One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 am

Jessop just grunted, and nodded as he moved foward.

In the front Nishki looks around, they were supposed to go to the labratory at the forest. As he was about to enter, a hooded figure stood in front of him. Nishki was on the alert , but the hooded figure put down his mask "We are World government operatives here to assist you.... my name is Vane"

The other two hooded figures appeared before Talitha and took off their hoods . One was a teenage boy barely 15 years old, and the other was a extremely beautiful red head girl . The girl spoke to Talitha first "We are World government operatives, my name is Ivory and his is Jonas... (pointing to the boy)"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 am

Talitha looked to the boy, then to the girl, then back to the boy. Then she laughed.
“Yes, of course. You two can go back home now, we've got no time to play with you. Yanno, we're marines, we're here to work. And I'd say your parents are waiting for you already.“
She smirked.
“If you're good kids, maybe we'll visit you later!“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 am

The woman got extremely pissed "We will follow you imbecile...." The boy then shivered "You shouldnt do that Ivory...... its not nice..."

Vane then followed Nishki who just agreed to him following. They walked all the way to the lab. The lab door slightly opened and a hand was extended with papers , a box and a note attached to it, the note read "for government eyes only" Nishki was then waiting for Talitha to arrive with her team.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 am

Talitha had started walking towards the laboratory with her team.
“Hey, really kids. Go home now. I dunno just how dangerous this might get.“
She knew they wouldn't listen, they had been following them the whole time.
She sighed.
“Maybe there's gonna be monsters and... cookies and stuff... Yanno, scary things...“
She basically talked to them because she had nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am

Nishki was still waiting, he walked around to the edge of the cliff area there He opened the note to read it. He was still waiting for Talitha of course
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Finally, the laboratory came into sight.
"Aaah, here we are!"
She turned to her team with a wide grin on her face.
"See? his wasn't so hard, now was it?.... Oh, those two are still here....."
The smile vanished, only to return a few seconds later.
"Well, Jackson, you'll watch over those burdens a little, okay?"
she then walked straight forward to the other team.
"Yo, we're here! Sorry it took so long, someone was slowing us a little by just stalking us and arguing..... Ah well, here we are."
She looked at them.
"Where's Nishki?"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Trenton let out a wide smile as he put on the party hat he found on Bierwick's ship and stood at the dock, stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Michelle walked off the ship by herself and realized everyone was gone she the ran towards the laboratory where everyone was standing except Nishki she then looked at Talitha but didn't say anything seeing as she was in charge she will stay in her place and let Talitha run things
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Trent let out a wide smile as he looked over at the ship. "HEY! I'm Trenton Steel and I am going to be king of pirates!!!" He shouted at the marine ship while raising his fist into the air. Drake wasn't the only one who isn't the brightest light bulb.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm

(((WAAAH, IM SO LOST
I think I'll sit out of this thread for the time being.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Mary looked at Talitha "The vice admiral is right there (pointing to Nishki)."

Nishki read the note , it simply said 'For Government eyes only, Trust no one'

Suddenly Nishki felt a clamp, he turned around, he was shocked , someone clamped his left hand with kairouseki handcuffs, then he felt a knife stab his back "Shit....." As Nishki turned around to see who it was , it was Vane.

"Well now vice admiral, its too bad you had to get involved in all this.., after all i only want the government weapons inside the facility" Vane takes off the cloak completely revealing a black suit and a cane (Sword cane). Nishki felt powerless as the kairouseki hand cuffs were on him and a knife in his back, Vane stabbed him again in the back with his sword cane.
At the other end Mary and Luis were shocked as well "VICE ADMIRAL!!!!"
On the other side Jackson fell to his knees as Jonas shot him with laser beams. "Im sorry......." Ivory grinned "Finally, i was tired of listening to that bitch....."

Vane then walked up front "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are WG operatives, well rogue ones anyway...... This is also the death of your vice admiral" He pulls away the box and papers, and then with a grin "Good bye Vice admiral Nishki, Rankyaku" Nishki gets hit full force with a rankyaku and is sent flying off the edge of the cliff, which leads to the ocean.

Jessop does not think, he only sees all this and then charges off the cliff

Vane turns around to the rest of the navy "The show must go on...."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Trenton heard a bit of a ruckus in the forest and decided to go check it out, even though hwe was already on the rocks and just only thought of the noises now. Trent quickly dashed into the labratory with a wide smiled etched across his face. "Hey, there... I'm Trenton Steel and i'm going to be the next pirate king!" he said giving a little wave to the people inside, but his smile would quickly fade away only to see a collapsed Nishki and a man holding a blood stained cane swords, shifting his head to the other side quickly he saw a kid with a lazer gun. "Yes, I come at the best times!" He said while drawing his katana and then charging towards Vane, attemtping to make a slash on his chest.

Last edited by Jett on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm

((Dude, its not in the ship, its way outside, in the forest, get with it , lol))
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 pm

[D:, first someone says you uys aren't on the island and are at sea and magically your inside the forest. Gahh... so confusing... Lets just says I broke into lab and did that ye... leave the ship stuff]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

(ok here is the story, we landed on the cyborg island after a long sea trip, we walked straight off the ship on to the dock, we walked to the forest of the island, at the end of the forest is a labratory, the labratory gave Nishki a box, note and some papers, Nishki reads the note near the end of the forest where there is a cliff leading to the ocean, Nishki was stabbed in the back allowing him to fall in the ocean, got all that?))
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm

[I edited my last post to fix that already]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Vane easily dodges this attack "Ohh, an insignificant pirate is it? this is none of your business get lost....."

Ivory walked towards Talitha, while Jonas sighed "I hate fighting...."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Trenton broke into a small laughter as he saw the man dodge his attack with ease. "Oh well... It is my bussiness now.. Steel Blitz!" he shouted while slashing his katana rapidly in several directions towards Vane.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Vane simply uses soru to dodge all the attacks by Trent, Jonas then suddenly kicks down Trent "Im sorry, but you cannot fight my master, you are disturbing his time......"

Vane laughed dusting off his suit, "good boy Jonas..."

Jonas fires light beams at Trent.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 am

Trenton let out a weak smile as he was pushed down and did a backflip to get up and ddoge the beam. "Hahahah, I am disturbing his time? Oh well, looks like i'll have to knock you out first and defeat the big boss later on... This will only make my goals for pirate king more exciting!" he said happily while charging at Jonas and then swiftly using his speed which was slightly faster than soru and swiftly appear on the boy's left side, attempting to hit the hiilt of the katana on the boy's head to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 am

Jonas uses his speed to match and dodge, "Im sorry, but i have the Pika pika no mi fruit (Light fruit) my speed is as good as yours if not better...., light blade..." He makes a sword out of light and clashes with Trents katana.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 am

Trenton let out a time as sparks appeared from their clashing swords, his eyes filling up with a cheery sensation while he let out a few words. "I'm going to be pirate king, and you can't stop me!" He said happily while slashing his katana foreward several times extremely fast. "Steel Blitz!!!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:02 am

Jonas dodges all these attacks easily, every last one using his speed, he still remains looking timid "Im sorry, but i have to beat you....." He fires laser beams , about 3 at Trent, he then uses his light sword to try and slice trents arm off.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:41 am

Talitha was in shock.
She couldn't grasp all the details right now, she was busy understanding what had just happened to Nishki. Then, she slowly felt her brain coming back.
She looked at Ivory. That girl wanted to fight? Gladly!
“How dare you.....“
She stared at her. Slowly all her veins filled with hate.
“How dare you do that to Nishki!“
She charged forward. She didn't have a strategy, or tactic, or anything really, she just wanted to hurt those people. Badly.
She drew her saber and slashed at her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 am

Ivory laughed and then used her devil fruit , she turned into a wolf and used soru with tekkai to block off Talithas blade "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA, stupid woman, you never saw it coming!!"

Vane meanwhile was laughing, Mary was now in total anger, she walked foward , the marine soldiers were concerned "Captain Mary!!, dont!!" But then Luis spoke "Leave her to her job, you all have duties, defeat them and gain our objective back!!" The marine soldiers all saluted and went in place, it wasnt that Luis didnt understand how Mary felt, he was angry as well, however, he did not let it affect him. He held up his rifle "Time to play the game....." Mary was in anger and frutstration, she threw down her clipboard and unbuttoned the first few buttons of her blouse. Vane laughed "What now you want to fight me? what a joke...., my destiny is elsewhere..." Mary used soru and rankyaku , it flew by Vanes face, slicing some of facial hair. Mary looked enraged "Do not get distracted, do not falter, do not run, do not look back for a second, otherwise its all over...., SORU!!" She closed in on him and then used shigan madara. Vane used soru to try and dodge, but she managed to hit him in the shoulder. He flies back and lands on his feet "Now that was impressive...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next