One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 am

Michelle walked into the communication room and stood in the back sipping on a small coffee and eating a bagel while listening to the three people talk
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 am

Talitha grinned.
“Aaaw, Nishki! Don't you worry, your coffee's much better! Jackson!“
The soldier had been standing behind her the wholse time, waiting for orders.
“Yes, maam!“
“Take this coffee! Do whatever you want with it!“
The soldier sighed. He was already used to her orders.
“Yes maam!“
He took the coffee and headed away.
Talitha turned to the guy from HQ.
“And what's with you being so relieved? Am I not good enough for you?“
Michelle was completely ignored, except for a quick glance. She would have loved to give her some orders, but couldn't think of any.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 am

the marine on the screen laughed " Its not that at all lieutenant, its simply that Vice Admiral Nishki is a celebrity these days at HQ....."

Nishki was yawning at this comment but was glad Talitha liked the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 am

Trenton jumped back after pulling out the wires from the cyborg and awaited the reaction to see if it would fall or still continue to attack.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 am

The cyborg malfunctioned and was beggining to lose motor control, it fell to the ground , and was set to explode in 5 seconds (one post).
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 am

Trenton simply heard the commanding ticks with his ears and then quickly ran behind the giant rock to await te explosion or popping of the cyborg.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 am

The cyborg explodes leaving no trace of its existence. In a lab room far away, a man with glasses reads through the data, "Well another failure"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 am

Talitha grimaced.
"Yeah, whatever! .... Wait, am not? Hey, it was me who defeated two of those revolutionaries! He only got one!"
She wasn't really upset about it, she just wanted to deliberately waste time.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 am

Nishki then finally said "You know , she did work very hard in all the missions we have been on so far..., you would do well to remember that i only select top notch people here, Lieutenant Moz, I might be famous, but she is a diamond in the making, you would do well to remember that Lieutenant Moz......."

Moz was shocked Nishki knew who he was, he flustered and finally said "Well..... no one is doubting your credentials , miss Talitha......, i am sorry if it seemed that way, ...., anyway on to important business, in the island of cyborgs, one of the brightest minds in the world has created something for the government, the higher ups have decreed this mission of severe importance Sir...."

Nishki sighed "im guessing we have no idea what this weapon is then?"

Moz the looked down "No , it was not specified in reports...., however, there might be some trouble sir, but im sure you can handle it..."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 am

((Im so lost.))

Drake stood around, seeing the cyborg explode. "Should we leave now? Im bored."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 am

In Enies lobby, a ship departs meanwhile, this ship only has three masked and hooded figures on board take a short cut to try and reach the cyborg island. The first hooded figure spoke "Im not sure this is a good idea....."
The second figure was a female voice "Silence, we swore to always stand by this, you knew this didnt you?" The final hooded figure then said "If you want to grasp destiny follow me, if not, you can just leave...." The two hooded figures remained silent after this , then the timid male voice spoke "Sensei, i will not leave...." the female one then spoke "we will follow you to our deaths!!" The third hooded figure grinned "Thats the answer i want..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am

Nishki had enough of waiting around and listening to boring talk, he snapped his fingers and Mary appeared from behind with her clipboard. Nishki the got up "Mary, is the ship on course to the cyborg island?" Mary saluted "Yes sir, as soon as i heard the location of our destination i informed the deck and control room sir!!" Nishki yawned "Have the men prepped and ready for boarding,all men on this mission, get winter gear prepared and also have the weapons double checked again. Make sure all o the men are briefed, leave only a few on deck for security...., i will be in my room getting ready..." Nishki turned around and winked at Talitha as he left the room. He was heading to get ready for the landing soon.

If only Nishki knew that in a few hours,he would die ((sorry, i like foreboding statements, lol))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 am

Talitha looked after Nishki.
Somehow she got the feeling she needed to follow him. But work was work.
"You!" She pointed at Moz.
"Don't you dare call me by my first name! It's Lieutenant Blythe for you!"
She didn't even wait for his answer.
"This'd be it. Black, disconnect, if you please. I'm gonna go talk about that mission with the vice admiral."
When she stood up and headed out, the soldiers in the room saluted.
In the doorframe, she turned back and looked at Michelle.
"Newbie, I'm leaving the commando in this room to you. This is a chance, so don't ruin it."
Then she headed towards Nishkis room.
She didn't even bother to knock, she just came in.

(Oh noes! Nooo Nishki! The Dramaz!)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 am

Nishki immediately pulled Talitha into his arms and kissed her , as he pulled away "Now that was something i wanted to do in the room, hehehee"

Mary got ready on the deck, giving instructions to the men, the weather was getting colder.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am

Talitha smirked.
“Heh, you could have warned me! That's the third time you sneaked up on me and kissed me!“
Still, she had kissed him back every single time.
“I don't mind it becoming a habit, though...“
Just like she didn't mind him patting her head, or calling her Talitha... She was so spoiling him too much. But instead of freeing herself from him and getting ready for the mission like she should have, she only kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

Nishki sat down at his chair and opened a bottle of whiskey, he was grinning "Want some ?"

Luis was working as well, setting things up and checking the stock, it had become snowy as predicted, he was bracing for a cold day, but he wasnt too affected by it, after all, his nickname was the lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 am

“You know, drinking's bad for your health. And especially drinking right before a mission, tse, tse...“
She shook her head, but she was still smirking.
“You bad, bad man.... Yes, I'll take some.“
She sat down on his bed and looked at him.
“So what is it with this mission, anyway? Sounds a bit fishy to me...“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 am

Nishki poured the whiskey into two glasses, and then handed one glass over to Talitha "All missions regarding the government are usually off. The only time the government ever requests marine help is when they cannot trust their own or when they need fodder to die for their cause at the front line....." Nishki sipped the whiskey all the way down and laid down on Talithas lap, he enjoyed being spoilt.

Meanwhile, on cyborg island, the hooded figures all landed on the docks, the timid voice spoke first "What do we do?" The female remained silent, and the gruff voice in the middle spoke at last "We wait....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 am

It was one of the rare times when Talitha was actually thinking about what she should say now, and what not. She ran her hand through his hair thoughtfully.
It was only now that she noticed how much she really loved him... and that she had never told him.
“Nishki? I....“
Something inside her was reluctant to say it, even more than the time she had to apologise to Mary. Maybe it was just her pride.
“I.... I don't think they know half about this squad if they think we're just normal cannon fodder!After all, we've got you! You wouldn't let us down!“
She had returned to her usual way of talking. After the mission, she'd definitely tell him. Definitely.
She ran her hand through his hair once more. She really loved that hair.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 am

Nishki grinned "You seem angry, you want to fool around before we land on sea?" Nishki touched her face and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 am

Trenton send a wide smile towards Drake.. "Bored? This is only the beginning! I saw some marine ships docked around here... Let's go check 'em out and if there are marines there, we will talk with 'em and eat their cookies!"He said happily while making his way towards the Pheonix Squadron ship he saw earlier.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 am

((Ummm, Jett, we are not there yet, we are heading there..., but we will be arriving soon))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 am

Talitha purred deeply.
The cat in her definitely wanted to. The human reminded her that she shouldn't.
Which one was stronger, she didn't know.
She reacted on instinct wen she turned to him and started kissing him.
One second, the animal side had full control of her, but the next, she pushed herself away.
“No... You know I can't...“
She stood up and slowly made her way to the deck. For a winter country, she didn't feel the need to get ready.

(That's right guys! And hands off our precious cookies!)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 am

Nishki realised he made a big mistake "Im sorry i was joking.... about the fooling around part, im really sorry..." As they reached the deck, Nishki's demeanor changed to a more serious one and he went to the front of the ship "You are all to conform with duties given by Mary, let us move foward..." Nishki walked off the deck onto the docks accompanied by Mary and Luis. Jessop was assigned to Talithas team. He stood there with his axe.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

Talitha walked up to Jessop and slapped him on the back in a friendly manner. She was pouting a little, she had wanted to be on Nishkis team. But maybe it was better this way.
She put her grin back on her face.
"Hey there big guy! You're lucky, my team's so awesome i can barely stand it!"
She looked to the rest of the team and noticed: It wasn't that awesome, actually. But she was supposed to be motivative, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next