One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:29 am

Alphonse heard a creak behind him, he was getting ready to attack before he heard the voice of Iken, attacking him would've probably killed Alphonse. He sat down and listened to his captains words, he was right. In Alphonses mind Sarahs death meant alot, but it didn't mean he should waste his life on it. He had nakama he had to protect, being angry or sad was alright.. but wasting himself would not solve anything. He would keep the necklace she gave him, and he would make sure his future crew mates never died while he could do anything about it. Alphonse was not about to let her last wishes leave him, Alphonse would do what he could for his Nakama. He took Ikens hand and stood up, shaking it.

"Iken, Captain, I'll accept that drink.. " the look on dedication on his eyes meant he was about to finish what he came to the crew to do. He was going to make sure nobody died again, he'd protect his nakama. Although he'd miss Sarah, and the thought of her would still haunt him, he'd persevere with the help of his nakama.

"Captain, I'll never allow you to waste time on me again." Alphonse had a sort of smirk on his face, Making sure Iken understood that he was alright from now on, and in his own way thanking him without the need for the word. He did this to help Iken understand that his help was appreciated, and to focus on the crew instead of him. Looking at Ikens ship Alphonse turned confused, but kept his serious face.

"Captain, where are we going?" Alphonse was confused on the fact that everyone seemed to be heading towards the general direction of the ship, if not had already arrived on it. While asking this he made his metal suits appear next to him on suit cases, he had forgotten he had them and must've subconsciously carried them the entire time he was walking. The suitcases were still in the air around him.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 am

A plank big enough to support a child was washed away on the shore with Patrick on it. He was holding on to his guitar even tho he was Sleeping. His face was covered with blood. Some of his clothes were torn appart and the edges of the guitar were bloody. It looked like he lost a fight with blood thirsty pirates. Patrick woke up and looked in the water. He saw his bloody face and washed the blood off. ''Godamn pirates... Making fun of my music...'' Patrick draggeg his guitar to the beach and started playing A slow but catchy song . Soon after that he just fell asleep aggain looking like a dead body washed up by the sea.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Iken shook Alphonse's hand after helping him up from his sitting position. A smiled shown that Iken was happy that his words had gotten through to his nakama. Iken felt better now that Alphonse was making an effort to start the healing process. That was really what Iken thought the man needed at this point. A few good friends and time will heal his heart, it maybe be slow, but in the end he would grow from the experience. "Yeah a drink will help you, you'll be able to let it out. Hehe the upside about letting it out now, is that no one else will remember it." Iken said reassuringly.

"Alphonse, spending time with you, is by no means a waste. My crew is important to me, your my nakama, my family. If it was wasting time, so what. Then my whole job is to waste time, as long as it's with you guys, I don't mind at all." Iken's tone was serious which matched the fiery look of determination in his eyes. Looking out to the sea for a moment, the wind blew causing Iken's coat and hair to flow. "We're going to Fishman Island, in order to meet a friend of mine. He's going to look after the fishman division for a while." Iken was squinting at something. Iken's view was aimed at the beach, it looked like something was wrong. "What is that?" Iken asked pointing to Patrick's body laying on the beach.

Like a flash Iken was gone from the ship only to reappear next to the boy laying on the beach. "He's unconscious, and looks to only be around 11 maybe 12." Iken informed Alphonse. With one arm Iken picked the boy up, holding him under his arm. Seeing the boy's guitar, Iken also grabbed it off of the soggy sand of the beach. "Let's take him back to the ship so the doctor can look at him." Iken said turning around. Iken then made his way to the ship, hoping Alphonse would follow.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Ikens words were enough to help him, to him his crew was more important then Alphonse believed it to be. This really was a crew he would never have to leave, he was happy about that. Alphonse looked into the distance, finding out that a child was on the side of the beach, laying down unconscious. Iken Disappeared While Alphonse created Metal shields on the ground, he walked towards the body while using the shields as stepping stones.

Iken mentioned before that they were heading towards Fishmen island, that would explain why everyone was in the main ship. Alphonse wondered who his 'friend' was, the one in Fishmen island. He walked towards the current situation, having a childs body laying on the beach, a guitar found in a short distance from the boy. Iken took him under his arm.

"I hope he can make it, he looks like he's in bad shape" Alphonse followed Iken, being within a few feet away as he made his way to the Crews ship. He was worried for the body that Iken was carrying.

Thoughts of returning to the crew was something that felt 'new' to him, Since his old reason was gone now, but he was glad he was with the steel.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Ami smiled at Iken's statment, giggling and shrugging. "I just try to be as nice as I can to everyone. I'm not trying to be an idol of any kind. But thank you for saying so..." She blushed, lifting a hand to her own cheek with another girlish giggle. "And I'm not really that pretty and graceful at all...but thank you for saying that too."
Ami blinked at his next piece of advice to her and nodded slowly. The young mermaid was still rather innocent to the world, barely able to comprehend the idea that not every man she would ever meet would have completely honest intentions. "...alright, Captain. I'll be really careful. I promise."

She looked to Sangjo, suddenly smiling brightly. "I'd love to join you in a song!" Ami scooted over to the piano and pulled herself up on to the edge of its polished frame, her tail dangling off the edge. She drew out her harp and started to strum along lightly with the song, ad-libbing and accompanying each piano chord.
She sang along with Sangjo, harmonizing with him, her own voice complimenting his from the start of the song to the very end. Ami allowed herself to become completely lost in the music and enraptured with the song, finally letting the melody fade at the final note.
"A glimpse of the sun rising on a tomorrow...!"

Ami breathed out. "I love music...it just lets your heart and soul breathe..."
Her eyes suddenly widened, catching the sight of Iken carrying a young boy in his arms, back on to the ship. Her brows furrowed and she gasped. "Oh no! That little boy looks hurt! I hope he's alright!"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:16 pm

As soon as he listened to his captain's command, Maletrix got out of the water and started flying on the ship in order to learn about the details of his assignment. Apparently, he did not know what his assignment would be. His captain had given him a few details about going to fishman island but he did not know what lied there for him and what he should do. After all, even if he was a fishman, he did not live there for very long as he got kidnapped by a bunch of pirates and was sold as a slave.

While flying back at the ship, he was thinking what this mission would offer to him. By getting back to fishman island, not only he would get to the Fishman Karate Dojo to train himself but also he would get to see his old friends after such a long period of time and tell them about his ideals. Without even waiting, at the time he stepped on the ship, he said "Is there anything I can do, Iken-sama?" while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Monty was surprised when captain Iken appeared and complimented him on his attack, he said it was pretty strong, and asked him to go to the ship. Monty supposed it had to be the biggest one, the one were all the crew woud fit. Monty smiled and Iken and nodded.

"Ok, Captain."-Monty started walking and boarded the flag ship, sitting in the deck, he waited there for anyone to pass by... or at least something interesting to happen so he could do something. Monty started thinking, thinking about what he was going to do in fishman island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Thor nodded to Iken and decided to go find a room. He found a decently large one and put his cloths inside, also his book and jutte, then went back on deck. He sat on a pile of boxes to the side of the deck and began whistling. He sighed and looked around, he barley knew anyone there. He barley knew Naomi, or anyone in the fish man division besides Ami. All he knew about Sango was that he liked women, ALOT. And he really only knew Iken Alphonse and Ami, so his options of talk were limited, especially when then Iken and Alphonse left to get a drink. So he got up and walked over to Ami and smiled, not yet seeing the boy.

"Oi" he said to Ami
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 am

as Myra listened to Ikens comment after his order to return to her divison Myra automaticly grumbled; "Smug g*t.", before boundong away to their divison submarine with Kangae not too far behind, until they bumped into Luke on the way, who also managed to annoy Myra, and after the fellow divison member departed to their divison submarine, she snarled to herself; "You know, sometimes I think I'll kill those damn kaze brothers, but that'll have to wait until I really havent done any killing." She then realised that Kangae was still with her and said in her usually creepy tone, "Right, let's go see the boss, hopefully well get to some slaughtering soon, plus Luke still owes me a kill.", before bounding over to the submarine.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:14 am

Kangae looked at Luke as he vansihed, picking up the sword and inspecting it; "Hm...Better than my old one atleast." Kangae would lift his head to hear Myra talking to herself. He would shake his head at her seemingly endless desire to kill something. Kangae would sigh as Myra finished talking, attaching the new sword to his waist. Myra would begin talking to Kangae and bound away. He would simply nod and run directly after her, hoping not to lose her.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Ami blinked and turned to Thor, suddenly smiling brightly at the sight of her friend. "Thor! Hi! How have you been?"
She lifted her arms to give him a brief, friendly hug. "I haven't seen you since our divisions were on Sundae Float together! Have you been doing anything interesting between then and now?"

Suddenly remembering the young boy, Ami's brow furrowed and she looked towards Iken again. "It looks like Iken-sama has found a hurt little boy on the beach. I hope that he's alright..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Thor smiled as Ami turned to him and beamed. She was pretty much one of his best friends by then, as he hadn't seen Ben in awhile and he had been alone the entire time after the Sundae Float incident, which was still bothering him, as they could never find the castle where the princess was. He then hugged her back and smiled.

"Oh, not really, just kinda training and floating around the sea, you?" he asked smiling.

He then saw Ami looking over to Iken, who was carrying a boy who looked hurt. Ami then explained it to him and he sighed.

"Thats horrible, poor guy..." he said
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 pm

((Cob-dawg said it should be okay for me to post here this morning, so I hope nobody minds. In any case, I apologize in advance for the long post; since it's my introduction post, it came out a big on the lengthy side. I'll try to keep the rest shorter, for sure!))

"It's always sand," stated Nocht, staring at the endless beige expanse set before him.

The beach had always simultaneously intrigued and irritated the young doctor. It was a place with all the ingredients for proper genesis; light, water, earth, wind...everything was perfect. Many other scientists supposed that all life had begun in shallow tidal pools on a beach somewhere. By every reckoning, it was a fine environment to study when it came to searching for answers to the great secret of life.

At the same time, though, it was a seething cesspool of disturbances and experimental contaminants. They were tromped all over carelessly by all manner of beach-goers, so absorbed in having a good time by the ocean that they didn't care a wit about the damage they were doing to that pristine little slice of the world. More often than not, they were also littered with trash. Even if they were uninhabited and unpolluted, though, there was always the sand problem. Nocht didn't much like sand.

"It's always sand!" the doctor repeated mournfully, lifting his goggles from around his neck and pulling them over his eyes.

The mirrored lenses helped shield his eyes from the light somewhat, making the scene more tolerable. Holding his tiny yellow plastic shovel high, the doctor tromped out towards the shoreline. In his other hand was a small, bright green plastic bucket he'd stolen from some kid on his way down the beach; it wasn't perfect, but he hadn't many options. For now, it would suffice to hold a his sample. Scowling at the briny sand by the water's edge, Nocht crouched down and began scooping globs of wet, gritty beach mud into the stolen pail.

His doctor-senses tingling, Nocht raised his head and began looking around. Though highly unorthodox and more a scientist than a man of medicine, the young doctor had learned how to treat the ill and wounded before endeavoring into the more theoretical end of scientific academia. Though it'd been years since he'd been required to treat a patient, some tiny part of him still knew how to, still remembered the hypocritical oath he'd taken on the day of his indoctrination. Hopping up to his feet and discarding the purloined bucket and shovel, Nocht ran down the beach in search of his patient-to-be.

A short jog down the bend of the coastline, the scientist spotted the pirate right as he'd lifted the injured boy up from the sand. Before he could reach the pirate and his wounded cargo, though, they'd vanished. Nocht glanced out over the water, spotting a ship a little ways out to sea. Deciding that it was the simplest - and thus the most likely correct - assumption, the scientist bet on the mystery ship as being the mystery pirate and mystery patient's destination.

"Creeper!" the doctor announced.

Holding his left hand out, Nocht leveled his palm and twisted his wrist a bit. From a nozzle hidden directly at the base of his hand, on the underside of his wrist, a fat, cohesive blob of emerald green gunk spewed forth. It splattered on the wet sand of the beach, immediately beginning to bubble and writhe. The scientist focused his mind, concentrated on the form that would serve him best. Hissing and sizzling, rising into the air, the goopy puddle of Creep began to take shape.

Within moments, what had once been a formless mass of green slime was now a three foot tall, block-headed, long-necked, quadrupedal creature. Nodding with satisfaction at the bizarre and unnatural thing he'd just grown from slime a moment ago, Notch sat down on it's head.

"To sea, my Creeper!" he shouted, pointing towards the ship. Just like that, the Creeper turned to the ocean and began swimming, ferrying it's maker and master towards the unknown vessel.

For a little guy, the Creeper was startling fast. It had taken just a few moments for it to swim the short distance out to the ship, it's four stubby little legs paddling furiously beneath the water. Once he'd gotten to within a hundred meters of it, Nocht rose to his feet, standing squarely on the flat top of the artificial critter's box-shaped head. Nodding once, he gave a mental command.

"Creepers K.O.!" the scientist cried. Though he didn't need to speak his commands out loud, Nocht found that doing so was simply more fun. He was also certain that it made him no less than fourty-three percent cooler. In response, the being beneath his feet began to hiss and swell.

"Ssssssss!" said the Creeper. Then, it exploded.

The report of the Creeper's explosion was similar to that of a cannon being fired. Immune to harm from his own creations, Nocht was not injured by the powerful, violent explosion. He was, however, carried by it, well into the air and towards his destination. Before he knew it, the doctor had crash-landed, shoulder first, onto the mystery ship's deck.

Hopping to his feet and dusting himself off like everything was cool, Nocht looked around, eyes hidden beneath mirrored goggles, smiling and looking as shady as can be. Rubbing his gloved hands together, the doctor glanced about at the people he'd landed in the midst of, a questing forming on his lips.

"So," began Nocht, clapping once. "Where's the sick kid?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 am

"Oh yeah, I just found him near a pile of drift wood, unconscious on the beach." Iken said look at Ami responding to her concern. Looking at the boys wounds Iken figured he wasn't in any immediate danger. Although he was kind of cold to the touch so it would be good to get him warmed up." Iken smiled as he looked at the boy.

It reminded him of himself when he was young, often he had to pull himself out of the darkness and back into the light of life. He was beaten and left for dead on more than one occasion, all for the sake of training to fight the marines. Looking at how badly the boy was beaten and how the members of his crew reacted to the situation, it really made Iken wonder about his old home. At the time Iken didn't think anything of the situation he or his comrades were put in, after all the previous generation had gone through the same thing. Even the generation before that, and the one before that, all the way back to the warriors of old who swore to protect the relics from the threat. However all Iken was ever trained to fight was the marines, which he highly doubted were actually the true threat.

Shaken from his remembrance by a cool breeze, Iken's attention returned to the injured boy. Taking off his captains coat, Iken laid the material upon the boy in order to keep him a bit warmer. "Well he should be fine after he gets a little rest." Iken said trying to reassure the onlookers. Before standing back up, Iken laid the boys instrument next to his cold body.

All of the sudden a loud bang that almost sounded like a cannon firing roared next the the ship. Immediately Iken grabbed the hilt of his sword readying himself for an attack. Taking in the area with a scan of all electromagnetic activity, Iken noticed only one extra "life force". Moving towards the edge of the ship, a man soar through the air, over top Iken only to land on the floor of the deck with a loud thud.

"What the hell was that, a cannon firing?" Iken asked looking towards the newest arrival. Iken grabbed the hilt of another of his three swords once the man spoke. "Why are you looking for the child? Do you know what happened to him?" Iken asked squinting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:23 am

Alphonse followed Iken to the ship, the crews reaction towards the body was not surprising to him, everyone was worried (at least the ones that saw the body). Alphonse stood Behind Iken about 7 feet, until he heard a Sudden explosion. Alphonse had a sudden reaction towards it, creating Metal shards around him and making Swords and Shields out of them, 6 swords, and 6 shields were surrounding Alphonse getting prepared to Defend the crew. Looking downwards he saw the man responsible for the sudden explosion (or who he believed to be him). The man asked for the child, Alphonse got ready to defend if necessary waiting for Ikens Signal.

Alphonse's Briefcases were on the air slightly above Alphonse, If there was going to be a brawl he would fight. Both of Alphonses hands were in his pockets, having given Sarah his coat as she laid motionless Alphonse Tanned Skin was seen with small Metal Shards throughout his body, scattered. The sunlight was reflecting from their clear surfaces making the small peaces around his body Shine in daylight.

The swords and shields were still surrounding Alphonse, but he was getting prepared to launch them to protect his crew mates if Necessary. He waited for Ikens Signal on what to do.

"Your orders Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 am

It didn't occur to Nocht right away that the crew of the ship he'd launched himself so awkwardly onto might be suspicious of such a strange new arrival. Not until the man holding his soon-to-be patient and the one following behind him readied their respective weapons did the scientist recall that these strange folk new nothing of him or his intentions. He decided to break the ice and properly introduce himself.

"Oh, right, sorry," apologized Nocht, extending a hand towards Iken. "I'm Doctor Meinkroft, and that boy is sick. Probably. Or maybe he's hurt. Something's wrong with him in any case." The doctor's face twisted a bit with confusion.

"Well, it doesn't matter! The fact is, I'm here to figure that out. It's what doctors do, you know. Fix people up right in a jiffy. Looks like that kid could use some medicine, you know? Happens I'm pretty alright with that."

In all his disjointed ramblings, Nocht continued to miss the bigger picture. For whatever reason, he felt like being a doctor today. Normally, there was no real benefit in helping people with regular illnesses; no valuable data to be gleaned, no profit. Right now, though, something at the back of his mind told him that it would be a good idea to heal that kid. Unfortunately, the instinct that was pushing him on to do this random good deed was also making him woefully ignorant of his precarious situation.

"Oh, right, the big boom," Nocht stated, balling one hand into a fist and pounding it against his open palm. "That was a Creeper. Lovely sorts, I'll be happy to show or tell or show and tell you all about them later. In the meantime, though," the doctor said, once more extending his arms.

"I can't begin without my patient, you understand."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 am

(No problem, Newspeak, welcome to the thread! Smile )

"Ah, training must have been interesting." Ami smiled to Thor, shrugging. "I just went to visit my family again, did a bit of sightseeing around the different seas. I learned lots of new songs too!"
She gave her fins a flick and looked back to Iken, leaning closer to the little boy, looking worried. "Oh...the poor little thing. Is there anything that I can do to help him?"

Her eyes suddenly widened and she let out a high-pitched, shocked squeak at the rather "unique" arrival of a man decked out in a set of mirror-lens goggles. The little mermaid's eyebrows shot up into her fringe. "Is...Is that man alright?"

She listened to him, the innocent girl tilting her head curiously at his words. "You're a doctor?" She smiled. "That's great! You can look after the little boy!" Ami beamed before asking quietly. "W-What's a creeper?"
Ami shook her head. "Ah, where are my manners!? My name is Amphitrite Nereid, Dr Meinkroft! But you can call me "Ami"...everyone does! It's nice to meet you!"

Once again, the innocent mermaid seemed to be incapable of comprehending any possible danger in the situation of a stranger claiming to be doctor suddenly launching himself on to the deck of the ship and demanding the care of a comatose boy...the sudden prospect of making a new friend seemed much more appealing to the young mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 am

"You're a doctor? Hmm, I guess you don't seem all that dangerous, but then again looks especially in the Grandline can be deceiving. However, look at the boy, if you are a doctor it may help him. From what I can tell, he's not sick, he just took a beating or two." said Iken looking at the boy. Returning in gaze to the doctor a moment later, Iken spoke. "Nocht, don't try anything, you wont survive it if you do." said Iken seriously. Even through Iken didn't trust the man he couldn't bare it if the boy died because he had missed something.

"Everyone, back down. Keep up your guards, but don't attack unless I give the order." Iken barked his order. Keeping his hands on the hilts of his sword, Iken was ready to react at any moment. Iken's sapphire blue eyes sparkled as they were fixed on the man. A sigh came from Iken, the tension on the ship was high. Despite the high tension, Iken motioned for the doctor to look at the boy whenever he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 am

Monty had been sitting in the deck, but suddenly a ruckus started to build up. He overheard hings about a little child having being beaten up, he was in a very bad state apparently... from what he was hearing. Then someone unexpectedly boarded the ship, claiming to be a doctor and that he could actually take care of the child. Monty stood up to see, and captain Iken warned the man not to attempt anything against them, because he wouldnt survive.

As Monty can be very timid at times, he approached the group and overlooked at what was happening, but didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:35 am

It seemed to Nocht that they'd trust him to treat the kid, at least for the time being. Just as he reached out to take the battered youth from the arms of the large pirate who'd not yet introduced himself, one of the politer, friendlier folks on the ship stepped up and gave her name. A mermaid, by the looks of it, and friendly at that. As the doctor carefully took his patient from Iken's arms, he gave a smile and nodded at Ami.

"Pleasure's all mine, I think. Lovely scales you've got there. We'll talk more about it later."

At a glance, it was obvious to the doctor that the child in his arms had been manhandled pretty thoroughly. There were plenty of bruises and, Nocht guessed by the feel of things, a few broken bones to set. The deck of a ship was no place to practice medicine, but he didn't feel like wasting time trying to find a better location. Bending over, the interloper gently laid his patient down on the deck, then knelt by his side.

Pulling off his goggles, Nocht let them fall around his neck. A pair of wild, excited eyes, one neon green and the other emerald green, scanned over the child. With a professional speed and efficiency, the doctor began pulling strips of bandage and small wooden splints from his coat pockets. Silently, ignoring any outside activity for the time being, Nocht set the youth's bones and gave a quick check-over his torso for any signs of internal bleeding. A few minutes later, he looked up at Iken with a carefree smile.

"He'll be fine, by the looks out it," announced Nocht, fixing the pirate captain with his cheerful, miss-matched stare. "Going to be hurting for a little while, for sure. I can do something about that, at least."

Reaching again into his labcoat, the oddball researcher pulled out a pair of small apples. They were a gleaming, polished gold colour, looking metalic and inedible. All the same, Nocht stood up and extended his hand, offering the bizarre "fruit" to Iken. A reassuring smile on his face, he nodded to the pirate.

"He'll wake up...well, sooner or later. When he does, see to it that he eats one of these. Whole thing, mind you, core and all. It'll help with the pain, you know, and a little bit with the bruising. He'll eat the other one twelve hours later. At least, he will if he wants to get better. I guess he doesn't have to, but that wouldn't really make much sense, you know? It'd be against medical advice."

Once more, Nocht caught himself rambling. The doctor took in a breath and paused to collect his thought before continuing.

"So, other than that, just keep him off his feet for a few days until his bones have begun mending. Ice the bruises by day, if you've got any. Make sure that he gets enough to eat, too. Aaaaaaand..." Nocht trailed off, his eyes rolling back and his index finger rising up to tap his chin a few times.

"Right!" exclaimed the scientist, clapping his hands together and turning his gaze back to Iken. "Don't suppose you could taxi me back to port, by any chance? I had a little run in with some marines on the way here, and there's a tiiiiiiny chance they'll be expecting me to return the way I came."

Laughing nervously, he glanced around the deck again. The people standing around him didn't look like marines. He realized, though, that they could still well be bounty hunters. Deciding not to take any risks, Nocht gave a wave and began walking to the ship's railing.

"On second thought, I may as well swim back. No sense troubling all of you, nehehehe! It's been fun, take good care of my patient. I'll be seeing you, then!"

His strange compulsion to treat the battered mystery child having worn off, Nocht decided it was about time to go. Welcomes were a funny thing; one moment you had one, the next it was worn out. Getting out of dodge before his welcome had expired was, in the doctor's experience, generally a good idea. With a final wave, he turned his back to the crew he'd barged on so abruptly and leaned over the rail, staring down at the sea.

"Swimming's good for you," he quietly reminded himself, staring at the water.

It wouldn't make sense to spawn a Creeper with so many people watching; if they were affiliated with the law, they'd probably turn on him the moment it formed. Swimming was his only return option now. Nocht decided to stay just a few more seconds, mentally preparing himself for the swim back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:47 pm

(As soon as Newspeak posts his response the thread is officially closed.))

Iken reached up taking the two golden apples from the doctor, he had never seen anything like this before. It was strange they looked inedible, almost like they were made from metal. However once Iken's hand was firmly placed around them it was apparent that they were not. At least the doctor was thinking for the boys well-being for the future.

Or was he? The boy was breathing, so it didn't seem like the doctor had done anything. From what Iken could see it truly looked like Nocht had done what he said he was going to do. Although Iken knew looks could be deceiving, and that they could change in an instant. If the man was doing what he said, then why did he want to leave all of the sudden.

Iken stared into the man's strange eyes, watching him carefully. Nocht was a strange one alight, he went from asking for a ride then to swimming. He was acting strange, then again Iken had gotten that feeling ever since the doctor stepped on board. When Iken tried to sense out the electrical signals his body produced, they seemed to be twisted. It was like Iken couldn't read the man like he could everyone else.

This fact bothered Iken, for once the pirate didn't know what the other was going to do. Letting go of his grip on his swords, Iken crossed his arms. Sitting on his chest, Iken's crossed arms amplified the annoyance and confusion on Iken's face. Iken couldn't figure out what the man's game was, he didn't seem like the type to just help someone. Then again, Iken had jumped to conclusions and he must have seemed rather rude.

Just then Iken realized he had never introduced himself to the stranger. "Sigh, forgive me for my rudeness. My name is Iken Namikaze, captain of the Steel Village. What you see here is my crew, well other than the boy. We found him on the beach in this condition." said Iken introducing himself.

"Eh, I don't think it's a good thing for you to leave right now. For the boys sake, I think it would be better if a doctor looked over him for the time being. You can stay in the bed room connected to the doctors office that's set up near the sick bay. There is a lab down there as well, however no ones used it yet." Iken stated listing the ships medical accommodations.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Thor watched all this unfold, also a little confused on what a creeper was. He then heard Iken tell everyone to be ready to attack. Thor kept his guard up, his hands by his side but an attack of blue energy charging in his hands. When he saw the man didn't seem to be a threat, he clenched his fist, dispersing the energy. Iken seemed to have introduced himself and let the man stay on the ship, so Thor wasn't concerned anymore. He then walked up to the man and held out his hand. If Iken was ok with him, he'd have to be.

"Thor Adams" he said to Nocht, "Its a pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

Just as Nocht had braved up to the task of taking the plunge, the man standing just behind him finally remembered to introduce himself. Lowering his booted foot down from the railing's edge, the young doctor gave a nervous smile and a nod. His apprehension disappeared fairly quickly Iken went on to declare his status as leader of Steel Village.

"Steel Village, was it? I seem to recall..."

It all hit Nocht at once. The name had sounded familiar because he'd heard it not too long ago; it was one of the names a particularly large and troublesome pirate crew went by. In a heartbeat, all the apprehension vanished from the doctor's face. He took Iken's hand and gave it a few good, quick shakes. A moment later a second fellow with glowy-hands walked up and introduced himself as well.

"Right, just charmed," replied Nocht, shaking Thor's hand, then turning back to Iken, who'd just resumed speaking.

"Well, I mean, if you insist I'd be happy to keep an eye on my patient and all," he replied, more than happy to hitch a ride now that he knew they wouldn't be turning him in.

Though he needed no further encouragement, Iken just kept laying it on. Nocht was offered a room to stay in, a doctor's office right next to it. Even more exciting, though, was the big reveal that there was a lab on the ship. A lab that hadn't even been dirtied up by some other, lesser scientist's use yet.

"You know, you're right. I'd really rather stay, after all," stated Nocht, giving a nod and eying the doorway that led below deck. "What with my patient, and the lab, and a followup, and the lab..."

Taking a step closer to Iken, the expression of a kid on Christmas Eve on his face, Nocht took the pirate captain's hands.

"The lab," he repeated, eyes shining wildly. "I haven't had a proper lab in a long time. Can I see the lab? I mean, no rush or anything, but...let's please see it, then? Soon? Soonish, maybe? In there hereabouts of now, if that's not a problem?"

Already, the doctor's mind had begun working. They were pirates, he was a pirate. If the ship's lab was any good, he'd have to find a way to extend his presence on board somehow. His research had been going tragically slow since he left the university; lack of proper equipment and conditions had brought progress to a crawl.

Here was the reason, he decided, that he had felt compelled to save that child. The child had been beaten up by god so that Nocht could follow him to this ship. Divine providence had stated in no uncertain terms that he was meant to use that lab. The scientist had no intention to defy the almighty's orders on the matter.

"One other thing, too, if you don't mind," prattled Nocht, releasing Iken's hands and turning toward the cabin. When he reached the door, he turned back and smiled at his host, waiting to be lead inside.

"Do you have a doctor on board yet? And, if you do, please allow me to expound the virtues of keeping multiple physicians about. Most captains think one is enough, but really, there's a mile long list of reasons that two or three or however many you have plus one more is an ideal number of doctors to keep out at sea, and I'd be more than happy to avail you of every last one of them right this instant now, because..."

Nocht had been told, more than a few times in his life, that he spoke too much. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, he'd never really paid it any mind.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:47 pm

"Uh, yeah nice to meet you too." Iken said with a taken back look on his face. "Yeah that would be great, if you could watch over him." the more the man spoke the more confident Iken was that Nocht was who he said he was. Although the man spoke very rapidly, it was hard for Iken to get a word in edge wise. Even with that, Iken still happily shook the man's hand.

"Well if you want to go to the lab, just follow me." Iken said walking over to the hatch. However the man's constant rambling and child like behavior must have given him some type of energy boost. The man had run over to the hatch, beating Iken there by a ways. Once Iken reached the hatch, he remember something he left back up on the deck.

"Uh, Alphonse, if it isn't to much trouble. Could you please bring the boy down?" asked the captain politely. Turning back to Nocht he seemed to still be rambling on about the lab. "Uh, yeah that lab's great, so just follow me." Iken said trying to keep a conversation with the man. Walking down the stairs Iken lead the man to the lab.

The lab was rather large and well stocked. It had devices that Iken wouldn't even begin to understand. It from what Iken could tell had everything that someone could need in it. Test tubes, to incubators, to a energy source specifically for this room. "Well this is the lab, and like I said no ones really had a use for it. No one has ever contracted a disease that one of our doctors had to find a cure for." Iken said looking around the lab. He was amazed at the technology that was in there. He really hadn't paid that much attention to it before.

When Nocht mentioned having other doctors, Iken knew what he was talking about. "Yeah, at one point I had five top rate physicians, however their all on vacation or have left. Now all we have are a few people that can get the job done when they need to." when Iken said this he was a little ashamed. "Well we're going to Fishman Island soon, there is a doctor done there that our recruiting agents have spotted. Not to mention I'm going to meet a friend." Iken said slightly daydreaming.

That reminded Iken, he hadn't told the man that they were going to Fishman Island right away. "Oh that reminds me. We're going to Fishman Island, like right now. So I hope you don't mind being with us for a bit longer than you expected." Iken told the man. Iken raised

Just as Iken stopped speaking the ship rocked and the sound of a large loud machine could be heard. A loud sucking sound was heard as the bubble machine finished creating the bubble around the ship. Once it finished the ship began to sink. Once completely under the ocean, the large ship began to move, carried on the underwater currents. "Hehe next stop, Fishman Island." Iken said with a smile. Turning around Iken left the doctor to his own.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8