One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Gael raised his index finger. "But please, don't cause too much chaos. I kinda want to keep these islands as undestroyed as possible." He had a plan to destroy one of his weaknesses, but he wasn't sure if it would work.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am

Seshomaru then turns to the ocean I'll be taking my leave now guys, be back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 am

"Gotcha, Seshomaru." With a sweep of his arms, wood shot out of the beach, taking the shape of a humongous ship, and trees were growing out of the ship. Even inside the hollow ship grew Adam trees. "There's excess inside... have them use the ship itself to build a new one... I don't know how to make one correctly."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:27 am

(after this post I will make a new arc. please help me in making Odin with NPCs if possible)

Seshomaru then smiled at Gael. Well they will figure something out. . He slowly enters the ship and looks at Anubis and Gael Anubis please take care of Kazuma and Amarant while I am gone, I might also find someone to join my crew there
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 am

Anubis nodded to Sesshomaru "I have not forgotten, i will treat the two of them as my own family..... where is Amarant at the moment, i know Kazuma is still at the main island....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 am

Seshomaru then replied He is at Jaya, investigating things, well I'll take my leave now Anubis . Seshomaru then departed on the shore and started heading for Water 7
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am

Anubis then said "Gael, i should be leaving now...... it would seem like i could use a ride back to level island........ would you give me a lift?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Gael smiled. "Of course, Anubis. Hey, Pwuga. Give Mr. Anubis here a ride home, will you? Anubis, just give'im directions and he'll get you there safely."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Anubis smiled, "Very good, thank you Gael...... very soon there will be some events that will take place, think of it as my comeback tour...... there will be yet another war....... i will understand your position in the matter, but i must ask if possible, please do not interfere, i will need to win this one......"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Gael frowned. Not more fighting... "If you insist, Anubis... I'll keep clear. Make sure your crew doesn't get any funny thoughts about my islands... I have work to do." With that, he gestured for Anubis to 'board' Pwuga and take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10