One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:12 pm

"Well, if Maxulus is fine with it, then I'll gladly go along to Little Garden and return back to my men right after."
They didn't really need his help, but it felt better if he knew what exactly was going on.
Now, where was Maxulus?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:35 am

"I am right here , Johan." is what Maxulus says as he gets out of his room. After thinking for a while for a new invention and had an idea in his mind , he decided to make it at Little Garden , so that he could test it there. He continues talking "I guess you can come , as long as it is the captain's decision. I am waiting for Best right now. Whenever he decides to go , then we can leave."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:52 am

Best and Maxulus... Johan wasn't the type to lie to himself or anyone else, he was obviously the weakest on this team.
The only other thing he could possibly shine with was his knowledge as an archeologist, but best was a doctor and Maxulus was... well, Maxulus.
He sighed. Well, as long as he could do anything to help.
"Fine, I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 am

Seshomaru then spoke Anubis, I am something to tell you? Will you help me take over an island to be my base for a while? I was planning on to conquer on Little Garden but you seemed to have established a base there. I think I want that island . He points out a pretty big island not so far from Anubis' Island. Seshomaru's appearance really changed. Long Hair, Taller and bigger muscles.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 am

Anubis knew about Seshomaru's change of appearance "Why didnt you say you want Little Garden Seshomaru? We need to be very careful.... most islands are difficult to gainand if you dont remember, i own 3 islands in this area including the one you are pointing at....... i wanted whiskey peak and little garden for my other plans for the future..... why do you suddenly want islands anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 am

Seshomaru then spoke Well I am shy in staying here and all that, this is your island Anubis, I just don't want to bother you in any way, I accidentally destroyed your waterfall sorry about that
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am

Anubis laughed a bit. he was wondering why Seshomaru wanted an island, but not for something this small. "in my opinion, if you want an island, it shouldn't be in this area...... and you must use your own means to get it.... i can help you with a few division commanders or me myself..... but looking after an island is no small matter..... there is proper governance involved. If you do not keep the people of the island happy and if you do not have the proper tools of governing land. You will not be able to maintain your island......... and taking over an island takes alot of time......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 am

Johan nodded quietly. This he knew about.
He had taken over enough islands to know the difficulties, even though he mostly abandoned him after killing off the leaders...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 am

Seshomaru then laughed at Anubis I changed my mind, I want to have the largest pirate ship in the sea, Hahaha, that will be my base then
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 am

Anubis sighed , Seshomarus power was definitely that of a yonkou.His ability was also at the highest levels, but he had no sense of the responsibility of being a yonkou. He did not know how to get an army together or how to govern lands or how to think carefully and plan things out, he kept changing his mind. but Anubis did not mind this. Seshomaru was after all a yonkou and free to do as he wants. Anubis looked to Seshomaru "Well you should go to Water 7.... there are some very good shipwrights there who make quality ships......... " Anubis also knew he himself didnt need a giant ship. Yusufs ship 'the iceberg' was already considered a powerful military weapons ship. And Anubis had a large fleet under his command, he certainly had no need for any more battleships.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 am

((If I might suggest that maybe Anubis and/or Seshomaru could drop by Gael's two islands on the way to Water 7: he'd provide a ship, and maybe he could go with you to provide Adam wood.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:40 am

(Gael, that is a good idea I will let Kazuma go there, do we need a new arc for this?)

Seshomaru knew that he was not bright in making decisions, but he is still doing his best, it will not surprise him if he will assign someone to do help him decide on things I really wanted to go there but a Yonkou must keep a low profile right? Can I ask some of your men to accompany Kazuma in Water 7? He is the only one here right now.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am

((Meh. If you want. Not really necessary though. The most you need to know when you get there is that there are 'Two islands coming into view, right next to each other'.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:46 am

(Well we will just post in here, it will not be long enough too, unless if we are attacked my marines or something)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 am

((We needa wait for Nikz to come back before we proceed... I want Anubis to visit too... T,T))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm

((Anubis for a visit? why not?))

Anubis got of his seat and then walked foward "No need for my men to follow you, i will follow you alone instead.... this is a good time to get moving again........ ive been sitting for too long...... the rest of you know what you need to do dont you? Remember stay alive.... i leave Anna and Knight Jr in charge of this island while im gone... remember my family.... fight, but come home safely afterwards... i will not accept deaths, you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Seshomaru then smiled at Anubis That is a good thing to hear, the Grand Alliance's Two Leaders together Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 pm

((Yay!))

Well, that settled it. "Yusef, Tanith, Solar, and Lucas... time to head for Whiskey Peak! Yusef, we'll be using your ship... mine as well... does anyone else want to bring their crews?" Manus began setting off for his ship, willing his crewmates to join him. He was kinda surprised he was being placed over several of them...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Tanith then said "No need Sensei, i will come by myself!!!"

Lucas then said "Ummmmm, ok ill go, but not with my crew, they are ot really suited for battle......."

Yusuf then closed his alcohol flask "Ok comrade Manus let us leave soon, its a busy day for Anubis pirates"

Anubis then looked to Seshomaru, "there are some people in the forest.... but ill leave it to Anna and Knight, they can handle things."

Bes came out with his giant bag "Ok Max, lets get a move on shall we?!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Maxulus smiles to Best and nods. Then he turns his head towards his captain , Anubis and he asks "Well , shall we move with our crews or shall we go by ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Best then thought about this "Im bringing my crew, with Little gardens vegetation and animals, i will conduct an experiment there, that would be good to see, oh your coming to Johan yo?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 pm

" Ah , okay then. If it was only the three of us , then we could go there by flying. My umbrellas are strong enough to carry you and I can fly by myself , as well. And something last. We will go with your ship as mine was destroyed (Enies Lobby arc)... Is that okay?" are Maxulus' words to Best. The inventor and scientist of the Anubis Pirates could not wait until he arrived in Little Garden. Although the place was not the place , where that ring he was searching for was , but it was a great place to test his inventions and conduct experiments , like Best. He already had a plan in his mind...

Last edited by Maxulus on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Manus just needed reports from Solar, and he'd be ready to go. "Solar, you ready to go?" He turned to Tanith and Lucas. "Tanith, you should go with Yusef, and Lucas, you come with me. Solar can choose who he wants to go with."

((So, you're gonna go to Water 7 now?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm

"Hmm, I'll need to go on your ship as well, Best. I left mine with my crew."
And maybe he'd even be able to establish some new survival techniques there, find some new ways to fight the world government, establish a place for them to hide...
Somehow, the atmosphere around them got really creepy as each of them was lost in their own thoughts. There might even have been a dark aura around them... An aura that screamed "Hey, we're scheming!".
Of course, such a thing didn't exist, but it would just have fit so well...
After some time, Johan broke their little hovering session up by turning to Alfresco.
"I hope we'll see each other again, my friend. Your help was greatly appreciated."
He bowed shortly and slowly started making his way to where he thought the ship would be.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Maxulus takes a deep breath. He begins levitating without moving any of his body parts , without moving even his mouth. Soon enough he was very high on the sky. He moves his eyes right and left and he searches for Best's ship. After some seconds he finds it. Then , he gets to the ship again and he claps his hands making two Multibrellas appear and claps once more to open them. After doing that , the Multibrellas were turned backwards in a way that anyone could sit on them. He says to his comrades "Okay. Jump on them and we will fly towards Best's ship to begin sailing towards Little Garden. That will save us some time , after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next