One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 am

Johan nodded.
It'd still take some time for them to arrive, but why worry?
Anubis was strong enough to take care of himself. And even if, by some miracle, the pirate would cause more trouble than expected and become dangerous for him... even if he defeated him, there were still his commanders. More than enough manpower to slit his throat.
"You're right, Alfresco. Worrying about someone of his level is nonsense. Still, let's hurry it a bit."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 am

Seshomaru before seating puts back all of his weights and takes a seat. Kazuma then slowly walks beside Seshomaru.
Back to top Go down
Gantz

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 am

Calico leaned against the mast of his vessel. A lady had flown towards him with brilliant white wings sprouting from her back. At the time he had no idea what he was in for. "Hmm, who might you be?" Calico asked.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 am

Maxulus watched at the figure that was coming towards the ships , without reacting at all. He coughs and he takes a deep breath. He watches at the sky and he yawns. His mood is ruined since he learned the tragic news. He opens his book and he begins reading more details about the Exchange Ring and its powers so that he could make himself forget what happened , for a while.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Anna sighed "I am the Anubis pirate's 20th division commander. and you have been asked to politely tell me the purpose of your visit to this place, the headquaters of the Anubis pirates...."

alfresco laughed "Besides Anna chan is talking to the pirate now."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Kazuma then spoke I have a bad feeling about this Captain. . Seshomaru just smiled at Kazuma Do not worry, I think it will be all right
Back to top Go down
Gantz

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Calico grinned. He had no intention of causing problems. If anything at all he wanted to meet with Anubis, one of the four great pirates. "So you work for Mr. big shot do ya? I've come simply by chance. I have no reason to be here but I should like to request to meet with Anubis!".

Calico headed towards the island without giving heed of Anna's consent. If Anubis had a problem with Calico coming he'd let him know himself.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Manus practiced his handstands. He needed to make sure he was able to use Protect the Nest with as much effeciency as possible.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 am

Anna came back to Anubis immediately , she knelt before him "Anubis sama, this brash rookie claims he has no reason to enter the island but wishes to see you anyway....... what should my next course of action be?"

Anubis then looked to the sky "Hmmmmmm, what a strange day, paying respects maybe ? assassin maybe? well, lets test him, let him meet me......"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am

Seshomaru then smiled Well if he is an enemy, he would think twice, after all we are both in the same island, he will be fighting both of us.
Back to top Go down
Gantz

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 am

( I don't actually know what the island looks like so I can't really describe where Calico goes lol)

Calico walked forth from his ship. It was quite big which left him doubtful of where to begin his search. Maybe now it didn't seem like such a bad idea to use that girl for guidance. He was even still trying to formulate what he was going to do when he met with Anubis. Calico did have a desire to find a fit crew for him, and might request to live under the yonkou's flag in a way to escape the marines. It would also fit as a way to allow him to venture as far as he wanted guarded by the flag of such an empire.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm

((It is a beach island, with sand, palm trees and a cabana sort of thing in the middle, no towns or smoke or anything, just a beach island with a port))

Anna came down to meet Calico "Follow me, Anubis sama has agreed to see you....... but first a test is neccessary"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 am

Seshomaru then asked Anubis Where are Delia and Barius? I remembered they are joining my crew
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Anubis shrugged calmly,"I am not sure, they probably got lost or something....... i do hope they are ok ......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 am

Seshomaru then sat off low at his seat. Yes I hope so too. I hope they are not captured by the Government
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Sam arrived to the place where yonkou Anbuis along with his crew were residing. He was on a pretty small permanent ship that he got after he left the Garuda pirates. It is true that he worked well with that crew, but the crew got disbanded. And after his brother's execution Sam needed a powerful crew that he could fight along with against the WG.

"mmmm....So this where the great Yonkou Anbus resides." Sam mumbled to himself as he lightened a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 am

Seshomaru then spoke Do you feel that too Anubis huh? Another one landed
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Anubis laughed "Feel? i dont feel anything... but some of Knight Jr scouts are signalling someone is here....... he can come here too if he likes, he too will do the test....."
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Sam landed on the island, leaving his ship behind as he started his search for Anbuis and his crew. Sam was well equipped with his weapons, after all he did not really know what was going to happen to him on this island.

"Hellooo!!??"Sam shouted in a loud voice. He was not sure if anyone was going to hear him or not. But hopefully he was going to draw some attention toward himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Knight Jr was in the bushes nearby and spoke through microhphone with his rifle "State your business here tresspasser, what is it you seek? You do realise whose island this is dont you?!!"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm

"I do know whose island this is, actually that is why I am here."Sam spoke, he then lightened up another cigarette.

"So tell me are you a member of the Anubis pirates, or am I just wasting my time with you?"Sam spoke again, confidence, and arrogance where two things that were obvious in his tone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Knight Jr adjusted his scope. At this range if he fired a bullet, it would have been way too easy. He put his rifle away "I am a division commander within the Anubis pirates...... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 pm

"I am Sam D. Wisal........a rookie pirate with a 30,000,000 beri on my head, and the former swordsman of the Garuda pirtaes"He spoke in a loud tone with too much pride.

"I am here to join the Anubis pirates...So I would be gratefull if you can take me to your cap'n"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Knight Jr did not know what to make of this person. He then made a snap judgement based on Anubis samas instructions "You want to join eh? well anubis sama just doesnt allow anybody and everybody to join him... but... he is willing to take you in if you pass a test... how is that?"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

"A test!!??I am ready for anything!!!"Sam said as he took one last puff from his cigarette and dropped it.

"Bring it on!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next