One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Trenton slowly got up on the mentioning of his name while spitting out a clot of blood. "Aye, Trenton Steel the next Pirate King! Heheheh... Now, could I ask for a favor?...If so, give me a navigator, yes that'd be sweet!" he said with a wide smile etched across his face, staring at Talitha.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:58 am

That boy was really cocky, wasn't he? Or maybe just stupid...
Talitha peered at him.
"How about we give you a navigator the second you turn yourself in and come to Impel Down with us. And I mean in a well behaved manner."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Young Trenton let out a loud laughter while smacking his hand against the hard wall several times. "Well then... Catch me if you can, heheheh!" Steel would say in a calm tone and would attempt to use his super speed of the fruit he contained to try and leave the area to find Drake and he knew that he had done his job and it wouldn't really be "pirate-like" if he explained how that Nishki guy would be dead by now if he did't intervene.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 pm

"Wah! Wait! Don't you dare to..."
Talitha wanted to chase after him, but when she moved, she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder, reminding her that she was hurt.
She instinctively reached for it and grimaced.
"Damn it! You! Bring Jackson to the ship! And missy.."
She turned to Michelle.
"We're looking for Nishki! He shouldn't be too far off! When we've got him, we're going on a pirate hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Trenton laughed heartily as he continued his run towards the ship Bierwick "gifted" to him and hoped Drake would be there making a large meal for Trent.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:38 am

Michelle looks at Talitha and was about to say something about her getting called missy but instead she listen to Talitha orders "Well where do you think we should look for him at" she says while looking at Talitha injured sholder
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 am

Talitha looked at Michelle. She had a point.
"Uhm..... Change in plans! Nishki can handle things on his own, and we're going ahead and chase them ourselves!"
She nodded. That was a great plan.She went towards the ship.
"Jessop. Can you stay here and wait for him?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am

((Okay, I heard my character's name mentioned, so I'm back in))

Meanwhile, back on the crew's ship, Drake was in the kitchen, preparing some meat from some random bird that was flying overhead. It was nearly done, and yeah... That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 am

Michelle ran after Trenton and ended up at pirate ship she stood outside and looked at it for a moment "Hey Trenton,we know Your in there come on out" Michelle said while sitting on a large bolder on the ground beside her
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Talitha caught up with her. She didn't want anyone to notice, but her wound was bleeding badly.
She had loosely tied a piece of cloth from her trousers around it.
"That's right, you pathetic little being. Come out and... Hey, isn't that a marine ship?"
She was thronw off by the presumptuousness of those pirates. Stealing a marine ship? That was a no go!
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 pm

As soon as Talitha noticed the ship Michelle did also " your right it is a marine ship" Michelle then looks at Talitha arm then looks towards the ship "Talitha"Michelle says in a soft voice while still looking at the pirate ship
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Talitha raised her eyebrows. That voice sounded way too soft to be anything else but a preparation for something really bad.
"What did I tell you about my first name? That's right, no using it! Now what is it, missy?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Michelle looked back at Talitha" I know you don't like me but you are my comrade now and i noticed that terrible wound on your shoulder" Michelle says looking at Talitha shoulder " so please be careful Vice Admiral Nikishi wouldn't forgive me if anything bad happened to you" Michelle knew Talitha wouldn't appreciate that comment but she was prepared to here what Talitha had to say
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:03 pm

"Wha-Wha-What?? Nishki? He's uhm......"
Talitha decided to change the topic. Right now.
"First: I don't dislike you! You should see how I treat people I dislike.
Second: It's worse than it... I- I mean not as bad as it looks! Good enough to deal wiht some pirates, at least."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Trenton gulped the meat down quickly, licking his plate clean and then dropping it down. "Drake, I'm going to do something stupid I think, i'm going back and am going to smack those marines down.. Well make it look like that anyways! Can't have them lower the bounty on my head for helping 'em, can I? Hahahah!" Trenton said to his friend while starting to walk out the door.

Young Steel let out a wide smile while running towards where he last left of the marines and would be more than glad to cause a bit of mischief and help a few people on his way.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 am

Just as steel left the ship Michelle would jump in front of him and with a smile on her face "Now where do you think your going" Michelle says while looking at Trenton up and down
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:27 am

Talitha sighed. A two on two wasn't what she had in mind. She looked towards them and then towards the ship.
She decided to leave Steel to the girl and jumped on the ship. Time for some investigations.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Trent let out a wide smile while gently scratching the back of his nighthawk black hair. "Hahahah..... I kind of uh... need a navigator, seen one around?" He said in a calm and relaxed voice, not really scared of Michelle.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 am

Michelle ignored Trent's comment and ran at him and did a round house kick at Trents head
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 am

Meanwhile, Talitha had jumped on the ship and was looking around on deck curiously.
She changed into lynx form. Walking hurt, but at least no one would notice her. She sneaked arund a little on ship, only changing back to human form to open doors.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Young Steel let out a heartful laughter while ducking down for the round house kick Michelle sent at him. "Eh, looks like you want a piece of the next pirate king... Bam!" He said while senting his foot up into the air to try and hit her thigh and would quickly push his fist foreward towards her stomach,
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 am

Michelle was unable to block Steel's kick but she saw his fist and blocked it the force of the punch knocked her back but she landed on her feet Michelle
looks at Steel "Future pirate king huh, I've slayed dozens of pirates who said those very same words" Michelle says while pulling out two knives " Now lets really see what your made of" She then runs at Steel and aims a power kick towards steels chest

Last edited by 9thKing on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 am

Talitha was getting annoyed. Didn't that guy have a crew? At all?
She changed back into human form and immeadeatly reached for her shoulder when another sting of pain came off the wound. Changing forms too much would get her into trouble.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
She shouted while opening another door.
"This is like a ghost ship.... Hey! Crew? Hostages? Anyone?"

Last edited by GoreFish on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

[What headbutt? o.o]
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 pm

(lol don't know what i was reading i edited my last post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)   Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix squad, orders received, off to cyborg island (open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next