One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 am

Seshomaru then spoke to Anubis Oh yeah Anubis I think it is advisable to us that we use a small ship to lessen the attention don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
samowise

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"Well...Well you are getting me more excited to get into the inner circles now."Sam sad as he walked alongside Knight, and the other guy who seemed to be a swordsman.

"After all it has been quit some time since I got a good challenge."He added as he laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Anubis shrugged "Yeah ok, if you wish, makes no difference to me......"

Knight then sighed, "Lets keep moving, we should nt stay so long in one place.... next circle is the...."

A herd of rhinos came charging out in full force,
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 pm

"Bane Bane no mi: spring hopper!!" Sam unleashed himself using his fastest speed at the rhinos. He then used his blades to slash at them one after another. He looked like a lethal arrow as he did that. It was now pretty obvious that he was starting to use a lot of his powers.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Te rhinos are moving with too much force together, and slam back anything in their path, unwilling to move back.

Knight Jr shouted "OI, dont do that, those attacks wont work!!!"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well then...Blade tornado!!!" Sam shouted as he jumped between the rhinos and created a powerful tornado that was hopefully going to be strong enough to slash these animals into pieces.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:07 am

The rhinos all charged foward at once, and blew away the tornado and knight then said "You need to attack from behind!!!! thats their only weakness!!!!"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 am

"hmmm...that sounds a little bit dishonorable, but well if it is my only choice...."Sam quickly jumped behind the rhinos.

"Blade tornado!!!" he shouted as he used the powerful tornado to knock out the rhinos from behind.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

The rhinos all fell down , but some turned arounnd. Knight then shouted "We need a plan you fool, there are too many!!!"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am

" a plan ha?"Sam had an idea in his mind, but he was not sure if it was going to work pretty well, or not.

Quickly he used his powerful swords to destroy the ground under him. However obviously the hole that he created was not deep enough to reach the water, but well at least it was big enough for huge rhinos.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 am

The rhinos fell into the hole and struggled, they could no longer move. Knight then sighed "that works too... which circle are we in?"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:35 am

Sam sighed"Well...Well how do you expect me to know. You are the one who trains here everyday not me." Sam then jumped from above the hole and started to walk deeper.

"I will just keep on moving until I reach my limits" He added as waited for the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 am

Knight sighed "Didnt i just tell you , i dont train here, Anubis sama and seshomaru do... i dont ever come in this far into the forest.... we should be in the 6th circle now.... that means, ahh as i thought...."

There was a river, between themselves and the next area, they would have to past the river to make it through.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:10 am

"Oh...well sorry I have a bad memory!"haha"Sam said, however he stopped as soon as he saw a river.

"mmmm......don't tell me that we will have to swim through this river after all I am devil fruit user so I can't swim."he added as he looked at the water.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 am

Knight looked around and then said "We can use one of these trees to get across...... i dont think swimming is such a good idea......."
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

"Hmmm..sounds good but I hope that Anubis won't get mad at me for cutting his trees off."Sam said as he slashed the longest tree standing by the river. Cutting it, and dropping it in the water creating a bridge to the other side.

"now I wonder what kind of beasts live under the water"Sam mumbled in a low voice as he started to walk to the other side using the tree as a bridge.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:33 am

suddenly giant tentacles came out of the water. Knight shouted "CRAP GIANT SQUIDS!!!!!!" Te tentacles all aimed to flay Sam off the wood and trying to break the wooden bridge in two.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 am

Quickly Sam started to slash at the damn tentacles cutting them off. He was pretty fast, and after all it was not the first time he did that.

As soon as Sam made sure that all he cut all of the tentacles off he stroked at the squid's head using his heavy blade.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 am

The quid dived underwater before the sword could cut into it. Its other tentacle creeps up from behind and wraps around Sams leg to pull him down
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 am

Quickly Sam uses his swords to cute the tentacle that was wrapped around his leg. He then quickly starts to move toward the other side, after all killing the squad while he was under the water was pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am

It wasn't long and the boat that had Seshomaru and Anubis in it finally landed on Gael's island I think we should visit him don't you think Anubis

Then suddenly a very huge squid was going to attack Sam when suddenly.. Amaterasu 6... . A clean air projectile attack cuts the squid in half Come on. We have a long way to go and I haven't used my 101 Air Projectiles Yet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am

(( We are not allowed to call it Gaels islands when we see it next, we refer to it as two islands in the distance, Gael told me to tell you, and we cant reach there so fast kaiser))

Knight Jr then watched as the squid sliced in two "Well that solves that problem..... its quite ridicoulous at time, lets get moving the tougher animals are at this point."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 am

((We can just time skip... after all there no major things that will be happening. ))

Kazuma then smiled Finally that is what I am looking for, not butter-like insects.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 am

"Hmmmm...stronger animals? I can't wait to meet and fight them." Sam said as he started to walk deeper as soon as he got to the other side
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 pm

The pair of islands in the distance slowly got bigger as Seshomaru and Anubis’ ship neared their coasts. One island was in the shape of a crescent moon, large and tall. It seemed to have six or more layers to it, each layer swathed in trees and vegetation. Loud crashing sounds and screeches of animals emanated from the island, and the island seemed to wrap around the second island. The second island was in the shape of a five pointed star. Facing the ship, in the area where the land indented, was the mouth of a large river, sweeping inland. Branches of trees stretched across the mouth of the river, densely shielding the river from being penetrated by a craft. The vegetation on the star island was oddly shaped, either with two large, flat leaves, or cactus-like protrusions. A twisting vine-like plant stretched between the two islands, and a similar looking plant edged the beaches of both islands, even hanging off the trees. Near the mouth of the river sat a sign, reading, for visitor’s benefits, Please shake the hanging plant. A representative will be sent to you shortly. Please wait five minutes after shaking. If a representative does not come, I am not on the island. Please do not set fires. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next