One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Kaiser Yonkou
Kaito Sasaki
Maxulus
Gael
9thKing
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

[Gore and Nikz can I RP a timeskip and RP arriving in Little Garden?]
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 pm

"I am ready." Solar responded to Manjus. "It's been busy times lately. I better get the crew ready to travel to Whiskey Peak" He mused. "We going then?" He was about to get back to the ship. It was truly a busy time for the Anubis Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:33 pm

"Yes, now seems good." Manus and his assigned group got onto Manus' and Yusef's ships, and began heading for Whiskey Peak.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Solar boarded his ship and rounded up the crew. It would be quite a voyage to Whiskey Peak so the faster they got traveling the better. He saw the other ships and commanded his to go with them.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 pm

((Yes, go ahead, Maxulus.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm

((Max , make a new thread for little garden , and Gael make a new thread for Whiskey peak, its gonna be brand new stories))

Anubis chuckled as he saw the majestic islands and when he saw the shaking plant, he decided to shake it and see what happens, there was no need to rush things, he didnt want to cause any trouble on a friends island.

Tanith then said "Lets go sensei, you coming to Solar? thats cool...."

Lucas followed behind "Ok lets get moving then"

Yusuf walked into his ship "Set a course for Whiskey peak comrades!!"

Best jumped on and then said "Interesting power you have Max... this strange need to fly......"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 pm

As the plant was shaken, all of it's leaves folded in, giving the plant the appearance of water-starved death. The thing stretching between islands had its leaves also close, and the plants around the rims of the islands closed as well. Farther up the river, on an island in the middle of a star-shaped lake, sat Gael, watching as the leaves folded up. Looked like he had visitors. "Hey, Pwuga, go on down river and see who it is. If it's someone like Anubis or Ranyx, give them a ride back up here, kay?" Pwuga nodded, submerging himself and moving down river. At the mouth of the river, the tree branches moved back, revealing the winding path of the river. Pwuga popped up near where Anubis stood, and said, "Oh, welcome Yonkou Anubis! If you wouldn't mind, could you get on my back? Someone wants to see you." As far as Pwuga knew, Anubis had never seen him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Anubis was shocked to see this creature "most fascinating..... never ceases to amaze me that Gael....... whats your name again strange creature?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Pwuga rolled around a lolled on his back. "I'm Pwuga. I'ma manatee~" He flipped back over, so Anubis and Seshomaru could get on him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Anubis nodded and then got on "Nice to meet you Pwuga, very interesting name..... shall we go now , Seshomaru?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 am

Seshomaru then agreed at Anubis. All right let us go
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Pwuga lazily swam up the river, eventually coming to the lake and island of Gael's. When Gael saw Pwuga approaching, bearing Anubis and Seshomaru on his back, he stood up and waved. When Pwuga landed, Gael approached them and said, "Hello! Nice to see you! To what do I owe this pleasant visit?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:54 am

Seshomaru then stepped up Can you help me build the biggest pirate ship? I want to use it as my base
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 am

Anubis simply said "I am here to visit you Gael, i dont think i have ever been on your island before, i must say they are rather grand ,im very impressed"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 am

Gael smiled and chuckled a little bit. "Thanks, Anubis! Yeah, I only just recently got my hands on these guys... I actually have a plan for something. The moon-shaped island is intended to be an animal preserve. This island is my home, and those plants there," he pointed to the odd cactus things, "protect me from insects." Gael turned to Seshomaru. "You're very to the point, ain'tcha? Well, I can provide a temporary ship for you to hold high quality wood until you reach Water 7... I'm not that great of a ship builder." Gael snapped his fingers in a moment of enlightenment. "I know! I'll give you Adam wood. It's very expensive, and very high quality. You should be able to get a good ship built with it." He stepped onto Pwuga, quickly stopping to pick up a clay jar, peering into it. Pwuga began carrying the three of his passengers back out to the beach.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 am

Anubis then said , "You are very generous as usual Gale, but arent you worried how the government wil react, they are watching me and Seshomaru quite closely, the only reason they dont attack,is because they cant deal with two yonkou at once......."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 am

Gael waved Anubis' concerns off. "I'm just giving you the wood, Anubis. I'm not actually giving you the ship itself. The ship I'm giving you should only last until you reach Water 7, not much longer. And they won't get to me if they have a problem with what I do. My plants can hold them off sufficiently." HE kept looking into the little clay jar, and Pwuga got close to the mouth of the river.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Seshomaru then spoke to Gael thank you very much Gael, this will help me indeed. . He then turned to Anubis We need to keep our profile low Anubis as we go to Water 7, have any plans?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Gael chuckled. "You should be fine. The ship will be large, but there won't be any cannon portals, so no one should freak out. There won't even be a Jolly Roger. You just get a blank ship. No one should attack you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 am

Seshomaru then smiled But what if we landed on Water 7, that will be a problem.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 am

Anubis then said "Ill will go somewhere else since i have no intention of going into Water 7, too much trouble, especially since we are so close to enies lobby."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Gael nodded sadly. "Yes... yes... you're right, Anubis. It wouldn't be wise of you to visit Enies Lobby so soon after that disaster..." He turned to Seshomaru, "Did you miss the statement that it wouldn't be a problem? You'll be fine, Seshomaru. The only reason you lost to me and that freak Jerrikar is because I got the jump on you. You can handle yourself: I know that." He formed two wide, pointed end tonfa out of wood and hefted them. "Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. As for you Anubis... what do you have in mind?" Gael grew a head of lettuce a little bit up the riverbank, plucked it, and chucked it in front of Pwuga's path, giving him something to snack on.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Anubis then grinned "I would rather get a breath of fresh air, i just recovered from my injuries completely, so i should relax for a bit...... recently we have done alot of different things... my family is in several different places........"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Gael smiled. "You're welcome to stay here, Anubis... the World Government rarely comes here. The air's very nice here... very fresh. Only thing we would have to worry about is insects, but Figdra handles those easily."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Anubis then said, "Sure thing, why not? " Anubis just stands and breathes in the air , he was feeling rejuvenated, and fully revived to cause havoc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)   Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Tragic news reaches Anubis, the burden of being the right and left hands (open to Anubis pirates and allies)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next