One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 am

Anubis acknowledged Seshomarus need to train and nodded as Seshomaru walked away. Anubis was not certain what was up, he then called out "MANUS, TANITH and you too Solar, come here,i have a task for you three....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 am

Seshomaru then thought of something. He quickly stood up and used his devil fruit powers. He slowed time around him but not the waterfall and himself. So he will have more time to train, less time to waste. As soon as the time had slowed, he went back and stood with his hands under the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Manus stood at attention, waiting for Anubis' command. He stretched, hoping he would get out to do something.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Tanith also came foward.

Anubis then pulled out a map he had "We are now in mourning, but we musnt fall behind... there is an island known as whiskey peak...... i want that island... it is very vital... the problem is, it is full of bounty hunters. It is a bounty hunter island with a mafia family..... but i think you can get the job done, assess the situation, i am making Manus in charge of this job. Tanith, Lucas , Solar and Yusuf will be under your orders, this is a must win island Manus.... "

Lucas perked up when he heard his name
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Manus saluted. "Whiskey Peak, eh? We'll get it. Bounty hunters are no match for us." He smiled. He'd be getting some pretty strong crew members for this mission... "Are you guys ready to head out?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Maxulus suddenly closes the book he was reading and he begins talking to his captain. He listened to the whole conversation and he was thinking what he could do to please Anubis. He walks towards his captain and he asks politely "What about me , captain? What is my job?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:15 pm

When they finally landed on the island, Johan quietly put his at and coat on and jumped off the ship.
"What chaos..."
he muttered, but decided to stay out of trouble for now.
"Alfresco! You know where Anubis is?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Seshomaru then spoke to Anubis Whiskey Peak? That is a nice Island, but I think I would like to conquer the Island of Jaya. . Seshomaru slowly walks to Anubis. Something changed about him, his hair was longer, he got a little taller, and his muscles were, bigger. He then drinks a glass of water and slowly walks back to the waterfall to start again his training.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Alfresco saw the flare in the sky "It is over there amigo,we will reach shore soon,and be right back in camp!!"

The ship finally docked at Anubis's camp. And Alfresco jumped onto the sand, leaving his men to clean up the ship.

Anubis then saw both of them and waved. he turned back to finish breifing the others "Max, i want you to pick a team to take over Little Garden, that island is very vital to us as well, i want it, you can pick two other division commanders to go with you...."

Anubis looked to Seshomaru, he did look different "Im not even going to ask you what happened, it looks like again you did something strange.... none the less, what you want to do, is your business. I told you, you are a yonkou, not under me, take over what ever island you want......"

((Are you invading after the Martello arc?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Johan reached Anubis and bowed slightly. He just ignored Seshomaru, that man was only a pirate in his eyes, no ally and no friend.
"I've come as fast as I could after hearing about Daniels fate. I'm truly sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 pm

((I am short of crew members so not yet ))

Seshomaru puts back the slow field around him. He then now stood in one arm under the waterfall. He was really training so hard.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Anubis sighed and then got to his feet, he finally pulled out all the medical equipment. He was fully healed now, no need for anymore sitting "Thank you Johan my friend, i am so glad you returned. We will mourn his death .,.... but for now, we will proceed with further work. i will not fall behind in this age. Johan how did your expidition go? did you get what you seeked?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Seshomaru then stood up finally. he removed the field around him, he then did a powerful punch in front of a waterfall. Boom! A large explosive-like sound echoed throughout the whole island, not only that the waterfall split into two but the wall behind it also was destroyed. Seshomaru then sat and looked at the sky first part of the training is finally over, darn Anubis will be angry because I destroyed his waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 am

Maxulus turns his head towards the sea and he thinks for a while. Satoshi and Ryan were about to avenge Daniel and they would do this by themselves. If Maxulus was about to take over a little island with the help of other commanders , it would be unfair for the others. He looks towards Anubis and he says with a voice that could make everyone understand his decision "Ah , I will go there by myself , captain. Satoshi and Ryan will go by themselves after all , so it is unfair if I get helped by the other commanders."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 am

Anubis looked doubtful for a moment but then smiled "I have great belief in you Max, but remember, we need to set a base there as well as establish full control of the island.... can you do it, there are hostile creatures and a group that lives there....."

The others heard an explosion from the forest. Anubis sighed, "Its Seshomaru and his training..... leave him be......"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 am

Maxulus thinks again. It seemed like his captain was right. His desire to show him his loyalty made himself unable to think clearly. He takes off his glasses to clean them while saying "I guess you are right , captain. But I will take only one commander with me... I want Best to come. A doctor is always needed for missions like these...and I might ask Maximus' help as well..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 am

Best was working on something when Max said his name. He looked up, he wasnt affected as hard as the others were over Daniels death. He had seen too much of it already to even be phased. He then grinned at Max, the former schibukai handing some of the machine work to the other members of his crew. "you want me to join your little tour Max? ok then... need to test some weapons......."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 am

Maxulus speaks his words as he listens to Best's words. He says "Ah , you are right. Wow... I just noticed that I have not created anything lately. I will be in my room , thinking of new inventions. Whenever you are ready , we can leave." and then he walks towards his room to think of a new invention.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 am

Johan looked after Maxulus. Then, with a slight sigh, he turned back to Anubis.
"I am still waiting for definite results as to who exactly I'm going up against, but up to now, it was all clearly satisfying. Alfresco was a big help..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 am

Anubis smiled "I am curious Johan, you havent explained the situation wholely yet, i wish to know more about your predicament. Please tell me?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 am

"Nothing for you to worry about. Just that recently, rumors about some sort of Mafia taking control of a few islands in west blue... Some of said rumors were.... disturbing, to say at least."
Johan let his eyes wander the scene, just not to look at Anubis.
"You see, I have nothing against any kind of leader as long as he does his job right, even though I am always on the side of thepeople... But nobles aren't the only ones that can be bad."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Anubis pondered at what Johan told him and then said "What a strange coincdence... whiskey peak is now run by a mafia who contracts alot of bounty hunters.... its strange mafia control has been popping up quite a bit over the last few months........ and as for your saying, i suppose you are right.... there are good people ...... there are people who believe in utter discipline.... and there are bad people......" Anubis thought about this in order, his father was always the best man for anything..... he was the fairest and kindest ruler arabasta had in a very long time. Anubis had two older brothers. One was named Mashidi, and he was the eldest, he believed in absolute force and discipline for a safe country. He did not however approve to kill civilians no matter what, and for that the civilians recognized Mashidi as a military leader and a hero to their country. Anubis had his problems with Mashidi, but they were not so great. Anubis however did not like his second elder brother Samadi. If there was one gift Samadi had, it was believing he was greater than everyone else. Samadi made alot of international friends quickly and treated many of his countrymen like slaves or servants. This had upset Anubis as a child before the incident that changed his life. Samadi was considered a horrible person, but a wise businessman and where Mashidi lacked in political skill and business intelect Samadi was abundant. Anubis laughed at this often when he thought about his second brother, who once ordered an execution of a group of men in the town who did not bow down to him. Of course their father shouted. Samadi also had wanted Anubis and Mashidi dead and at every chance he had, he reminded them of this point, but he never acted upon it. Anubis then came back to reality and then looked to Johan "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm

"Whiskey Peak, hm?"
Johan thought for a while, he knew he had heard about that place before.
Had it been a possible target, maybe? If it was ruled by a Mafia, it most likely still was.
He looked back to Anubis.
"All my men are currently at the island I left. But if you need my help with anything, I'll do what I can."
He was only one man, and certainly not the strongest commander, he knew that. His strengh had always been his men.
But still, maybe there was something he could do.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Anubis then smiled "As i told you when we first met Johan, you are free to do whatever you wish... it is your choice... i do not believe in constricting my family to one place, i believe your current task is quite important to you right? the only thing we need help with is that Max and Best are trying to establish a base in Little Garden..... if that can be done soon... we can set up a colony there......"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Manus had been fazed out, and he quickly gathered his thoughts. "Well, I'm all set to go. Is everyone else ready?" Manus asked the Commanders who would be joining him on this venture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next