One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))

Go down 
+4
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 am

Nishki walked down the ship, and put his foot on Marineford land finally. The air was peaceful and calm for now, he was very much pleased with the trip. They had suffered injuries thanks to the tournament, but the winner was Talitha in the end. Today would be the day she would be promoted, which made Nishki slightly happy that she would be happy.

He hadnt heard back form Vincents team yet, but he hoped Vince was alright, the man was certainly a powerful fighter and Nishki would need him when they redeployed. Mary was herself after she recovered, barking out orders and making sure everyone kept to their jobs. Tero was , well same old Tero as far as Nishki was concerned. Nishki decided to walk to the Fleet admirals office, no doubt his master would want to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:52 am

Marineford...Tero had not been here since...well, since he left to go join the Pheonix Squad, which wasn't all that long ago. He hadn't forgotten the training that Talitha had said she was going to give him, but he wasn't planning on letting that stop him. He had gathered two large wads of cotton balls from the medical supply room and had stuffed them in his ears to block out the sound of people's voices. That way he would be able to honestly say he hadn't heard the captain. Now there was only one more thing to do. Tero readied himself as he stepped out on the deck of the ship...then he began using soru rapidly to zip across the deck, land down on Marineford's docking area, and then run through the gates, only stopping long enough for the sentries on the gate to recognize that he was a Marine and not an intruder.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 am

"Tero!"
Talitha stepped out on the deck.
"Damn it, where is that useless little..."
Someone cleared his throat behind her. She turned and wasn't surprised to see Jackson looking down at her strictly.
"What? I'll rest later! Come on, I haven't been here for ages!"
Jackson sighed.
"Captain, you are reckless as always... At least let me come with you, then."
Talitha murmured something that no one was really able to understand, and nodded before heading off the ship, using a crutch to supposrt herself.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:40 am

Sarah Blacklight was was about to kill herself.She was a shame for the marine! She was a shame for her crew, for her captain, for the fleet admiral, the admirals were most likely talking about what a failure she was right now! And she completely deserved it! So, she only way out was killing herself right now!
"First Lieutenant Blacklight, lay down the knife right now! You are not about to be degraded and you are not about to be expelled!"

One week earlier
"Ready the cannons! First Lieutenant Blacklight, help out ensign Anderson!"
Sarah grabbed the ammunition the captain had thrown towards her and ran off to the front of the ship, where ensign Anderson and a few others tried keeping the pirates from entering. The captain was holding his own on the enemys ship, her task was simply to keep them clear of their ship.
She sped up and... fell. Who had expected a pirate to be lying in her way! Why was she so unconcentrated?
"Damn iiii steeringwheel!.."
Steeringwheel indeed! Before she could help it, she had fallen against it, spon it around.
The sip cahnged course and... the next thing that followed would later be known as one od the most disasterous crashes between ships ever to occur between pirates and marines. Literally.
Through the shock, she could hear her captains voice shouting.
"Blacklight! My ship!"

Present:
"And that's what happened."
Sarah was a lot quieter now, that the knife had been confiscated.
The man in front of her nodded.
"Yes, I know. Your captain told us. You see, First Lieutenant Blacklight, he d
oesn't want you in his crew anymore..."
"Give me that knife back!"
Two soldiers had to hold her down while she tried to claw her own arteries out.
"Nonononono! You're in another squadron! They will arrive today, most likely, or tomorrow. You'll be joining them directly. That is an order"
Sarah stopped hissing at the soldiers and straightened immeadeatly when she heard the word "order".
She even saluted, freeing her arm in the progress without even noticing it.
"Yes, sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

cyan was scared she was being threatened by marines that she would be in dire trouble if she didnt give good reason to why she had came here she said she needed supplies they thought she was with pirates as she ran she was scared she had just ran into a marine captain who had just stepped of his ship then she curled up scared that she would be jailed or worse executed
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:18 pm

"Watch it! Some people are trying to walk here!"
She had almost lost her balance right there. Her feet weren't as steady, her wounds not healed yet. Angrily, Talitha grapped the girls collar and dragged her up with the hand that she didn't need to support herself.
"Prepare yourself for.... Oh, you're just a little girl..."
She set her back to her own feet. No apology though.
"Well, be more careful anyway!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 pm

as cyan was set back on her feat she just stood there frozen in fear "sorry dont kill me" cyan just stood there as the marines behind her stopped and said "hand the girl over she is a pirate spy" cyan could almost feel as if she was being shot already
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

"You're a pirate?!"
The time Cyan had gotten to spend on the ground was short. Talitha threw her crutch away and picked her back up, with both hands this time.
"So young, and already so rotten?! How dare you scum try to infiltrate us?!"
Behind her, Jackson was analyzing the situation calmly as always.
"Captain Blythe, please. I am sure there is something that we all need to understand here."
"Damn right there is! This pirate needs to understand that trespassing on marine property is stupid, but trespassing on marine property and get into trouble with me is the downright most stupid thing I've ever heard of!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 pm

"im not a pirate i dont know why they think that " said cyan. she didnt fight back but just take whatever they were doing then her stomach growled bringing back the sharp realization that she hadnt eaten for 2 days now she was going to die
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Tero made his way back to his old division's office there at Marineford. He walked inside and found himself facing a desk, behind which a young man stood with his back to the door, pulling out some files.

"Sorry, but we don't have anyone else available to go out on a mission," the young man said. "So you'll just have to-" He turned to see Tero and he froze, the files in his hands falling to the floor. "Tero! You're back!"

Tero smiled slightly. "Hello, Mickey. How are you?"

"Great!" Mickey grinned. "I got promoted! I'm now a Sergeant, like you."

[Presentation Box]
Mickey Jennings
Marine Sergeant

"What's going on out here?" a pretty, young woman came out of a door that was positioned to the right of the desk. The woman had short, brown hair and at her side she had a saber. "Oh, Tero. Did they send you back already?" She didn't wait for him to answer, but instead looked over at Mickey. "Mickey, headquarters just called. I need the file on the Jackson Dispute. Tero, you can come in and talk to me, or whatever it was you came here to do." After taking the file from Mickey, she turned and headed back into her office. It had not been Tero's intention to talk to her as he was merely here to get some information, but he knew her well enough to know that it wasn't a request.

(Hope you don't mind the Jackson reference, Gorefish.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 pm

(No, I don't mind at all! I love to hear anything about my characters!)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:41 am

"Like I'd believe you, pirate scum!"
Talitha was just about to get serious, while Jackson was, instead of helping, simply standing behind her wuietly, knowing that this girl could not be a pirate, when another person joined them, a person with an aura of anger around him that would even put Talitha on her best days to shame.
He seemed to be just passing by, bumping into one of the soldiers who had been following Cyan.
Obviously, someone standing in his way was making the man even angrier, instead of apologising, he smashed his fist into the soldiers face.
The soldier couldn't even react fast enough, the situation was just so absurd.
"Watch where you're standing! Who do you bastards think you are?!"
"Eh?"
Talitha dropped Cyan, who Jackson quikly dragged to the sidelines. He knew what was most likely coming...
"I'm captain Talitha Blythe! Who do you think you are!?"
The man stepped towards her, the eyes under his sunglasses burning even angrier.
"I'm Ajax Sinclair!"
He spit it out like an insult... Both of them stood inches from each other, glaring.

Jackson sighed.
"So reckless..."
Then he turned to Cyan.
"You're miss Cyan Chenko, right? I am sorry about this incident, but the captain isn't known for her patience. Especially with pirates..."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 am

Kalamity would have blinked, if he'd had eyelids left. His vision came back to him first; a wooden ceiling, bright lights. A moment later the world had been adjusted to a more acceptable, dimmer tone, and he could make out the faces looking down at him.

"After all the money the Government dumped into your sorry ass..." One of the men in gas masks spat.

"...and you lose, to a captain...a zoan user!" shouted the second, directly into his face.

"It was non-lethal combat," Vince rationalized. It was a good excuse; he couldn't be sure it was really true, but it was a good excuse.

"All that damage, and you couldn't even give us something to be proud of? All the work we put into you, the money in repairs...not just everyone has their own team of scientists, you know!"

"I am aware, Ricky-kun."

"Don't call me something so childish!" the man snapped back, his voice breaking. "If you're going to take such a damn beating, at least make us proud! If I had half the power they'd given a dumbass like yo-"

"Shh," Vince commanded, putting a finger over his teeth, since he had no lips to hold it to. "It's better when you're not talking. Sound hurts right now."

Immediately, the vibe in the room completely changed. The eyes of the men, the only visible parts of their face, took on deeply concerned looks.

"Is the audio-neural interface broken?"

"Is this a side effect of the blow he took to his head?"

"This could be a cross-sensory overload, if his eye was damaged-"

While the quartet argued over what could be the reason for the imaginary problem with Kalamity's hearing, the cyborg quietly excused himself. He knew they'd be none too happy when they noticed, but he didn't have time for them right now. His Internal Pose recognized the magnetic signals the island they were at was giving off; he'd arrived at Marineford.

Standing at the rail of the boat, Kalamity vomited out a thick red rope, which stretched out towards the gates to the city, startling the guard who watched it land right infront of him. A moment later he was standing infront of the guard, sped along by his Walk of Death, looking down at the man with his lifeless black eye-disk. The marine looked back up, in return, gathering his wits and saluting.

"Welcome home, shosho."

"At ease," Kalamity stated, stepping past the gates and into the city streets. He walked straight down the road, taking the quickest path towards what he'd been told was the Phoenix Squadron command center. He'd been strolling along, more or less oblivious to his surroundings, when a familiar voice reached him.

"Like I'd believe you, pirate scum!"

Without a second thought, Vince walked towards the sound. It was basically along the same path he'd been taking, so he came to the scene fairly quickly, his cheek muscles tightening in what should have been a smile at the sight of Talitha preparing to clobber a little girl.

"Congratulations, Captain," Vince stated, saluting, completely ignoring the situation and seeming to not notice anybody but her. "Or do I call you Shosho, too, now...?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 am

"And what do you want, Kalamity?!"
Talitha snapped, recognising the voice and spinning around to face the cyborg.
A moment later, she seemed to almost be emberassed about the anger in her voice. No matter how much she disliked him, he hadn't done anything to her. She calmed down a little and looked away from him.
"I mean... I'm technically still a captain."
Ajax was still glaring, first at her back, then at the kid, then at Jackson, and finally at Vince. When he looked at the last, the brown eyes behind his sunglasses widened for a moment as he knew who that man was, then went back to their usual angry glare.
"Pfeh. Pathetic. What a freak."
He turned around and slowly walked down the street. He had a new mission to pick up... or maybe he was slightly freaked out by vinces appearance.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:44 am

"I'll be sure to attend your promotion ceremony, Captain Blythe. It will be my pleasure to call you a peer." Vince extended a hand only a moment before Ajax branded him with that term he'd become so familiar with. It didn't bother him, but it did remind the Rear Admiral that there were others around them, a situation at hand, and things to be done. Taking in the situation, Kalamity let his hand fall to his side.

"My apologies," he stated, nodding to the marines who'd been chasing Cyan and stopped to salute at his approach. Turning his head back towards Talitha, his voice took on an odd and unfamiliar businesslike quality.

"Please appraise me of the situation, Captain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:20 am

"i'm not a pirate i came here for supplies and a job but i see normal people are unwelcome this town" cyan said regaining her confidence as more people came because she didnt want to embarrase herself "do you want to see my ship "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:40 am

"Don't lie! Now, what happened here..."
Talitha thought back and found herself unable to make any sense of any of this... Acting on instincts didn't exactly encourage thinking.
"Er, you tell him, Jackson!"
Jackson nodded and stepped forward.
"This girl was being chased by these soldiers under the suspicion of being a pirate. She ran into captain Blythe, who, when she heard the suspicions, was about to... arrest the young lady. Then Mr. Sinclair came in and started a fight with one of the soldiers, and with the captain..."
Talitha interrupted him by murmuring:
"Who is that Sinclair guy, anyway..."
Jackson took the opportunity and once again proved that he ad some immense knowledge about how things were going here.
"Mr. Ajax Sinclair, 24 years old, marine spy used for bounty measuring, devil fruit user, is seemingly looking for his little sister, Clara Sinclair, who disappeared when she was but a little child."
Talithas eye twitched. Too... much... info...
"Gee, why don't you tell me about his love life as well?"
Once again, it was proven that Jackson did not only have immense knowledge, but also didn't understand sarcasm. He opened his mouth.
"Well, the way I see it, he..."
"I don't wanna know!"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Before Talitha could answer, the child saw fit to pipe in. Her story panned out, as far as Vince could tell, her heartbeat and body temperature remaining unchanged as she told her short story. A moment later she was silenced, and the feral marine begain inquiring about the fellow who'd just dropped the f-bomb on him.

"Well, the way I see it, he..."

Vince leaned forward, jaw dropping open in anticipation. He loved this sort of gossip; it was just the kind of thing to break a tense atmosphere. The cyborg's artificial heart sank when Talitha cut him off, just as she had the possibly-pirate girl.

"I can produce something like a truth serum, I believe," Vince offered, doing his best not to show his disappointment at losing out on Jackson's gossip and largely succeeding due to his utter lack of facial features. He poked a single black-gloved finger out towards the girl, a razor-sharp needle of unhealthy looking clear fluid forming from where the nail would be.

"May I have your arm, please?" His eye-disk fixed on the struggling girl, still held aloft in the future Rear Admiral's hand. "This will help speed things up for you. It will wear off fast, and I promise it won't hurt a bit."

Talitha, with her extremely sensitive and well trained hearing, could just barely make out a hissing whisper:

"No such thing is possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:48 pm

cyan held her arm out as far as she could she had nothing to hide she was scared by everything and everyone but she was not a pirate and this would prove it. then she asked "could you let me down?" she stopped struggling and became limp except for her arm
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Tero followed the woman into her office and shut the door behind him. He stayed standing rather then going to sit in the chair in front of the woman's desk. As the woman sat down, she noticed him still standing and grinned.

"I see old habits die hard," she said.

[Presentation Box]
Rebecca Martin
Marine Commodore

"Anyway, I've been looking into that matter you asked me about and came up with this." She reached down and pulled out a drawer on her desk. After rummaging around for about a minute, she came back up and held out a folder, which had the word 'Emotion' on the front, to Tero, who stepped forward to take it.

Tero opened the folder and glanced over the contents, but then his eyes widened. "This is-" he began to say.

"I know," Rebecca nodded. "It surprised me the first time I saw it as well."

"If you don't mind, I would like to keep this," Tero said.

"Of course not," Rebecca replied. For a moment, neither of them said anything, then she asked, "How about your new division? Will you be sharing any of this with them?"

Tero remained silent for a full minute before looking up at Rebecca and saying, "No. I do not know if they are trustworthy or not. It is doubtful that Nishki would be one of them since he is so young, but I cannot say for certain where his loyalties lie."

"Very well," Rebecca said. "Oh, and Sarah was sent off to pick up something by Mickey, so you can talk to her when she gets back." She noticed the surprised look on Tero's face and smiled. "You didn't think I knew why you had come?"

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by anything you know, Commodore," Tero said, his look of surprised changing into a smile of his own. Then his face darkened. "It is my fault after all, with everything that happened."

"Quick beating yourself up about it," Rebbecca snapped. "This whole pity me act is really getting old. Now, get out of my office. Some of us actually do work once in a while."

Tero stepped back and saluted. "Thank you," he said before turning and leaving her office.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm

(I dropped you a few posts ago, I believe... "Talitha dropped Cyan, who Jackson quikly dragged to the sidelines. He knew what was most likely coming..."... but nevermind. Let's just pretend I didn't.)

Talitha dropped the girl, but not without a scoffing look on her face, and not very carefully.
"At your age, I used to beat up grown ups, you know..."
She had heard about what Kalamity had said, but didn't feel like interrupting him in anything he was about to do.... Oh yes, she was feeling very malicious today... most likely it had something to do with missing out a good fight against that Sinclair guy.... Spy, huh? She'd bet all her loan for the next five months, that guy secretly liked hanging around the pretty pirate ladys a bit too much...
So now that she didn't get to beat him up, she at least wanted to watch this one squeak a bit, innocent or not.

Ajax walked down the road, in a particularly foul mood.
Damn, had he wanted to give that arrogant captain a good beating! But in no way would he go up against that freak at the same time! Not today, at least.
finally, he was at that damn divisions office... that f*cking rear admiral had told him to go there for his next mission.
He pushed the door open without knocking and found himself in a room with two people, one unintersting guy and one slightly more interesting one who looked like he could put up a fight was just coming out of another office... Also the slight smell of perfume, most likely a woman had been here not too long ago.
He headed straight for the two guys, aura as arrogantly aggressive as always.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Tero stepped out of Rebecca's office just as another man was coming into the division's office. Tero turned to Mickey to speak to him, but he saw through the windows a curly, redhead girl walking towards the office. The girl looked up and saw Tero and her eyes widened. She ran into the office, zipping around the man who had just come in, and she ran up to Tero throwing her arms around him with a shout of, "Big brother!"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Trenton wasn’t the greatest navigator, having very little skill in the category, he really sucked with directions sometimes.
To be honest, he was lost through but was too stubborn to admit to even himself but that’s just how Trent rolls.
Drake was probably somewhere on the ship, sleeping, chilling and whatever else he has fun doing.
The ship the young man had been steering once belonged to Lieutenant Bierwick, lets just say things
didn’t go as planned for the navy lieutenant and in the end, Trent walks off with a bran new ship.
The steer which once held the name “Lieutenant Bierwick” had a black line going through it though
you could clearly see it, if you had proper eyes.

“Row, Row, Row your boat, gently do--” Young Steel stopped from his singing, which he rather wasn’t good at
and noticed a marine ship which looked somewhat familiar but the thick headed Trenton just couldn’t put
his mind to it. Hopefully whoever was on that ship wouldn’t notice the ship as an enemy, maybe they forgot
that Bierwick got his shopped taken? “Note to self; Beware of marines using cookies as bait..” He grunted as
he remembered almost getting caught and put into the chambers from that blasted Talitha which he helped,
then attacked, attacked some more, then helped and then attacked.

“Yep… Today’s going to be a long day.. ALL HAIL TRENTON STEEL!” He shouted at the top of his lungs,
stupid move by Trenton since people will probably already have noticed something out of place, well those
who heard the name of course, the name of the famous rookie pirate.

[Yep, back in action, and loving it Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 am

The top room in all of marineford, the water was flowing in the pond next to the room. Nishki was sitting cross legged and supremely puzzled. He was sipping more tea as usual, though he would love some whiskey, still tea and crackers was not so bad. It wasn't so much the crackers and tea that puzzled him, it was actually the fact that he teacher, the Fleet Admiral, wasn't hitting his head. This was most unlike how the fleet admiral was like usually. He was more docile "How are you sensei? you seem..... under the weather?" The fleet admirals face was hidden in shadows "Hmmmm, did you hear about Sonia yet Nishki ?" Nishki then put down his cup "I just heard, before i came here, Sonia was demoted for insubordination, something which i supremely find ludicrous.. Sonia is not that sort of person, so im guessing, it was some other reason, but she is with Grey code right? It will be fine...." The fleet admiral then got up "I heard you are promoting one of your captains today? Talitha was it? I read her file, it seems the future is bright for the marines....."

Nishki somehow sensed where this was going "Your thinking of retiring master?" The fleet admiral looks away into the sky outside "Well, its close to that time, very soon.... i have to wait, for the right successor..... " Nishki then chuckled "So, what now? You should retire and rest already, leave it to the young ones, GAHHAAHAHAHAHA" The fleet admiral grunted "No one is up to standard yet... so ill stay...." Nishki then received a call from the den den mushi, he answered "Yes?" The voice spoke "The promotion ceremony is set Vice admiral Nishki!!" Nishki then replied "Good, everything is in order, i ll be there soon"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 am

"Hrrr..."
Zipping around him? Ignoring him?
That guy needed beating! Ajax balled his fists when a reasonably cute redhead came running into the room. This alone wouldn't have even thrown him off a little, and he was just about to raise his fist when she slung her arms around the man.
"Big brother!"
This. Was.... Wow...
Something in Ajax cooled down immeadeatly, even his face had suddenly lost all of the anger, all of the arrogance, now showing nothing but.... what was it? Surprise? Shock? Maybe sadness. Yeah, sadness was definitely somewhere in that mix.
It only lasted a second, seeming like eternity to him before he found his usual behaviour, at least on the outside.
Though it looked more like him trying to be him.
"Tch... touching..."
He turned to the other man. He didn't intend to stay here for much longer.
"Yo, some Rear admiral said you had my new mission lying around in here! Hurry and find it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next