One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 pm

(So...nikz...how long does this minute last in posts?)

Tero barely even winced when Lee's surprise attack took out his gun arm. The weapon fell from his grip, but he caught it with his foot and flipped it up into his other hand. Not missing a beat, Tero pointed the gun under his now useless arm and fired straight at Lee.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 pm

((4 posts i would say))

Lee stepped and slipped to dodge the bullet, using the shifting of his feet to do so, it was the same as Fei, but way more cruder. He wasnt a good taijutsu user, he only had learnt taihenjutsu and even then it wasnt the same as Fei, Fei was different, she was a true prodigy compared to anyone else. Lee stood up "You are very strong.... i am amazed by your ability to fight even like that... i once said... at the face of overwhelming power... a weakling should run away... but then a weakling beat me...." Lee remembered the loss he suffered at the hands of Killua, it wasnt a pleasant memory but lesson had been learnt "I will not run away.. instead ill show you my power!!" Lee charged in and aimed to strike Tero in the knee , his other arm and his neck.

Fei then lifted her hand and waved it like she was trying to make energy flow. She was trying to get her feet warmed up and ready for this.The 6 slashes came and Fei went into complete Taihenjutsu mode, she slipped and slided across to dodge the barrage in between, she rolled as well from her position back to an upright position further on, this took lots of focus to leap and slide between such dangerous energy, but she was able to do it anyway, meditating had that piurpose, clear your mind and focus on nothing else, but the breath of your opponent and his or her attacks. Fei then landed after the 6 slash which was really close to cutting her, she then shifted her feet foward trying to get into range of Suigo, she aimed a simple Bone shattering punch at Suigos left arm, hoping to connect.

Feng was being barraged by attacks from Talitha, and he snarled as he too matched Talitha . He then hit back with powerful claw thrusts , going at full speed as far as his physical endurance would take him, the barrages were matching , and clashing making noises that resonated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am

"Watch it .." Suigo starts thrusting his hand, the one with the katana, forward, at an extremely fast pace sending dozens of small bullet-like projectiles made of blue energy, towards the advancing Fei.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 am

Fei again flowed while the slices came, she stepped , roll and even fell with grace and poise to dodge, but it was true she could not do this for eternity, she would need to rush him at some point. So as she slid foward moving in a zig zag motion, she aimed to dash as soon as his next attack came.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 am

Once he is done attacking that way, he uses soru and goes straight towards her, it order to slice her down in half, having the katana on the same position as before, like he is about to fire a bullet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 am

Fei then finds the small opening she was looking for. He slid downwards and immediately used her left hand to jab the nerve points of Suigos wrist while the right hand was curled into a fist and she then yelled "COMPLETE BONE SHATTERING STRIKE!!!!" The punch emitting a radiating pulse , this power was enough to shatter the bones within Suigos body, but Fei was hurting now slowly, this punch was the 2nd shot she could afford.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 am

(Ok, I dont want you to beat the crap out of him though ! lol)

"Kuuuh .. !" Suigo is sent backwards but after he goes around 10 feet, he kicks then ground and lands. He puts his hand on his chest and stabs the katana on the ground. A little blood runs from his lip. "Not bad at all ..." he says. He then gets up "I think my right hand is gonna be off for a couple of minutes so .." He kicks the katana up and grabs it with the left hand "Soru ..!" he goes towards her, but this time, he runs at a much faster pace, reaching her in half the time needed before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 am

((OOC After the battle, I will explain, or better, show, why Suigo withstoud the blast that easily, just letting you know lol))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 am

Tero used soru to dash away from Lee's attacks. He stopped about twenty feet back.

"I could use tekkai," Tero thought. "But those strikes don't seem to be aimed at really damaging me. It's more like...he's shutting down my system. However, I can't keep my distance. He's already proven that he can dodge my bullets, even when I'm right next to him."

Tero tossed his gun up and caught it in his teeth. He drew his nodachi and rushed Lee, thrusting the blade at his chest, and then slashing upwards to try and cut through his chin.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 am

This wasn't going anywhere! All they did was exchange blows, most of which didn't even hit. She had to admit he was good, her right arm was bleeding (arms, again? It was always her arms. Why? Had to do with her fighting style...).
She clashed claws with him one last time, then jumped back and went on all fours. It only took her a moment to change to animal form, and suddenly, everything was very clear. Depending less on tactics and more on instincts had always been her strong point, and this form had the strongest instincts.
She, now a lynx, dashed forward at hazardous speed. Instead of attacking her opponent head on, she slided behind him and jumped off from there. All she had to do was bite his neck. that had worked before, it'd work again, right? It was simply every animals weak point.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:17 pm

"Hmmm ... those fools didnt even noticed us." Antonio and Raiman are walking away, they have escaped a small while now. The are carrying their beaten comrades on their backs "Whhhoaaaah, those guys where tough, and we would have to fight Fei after beating them too, it was too much Hahahahaha !" Antonio says and laughs.
" .. Where are you going, kiddies ?"
"Who is th ... ?!!!" a loud laugh is heard, and right after it a lot of noise, obviously a fight is raging.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

((You havent beat MAry yet Shadow, remember?))

Fei was shocked. The complete bone shattering strike didnt kill him? But why? This was baffling and worrisome , this was meant to be the finishing blow, but it didnt work, which only could mean one of two things, the punch was clearly not completed, it was not perfected yet. this really made Fei want to smash her head into a wall. Not only was she nearly out of energy, but the punch wasnt fully complete? But she had no time to keep worrying, Suigo was already nearing her and she was glad she took out one of his hands. She then began sliding and shuffling her feet along the ground at high speed. At the same time, she lunged at least 5 pressure point strikes aimed at the torso, right hand and neck area of Suigo.

Lee was nearly cut, he had again managed to use Taihenjutsu to survive, but there was a clear mark on his cheek and his shirt was ripped. Lee cursed , this man was really strong, this marine might actually be stronger than he was. But that didnt matter, Lee wanted to survive, he wanted to go out to sea with his captain and crew. He would not die here, before even touching the New world. With that thought, he charged at Tero with a flurry of aimed hits at Teros torso and neck.

Feng then realised he had lost Talitha. She simply disappeared and that was the end of this battle. Feng knew it, once the opponent gets out of your sight and out of reach, you know when your outmatched. Even though he was clearly the stronger cat, he wasnt the fastest and that was his downfall. Feng regretted not learning Taijutsu well enough to dodge at fast speed like his sister and Lee.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:01 am

((OOC Well you didnt added him in your posts for a while, also no one used Louis again, so I though I'd just put Sabres take em out.))

Suigo bends back and forth, as well as to the side, in high speed and precision, giving the impression he dodges as if he reflexively does that to avoid Fei's attacks. He then calmly swings his left hand, positioned low with the katana almost touching the ground, upwards, to slice her on the chest and shoulder, without trying to critically wound her though. As soon as he does that movement, he also kicks the ground, using soru, to propel himself foward, ensuring that even if Fei could somehow evade the attack, or endure it well enough to instantly fight back, he would already be behind her several feet away.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 am

((ok, lets just stick with that then, Louis loses to Mary))

Fei couldnt dodge the first cut and blood came spluttering out, she staggered backwards and nearly fell to the ground. she was nowbreathing heavily as suigo used soru, Feis breathing calmed down, she then gritted her teeth, this would be her last attack for this day and she cursed the fact that she had to use it, since it was her accursed fathers specialty. she then lifted on foot off the ground as soon as Suigo used soru and as suigo was about to leave her in the dust, she swinged her leg back kicking the ground, her body lifted and when she was at least within range, she yelled "Quick draw pressure strike!!!" she slmas her fingers into Suigos shoulder and abdomen to lock his hands and make his stomach hurt. she then began to lose consciousness and fall as Suigo went speeding off, the effects would not be instant.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 am

She felt her teeth sink in his neck, and the warm, thick blood fill her mouth. She was actually surprised he hadn't dodged. And she had to remind herself not to bite too hard, just enough to make him lose the fight. After all, she didn't want to kill him. She wanted him to be transferred to Impel Down like a good boy. Well, a bad boy. Cat. Whatever.
After a while, she let go carefully and jumped from his back. She stayed in full lynx form for a few seconds, then changed back to human form.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 am

"..." Suigo stops and looks at her "She just did ..." Apparently he felt something coming, so to ensure she wouldnt be able to battle, as she falls, he sents a blue energy wave, similar to Rankyaru, head on her shoulder as she falls. He then looks at her "You dont want to be caught .. do you ?" in the midst of the fights, no one else would probably hear him ask that.

((OOC The blow isnt lethal, its to ensure Fei cant attack with at least her right hand for at least some time.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 am

Feng choked as blood trickled out of his neck, he turned back to human form and whimpered, he saw his sister fall at the same time and laughed as he fainted "hahahahaahaah..... soo.... strong........ guhhhhh" With that Feng fainted and fell to the ground.

Lee then saw Fei and Feng fall from the corner of his eye He immediately stopped attacking Tero and stepped on the ground running towards his fallen captain and friend "NOOOOOO, you will not touch them, we will not lose for a second time!!! WE WILL MAKE IT TO THE NEW WORLD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 am

Suigo notices that Lee, her subordinate, is dashing towards her. He uses soru and tackles him, without slashing him, using his bulk and only that "You lose your cool you lose the battle !" He then grabs him but before Lee has time to fight back he whispers "Cool off, I want to help you escape now, so listen .. !!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 am

Tero had been pulling back when Lee began attacking him at high speed, but then the man was distracted by his comrades falling. As Lee ran away Tero caught himself and launched himself after him, but the man was tackled by some pirate guy and Tero stopped momentarily before springing backwards from them. Tero frowned at Suigo. He had heard...something. Of course he had heard Suigo shouting about Lee losing but...that wasn't all of it. However, Tero was to far away from the man to tell what he was saying, if he was saying anything at all. That wasn't a problem, of course, but the man was just lying there, holding Lee down. Tero turned away from them and saw Talitha. He jogged over to her side, sheathing his sword as he neared her. He dropped his gun into his working hand from his mouth, but kept the gun in his hand instead of putting it away. Just in case.

"Rear Admiral," Tero said. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 am

"Yeah. So are you, I guess. Expected nothing less though."
Talitha seemed much more interested into the two pirates. Her ear twitched a little.
She raised her voice.
"Hey, you! Yeah, the guy from Wallys crew! You think you can go and just do my job? Hand that man over to us right now, or it will be considered hindrance of a marine, and therefore the law."
That had sounded so professional, she couldn't help but feel a little proud. She was still getting used to this whole rear admiral thing, but to her, it seemed she was doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Lee was looking rather scrambled as he was held down by the man who just beat Fei. And he was about to protest, till he decided he was muc better off saying nothing. He wanted to leave here with the crew and he couldnt belive that a schibukai would want to help them, but he decided to say nothing.

Mary was panting as Louis Defresco was laid out in a heap before her. It had been Antonio who used Louis as a human shield giving him and the other eagle pirates time to escape, and that frustrated Mary, but she wouldnt think too much about it. Mary then told Talitha" Got one maam!!!"

Nishki was watching the battle from above. He wasnt getting involved, but he was wondering why the schibukais crew were here? He didnt like this at all, it made him feel very , very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Flashback from a short while ago, before the battles:
"When you find the opportunity, cause some havoc, using someone else from them .. after I test her, I want her to escape."
"Why do you always act so enigmatic maaan ?!"
"Just do that .. ok ?"
"LEAVE IT TO ME !"

Then, right behind Talitha, the building behind her, it was a pretty tall one, twice the size of the average building there, suddenly is shaked and starts to collapse, in a violent, explosive way. Suigo let's him go "You only have a small amout of time, take em and go, if you fail we cant do much more." he whispers to him.
What exactly happened was, Sabres just threw Antonio with such incredible force, it cause the building to crumble down. Whether this would be covered up as just a foolish act to catch Antonio, which cause Fei to escape, or a betrayal, Suigo didnt cared at all. After all, he knew something few knew. He could do that, because of what he knew, the Fleet Admiral himself was unable to consider it a crime. There was a deal made, some time ago.

((At some older roleplay, Suigo met the Fleet Admiral and gave him an info, and afterwards Suigo asked something from the Fleet admiral as a "payment", if you can remember that thing Nik, thats what he asked, the "ability" to ask like he wants. There are some limitations to that of course lol, but for what just happened, he's pretty sure the Fleet Admiral cant break their deal.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 am

((I dont get it.... he only gets one request or something right? A one time deal?))

The building crumbled and Lee didnt need an invitation, he ran along the ground and picked up Feng and then dashed faster to pick up Fei. With the two of them , he started running towards the docks in Grove 3, as he was running he yelled "LETS GET OUT OF HERE!! CEASE FIGHTING AND REJOIN US AT THE SHIP!!!!!" The Wu Shang pirates who were still standing started abandoning the fight and headed for the ship alongside Lee.

Nishki sighed , what in gods name happened there? Still.. there was nothing to do, rookies did not concern him at the moment, he was more curious as to Black Cross's actions.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 am

(It's kinda like the Shichibukai. He can continue to be a criminal, meaning that, say, if he steals, or attacks someone thats not a criminal, he can be pardoned. BUT, that doesnt mean he can attack marines. So right now, what he can simply say is that he and Sabres captured the Eagle pirates, and its not their fault (while it was planned to work that way) that the Fei's pirate crew escaped. If Suigo does DIRECTLY attack a marine officer, he can still be arrested for betrayal, meaning his deal with the Fleet Admiral will break.)

Suigo smirks "Let's meet again when you grow up .." he says.
Sabres lands down and laughs "Aaaaahaahahaha, sorry about that ! Everyone's fine right ?!" on the ground, lies a bloodied up, unconsious Antonio, as well as the rest of his crew, minus Raiman.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:44 am

As Lee was running away with Fei on his shoulders. Feis eyes were closing, at least she was still alive and Lee was rescuing them all. She would have to thank him afterwards for such swift work. Their dream of the new world was still in tact. Fei didnt really question why the pirate left them alive, but she was curious as to why he wanted to fight her in the first place....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next