One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Trent let out a wide smile across his face as she said those words. "Sadly, you can't kill me now!" He said whiole leaping into the air to dodge the kick to the chest and drew his dagger, aiming towards her shoulder and then a kick towards the chest.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

Michelle blocks Trent's dagger with her knife and aims to cut Trent's leg " take this jerk" she says while aiming her knife towards steel leg tendon
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 am

Talitha walked back towards the deck. There wasn't a crew. It looked like that guy was seriously traveling alone.
She peered at him fighting Michelle. Then she smiled slightly.
"He's crazy, all right..."
She sat down on the reling. She didn't see why she should interfere with the fight, it looked like they were having fun. And she could still attack if Michelle was defeated.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Young Steel let out a soft smile as he saw his dagger getting blocked easily and decided to quickly retract his kick but was scraped against the knee and jumped back. " I, Trenton Steel am going to be the next pirate king and you, or anyone else will stop me!" He shouted into the air, echoing it across the forests to as far as his voice could go while swiftly drawing his katana and throwing the dagger into the air, only to be caught by his mouth while he charged foreward at the girl. "I didn't really didn't want to fight you but oh well.." He grumbled while aiming to drive his katana through her chest and slice at her throat with his dagger using his lightning quick speed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Vane suddenly opened a door, Nishki grabbed on to Vane and fell into that opening and disappeared. Inside the world of the doors Nishki was face to face with Vane. Vane was fuming with rage "Damn you, how dare you follow me in here!!!" Nishki got to his feet "No where to run now do you?" Nishki uses Jyogan on Vane who now could not dodge, the jyogan hits him square in the face, Vane was now bleeding completely about to pass out, Nishki picked him up by the collar "Not yet, dont pass out, you got to get us out of here....."
The door behind him opened and nishki walked out pulling Vane.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Michelle jumped back fast almost unable to avoid steels attack " So you want to get serious huh" Michelle then turns into her hybrid leopard form her skin turns golden brown and spots covered her body and he muscles grew slight bigger " well then lets get serious then" she then uses soru to appear in front of steel and tries to slash his throat with one of her knives and stab him in his chest with the other
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Trenton's eyes opened widely as he saw her transform into the hybrid form of a leopard and awed in amazement. "Cool!!" He said aloud while bringing his dagger sideways to block the slice to his throat but was pushed back quite a bit and that push on him helped him jump back to dodge the stab towards the chest. "Ehhh.... Maybe we could go grab a beer after this, i'm in a mood for a drink" He muttered while charging foreward with his katana flashing around.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 am

Michelle stood in the same spot as Trent came towards her " Beer huh?, even if i did drink i wouldn't drink with you" she then just stand there and looks as he run towards her
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 am

Trent let out a small burst of laughter from her remark. "Oh well, you can always drink beer with satan once this is over! Hehehehe." He growled at her while sending his katana towards her chest and would get ready to leap up into the air and attempt to slash her neck with his dagger shortly after the slash. "Not so evil looking in this form, say bye!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 am

Just as Steel and Michelle got close Michelle would smile " hahaha you think your so smart" She then uses Soru and appears behind Trent and tries to stab Trent in his back " Time to Die" she says as she tries to stab him in his back
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 am

Nishki appeared used soru and stops Michelle "Enough, let him go, he helped us after all......"

Luis was now cuffing vane and holding him down with restraints.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:15 am

"Nishki!"
Talitha gasped.
She jumped back on land and looked him right into his eyes.
"He's a pirate! And he stole a marine ship!"
She pointed to the ship. She was really angry.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 am

Trenton didn't need saving and used his devil fruit powers to swiftly appear behind her with the dagger aiming at the back of the neck, even though Michelle's attack would have made a mark due to Trent looking at her figure but that was stopped by Nishiki and then he sighed, pointing his katana at his face and then looked at him hard. "Your an idiot..." and he then turns to Talitha and smiles lightly. "I....uhm... Bierwick let me have his ship.. Yeah..." He said in a calm voice and then shifted his glance over at Michelle. "And if you all don't mind, i'm going to kidnap someone!" He said happily while putting his blind fold around his eyes with his smile etching wider across his face.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 am

Michelle quickly stopped in her tracks she stood up and reverted from her transformation and back to humans " As you wish" she then puts her knives away and looked at Talitha argue with Nishki
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:15 pm

"Wha-... Let you have it my ass!"
Talitha shouted at Trent.
So that was Bierwicks ship. She frowned.
"And kidnap? As if! Nishki, can't you see he's got to be arrested?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 pm

"I agree with Talitha, If you let him go he's going to become a huge threat"
Michelle spoke in a calm yet strong voice
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Nishki used soru and held his fist to Trents face, "I will spare you for helping us, but dont cause any trouble and leave boy, i dont want to hurt you......"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Trenton let out another heartfilled laughter as he didn't flinch at all when the fist was put into his face and decided that annoying the marine's wouldn't be too fun. "Alright.. Just need a navigator to help look at this map I found, Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:15 pm

"You want WHAT?"
Talitha hissed. She was steaming wiht anger.
"We let you go, and you have the galls to ask for help from us? If it wasn't for Nishki telling me not to arrest you, you'd already be on your way to Impel Down, Steel!"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Trent let out a wide smile and gave Talitha a thumbs up. "That's really cool but I need a navigator to look at this map for me."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Whats so important about that map" Michelle says while looking at Steel
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Young Steel flashed a smile towards Michelle while reaching into his back pocket. "It's a map... of the grandline... Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 am

Nishki sighed, the vice admiral simply did not have any intent behind that punch anyway, so it did not surprise him the rookie was not reacting. He was tired, he waved his hands to Talitha and Mary "Please help this boy and send him off on his way, we need to go to impel down, and kid (looks back at Trent) you are lucky it was me you met here, i dont like killing rookies, but all the other vice admirals will never let you go easily, you are no where close to even schibukai level, you may act confident and think you are the best, but at this rate you will die......, thats just my advice....." Nishki sighed and walked off not listening to anymore, he knew what Trent would say and didnt want to hear it, he had heard the same thing from so many rookies who died after stating dreams and nonsense.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am

Talitha looked at Nishki walking away. He seemed to be so exhausted. And no surprise: After all he had died today.
For a mere second, her eyes were filled with worry.
But when she turned back to Trenton, there was no such thing anymore.
"Ya heard him, Steel! You'd better hurry and get yourself a navigator! Even though I don't think you'll find oe here..."
She was reluctant to help a pirate, no matter if it was Nishkis order or not.
"But I think the town's over there.... Tse... As if me letting you go wasn't bad enough by itself already..."
She turned her back to them.
"Any more questions? I'm sure missy here'll help you. Oh, and I expect you back on duty in two hours!"
With that, she slowly stared walking back towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm

"Ehh, did she just tell me to take a navigator from here? Sweet, Now I can get an excuse for Drake to make more food~" He said happily while slowly turning towards the one called "Missy".

"Sooooo..... Who's a navigator on this ship?" Trent asked like he forgot what he had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next