid pirates now days....." The man sat up in a cross legged position. His red captains coat on his back "The world has changed in the last 20 years....pirates are all without honor running around treating the seas like they own it... it seems that strong old man has become Fleet Admiral too, yet marines die this easily at our hands....." Shelly sighed and crossed her arms "Still, that one time we challenged marineford ended up being a utter failure.... things turned for the worse, till this day i cant forget what happened to Kelly..." The man threw his mug into a nearby tree, his face twitching with anger "DONT YOU DARE SAY IT!!!" Shelly kept quiet, even after 20 years, he hadnt let go of her death. The man had bared most of the burden of her death, but how could they save her? It was impossible, facing the strength of marineford, they could do nothing. Shelly then asked "Do you plan revenge on marineford?" The man got up from sitting and adjusted his captains coat "No, i have buried that hatred a long time ago.... this time, im going to challenge the New World with what i know..... ill become the pirate king , for sure.... now lets go gather the idiots and meet back here... and where...."
[[Gerald "The sun" Raymond]]
[[250,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of the Red Sun pirates]]

[[The sea near Mizuko island]]
Mary was standing over Nishki on the deck of the ship and had just asked a question he was not ready for. Nishki sighed "What?" Mary then asked again "Sir, i was merely asking if you knew who the Red Sun pirates were??" Mary had heard that name before, it was folklore and legend said to have taken place 20 years ago. Nishki then lied down on the side of the deck yawning "Yeah, i know them, stories anyway........" Mary then frowned and asked again "Can i have more detail please sir??" Nishki sat up adjusting his cap and his Admiral coat.
[[Admiral Nishki D Rock]]

[[Captain Mary Young]]

Nishki then spoke "About 20 years ago, there was a strong crew of pirates who came from the West Blue.... they were insanely powerful rookies who made big waves on the Grandline, so much so that they had a big following. Their captains name was as you know was Gerald "The Sun" Raymond..... and he was considered strong enough to be called to be a shichibukai..... but he turned it down. After this rejection, the World government ordered the extermination of the Red Sun pirates. The red sun pirates first mate known as Kelly "the moon" Raymond was captured. She was set to be executed at marineford to make a bold statement to the rest of the pirating world and the allies of the Red sun. Gerald took his entire crew and allies to marineford......."

Nishki paused for a bit, he pulled out his whiskey, he was saying all this in front of eavesdropping officers and other marines, he was sure the others were here too somewhere, but then he huffed as he took a sip of whiskey. Mary then asked "What happened???" Nishki looked to the sky "They were all slaughtered, my master, the old man, lead the defense and crushed the entire crew and executed the first mate as planned. The Red Sun pirates were sent running with their allies of at least 20 pirate crews being crushed and captured to cover their escape... It was considered one of marinefords greatest victories... your father and mother were in that battle as well, they were very powerful and dominated that fight." Mary then sighed and nodded "Thank you sir... that is all i wanted to know... i wanted to know if these were the ones...." Nishki waved his head "No its ok, i know your reasoning, but it wasnt this crew that killed your father and mother, the old man told me.." MAry nodded and saluted "Thank you for the indulgence sir, that is all" Mary walked away leaving Nishki deep in thought, this one was gonna be tough.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:18 am

Tero was facing the edge of the ship, beyond which was the ocean. He had cleared this space of all cargo and crew members so that they could not be caught up in what he was doing.

Tero was, as always, training. He had been going at it for an hour this time, but was only sweating a little and barely seemed to be breathing hard at all.

Tero's eyes narrowed and he crouched for a moment. Then he ran forward and kicked with all his might.

"Rankyaku!"

A blast of wind erupted from the space where he had kicked. It simply shot over the edge of the ship and kept right on going. Tero watched it for a moment and then walked over to the edge of the ship. He had thought he had seen something fly off of it. It took him a few moments to find what he was looking for. There was a small nick on the ship's railing and just beyond that, a tiny piece of it was missing. So, he was starting to succeed in changing the air into a blade. That was a good thing, but it also meant he could no longer train this way without damaging the ship. He would need a new target. Mary could probably help him with that. (Not that he would use her as a target, but rather he would ask her what she had used as a target when she trained.)

Satisfied with his training, for the moment, Tero went and sat down to take a breather. No doubt Talitha would interrupt him soon, and he would need his rest for when that time came.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Simo was inside his quarters meditating. He was trying to gain more control over his devil fruit powers by levitating without noise. While he could levitate with his powers they were accompanied by a large rushing of air that would make stealth flight impossible. So, because of this he spends his time trying to make the wind streams be silent while still having them be powerful enough to be silent. He wasn't doing as good as he hoped.

While just levitating a slight rushing sound could be heard as he moved the air around his body. "Well, at least I'm getting a bit quieter. I suppose I should head up to the deck now and see what's going on." So he headed up to the deck and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 pm

A man with blonde hair and wearing a red shirt with a hood walked out of the cabin area and on to the deck, hands wiping the sleepiness out of his eyes and silently yawning.
[[Lieutenant Commander James T. Mustang]]
When his eyes returned to they're normal state after a long nights rest (I'm just gonna figure its morning-ish), he saw people training and sighed, he decided to do the same. He took a piece of wood and put it up against the wall. Taking two fingers and holding them up, he twisted his arm and locked it, as if he were throwing a punch. He then shot his hand forward at the plank, twisting his hand back to normal as it shot forward. His fingers shot through the piece of wood, giving Mustang a satisfied look. He had just successfully performed Shigan. He then thought about something, then grinned even more and went back into the Shigan position. The difference this time was that wind was spiraling around his two fingers. Then when he performed the attack, the wood not only got another hole in it, but splintered and cracked in half. Mustang chuckled a bit at the damage he had done. Now something else to do...hmm.
[[Mizuko island]]
[[Grand line]]
A large, muscular man stood in the destructed town and smirked, eyes full of death and horror. This man was obviously insane. Suddenly a movement near him, a man was still alive! The man crawled, slowly and surely, hoping to not be seen by the man. This was to no avail though, as this man was a ruthless, murderous son of a bitch. He turned around, eyes wide and crazed, hungered for blood, death and destruction. The man held out his hand and a large ball of lava came to rest on his palm, which he then lobbed at the man. This innocent survivor had no chance, and was burned by the lava, and died a slow painful death. The man, with a twisted satisfaction, then turned and walked out of the village and to his captain.
"All taken care of, sir, BWAHAHAHA!!" he said, laughing as the devil himself at the destruction
[[Xavier "Demon of Lava" Vertigo]]
[[Bounty 200,000,000]]
[[Red Sun Pirates]]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 am

[[Mizuko]]

Gerald was sitting on the chair right outside the village, it was some sort of meeting place. Gerald looked up to Xavier, he could see the other men also returning from their pillaging and destruction from before. Gerald simply sat on his chair and then lifted his hand up.

Shelly rolled her eyes and then tsked under her voice "How wonderful it must feel for you Xavier to kill the weak so easily like that, is it me or did you get even more stupider in the last 20 years we havent seen you??" It was no secret that Shelly and Xavier never got along, but they co existed for the sake of the crew after all, so it wasnt too much of a hindrance. Gerald looked to the crew and ignored Xavier and Shellys impending argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:50 am

[[Mizuko]]
Xavier was more that annoyed by that 'things' behavior. If it weren't for his captain, he would kill her on the spot, and take great joy in it. Xavier growled, his eyes going to angry, but still insanity. "Shut up, you know for a fact that I could easily end you any time I want, you proved that yourself at Marineford" he hissed the last part. He almost laughed at the memory of the Rear Admiral he killed beating Shelly to the ground...at least that's how he remembered it. She actually put up an amazing fight, but of course, that was warped in his disturbed brain over 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am

There was no light or movement in the rear admiral's quarters for a long time. He was perfectly still, alone on the flat metal slab that served as his "bed" at night, surrounded by tables and cabinets covered and filled with the tools that were used to sustain his artificial life. Several empty champagne bottles littered the floor; proof not of a night of hard drinking, but a simple matter of refueling his power cells.

The door opened, a ray of light cutting through the blackness of the room, a hand reaching in through it. A clicking noise echoed in the stillness, and a bright surgical lights hovering only a few feet above the resting cyborg blazed into life. They would have dazzled him, if his eye wasn't more camera than organ.

"It's showtime, Kalamity."

[["Toxic" Vince Kalamity]]
[[Marine Rear Admiral]]
[[Phoenix Squad / Science Division]]

"I didn't get much sleep," Vince complained, his metalic blue form rising from the bed.

What little of his skin that wasn't covered in metal was covered by a flexible, form-fitting black fabric. He put on his marine coat and sarong above his skeletal black-and-blue body; his boots were built onto him, and he needed no further decoration. The man who'd entered the room spoke as he got 'dressed.'

"Does that rotted, poison-laced brain of yours even really sleep, Kalamity?" The scientist leaned his head back, pushing up his glasses. "What kind of nightmares would it dream, if it did?"

"You're in a fine mood, Dr. Nywers," replied Vince in his flat, charred, gravelly voice.

"We've added some new sensory equipment on this trip. We'll be able to virtually recreate all of your fights after the fact and analyze your performance ourself. It'll make keeping an eye on you a lot easier, in any case."

"I shall treat every battle as a performance," Vince grated mockingly, bowing slightly at the waist. "I will conduct myself with the aplomb and panache of the most revered of players upon the stage that will be my battlefield."

Dr. Nywers raised an eyebrow, but scowled when he saw Vince's hand raise in the air. He muttered to himself as the dreaded punch-line fell from the cyborg's lipless mouth.

"No such behaviour is possible," Kalamity informed the head scientist.

"Just get out there...!"

Silently computer a few choice responses to himself, Vince simply nodded and complied with the doctor's request. He didn't need nor care to spend any further time in his company; moving along was all for the best. He emerged out onto deck, oblivious to the sun or the sky, all the fine and aesthetic beauties of life on the sea. Instead, his single eye scanned the deck for a familiar face. Nishki appeared busy, and Talitha was not yet present.

"Fushigi-taisa," Kalamity began, walking up to the young officer, raising his single hand in a wave as he approached. The young man had been training tirelessly for some time now, attempting mastery of the form of rokushiki known as Rankyaku. While Vince had no practice with the Six Skills, nor interest in them, he did know something of the nature of the attack, possessing a mastery of projecting shockwaves himself.

"Did you know that a whip's crack is a sonic boom...that is, a shockwave front that is created around an object that is moving faster than the speed of sound in it's current medium." His exposed cheek muscles tightened, indicating that if there were lips on his face they'd be smiling. "The tip of that little strip of leather, then, is moving faster than the speed of sound. A child can crack a whip. The amount of strength in a ten-year-old's arm is more than enough to break the sound barrier."

Vince stood back on his left leg, lifting his right into the air. He rocked on his artificial hip, swinging the right leg as high as he could in a long, sweeping arc. A rush of air flew from the tip of his foot, scraping a deep gouge in the deck right below it, and another on the cabin where it hit. Standing back on both feet, he let out a vicious-smelling sigh.

"I cannot perform that attack. But the basics..." The lifeless, black disk behind which Kalamity's eye hid fixed on Tero. "Your leg has to be a whip. The whip moves so fast because of it's physical properties...it's cumulative momentum. The whip is moving, the tip is moving, in the same direction, at the same time, the snap pulls the base back, but the wave that rolls along is also moving in the same direction."

"Swing your body into it, when you kick...your hip should be moving. While you're moving your thigh forward, you're also kicking with your shin, at the same time: you do not use just one. Your foot should be bent, and that should be moving, two; keep it extended at the start of the kick, and snap it forward at the end."

His jaw falling open, Kalamity stared at his 'pupil' for a moment, then clacked his mouth shut. He held up his hand and shook his head, impossibly sweet-stinking white mist creeping from between the abomination's teeth.

"Perhaps this is not the way at all. I'm only telling you how I do it, with my swords; swing with the shoulder, the arm, the forearm, the wrist, all at once. If this method does not suit you, there must be others."

Again his jaw muscles grew tense, and his raised hand settled on Tero's shoulder. The captain could feel his superior officer's lifeless, artificial cold even through his uniform.

"If it does, I will be glad to help you practice it as much as you should like, Fushigi-taisa."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Tero looked down at Kalamity's hand, mildly surprised. He had never thought of the Rear Admiral as a touchy person. Still, it wasn't like he cared. Tero didn't mind being touched by people so long as they didn't try anything weird. Not that anyone would try something like that with him. He also found it interesting that Kalamity was trying to help him use Rankyaku. Maybe he should reevaluate his opinion of the cyborg. For the moment, though, Tero simply considered Vince's words carefully.

"It's worth a shot," he said. Tero grinned and it was a real smile, unlike most of the ones he made. "But I might need you to repeat part of that...not sure I caught it all the first time..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 am

(Guys, I was... well, away. I don't really have a clue what we're doing right now, but I guess I'll just try and post.)

"All right, guys!"
Talitha had the feeling she wasn't getting enough attention, and this bugged her greatly. Sure, some unvoluntary eavesdropping had been done, it could not really be avoided with her sense of hearing. But what, no one bothered to fill her in on the current threat? Hello, she was the commanding officer here! Why wasn't she getting information on those red sun guys? They sounded awful!
"It looks like we're facing some big fat pirate crew, presumably old, presumably also dead, but those are all details! I want every last one of them neutralized and on their way to a nice cozy cell, and I mean every single one, so you'd better work til you drop."
She walked over deck quickly, right towards the admiral who thought he could just lie there and not give her the information he wanted, and by that information, she didn't mean the pirate crew....
When she passed Tero and... ew, freakie, she stopped for a moment.
"And I need you two on full power, so don't overdo it, or I swear, I won't be there to drag your asses out of the danger zone!"
For a moment, she glared, especially at Tero. What was it with that guy anyway? did he ever do anything but train? Seriously....
After that moment, and swiftly ignoring the stench coming from freakie, even though it brought tears to her eyes, she was on her way to her respectless superior again. She intentionally blocked the sun, casting a shadow on him, though she was shorter. It was the ultimate "don't ignore me" gesture.
"So. How are we doing? Thought about your explanation yet? You know..... for what's-her-face?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 am

Tero watched Talitha walk away and then he turned to Vincent with his eyebrows raised in an expression of mild surprise, and a touch of amusement.

“I do believe that you’ve just been ordered around by someone who is your equal in rank,” he said to the cyborg. “Ah well. Can’t be helped.” He glanced back at the rest of the crew. “You heard the Rear Admiral!” he called out to them. “Let’s get to work!”
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 am

Simo saluted Tero and said "Yes sir!" However he didn't really know how to get to work killing the red sun pirates faster because they weren't even at their destination yet. He saw Real Admiral Talitha standing over admiral Nishiki and decided to see what was going to come of that conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Mustang sat down listening to Talitha and then when she finished, began practicing Shigan again, he was intent on getting it very powerful before they reached their destination.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Nishkis sun was interrupted by his girlfriend . He grimaced at the question she was asking. It wasnt easy to answer. It wasnt his fault that Rei acted the way she did. He then looked to Talitha and held her face gently "She is a childhood friend Tali... just a friend i trained with rigorously. She always acts so weirdly, trust me she is like that, if anything i think of us as more as rivals than friends in fact..... but i definitely have nothing going on with her at all, you know i ..." Nishki made sure he whispered this into Talithas ear "I love you..."

[[Mizuko]]

Shelly rolled her eyes once again and sighed "Yes, well, idiotic men will be idiotic i guess, cant save them all from their stupidity can we?" Shelly met that comment with a smirk. Gerald sighed "Can you two stop jabbering for one minute, there are marines heading this way, we need to plan how to deal with the guests...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm

[[Mizuko]]
Xavier grumbled "Yeah sure" and looked at Gerald "My suggestion, we kill them all" he said, then began laughing in the evil twisted way he always did
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 pm

a marine battleship was closing in on the ship of nishiki and a marine yelled down to the man in charge of the ship''sir!phoenix squad ship on 12 o'clock!''.the ship kept getting closer until it was right next to it.a man with an eyepatch and a red suit entered the ship and yelled.''i am shearching for nishiki D. rock!''he yelled casual.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Talitha was making a hard decision... Did she want to ruin the moment now and tell Nishki to get it together, they were both on duty, or did she actually want to embrace the opportunity, since it looked like Nishki would not be around that much, or maybe she wanted to throw in a little cynism here and question his statements..........
The decision was taken from her rather harshly when someone came on her ship uninvitedly and started shouting. He was also pronouncing Nishki's name wrong. He dared pronouncing her Nishki's name wrong! Also, he had ruined the moment! Granted, she had been considering that as well, but on her(!) ship, only she(!) had the right to destroy sappily romantic moments. If Freakie and Tero.... No, that would be too disturbing to even think about as an example, so let's say... If Mary and Tero would have a romantic moment, she would be the one to destroy it, and she was the only one with that right.
The look on her face conveyed all that information rather successfully when she slowly turned away from Nishki and towards the newcomer.
"And just who... are you, to look for admiral Nishki D. Rock..."
She made sure to pronounce it very clearly.
"On his free day, on my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 pm

''ah it seem i made a little mistake''said the man laughing.''raymond D. mountain,vice admiral,pleasure to meet you''said the man named raymond.''i am here for admiral Nishki D. rock,but i think that is obvious after yelling that''said raymond with a grin on his face.''i wanted to ask you your name but i have other things to do.''.he said it at a rude manner and walked toward Niski ignoring the girl that stood in his way.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 pm

A sudden change in climate made a man wake up inside the ship which they were in, Blue hair is seen on the man, still well kept even after being asleep for several hours. His eyes opened showing their Light Blue color, the man stood up and took his black coat, putting on his Blue Navy pants and soldier boots, looking at his chest (the part thats not being covered by the coat) theres many muscles showing the intense training and struggle this man went through to get to where he is. He went outside to see everyone doing different things, Mustang seemed to be working on his Shigan, It was Lights specialty but Mustang never asked.

[Captain Kyoroku "Light" Hinamori]

Light sat down on the side of the ship, and watched Mustang train. He seemed to be getting the hang of it. Light was just recently assigned to the Pheonix squad as a mission, he was to stay and help them as much as he could achieve, and of course Obey any superior on the ship. Light hasnt been seen fighting yet. This place is a permanent mission for him, since he did not see him leaving anytime soon from such a delightful Omen in the air.

A man on a boat appeared asking for Nishki, He was a Vice Admiral so it was not in Lights interest to get involved in the matter, especially not if he didnt want to get in anyones bad side.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 am

Tero looked on silently as the man who claimed to be a Vice Admiral slipped right past Talitha and moved in on Nishki. Outwardly, Tero appeared uncaring, but inwardly, he was frowning. Just what they needed, yet another Admiral-class soldier.* As if three wasn’t enough. At least they did their jobs, but this guy was giving off an aura of arrogance that Tero did not like at all.

(*Admiral-class meaning Fleet, Vice, and Rear Admirals as well as regular ones.)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 am

raymond walked up to Nishki and saluted to him.'''D. mountain asking for permission to speak.''he said toward Nishki.without even waiting for a reaction he kept talking.''is it ok if i travel with you for now?i really have no legimate reason.''he grinned a little while saying that.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Talitha, for once, was out of things to say. The sheer arrogance on that guy!
Slowly, she turned around, her eyebrow twitching. The commander around here was her! Well, and Freakie, but who cared? She had done a good job ignoring that so far.
And then there was the way he talked to Nishki! Not that Talitha minded disrespect, she was the most disrespectful person around, but damn it! That guy could not do anything right in her eyes anymore anyway!
"The admiral is just a guest here! The commanding officers are me and that guy!"
The pointed towards the freak cyborg.
"And we are not okay with it! Neither is the admiral, by the way! Right?!"
Just tell him to leave! If there was one thing Talitha hated besides world nobles, pirates, rain, contact with water, uselessness and... well, a lot of other things, it was guys who got into her territory and challenged her! She was very territorial when it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm

raymond laughed out loud after hearing what the woman said.''in that case i see no reason to ask.''he said with a grin on his face.''and you name was?''he said while sitting down on the ground.''*yawn*so where is this ship heading?''he asked this while not even looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Nishki lifted his cap as he sat on his chair. he then saw Raymond standing nearby his chair. He then pulls out his whiskey flask and gulps it down . Talitha was making him choose again and he yawned as he heard Tali and Raymond argue "Oh for petes sake... Raymond, while i respect your rank, you would be careful than to address the commander of this vessel in such a manner, or i wont be so kind...." Nishki then turned to Tali "Tali, while you are the commander, marine protocol insists that at any time there can be a higher ranked official who will assume all direct control of a ship should the need for it becomes apparent. I leave the decision to you as to what you want to do with him, keep in mind though , he is a Vice admiral... it wont look good to HQ if we deny him access" This was one of the many lessons Talitha needed to learn to become a great commander.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Tero crossed over to Raymond. He had had about enough of this guy already. Talitha also treated everyone like they were beneath her, but at least she told them that to their face after hearing what they had to say, and Nishki always seemed to be able to rein her in when she got too wild, but Raymond didn’t even seem to really be listening at all. Tero reached Raymond’s side and saluted. He had chosen a point specifically so that he was blocking the sun and his shadow was cast over the Vice Admiral. At least some of Talitha’s intimidation lessons hadn’t gone to waste.

“Sir,” Tero said. “We are on our way to deal with a pirate threat.” This didn’t really explain much, but Tero had no intention of divulging any more information than he had too. “As for you, I cannot say. That decision lies with Rear Admiral Blythe and Rear Admiral Kalamity.”
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Raymond stood up ignoring the man that just walked up to him.''no worry's,if she does not want me here i won't do a bad word at HQ.and since it seems yo are hunting pirates who am I to come here and politely lend you a hand?.''he said like he was not impolite at all.-heh this ship is under her command,nothing stops me from getting back into my own ship and follow this one.-thought Raymond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))   ((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Serious)) Pheonix Squad Chronicles: The return of the Red Sun threat ((Open to everyone, but especially Pheonix squad members))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next