One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 am

Ryan stands still not moving he cuts his eyes to the side where Amarant was, he then closes his eyes " I really didn't expect that to" Ryan spins swinging his sword aiming to cut Amarant...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 am

Satoshi then stood his ground and held both his swords up "Lightning Beast defensive Style, 30 ronin!!" HE stands his ground and deflects the energy wave away using pure defensive intellect. he was pushed back though "That much difference without weights? it matters not......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 am

Seshomaru then spoke. Yes I did removed all of my weights, but the weights on my limbs so I still have one at my body. Flash style: God's Breeze . Seshomaru quickly appeared at the side of Satoshi and unleashed a very powerful slash aiming at the side of Satoshi.

Amarant then spoke. Fool. you intend to waste time with attacks that you know that will not work? Amarant quickly deflects it and aims a stab at the side abdomen of Ryan.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:09 am

Satoshi dodges this with ease, he had even trained after his recovery from injury so he was able to keep up with the movements so far. His body warm and remembered the hours and hours he spent on training, the many battles he had fought, he was feeling in control, he knew he lost to Todd because of his lack of adaptation to the masters of rokushiki, but he had trained so long and hard sparring with Sesshomaru and increasing his muscle mass, remembering Todds movements from the battle. He was now fully used to these high speed attacks. Satoshi used Flash Step and appeared behind Sesshomaru "Sorry Sesshomaru, but i dont think i require anymore training....... at least not or now......"

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 am

Ryan uses soru to avoid Amarant's attack and appears behind him, he then aims to stab Amarant in his side
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 am

Seshomaru then laughed You seemed you are faster when I am 50% serious. Fine you go. And that is Yonkou Seshomaru to you

Amarant quickly blocks the atack of Ryan. Is this what an Anubis Pirate can do? Pitiful.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 am

Ryan stops his attack " yes it would be pitiful if i was serious and since your an ally, you wont see me attack you full power" he looks over at Satoshi " Are you ready to go" Ryan says while paying not attention to Amarant
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:48 am

((We are training. You make no sense if you are not serious))

Amarant then spoke. A true warrior never pities on their opponent, it is an act of disgrace. And you are really disgraceful calling yourself a warrior. Get out of my sight. I don't care if you die
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 am

Satoshi bowed in respect to Seshomaru. To Satoshi, Anubis was his captain, his leader and the only person who he would ever fully obey, but Seshomaru had willingly sparred with Satoshi and taught him the strength of the world. Thanks to Seshomaru training him he was able to keep up with world level speeds and power. Satoshi had learnt alot, he finally said "I will never recognize you as the strongest man in the world, to me that is my captain Anubis, however, you have taught me so much and i know your strength is real...... i thank you for the training... Seshomaru sensei........."

As soon as he heard what Amarant said he then laughed "I think you fail to understand Ryans point here Amarant san...... Ryan works better with killing intent. That is how he fights, he bears no grudge against you therefore does not fight like he usually does...... Ryan why dont you explain these things? hahahahaha, lets go......"

((Woah Amarant not too harsh there, you did question the strength of an Anubis pirate.))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Ryan sheath his sword, ignored Amarant's comment and followed Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 am

((Well it is still a fight no matter what happens))

Seshomaru just laughed It is true, even Seta Hellark is more stronger then I am. But I am happy to help. And Amarant control yourself. I know you have the highest killing intent among us but this is the job of Anubis' Crew.

Amarant places the Kokutou Yoru in his back and started walking away without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Far away, unaware of what has happened, and no one from his crew knowing he is even alive, a man is in the middle of the ocean on a somewhat large raft, and is covered in bandages and blood. Zanbian is still alive after all.

Flashback:
"Tell Anubis sama I am sorry but, I will stay here and make sure you guys escape .. but, I wont die, you will see me one day ! FOR YOU .. CAPTAIIIIN !!!!"

"Teh .. it would be good if I had a clue which way to go ..." Zanbian lays on the raft and takes a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Deleted for sanity's sake.

Last edited by Gael on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 pm

(Come on Gael, stop saving me, I appreciate it but, I am planning something D:" .. lol xD)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 am

((*deletes post* Carry on.))
Back to top Go down
Gantz

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 am

*Newest member of the crew xD Approaching the main Island I suppose*

A strong, prominent gust of wind whipped passed Calico's face. He was on but a small carrier ship he had stolen from his last confrontation with civilization. He had decided to go where ever the wind guided him. As if this trust in the weather had been pre determined to take him towards the Yonkou, Anubis, none could say. For not too far in the distance stood a grand island belonging to none other then one of the pirate emperor's!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 am

Yusuf saw something in the distance "Anubis sama!! there is some other ship arriving, not one that i know of, its small Anubis sama."

Anubis was still filled with grief over Daniels death, but he was curious, "Let the ship board, Anna go find out who it is......"

Anna then bowed "understood Anubis sama........ i will be going" she used her wings to fly towards the port of the island to greet this new comer.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 am

Manus stood faithfully by Anubis' side. If the newcomer tried to attack them, he'd get a seastone boot in the throat.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:20 am

((Nikz, if you're not gonna post, then I will.))

In the distance, Johan could see the island.
It'd still take them some time to get there, but he was relieved they'd be there soon.
There was another ship far ahead of them, one he didn't know. He just hoped it didn't mean trouble.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 am

((Im so sorry gore, i received some really bad news recently.......))

Alfresco then said "Had fun on the ship amigo? i worked very hard to get my collection of fine tea, biscuits, cigars , and clothes of course......"

Alfresco travelled alot and had bought some wonderful clothes and apparel.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 am

Seshomaru then stood beside Anubis. The sight of two Emperors of the Sea was really fascinating. So who is that coming here?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 am

Anubis then looks "Yusuf, who is coming?"

Yusuf spoke "One i do not know, but the other ship is comrade Johan and comrade Alfresco, on the same ship....."

Anubis looked happy "They came back.... good at least they are ok....... but lets leave Anna to find out who the stranger is."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:43 am

"Aaah, Alfresco. I wondered where you were..."
Johan smiled slightly and turned to his friend.
"And yes, I have been enjoying myself very much. You really are a sophisticated man, and your taste in tea is extraordinary."
He pushed the thougts about how Alfresco had most likely gotten those things aside, there was no reason to start a fight about justice here.
"Do you, by any chance, know that ship? I've never seen the flag before."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 am

Kazuma then was carrying a large wooden chair and puts in behind Seshomaru. Here is a chair suited for you Captain, although comparing 2 powers of Yonkous is impossible, you are equal in rank so please take a seat. . Seshomaru then turns to Anubis Is it all right for you to make Kazuma do this Anubis?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:48 am

Alfresco laughed at the comment about the random ship "Who knows... anubis sama has many enemies, but he also has many friends, many allies, many well wishers, not well wishers... he also has some random young pirate now and then that wants to challenge him... it is normal really...... its no point amigo...... let us ignore him and proceed to anubis sama, Vamanos amigos!!"

His crew roared.

Anubis didnt move from his seat "he is not wrong.... you are of equal rank in terms of power, you may do whatever you wish, i never stopped you from doing anything so far, as long as its not unreasonable...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next