One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Nishki was sitting on te deck of his ship, something had bothered him all day long. It was what Leviathus said about 'them'. He didnt know who or what they are or even were, but he was still concerned especially after tha time they had. The marines were doing their rounds on this less than glorious day which was gloomy. Nishki sighed and looked to sea.

Last edited by nikz200 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 am

Talitha, meanwhile, was sparring with a marine soldier. She would have favoured sparring with Mary, especially since their relationship got better, but she was still too hurt.
With a hit with her elbow, the soldier fell to the hard wodden planks.
Talitha looked at her arm, grinning. Finally she could use it again! Well, almost...
She looked around on deck. God, somehow the atmosphere really brought her down. She hoped they'd arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 am

Grey was still sailing in Masquerade. He had something to do on an island to the north. The waters rushed as he had seen a pirate ship to his right. To his disbelief, they did nothing. A smart choice on their part. While munching on an apple, Grey had seen something in the horizon. He looked up to see a huge carnivorous beast ahead. The size of the beast was at least the size of two large marine ships. Immediately, Grey drew his immense blade, with no sense of joy or passion, he jumped of the marine ship and prepared to slash the monster. The sea monster bit his sword, a terrible choice on his part, as Grey wrenched the sword. The spikes on the sword dismantled the teeth of the beast, broken apart, the monster was unable to chew. Grey then pushed his foot on the monster as it collapsed into the ocean. He used the monster's body to jump back to masquerade. Seeing an island ahead, Grey waited until the ship hit the dock and released his anchor to stop the ship. He jumped off into the sand of the beach. As he walked to civilization which was only a few steps away. He did not know the name of the piece of land, but he did know where he wanted to go. He went into the tavern to see a very valued acquaintance of him drinking.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 am

Vice admiral Nishki was waiting, he saw an island nearby and then went to the deck to announce "I am giving all of you the day off, you have all worked hard lately and deserve this break.... we can take our rest on that island which has a town.... enjoy yourselves, but not too much......."

Mary was breathing stably now but she still could not move.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Talitha would have expected herself to be happier about free time. She had expected herself to go into bars and drink something, or fight someone, or do something else that was fun.
Instead, she found herself wanting to visit Mary.
"Hm, yeah. Whatever. Off we go, huh?"
She turned to the cabins. Mary should be with their doctor right now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 pm

The doctor commented "You seem to be fine dear, just take a break, i MEAN it no fighting or running, otherwise i will drag you in here myself."

The elderly lady doctor walked out and smiled at Talitha on the way out.

Mary saw Talitha "hey there, thank you for visiting talitha, you are such a dear for doing so......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Talitha looked away from her. The thought of visiting her was unusual for her...
"Yeah, sorry I didn't bring flowers or something..."
She sat down on the side of her bed and looked at her.
"You know how to make peole worry, lady! That was easily one of thebiggest shocks of my life!"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 pm

(NPC Jissly Hebi, in CP5 history. Still the same height words in pink. NPC Kakura Seigo, in CP5 history words in orange)

Grey walked with a sense of detachment, he looked around at the rough and disgusting people who associated themselves with the bar. Stopping to see Kakura drinking from a golden horn. The intoxicated crowd would chant "chug! Chug! Chug!" every single time Kakura swallowed the yellow liquid. Kakura was 24, he was a rebel. He loved to drink and mingle with the people he has known since birth, the people around Grey. Grey placed his elbow on the bartender's table. He looked at kakura and murmured," Enjoying yourself Kakura. I never knew you drink, and quite often it seems.".

Kakura put down the horn, as the whiskey rushed to the floor. He looked at Grey with a sense of nostalgia, and a sense of confusion.

He asked," What business is it of yours and what are you doing here? If your trying to ask me to help you with something then hell no. I have more important things to do than be your lackey to kill some high level pirate. If you want your stupid admiral position do it on your own. I'm trying to drink here."

Grey rolled his eyes, the last thing he wanted to do was be someone's superior. He also did not care for the disrespect that Kakura just expressed to him. He responded,"I wasn't going to ask that. Actually I wanted you to show me around. I decided to take a break for a while. I don't have to hunt anyone at the moment. Though if you want to waste you life here, be my guess. As you wonder around drunk, I will continue gaining a name for myself. Its funny, you were much more respectful in CP5, you also didn't have such a rude language and attitude. Though I guess that is the reason why every woman that you ever had a relationship with broke up with your lazy red ass."

Kakura suddenly started to get infuriated. Kakura did not have the best patience, he was also a hothead. Kakura suddenly yelled at Grey,"" YOU WANT A FIGHT!"

Kakura reached for his spear as Grey reached for his blade. The two drew them and clashed with their weapons. The bartender looked right at them, taking out a double bullet pistol. Grey and Kakura looked at the bartender as they both realized something. The bartender was a marksman and a pirate. The bartender pulled the trigger fast, as two bullets came out. The bullets aimed at the heads of Grey and Kakura. While Kakura blocked the bullet, by putting his staff in front of him. Grey slashed his sword deflecting the bullet. He then moved his blade to the bartender's neck. The bartender pulled the trigger once again. As the bullets hit the waist of Grey, blood started to spill over his uniform. Grey grumbled in pain as he wrenched his sword. The spikes of the blade, shredded the neck of the man. As the skin of his neck ripped off, and blood flowed like a creek. The blood also sprayed on the face of Grey. Grey retracted his blade, he sat down grumbling in pain as he cautiously wrapped the leather on the sword and placed it on his back. He looked at Kakura who helped him up. Kakura placed the man's arms on his shoulder and took him out of the bar. He scurried to the hospital. Jissly Hebi had seen Kakura and Grey.

In curiosity, she ran towards them yelling, "Hi Grey-Kun, how have you been!".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Nishki was tired and felt like a good whiskey would make it feel better. Yes a nice bottle of whiskey and a night in with Talitha would really make him feel better. but as a vice admiral of the navy, it is his responsibility to put the needs of his men first and they needed a break and he needed to stay awake in case of mischief which was not uncommon for young soldiers at sea. He entered the local bar and saw some sort of commotion "What on earth?"

Some people were rushing to the hospital , there was blood "Do i ever get a god damn day off, GEHAAAAHHAHAHA" Nishki caught up with the party "Oi , what happened... how badly is he bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Jissly looked back, she had seen someone in a Vice admiral cape. She smiled, she didn't realize that such a high ranked official was on this island. She bowed to her superior and introduced herself," Hello Vice Admiral, Jissly Hebi sir, it is nice to meet you on this fine day." She took out her hand expecting a handshake, she then looked back at Grey. Kakura stopped scurrying to see a man in a vice admiral cape as well. Though he didn't provide a proper greeting. "A lot it seems, should have killed that man inside a little quicker, that is what he gets from having a sword that shreds. Anyways, I have to get this man to a hospital, he is rapidly losing blood." Kakura continued in his pursuit to the hospital as Jissly bowed once again and followed Kakura.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 am

Nishki then said "Ok then ill follow you..." Nishki followed Kakura and Jissly to see the condition of the man who was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 am

They arrive at the hospital. Kakura doesn't bother to check in, he just storms through the hall like a maniac trying to find an available room. He gently places Gray on the available bed. He yells,"Can I get a nurse in here, this guy is hurt badly." Grey was a little embarrassed, he didn't see the shot in time to avoid the blow. Jissly walked to the room, she was expecting the vice admiral to follow. A nurse came in, she panicked a little as she put some very powerful resin on the wound to clean the wound.

The liquid was a subtle base that allowed the body to increase its immune and reproductive systems. She wrapped a soft tissue around the waist of Grey. The tissue was specialized in absorbing liquid that flows out of the body. She continued by, injecting a needle. She had to wait a few hours to remove the bullets. She looked at Grey and said,"I recommend you don't move for a few hours, the needle makes the injected body part numb, accessing the brain to focus on a single thing, that is healing your wound. Rest for a while, and be careful". Grey looked at her with no sense of emotion, a blank stare.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 am

Nishki walked in "What a day, how are you doing stranger?" Nishki sat down looking to the person in the bed, he nver got the name
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 am

Talitha got up again and lokked through the room. Just not at Mary, this was so emberassing to her for some reason.
"Don't do something like that again, okay? How should I explain it to Luis and Martello if anything happened to you."
She went towards the door.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 am

Mary laughed "those two ar busy living their own lives... i just do what i am meant to do...... i do miss them......... Luis left without saying a word and Martello has his own group now........"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 am

Grey looked at the vice admiral. He replied,"Grey Archfield, my name is Grey Archfield."

Jissly looked concerned she ordered him,"Don't push yourself!"

Grey replied,"I'm fine, just a flesh wound. Can't always get out of battle without being hurt. I'm human and humans aren't invincible. I didn't catch your name? By any chance, who are you sir?"

Kakura looked at the Vice admiral and introduced himself,"Kakura Seigo, I'm Kakura Seigo former member of CP5. Nice to meet you sir."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am

Nishki chuckles "world government huh? how interesting..... my name is Vice admiral Nishki D rock.......... nice to meet you Grey is it?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 pm

"Hmmm..."
Talitha scratched the back of her head. Now she was in an inner conflict. But nah, what damage could it do? She just wanted to cheer her up, right?
"Maybe Luis left without saying anything because he knew it'd be hard for him to leave if he saw you. As for Martello..."
She looked straight at her hand on the doorknob, as if it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen.
"I... think you mean really much to him... He just needed to go his own way."
She turned her head so she was looking at Mary, with a grin on her face.
"Hey, you still have Nishki. And don't forget about me! I may not be a good substitute for Luis or your brother, but I'll do what I can! So, even if only for us..."
The grin was fake, but it was the best she could do now.
"... Don't get hurt like that again."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Mary nodded at this and smiled."Thank you Talitha, ill try not to do it again........but you have settled in well into your new rank, you did really well........"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 pm

"Eeeh? It's not settled in! I used to be captain before, you know! Only got... degraded for... well, things... and stuff..."
She opened to door.
"Well, whatever! I'm gona go into town now! Try not to get killed while I'm away!"
With that, she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Grey looked a little out of it. That is the result when you lose enough blood from your head. Grey was simply enduring the effects of blood loss, even though he possessed a large amount of stamina, it would not prevent him from being strained to bed rest. "I cannot waste my time here. I thought we were going to cruise the town, but it seems me and pirates never stray away from each other. Pirates, how rebellious, how disgusting, how crude, how barbaric. .............." remarked Grey. Grey attempted to get out of bed.

He then continued,"Anyone who dreams of being a pirate will fall to me when I posses the position I have been working my life for. I wonder Nishki, are you going for admiral? I lack the experience and seeing by this wound the durability to even be admiral. Since, you are vice admiral, you must be years ahead of myself."

Jissly looked at Grey attempting to stand up as she bit his neck. She paralyzed him with a very powerful venom. "Sit down Grey, Your not going anywhere until you heal up", Jissly said. Grey paralyzed from the waist down, rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 am

Nishki didnt know how to answer Grey. He then said "Yes, i am aiming for it, but im still too young...... even then, there are bad pirates yes, but there are also good ones, who do not meant us any harm...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 am

Talitha jumped down fro the ship. The second her feet touched the ground, she got the feeling Nishki was doing something stupid again.
She shook it off as she headed for the town square.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Grey grinned and responded with a little laugh,"Yes that much is true. I have met pirates that possess a good heart. Not many people out there are like that. Some just live to wreak havoc." When Grey was speaking, Lucy was in his head, his sister, the one he murdered. Jissly smiled, she had an experience with a well educated pirate who possessed different views than her. Kakura started to fall asleep, already in a chair folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Nishki laughed "but oh well, enough intellectual conversation, what were you all doig at that bar? was it a government sponsored operation or what? they do enjoy doing that......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next