One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Mizurie
Future Shock
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
NekoYuki
Sleepy
Unholy
Crocodile Low
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Empty
PostSubject: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 pm

With all of their ship speeding along the ocean like a hot knife through butter, the Steel Village track down the Marine ship that took away Kenjiro. After three days of sailing at full speed the Steel Village comes upon a large island surrounded by 20 foot stone walls with razor wire on top. Watch towers with four cannons on top were spread out about every 50 feet. Spotlights shined down on the water ready to find enemies to fire upon. It was just before dusk and the sea was choppy with waves hitting against the side of the ships.

Iken stands on the ship Village of Steel, it's powerful steel battering ram slips through the waves with ease. The constant rocking of the ship has little to no viable effect on the young man. Gripping his sword tightly with hand that had some dried red substance on it, Iken waited impatiently. Putting his sword over his shoulder he looks at Sangjo then points at the docks of the marines prison camp. A large iron door separated the outside world from the horrors being committed inside.

"OPEN FIRE" yelled Iken pointed at a section of the wall where a wooden guard tower stood.
Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 pm

The Marine commander for the prison looked at the ship then smirked. "Open the gates." he said as they slowly started to open the gates. "Faster." he said shooting a lighting bolt at the men making them move faster. Taking a cigar out he lit it and took a hit off it. Looking behind him he smirked as he saw five men "The four horsemen....You stay behind take as many as you can alive. Apocalypse your coming with me while I attempt to get all the info I can out of that brat." he said as the five men nodded as the man left with the one known as Apocalypse followed him.

Time skip two minutes to Kenjiro's cell.

As Vergil and Apocalypse came into the room Vergil smirked seeing the broken man chained to the wall. Walking in he took Kenjiro by the face and talked to him "Listen kid...Tell me what you know about the steel village...And we might let you live." he said only for a spit wad to hit him in the face. Wipeing it off with his hand he sighed holding his hand up pointed at Kenjiro a lightning blast came out and hit him dead in the stomach and kept going like this for a minute straight. Once finished his stomach was greatly burned and he was passed out. "Now then...Shall we prepare for the incoming fight Apocalypse-san?" he asked as the man silently nodded. With that both men exited the cell and prepared for a battle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 pm

(is fourth divison here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 pm

(All divisons are here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm

(k, I guess all go now)
Zed looked in awe from the ship as cannon balls flew at the tower.
"So this is what I signed up for" he said to himself " I just wish there was something I could to right now" and he sped of to find zero, his division commander
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 am

Sangjo quickly saw Iken's signal and called out to his division.

"You heard the captain. Everybody in the second devision arm the cannons and fire upon that wooden tower. Let's show these marines what happens when you mess with Steel."

He quickly walked up to Iken seeing the doors open before them. This was obviously a trap to bait them into a bigger trap. Though retreat was not an option Sangjo was worried that Iken would sail them into certain doom for this was a marine base, and it was on their ground. Sangjo felt guilt for letting this all happen. How can he call himself the division commander when he couldn't save his own nakama. He needed to get this off his chest.

"Captain Iken, first I need to say that I'm sorry this is all my fault. It was my duty to protect steel, and I let Kenjiro get captured. I won't blame you for punishing me after this battle is over. Second, I know you not thinking of sailing into those gates. Its clearly a trap."

Sangjo waited for his response
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:50 am

Volt stood on the deck of the ship and attempted to rally his fellow first division members "Lets get back our commander!" He yelled out to the first division. He created two lighting bolts in his hand "Thunderbird strike: Spear!" He exclaimed throwing the two spears of lighting at the towers causing them to explode causing a chain explosion for 2 more towers in both directions.

((Thats 10 towers))

Last edited by Crocodile Low on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 am

Holy L Black Silently watched Volt attack the towers. Standing around10 feet tall Holy was Considered Short for a half giant ,but that didn't bother him. What Did bother Holy was his Captain was captured some how.

"Ill Be here If you need me... "
Holy Waited for an Opportunity to be useful. Deciding it was best to wait for the enemy to reval themselves than to barge recklessly and in danger his crew mates. Sure Holy could pretty much handle any enemy but he had others to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:47 am

[On a 20 foot stone wall]

Kiba was focused. These marines took one of their division commanders hostage. This kind of action will not be tolerated by the Steel Village. The arrival of Iken was a blessing to the crew. His presence seemed to boost the moral of every pirate under the name of the "Steel Village". Kiba was working from the shadows. He was in a secret division after all and secrets should remain secrets. While the other 4 division were battling in the front, Kiba climbed on one of the stone walls that circled the marine base, with Zurui keeping him invisible. 'I should still be careful of the watch-towers, if a light will hit me my shadow will be revealed.' he thought. The climb didn't take long because of Zurui's sticky properties and Kiba's knowledge of soru and geppo, he will reach the top of the wall in no time.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 am

[Meanwhile on a little island near the one still village are on]
"Doggie where are you? Doggie!" yelled a little girl and were around the dangerous part of the island and looked for a dog... she putted her hands on the ground and searched then found him, "FOUND YOU!" she yelled then No Name woke up... *geez... this kid is here again....* he thought and was pretty annoyed with her since she came to him every single day the last 2 years because she had no friends in the village.

No Name tried to go back and sleep so the girl maybe would leave him of boredom... but he was wrong sat infront of he's stomach leaned back and fell asleep aswell, No Name didn't care what she did... since he knew she wasn't a challange to fight.
After 3 hours No Name woke up because he heard voices screaming after the girl "Kiyoko! Kiyoko!!".
She was still sleeping... No Name bited on back of her cloth near the neck and lifted her up, then wen't towards the village... when he came close to the village there was a big mob of villagers with tourches, he wen't towards to the girl's parents since it smelled the same smell from the girl on them...

The people were shocked when they saw the big wolf thing come towards them... they held up rifles and aimed towards it, No Name didn't do anything since he knew he could kill them before they even had a chance to pull the trigger... he just wen't close to the girls family, when he got close enough he dropped her slowly on the ground then turned around and left, "W-what... Kiyoko! i-it just lefted Kiyoko...." said the mother of the girl, then took No Name a strong step and disappeared infront of their eyes (since they are unexperianced fighters he move faster then their eyes).
He wen't back to he's cave then fell asleep and still was waiting for some strong person to appear...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 am

Steering the ships to the docks Iken anchored the ships down by tying them to the docks. Walking into the iron gates Iken lead the crew, it seemed the Marines wanted to face them directly. This fact was fine by Iken, his crew had some of the strongest fighters in the Grandline.

"KIBA! Find Kenjiro, we'll handle the marines." Ike said as if he knew exactly where the invisible man was.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 pm

"Yes captain Iken-sama..." Kiba whispered to himself. Iken's ability to know Kiba's presence amazed the Invader, he sure was an amazingly powerful man.
With two quick Geppo jumps Kiba found himself on the other side of the wall.
'I guess that the marines will be keeping their hostages in the middle of this island, in the center of all the towers' Kiba thought. "Geppo" he whispered and jumped up. 'The watch towers will probably keep their lights on the ground, therefore I have a better chance while I'm in the air' Kiba thought. Every move Kiba made was a result of hours of thinking and planning before the invasion. As he made his way, still invisible and in the air, towards the center of the island, he took a knife and a smoke bomb out of his pockets, 'There's no way that I'll get caught off-guard'.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 pm

[on the 5th ship]
''sheesh..that kiba did not wait a second to hear a plan...i swear that one day he could be 5th dead...''
as youri sat down on a chair and waited till bhargest waked up.
''i will stay here till bhargest wakes up.''
the submarine of the cloudy pirates sailed next to the ship of the first division.
''morgan,wolfheart,jason,mantis guy,stay on the ship while i check the situation out.i will come and get you guys later''
as the submarine came out of the water and gast stepped out he saw iken.
''hey you there!what is going on''
said gast casual whiteout knowing him r his status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Still running looking for Zero, Zed stopped abruptly as he saw a submarine lift out of the water near captain Ikens ship
"Mabye thats some secret weapon of the village" Zed said looking at the sub intently
"Or mabye... marines" Zed said focusing on the sub
Zed got ready to run over there if a fight broke out.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Looking at the submarine that had just surfaced Iken then switched his attention to Youri. Grabbing the bridge of his nose as the man asked his question Iken sighed then answered.

"We're the Steel Village, and the marines have dug their own graves by abducting my nakama. Help or stay out of the way!" Iken said calmly until the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm

*Sorry Youri, we didn't get to do much on the last thread so I decided to take a slightly more active part*

'So far so good...' Kiba thought as he continued towards the center of the island. "Hey! the Steel Village pirates are at the main gates! what are you doing behind lazy bones?!". Kiba turned to face the sound. In his way stood a few marines and a higher-ranked marine who yelled at them. "We are coming sir! One of our unit members needed a rest break in the rest rooms, we'll be there ASAP!". The man seemed pleased and headed off. "Chance..." Kiba whispered as he walked towards the marines, still invisible. As the third marine got out of the restrooms Kiba jumped into action. "Shigan!" He yelled, pressing two of his fingers deep into two of the marines' neck, killing them. The last marine was grabbed by his collar and a knife was pressed against his throat, almost cutting it. The marine, who was just attacked by an invisible enemy couldn't call for help. "Now tell me where are the hostages and you'll remain alive..."
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm

[3rd Devision ship]

Fang walked out onto the ships deck and looked at the walls before tripping off a cannon ball. If he didnt grab the edge of the ship he would have surely feel into the water. Fang climbed back up and stuck his hands in his pockets. "This is were the captain is? Looks like I still have to meet the man." He smiled when he sat down sniffing the air smell some horrible scents that came from the island. "Yek!"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 pm

[on the steel ship]
''ok ok,i am going.''
youri stepped casually on the shore and walked toward the gate in a rather slow tempo.
________________________________________________________________________________
''MANTIS GUY MORGAN!cover me while i am going to barge right in''
said gast with a big smile.
as he runes forward whiteout waiting for morgan and ''mantis guy'' he sees that some guards where taken out but nobody could be seen.
''interesting...''
he said while finally waiting for morgan and ''mantis guy''.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Fang paused before he got off the ship and looked around, he found another member and followed him around a bit. He started to sniff around finding nothing but war and carnage. He found this person walking towards the gate so he followed him. "Im coming with cha~" Laughes lightly.

Morgan parked the ship and slowly stood off with a smile. "Yes, captain~" she smiled and noticed some marines were already taken out, but it was to risky to take the risk, she walks over to some and shot them so they wouldnt move if they were alive, she wouldnt kill them, just made sure they wouldnt move. She stood beside her captain as to keep guard of him, just becuase shes a navi doesnt mean she cant kick your ass while navigating. "I suggest we take this way." She said to her captain seriously.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Volt transformed his arms into wings and flew above the prison. He overlooked the whole prison making sure no one tried to suprise the rest of the steel village. If he saw anyone he would shoot them with lightning quickly.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Ren morphed into his hybrid form. Retaining his legs and torso, but gaining his wings and mantis arms. He flew upwards then dived down, attacking the surrounding marines. His anger towards Gast was a good motivation.

"MY NAME IS REN." He shouted, losing altitude.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm

"Who the hell are these guys, and where the hell is zero" Zed said to himself, hungry for information.
"Im done waiting for anwsers, I wanna fight" He declared to himself and headed off to talk to Iken
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm

as gast saw that ''ren'' was pissed of he laughed.
gast the wuickly drew both his swords and began killing marines.
as he was fighting a marine shot a cannon ball toward gast.
gast quickly replied with making a shield to block ot,but gast was blown backwards by the blow
''damn....hey you there,YES YOU!*pointing to iken*A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED SUN OF A MOTHER!''
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:12 am

Angel woke up and went out from he's room and headed out, he looked around and yawned softly then saw Zed and stopped him.
He took a Cigarette and blinked he's eyes then the Cigarette was fired up.
"You wait just there kiddo... we are division 4 we wait until Iken calls us... thats our jobb got it kiddo?" he said and took a deep breath and blew out alot of smoke, "get inside and hide until we here Iken calls us" he said and wen't inside.

[Sakura]
Sakura looked around and flew away from Angels shoulder and landed on Iken's shoulder with a note around it's feet that said, "Just send this bird back to me then fourth division will come and fight... ~Angel"
The bird satt gently and rested gently on Iken's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:04 am

"Yes Sir" Said zed as he stumbled back inside the ship
"Please let us fight soon" Zed begged to no one in particular,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next