One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 am

"A wolf?"
Talitha stopped in her tracks for one second.
a cold grin appeared on her face.
"How fitting! At least now I know why I couldn't stand you when I first saw you!"
She kicked off her shoes.
"Hybrid form should be enough for you!"
The anger and hate inside her had hardened into one liquid, steaming and making her strong... and incautious.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 am

Ivory loved these sort of opponents, they were the easiest to crush in her experience, Ivory used tekkai in hybrid form , then using Jyogan followed with Rankyaku aiming at Talithas head

Jessop mean while, clawed his way on to the shore, he pulled up Nishki's on to the shore. He had only barely managed to pull Nishki up before the current swept him away. Jessop signalled to the others that he had retrieved Nishki.

Vane saw this and merely laughed "He is dead, by now , he has drowned or something......, my rebellion seems to have gone too far...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 am

Talitha jumped as high as she could. She took her saber in both hands and was just about to attack Ivory with it when she saw Jessop.
Nishki was with him. He had pulled him out.
Instead of attacking like she had planned to, Talitha let go of the saber and rushed towards them, changing back to human form.
She kneeled down beside him.
"Nishki! Cmon, wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Trenton swiftly evades the three lazers but was a bit caught off guard from the light sword but had enough time to move out of the way, only a slash across his left arm. Trenton let out a smirk while putting on his blindfold to help highten his senses. "Alright, want to play tough.. then lets do so.." He growled while using his ears and nose to find him and then use his feeling and super fast speed to slice at him with his katana, drawing his dagger out and then grabbing it into his mouth. After getting the dagger, he'd dive down towards the boy's chest.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Jonas uses a light speed kick tto smash away the dagger, Jonas jumps back, but then suddenly there was a gunshot, and Jonas barely dodged a shot. Jonas looked up "Oh, sorry, but i cant let you ambush me....." Luis smokes his cigarette and adjusted the scope on his rifle, "Ho? sorry but i deemed you the most dangerous of all three....."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Trenton let out a small laugh as his dagger was pushed away from his mouth's reach and pulled his katana infront of him while hearing the gunshot and Jonas turning around and young Steel would use this as a distraction and use his furashu furashu speed to quickly drive his dagger through his back and then send a powerful kick towards the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Jonas sees this coming because he doesnt face Luis at all the whole time, he blocks the dagger at lightspeed with a agile kick flip backwards and simply makes Trent miss completely "Oh im sorry, i cant let you kill me....."

Ivory laughs from the other side at Trent "Give it up rookie, Jonas is the masters main weapon, he was trained since young, he was one of the World governments greatest assasins....."

((Ok i plan to make these three really powerful villains in the future for Trent to defeat, what do you say? Trent can hunt them down.))

Luis reloaded his rifle and fired at Ivory, Ivory used Tekkai to block the bulet "Nice try pretty boy, no chance of beating me....."

Luis laughed "I dont believe im saying this but its hunting time....."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Trent's dagger goes flying into the air only to be caught by Trent's mouth after he did a quick backflip. "He... may be a super assasin... but... but I am going to be the next pirate king and no boy is gonna' stop me!" he roared fiercly as blood dripped from his mouth, his left arm bleeding continously and he decided that it was time to show a technique other than the "Steel Blitz", one involving his Devil Fruit powers.

Trenton tightened the grip on his blood stained dagger and his shining katana while glinted in the small light given off through the small openings of the forest. "Flash... Flash... Torpedo!!!" he shouted into the air while his speed increased immensively for a small moment as he made his way foreward in a rapid state, making him look like a speeding torpedo, in an attempt to break through Jonas and if missed, it would maybe even destroy the prodigy assasin's arm or hand, maybe even a leg.

((I'd want to mortally wound one of them to make it more easy for them to meet again and fight.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Jonas uses his light speed kick to block but was pushed back incredibly, the blade was blacked off by the kick, but the impact and weight of Trent pushed him back harder and he slammed through 4 trees. Jonas got up wiping the blod from his mouth "Sorry, that was not enough to beat me...."

Ivory was shocked at how fast that rookie was, but she had no time to deal with that, she had to find that Talitha girl.

Vane stood above Mary, Mary gasping for air, Vane used Geppou and walked through the air, "Too bad dear, it is too bad......." Mary got up to her feet, she was angry, Nishki was very close to her in a fatherly way, he brought her into the squad, trained her , mentored her, he was her benchmark to become stronger, but seeing him lifeless made her very upset. She got back into position, "Geppou...., you dont scare me...." She got up into the sky. Vane laughed "An aerial battle? I love it!!"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Trenton tightened his grip on his blade while looking over at the boy. "You knowm that bigger man is just using you.. You shouldn't listen to him, he wants all the treasures and powers for himself..." Trenton knew that maybe trying to turn Jonas against Vane would do better than him having to kill the boy but he thought more and knew right away that Jonas should be a bit more sluggish from his attack and then charged foreward with his katana yet again. "Heed the words of the soon to be pirate king! STEEL BLITZ!!" His voice ripped through the air as his katana rapidly moved through the air towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Jonas now got up and looked angry "Sorry, but what the hell do you know? you are the lowest form of trash....." Jonas then uses his light fruit , and with light speed kicks the katana away from Trents hand, and then grabs Trents neck and holds him down. Jonas now with sadness in his eyes "You know nothing about me, or Ivory you useless shithead!!!!"

Flashback (!0 years ago)

A boy playing with his maid running across the place . The maid smiling "Jonas, its time for tea" Jonas smiles "Yes Ivory , im coming!!" Jonas sits down at the table, he sips his tea and the young boy then turns to his maid "Ivory, when is father and mother coming back home?"

Ivory puts trays of cookies on the table, "soon, your father has a lot of paper work to do, thats the fateof being president of this small country...." then suddely there were explosions, buildings blowing up and Ivory grabs a scared looking Jonas, one of the other maids came in "Ivory, get Jonas out of here, the president has been assasinated !!!!" Ivory gasped in disbelief, tears streaming down her face, "wait, how? why?!!!" The other maid was in panic as well, "I dont know, you just need to leave now before they get here..... Garghhhh" Suddenly a rankyaku came by killing the other maid, Ivory turned around and saw a man , with a beard and moustache, wearing a suit "Oh dear me, it seems that you still live........ I am sorry, but i will have to kill you now......"

Jonas stands in front of Ivory, with tears as well "Dont hurt IVORY!! Or i wont forgive you!!!" Ivory was trying to pull him back, but then the man dropped to the floor and walked towards Jonas "Well i have to kill you, not her, so if you die then it will all be ok, little boy......." Jonas with determination in his eyes "Then kill me and leave IVORY ALONE!!" The man was shocked at the childs words, he lifted up his hand, and then, switched on his den den mushi "Mission accomplished , assasination complete, the president is dead, and so is his wife....., yes, yes, i will return to report, i have two promising recruits to introduce as well......"

The man extended his hand "My name is Vane, i will spare your life, and not kill you like the governmant asks me to, if you join me and become a World Government assasin....."
Jonas looked scared, he knew he had no choice "Will ivory come as well?"
Vane smiled and nodded. Ivory looked angry but she was gripping Jonas's hand. Jonas (the small boy) walked with Vane and Ivory out of the mansion, which was burning with fire.

END OF FLASHBACK

As Jonas told this story to Trent , he then became rageful "You do not understand anything, how can you ever dream to be pirate KING????"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am

A small saddening shadow was casted over Trenton's face as he heard the tearful story from Jonas. "He still uses you, he still killed your father.. You just want to be a normal boy and leave this place of fighting and hurting other people.. '

Trenton's face lit up with a smile as he quickly pulled his right hand up forming a thumbs up towards Jonas. "My name is Trenton Steel the next pirate king, and my dream was given to me long ago.. Now listen up.. I want you and Ivory free as much as you do so here is the plan.." He muttered calmly into Jonas's ear on faking the boy's death. "And best of all, you guys can live with my grandpops! He's a real stingy guy but once you get to know him, he's pretty awesome." he whispered to Jonas with a smile etched across his face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 am

Jonas now breathed in and let it go "You really are an idiot, i have no intention of leaving Vane sensei behind, he assasinated my father under World government orders, he spared my life and Ivorys life as well..... i am grateful to him for training me and making me strong instead of killing me on that day......, ((he smirks)) but you are not a bad guy, still i have to kill you, i will not fake my death, i will live on as the man who will climb the seat of power......((points at Trent)) , the only way this is going to end, is if one or both of us stop standing....."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 am

Trent let out a wide smile as he did a backflip to get up. "Oh well then, sadly one of us have to go and if I go, I promise to get Ivory taken into good hands, heheh.. On a pirates life, I promise!" he said with his smile growing bigger and bigger by the passing second. "Now then, lets fight!!!" he growled while dashing towards Jonas, attemtping to slash him rapidly with his katana. "STEEL BLTIZ!'
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:12 am

Jonas sighed "Whoever said i was going to die...? Jeez you really are an idiot..." Jonas charged foward with his sword made out of light and clashed with Trent in the middle clashing his blade with Trents blade at light speed.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:43 am

Nishki didn't move. Why didn't he move?
Talitha looked at Jessop. She felt terribly afraid. What would she do without Nishki?
"Do something! Don't let him die!"
She knew he couldn't. Jessop wasn't a doctor.
She stood up and felt the anger rushing back, replacing the fear.
Turning back to the battle, she changed into hybrid form again.
She looked at the girl, Ivory.
"You'll all pay for this!" She whispered.
The she rushed towards her, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:10 am

As luis reloaded his rifle, he remembered suddenly all the things about his past, and how he met Nishki.

Flashback ((Sorry if this is boring you guys))
(2 years ago)

The sun had finally set on the small little city, as Luis wrapped up his rifle, another job well done. A few of the other marines walk by, and scowl, they didnt really like Luis or how he did things, they walked away. Luis didnt really care, he just wanted to go to his regular harem bar. As he was packing his things, someone spoke "Tough day huh? i saw your work out there, not bad...." Luis turned around, it was a man with black hair and a cap, who was slightly dark skinned. He had a vice admiral coat flowing on his back . Luis simply laughed and got off the roof "Ho, now a vice admiral wants to talk to me? How precious, but im bus so take a hike...." The vice admiral laughed "where are you off to? the hostess bar again?" Luis stopped in his tracks and turned around "How did you know that?"
Nishki laughed "Well, because i have people keeping tabs on you, GEHAHHAAHHAHAHAA, im joking, your men told me you would either be here or at the bar....." Luis did not laugh, but he smirked "What? you want to come as well?" Nishki smiled "Sure why not?"

Once they reached the bar, the women were flocking around Luis . One of the girls "Luis kun, did you get the jewellery you promised me?" She was playing with his hair, Luis just grinned "Sorry Sasha, you know my orders dont take me by here often, hehe" Sasha was pouting and the other girls were flocking around him more "LUIS KUN, WE MISS YOU," Nishki was chuckling the whole way through , Luis then realised the vice admirals presence "Girls, go get me and my guest some sake ok? Ill drink with you girls too" the girls all left the room, leaving Luis and Nishki alone "I am Nishki d rock, "
Nishki pulls out a flask of whiskey from his pocket and poured it into a glass nearby, he offered Luis and Luis took the flask and poured whiskey into the glass. Luis then finally replied "Yea, i know you, the young vice admiral that climbed up faster than anyone in history right? I got to say im impressed.." Luis sipped the whiskey followed by Nishki, Nishki then sat back "Well, im looking for talented individuals to join my squad, and you are talent...." Luis was not surprised, many were calling him a prodigy, but there was nothing prodigious about shooting people. "Tell me about it, so what you want an autograph?" Nishki chuckled "No i want you to join my newly formed squad...." Luis then outright said"Nope, sorry not going to happen....." Nishki sighed and then put his glass down "As i thought, the lone wolf doesnt operate in a team right?" Luis sniggered "That nickname again, mind you it makes the women go wild for me, they love it..." Nishki then got up "Luis san, how long will you continue this existence of not doing anything..., personally, i think you are a talented individual, but you are wasting it on a common patrol unit, you should join the Pheonix squad...." Luis laughed "Oh and then what become one of your goons and crusade for justice? Nah, i prefer money, women and booze thank you...." The women returned with sake and Nishiki tipped his cap to Luis and the girls "If you change your mind, here is the location of our ship..." He drops a piece of paper in the table. Nishki walks out of the door, and as he opens the door, Luis sees the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, she was holding an umbrella for Nishki as he left. Nishki sighed "Mary, i told you, i dont need a umbrella.." Luis liked the name Mary. Mary replied "Nonsense Vice Admiral, you will catch a fever if you dont cover". The door closed and Luis heart was beating faster.
The next day Luis followed the directions to the Pheonix ship, when he reached there, he saw soldiers of the highest standard loading supplies. Nishki was sitting on the plank board on the deck and laughed "I thought you didnt want to join the justice crusade?" Luis smirked back "Well i changed my mind, so what no welcome?" Luis then saw a blonde man who was about the same age as he was, Nishki grinned "Martello, whats up?" Martello replied "Sir, we have loaded the artillery, ready for......, oh. its YOU?"MArtello pointing at Luis, Luis laughs, it seemed Martello remembered Luis pouring coffee on him a month ago in marine ford. :Sir what is that jerk doing here?" Nishki smiled "He is joining Martello, before you say another word, i just want to say that he is just as talented as you are, his skill are impressive and he has a decent heart,so dont scowl , go and relax..." Martello scowled and walked away in anger, Luis got on board the ship, the people there greeted him. Luis was surprised, he was used to being treated this way by women, but not by his fellow soldiers. Nishki walked down "We are a family here Luis, no matter what law you followed outside, you are no longer under Navy rules, you are under the Pheonix crew rules, do you understand? We never leave a man behind, we do not sell out our own, we uphold the laws set before us, you will also follow orders unless you think your decisions are better, in that case, you will be held responsible, you got it?" Luis was very impressed by the spirit of the ship and the members, he saw Nishki as a leader "Yea, i will uphold all of it" Nishki laughed and the others cheered "Welcome to Phoenix squad!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Luis fired his rifle again but Ivory was too fast , sooner or later she would bring the fight to him, but he had no intention of losing. He got down and walked closer to Ivory . Ivory laughed "Whats up pretty boy? Cant fight anymore?" Luis sighed "Usually i hate these stupid one on one fights, but you guys have pissed me off, ((Pulls out his special double pistols)) you have messed with the wrong son of a b**ch !!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 am

Talitha didn't even notice Luis. She had her mind fixed on killing that girl.
She leaped towards her and slashed at her with one hand.
"You're so dead now!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:24 am

Ivory laughed "Both of you want to take me out at once? Foolish, rankyaku!!" She hit a rankyaku at Talitha and then used soru and shigan on Luis who got hit straight, Luis fell but shouted "TALITHA DONT!!!!, you need to go by his side, let us deal with them, go by his side and tel him, to WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"

A marine paramedic ran towards Nishki who was still unconcious, the marine tried to CPR him, but there was still no signs of pulse.

Nishki saw a light, he hated cliche moments, but he actually saw two paths, a light and darkness. Which was the road to life? Nishki was too proud to admit he wanted to live, but he knew he had too, for the sake of his soldiers, his friends, his loved ones, he needed a sign of life to follow one of the roads.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 am

Talitha stood there, tense.
The animal wanted to rip that girl into pieces. The human knew Luis was right.
But which one was her?
She looked at Nishkis unconcious body. Then she looked at Ivory.
"Oh fuck this! I'm counting on you to get her, Luis!"
She ran back to Nishkis side and pushed the medic away.
"You can go look at Jackson! I dunno if he's hurt, but if he dies here, I'll take it to myself to fire you!"
The medic ran towards the spot where the soldier was lying. No one wanted to get fired by her.
She turned to Nishki while changing back to human form.
"And you snap out of it, goddamnit! I swear, I'm not letting you die here!"
The words sounded just like her, but her voice was shaking.
She laid a hand on his face.
"I'm not...."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:34 am

Nishki was sitting in between the two roads, he was confused at which one to travel. "How long will you sit there boy?" Nishki turned around and saw a sight he never expected "The universe has a strange way of kicking me while im down...." It was the man that murdered his parents, Nishki was not going to get angry or retaliate. The man had a sorrowful look on his face "you know, i didnt mean to kill your family, i was under orders from my captain, still thats no excuse......" The man stood closer and Nishki looked up at the roads "So which one should i take , the light or the darkness?" The man chuckled "I cant answer that question for you lad, but i think you have important people waiting for you....... (points to the darkness) where Nishki sees Talithas crying. The man sighed "How can you make a pretty girl like that cry eh?" Nishki got up, he knew where to go "You know what, ill go and apologise to her, im not going to thank you ...."

The man laughed "I dont want you to thank me lad, i remember that terrible thing i did, i will regret it forever, but i am glad you found happiness in this world......" Nishki laughed "GEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, now that is true, i found it didnt i?" Nishki walked into the road of darkness, he understood, the light signified the end, a final blinking road of paradise or afterlife or whatever, but the darkness signifies light, because life is always uncertain, nothing is ever clear, but Nishki knew that there would be some light at the end.

Nishki started coughing and woke up startlingly, he put his hands to Talithas face "Such a tough girl like you crying for me? Now i feel touched, Gehhaaha, (coughing)"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 am

Talithas vision was blurred. It was a long time ago she had let someone see her cry.
Suddenly, she felt someones hands on her face.
"N-Nishki?" She hiccuped. He couldn't be alive, could he?
She tried to wipe the tears of her face. Yes, that was definitely Nishkis voice.
She could feel how her anger and sadness awas consumed by shock. But also by happyness.
She threw her arms around him.
"You're alive!"
Still, she couldn't stop crying.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 am

Nishki was laughing and feeling pain "Arghh, pain, hurry up and remove these cuffs wont you? otherwise i might die for real, hahhah"

Meanwhile Luis saw Nishki sit up and felt glad, the feeling didnt last long, Ivory was there and she used Rankyaku, Luis sed his sword to block the attack but it pushed him back.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 am

"Handcuffs! Right!"
Talitha was back to her usual way of talking, but she was still shaking with tears.
She looked at Jessop.
"Where are the keys?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 am

Jessop smashes the cuffs nearly taking out Nishkis hand "Woah, Jessop you nearly crushed my hand , hahhahaha" Nishki stood up and turned into a phoenix, healing all his injuries from before, he turned back into human as fresh as ever. Nishki pulls up Talitha and then kisses her, he then whispers in her ear,"You better be ready for tonight i feel incredibly in love with you right now...."

Nishki walks straight "Now, time to kick some ass....."

Mary saw this revival and so did the other marines, they all roared at his return and Mary smiled. Nishki smiled "You idiots how can i die and leave you guys behind?" Mary fell to the ground, she was bleeding and unable to move. Nishki walked towards her "Rest Mary, its my turn...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next