One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))    Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 pm

[[An island in the New World]]

The throne room was filled with endless candles, you could tell it was throne room because of the enormity of it all, the huge throne in the centre. The endless candles and scriptures and coats of arms lying around the room. In the middle of the room sat a man who was grinning to himself as he wore his crown. One of his knights stepped foward, it was a man wearing a weird looking mask "My lord.... what is it you want to do?" The man in the shadows simply smiled "Call them here, invite to the island..."

[[Off in the sea of the New World]]

The grim death and the Ice berg sailed straight and onwards overlooking the clear blue skies. But in the New world thing always change perilously. The Anubis pirates on the ship were on the deck some were fishing and some were playing cards or doing other things. A pelican swooped down onto the deck of the ship handing a boy a letter with some engravings on it. The boy turned around yawning as he walked up to a man near the edge of the ship "Hibiki san, someone sent a letter"

Meanwhile on the other side of the grim death other people were in discussion along with a woman wearing a bandana. the womans name was Tanith and she was in deep conversation with them.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))    Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:09 am

Hibiki was sitting in a very small table, apparently specially laid down for him at the edge of the ship, on deck. He had a book in his hands, one that seemed to be a very thick tome (and the weird secrecy that Hibiki normally held to that book made people think it was something like a Grimoire), but instead of reading through it, the guy was writing on it. The blank pages, which luckily hadn't been eaten away by the humidity and salt water, were full of drawings of plants, and the notes on the sides indicated their properties. That is why Hibiki also had different leaves on the table, with little rocks holding them down.

Although it wouldn't seem as it, he considered himself to be pretty busy on this task. It was his ultimate goal to write tthe best book featuring as many plants and their properties as they could. Right now, they were in disorder, but the book also included plants that werent beneficial for health. That would be useful for someone like him, a doctor. In the future, he planned to edit it correctly into sections and publish it.

In that moment, the boy arrived to his side. "Hibiki san, someone sent a letter." Hibiki was pretty young, but at the same time he wasn't an insignificant person within the Anubis Pirates. Probably that was the reason why this letter was taken to him. He looked at it, it seemed to have some engravings on it. He closed his tome and signaled the boy to hand it.

"Thank you, let's see what this is about." - he took the letter, opened it and started to read it. AT a first sight, he could tell that the letter, despite it's lenght and big handwriting, was full of paraphrasing and periphrasis. So he skim readed through it, and he didnt know who was the person who signed it.

"Well... apparently we are close to this island, and they are inviting us to dock there...."- Hibiki looked at the boy with a serious expression, trying to recomfort him at the same time by patting on his shoulder. -"I'll take this up to Anubis-sama."

And so Hibiki took his book under his left arm, the letter in his right hand (between his middle and index finger) and started walking towards where the captain of the crew was. He approached him and called out, hoping not to interrupt anything:

"Anubis-sama... we have received a letter! I think it could be mildly important..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))    Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:15 pm

[[Grim Ship lower deck, captains quarters]]

As Hibiki entered the room, Johan was just leaving as he nodded to Hibiki and walked out of the room. in the centre was a throne, where Anubis sat, his hands pressed against his face as he yawned. He turned around watching Hibiki enter the room, in front of Anubis was the table where the council of Anubis gathered, and sitting at the table was Clyde who was playing cards with Maxulus. Anubis then sat up "Oh Hibiki kun, a letter? How very curious...." Anubis slowly took the envelope from Hibiki as Clyde and Max sat up looking back at what Anubis and Hibiki were talking about. Anubis then raised an eyebrow while reading the letter. "Ahh... it seems an old acquaintance of my family wishes to meet with me.... that is troubling..."

On the other side of the room was Knight Jr sharpening his rifle as he turned to Anubis "Captain... should i take my division and go and scout the area?" Anubis shook his head "Its ok... we will dock at the island..... though i would think the Iceberg should not follow us, let us just take the Grim Death into the island, that should be sufficient to satisfy this particular man...." Anubis then snapped his fingers as some women from the back room brought him something to drink "Would you like anything Hibiki kun? Wine or food?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))    Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 am

Hibiki went into the room and found Anubis sitting on his throne. Very typical of the Captain to be there, after all, he was Alabasta's King. Hibiki himself had participated in the events and fought against Admiral Paine... That fight had ranked him up in the Anubis Pirates. Hibiki looked at Clyde and Maxulus, he hadnt talked to them in a while.

He then re-directed his attention towards Anubis, who said that it was an old acquaintance of the Nefertiti family. As the Captain mentioned, that could be troubling. Hibiki could see some discussions in the near future with whoever had invited them to that island, maybe something about Anubis ruling the country from the seas.

"I find your judgement to be incredibly adequate, Anubis-sama. A single ship, although an easier target for an ambush, would allow us to call for reinforcements if needed."- Hibiki pointed out, in a way to thank the wine and food offered.- "I will gladly accept a glass of wine and whatever you please to eat yourself, I will be honored to participate in your meal."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))    Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Anubis grinned as the girls handed Hibiki the wine and Anubis put the letter away. "This is a strange request , i do not understand why he would want us to dock so suddenly..... Either way get the ship on the way please Max kun" Maxulus walked up to command the helm of the ship. Clyde then spoke into the den den mushi "You heard the captains orders Dmitri, take Tanith and Lucas , ill stay with you as well, if you dont mind of course Anubis sama? I would like to avoid nobles as much as possible, especially in a country i know nothing about......" Anubis nodded and waved his hand "Take the squads and wait for word.... ill have Maxulus bring you supplies for the ship during the time we are docked, is that sufficient for you?" Clyde nodded "Yes Anubis sama, that should be fine for me and my division...." Clyde then bowed and headed for the Iceberg as Anubis felt the Grim death close in on the island.

On top Tanith and Lucas both hesistantly followed Clyde to the Iceberg. Tanith twirling her hammer in her hands while Lucas followed with his division gaggling behind him. As they left and the Grim death began moving closer to the point where they could see the huge island, which was vastly fortified by a huge wall all around it. It stood as high as the Grim Death was.

Anubis walked up the from his throne and began talking to Hibiki "You, Alfresco, Knight and Ryan shall follow me to the island as my landing party, but listen well Hibiki kun, once we enter the island, you must be careful what you say to anyone wearing golden clothing, is that understood?"

Anubis reached the deck as they closed in on the wall. Ryan was sharpening his sword while Alfresco stood in wait, he tipped his hat "Ahh El Capitan, what a glorious day for a passionate stop at such a passionate looking island, it is full of passion indeeed!!!"

Anubis chuckled "You never fail to actually amuse me Alfresco my friend, but yes, we are going to that island... one way or the other....." Anubis then looked towards the island, his eyes strained as he watched ahead remaining still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))    Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Anubis Pirates assemble, Journey to the Kingdom of Horror ((Open to all Anubis pirates members))
Page 1 of 1