One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 am

Taking the bottle of rum Iken didn't bother with the cup anymore. The news was much to depressing for him to bother with such small portions. Sure he would be next in line for Pirate King, but it would also stir up fame seekers. This would mean more danger and more attacks against him and his crew as a whole. Taking a large swing of the alcohol, Iken once again turned his attention to Anubis as he gave him a warning. It was about the other Yonkou, Wally, the yami yami no mi user.

"Eh, I have no plans to fight him, but that's no promise mind you. If he attacks first I wont hesitate to destroy him with all my power." Iken said getting a bit more bold as the liquor took it coarse. "As far as the New World, I have some affairs of my own to get done. So until then I'll remain in the paradise half of the Grandline." Iken told Anubis of his plans.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 am

Karasu saw another bird fly above the skies, dropping another Note on Karasus hand. "5 Star Mission.. Deadly Alliance.. looks like a Mission I can do, three captains though might be tough.. I hope I dont end up getting killed by these people." Karasu saw another red note under the one ranked 5 Stars. It read:

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Celestial Dragons although Evil and deserve punishment will interfere with our future goals, the mission has been disbanded.. damn Now I have no use for the scroll, LUKE I need you to send a message to Iken, tell him I am looking forward to seeing him again, and that I apologize for My leaving. I expect him and I to meet again, I suspect you already know a way to contact me, I look forward to it." A Vulture then rained down from the tree branch, Picking Karasu up as he flew through the sky towards his ship. The mission now in his hands. He Immediately moved the boat towards the general direction he was supposed to be going. Taking out his Den Den Mushi Karasu took the coordinates from the man on the other line and headed north, towards the area for his next assignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

Cobalt saw Karasu head to the skies thanks to his vulture and fly off, he smiled realising he wasn't any threat, then walked up to the area where Anubis was and waited outside whilst eavesdropping. He was curious what they were talking about and sat outside with his arm behind his head, he was relaxing quietly only hearing the odd word every now and then, but not worrying about what may happen if all things went wrong, he was sure he could help get Anubis out of there alive if needed. He heard Anubis say "My first mate and my doctor know, but other than that, your the third one." But that was all, that made Cobalt more interested what was wrong and he sat closer to the door trying to hear what was being said out of fear for his captain.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Myra still grinned despite Lukes taunts, and replied creepily; "Hehehe, No need to be so cold Luke, after all, the new boss is very keen these days, careful what you say though, your humour could kill something other than the mood." She then leapt away after a large bound and headed for the 5th divison ship, a submarine that rarely was seen among any other ships, and as she quickly boarded, called out loudly, "Hey boss man, I'm sorry that I messed up tracking that bird guy, anywas, I killed a bear and thought you might like some of it's fur I managed to hack off, still quite bloody though. I'll just leave it here." , to which she merely threw the bearskin on the floor and dashed out again, hoping to catch any suspicious individuals that had no excuses and was from neither crew.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Kangae seemed to be slightly lost, finding no-one around the island. He continued to wander on hopes of finding someone.

"Maybe it's a deserted island! What if I'm stuck here?! I really should have brought Nightmare...That dinghy was crap. It broke as soon as it rammed into and island. Hopefully I'll get my money back."
He continued to walk, perhaps in circles around the island, but always continued to talk to himself, only stopping to check his surroundings every so often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:42 pm

sarah grabbed alphonses head as he fell uncouncious and pulled it up resting her head against his. she kissed him on the cheeks and said to him "im sorry i do this every time i over do it. i hate it because it hurts me when i make you fall uncouncious, it shows ..."she didnt quite finish the sentence before she got up pulled her clothes back on and walked off into the trees. she headed back towards the beach because she wanted to think. as she neared there she noticed another ship that wasnt there before. she ran in the opposite direction before she ran far away in full wolf form she got far away from the new ship before sitting down on the beach and stared out to the ocean.

Last edited by Annachie on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

As the two men were talking, Maletrix, who was flying on the sky took a look at his captain who was talking with Anubis. Apparently, he knew that face. He knew Anubis' face from the newspapers. The man who caused the Shabondy War was standing right there, in front of his eyes. That was really surprising.

"So that man is the owner of this ship... Well, well..." he thought as he let himself fall in the sea once again. Apparently, he was not interested in what these two people said. After all, he was not the kind of person who would try to listen in secret to what his captain discussed. If his captain wanted him to learn what was going on, he would inform him. And so, the fishman started swimming on the sea's surface around the ship...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Alphonse heard Sarah talking, regaining his consciousness slowly and surely, Sarah had told him that she hated to see him fall unconscious, it showed.. she stopped at the sentence and ran away. Alphonse tried to stand up, looking in the distance there was another ship, Alphonse ignored it as he saw Sarah running away from it. Alphonse followed her general direction, learning where she would go in the distance. He followed her while stumbling on his own feet, it seemed harder to walk the longer he walked.

After a few minutes of stumbling Alphonse noticed in the distance Sarah was laying down on the Beach, the view really was beautiful. Alphonse walked towards Sarah and sat back down next to her. He gently put his hand underneath her chin, "You never finished your sentence, what that shows is that I have strong feelings for you.. you are the only one that makes me go crazy" Alphonse then tried to change the subject, "Isn't the Sea Beautiful today love?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 am

Sangjo saw Kangae walk around the island multiple times constantly missing the people and in fact the two yonkous sitting on the island. You would think Steel's fleet or Anubis's ship would have been a dead give away. Thank god he wasn't a marine. He would have been dead a long time ago. Sangjo limped toward Kangae "Hey stranger what are you doing here? This island is property of steel. State your business."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Kangae looked towards Sangjo as Sangjo limped towards him. He placed his right hand on his Saber. Kangae would look at Sangjo's eyes, using his power if needed.
"My little dinghy crashed into the island when I fell asleep on it. I was looking around the island for someone and yet you seem to be the first person I've seen. I also have a few questions for you; Are you the only one here? If not, where can I find everyone?"
Kangae would place a tighter grasp around his Saber, ready to use it if neccesary.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 pm

After leaping around the tree tops of the forrest, and killing a few hamrless animals in her wake, mostly birds, Myra finally managed to spot some stranger, who for some reason was talking with high ranking Steel pirate, Sangjo. Myra grinned manicly as she leapt down, clasping at he chakram in case if she was allowed to kill the man, and asked Sangjo; "So who's this, big shot? Perhaps an intruder that accidently got caught? or some spy? hopefully, someone i'm aloud to cut up?", she then giggled a little at her last question, anticipating the answer for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Sangjo merely laughed "Keep you hands off your weapon. You couldn't hit me even in my weaken state." Then suddenly Myra came toward them asking whether to kill him or not. Sangjo shook his head saying "No I don't think he is a spy just a poor shipwrecked sea dog. No need to kill him. We should should bring him to Iken he would like to speak to him." Sangjo looked toward the stranger "Come we'll take you our captain. Prepare to meet the greatest man in the world."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Kangae took his hand off his Saber, looking at Myra with his full of suspicion. "Fine, I shall follow."
Kangae started to follow Sangjo, thinking if his words rung true about him not being able to hit him. Kangae kept his left arm close to the Saber Holster just incase he should need it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Anubis then laughed as he got up and snapped his fingers "Do anything... but i was warning you for your own good..... its not something that i would recommend for your health.... and ah i see, i was just asking for the sake of curiousity. Sending a letter would have been a waste of time , and den den mushi calls would have been pointless..." The tent was removed and the Anubis pirates were ready to move out. Anubis then walked away "Ill be looking foward to hearing about your progress. If i make it to the New World that is..... good bye Young Iken...." Anubis cape flowed in the wind. He walked back onto the Grim Death flanked by his crew members. Best then spoke in his den den mushi "We are out of here guys!!!! We are leaving!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Cobalt followed Anubis to where their ships were docked and kept what he'd heard about his captain to himself. He didn't want to want to bring anything up about it and quietly followed. Once they were back at the ships he asked Anubis "What now then Captain?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Myra pouted at Sangjo's reply, disappointed that she was forbidden from killing this stranger. "You steel village types are too queasy, just because we don't have to doesn't mean were not aloud to, though I suppose it's best to play along for now.", she told Sangjo, and then added as she turned to leave; "But ifhe starts getting violent, please let me finish kill him! I havent slaughtered a human in quite a while.", and then leapt away again in hopes of finding some prey, but instead came across the Anubis pirates heading back to shore, saftely observing them as she sat in a nearby tree. "Huh, guess my chance of cutting up any possible enemies is gone. This day aont been much fun.", she complained before she leapt away again.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 am

[Jonathan]

The rather large giant watched everything unfold from the safety of a nearby hill. He didn't like the fact that Anubis put up the tent, it took away from his view of the two men. For all he could know the other Yonkou could have attacked. However John's fears were nothing more than nightmarish fantasies his mind dreamed up. John took a deep breath as the tent was taken down and Anubis walked away. With a grin John walked down the hill picking up his hammer. "Well I guess it's time to go." John said getting back on the ship he road on.

[Iken]

Iken watched as Anubis and his crew left, one by one their energies disappeared from the range of Iken's sense. With a sigh Iken looked around to see his crew rather spread out and casual about the whole thing. It didn't seem to affect them that much at all. Sure they had to do a bit of scrambling when the intruders more or less stumbled upon the meeting. It was strange, for an island without any type of human population there were quite a few people stranded on it. This was something that made Iken smile as he knew it could only be fate that lead them there.

Turning to Naomi, Iken smiled brightly before he spoke to her. "Sorry, but I don't think I properly introduced myself earlier. Hehe it just gets so busy sometimes I forget my manners." Iken said putting his right hand behind his head as a bead of sweat ran down his face. "Anyway, my name is Iken Namikaze, the captain of the Steel Village. We're a mixed group of pirate, revolutionaries, and altogether people that just want to live without the government breathing down our necks." said Iken with a continuous grin on his face.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Iken sensed the world around him taking in all of the peace around him. Opening his eyes Iken stared off into the distance looking at the sea. "Sangjo, who do you have there?" Iken asked without even turning around. "His sent showed up a while ago, but I don't recognize it." said Iken as the wind blew through his hair and his captains jacket he wore like a cape. Leave and dust blew in the same wind as he stood there, his hair and coat still fluttering in the wind.

[Luke]

Coming out of a shadow under a nearby tree Luke watched Myra who was near the shore. The man could only shake his head, the woman was such a headache at times. However she could truly hold her own during a battle which was one of the reasons she was in the assassins division. Grabbing the hilt of his sword Luke used his speed technique to appear in front of Myra blocking her way. "If you want to fight so badly, why don't you fight me? In a duel of course...Iken would never allow us to partake in anything more." said Luke with a smug look of confidence on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 am

-Hibiki-

After Karasu had to go, which Hibiki was sad of, but he let it slip away, Hibiki had stayed in the tree, producing some wave beams in direction to the leafs, making them fall down. When Anubis walked out of the tent, Hibiki walked to his own ship and followed Anubis's ship through the ocean.

-Monty-

Monty Finbreak awaited in the island, not doing anything, waiting from an order from his division commander or the captain. Monty needed to train... but he wanted to learn more fishman karate. He needed to go to fishman island, only that way, he could go to the dojo and get trained once again, get better and be stronger. Monty Finbreak approached to the place where the tent had been set up, seeing Iken talk with Naomi, a new girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 am

sarah noticed alphonse coming she heard what he said and said "You dont like how i really like how i look do you?" she then said "The sea is beautiful isnt it" she then started to walk towards the sea "it is such a beautiful place" she said. she then folded up all her clothes she was wearing until she was comepletly bear of clothing. she was in hybrid ford. she then walked into the sea and kept walking until she was shoulder deep and she was completly frozen and was subject to the waves and tides.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:34 am

Alphonse was relaxed until Sarah stood up and started walking towards teh ocean, she was not supposed to be anywhere near the ocean. "Sarah what are you-" he was cut off by the sudden waves and tides trying to take her. "NO!!" the suitcases that Alphonse held popped open as two metallic suits dropped, Alphonse made chains pop from his palms and attach themselves to them as they moved towards where Sarah was, quickly trying to grab her and pull her into the air. The suits if they did end up catching her would gently drop Sarah beside Alphonses arms, holding her tightly."When i said you make me crazy, I meant in a good way Love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 am

sarah was in the ocean for half an hour until the suits managed to get her body out of the ocean but when she was taken out of teh ocean she was placed into alphonses arms . she was not awake as the water dripped from her clothing and when her mouth open all the water in her mouth fell out. she wasnt concious she wasnt breathing. sarahs eyes were closed but they were dripping with tears and water. she couldnt hear whar alphonse said to her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 am

Alphonse watched her mouth foam out water, he immediately ran towards the Steel village, ignoring the ship he crossed through to get to them (Anubis), after running through he finally reached the steel village and barged in the middle of the conversation while running. He was panicking almost, completely losing his sight in his seriousness. "WHERE IS THE DOCTOR???!!!! somebody save Sarah!!" Alphonse has 2 tears rolling down his eyes, as he screamed the tears turned to drops falling to the ground. Alphonse held her wet body close to him, covering her with his coat leaving him shirtless exposing the metal shards scattered throughout his body, his countless muscles had tiny metal plates scattered randomly.

Alphonse held her tightly the tears now moving down his chin as well. "Somebody save her Damn IT!!!" Alphonse was looking around frantically while in front of Iken.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 am

Iken could sense the life force had for the most part left Sarah's body. Thinking for a moment, Iken considered something, an electrical weapon allowed him to sense "life force". This got Iken thinking, what if he could restore the life force which he suspected now to be electricity with his sword. Little did he know he was way off, however his methods might actually work if the electricity could jump start her heart. Running electricity through his sword Iken touched it to Sarah's chest. The shock of electricity caused her to lurch involuntarily forward.

"Did it work?" Iken mumbled looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:24 am

sarah lurched forward het heartbeat getting slightly higher. she regained counciousness she then blacked out and then counciousness . she gave alphonse a hug and then started to kiss before blacking out again. her bodys heart beat going lower each time she blacked out. she said to alphonse "im sorry" she then blacked out again. in her black out in her mind she saw a person and it looked like alphonse but it wasnt and the alphonse in her head said "it sucks to die, why dont you put up more of a fight because the man you have loves you and you know that, why did you try and kill yourself" sarah was lost for words but she knew if she regained counciousness she would try and stay councious.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 am

Alphonse looked out at her body, unable to see if she was going to die or live. His mind temporarily blacked out as rage took over his body, why had she tried to kill herself? was Alphonse not a good enough reason to live? His anger was going to irrupt one way or another. Alphonse stepped outside leaving Sarahs body with Iken, it was up to her whether she would be willing to live, since it was Alphonse's fault she wanted to die (in his head), he left the area Iken was in and went into the forest, almost disappearing into the forest, he went towards the lake they were in before she went towards the beach, and sat down on the same area he was sitting, clenching his fist as he looked around himself.

Any crew member foolish enough to follow him would most likely be attacked by his pent-up rage, blinding himself and attacking them. He was deep inside the forest, somewhere in the middle by this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next