One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Karasu had watched the situation, Anubis seemed to be talking about Unholy.. It seemed like Anubis still kept his posture even while talking about something like an old comrade. He was still a prince among many, and even gave off the aura of pride, and even comfort if working under him. Iken seemed calm as well but in his own way, he seemed Kind in his own way.. although he couldn't find out his personality just by a few words, Karasu would try to continue to listen.

From behind he could hear someone, asking him what he was doing at the tree branch. Karasu was not in the best of moods, he had done many missions one after another and now he might have to deal with another man. Having his vulture beside him he didn't even bother to turn around as its wings turned into swords, each feather, and placed it with its wing span close to his neck, showing it would attempt to cut hi if he got near Karasu.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to kill anyone... but if you attack I will kill you." Karasus Eyes suddenly became colder, without looking back he continued to watch the conversation.
Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Cobalt felt the blades against his neck and heard what the man had to say, he didn't believe him but with blades to his neck he didn't want to make any sudden movements. "How do I know I can trust you? Your hiding outside the room two of the most powerful pirate captains eavesdropping on their conversation?" Cobalt sprung feathery wings from his back as the branch he was on snapped, he drew his head back to avoid the blades and used his wings to fly back up but this time in front of the man's eyes. Cobalt looked the man in the eye. He felt like this would turn into a fight, but hoped it wouldn't. But Cobalt knew his job was to ensure the protection of Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

"Are you ignorant enough to think that one man would challenge Two of the Yonkou? With their Crews no less? I respect you for being a part of the crew i was once in, but I am not here for a suicide mission. His vulture was back beside him, Karasu made sure his voice was low enough for it not to reach the people not too far from him, but the Branch snapping under his opponent could have warned them.. Karasu was getting frustrated, by this point his first hello to his former Captain would be a very awkward one.

If this man continues to persist, Karasu would Silence him whichever way he could. Not acting till now was a miracle, since Karasu is usually not hesitant towards killing people in the way(evil ones), but having someone from his old crew gave Karasu an obligation to at least treat him somewhat like he would an Ally. Karasus Pistols were around his waist as he gradually grabbed hold of them. Having his opponent draw his sword meant he was already to battle, Karasu thought at that stage it was safer to get prepared for a Fight, where he might have to kill an Anubis Pirate.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 pm

-Hibiki-

Hibiki was sailing on a ship he had stolen after a mission with the 8th division of the Anubis Pirates, The Ember Pirates. But Anubis had named him division commander, and gave him division number 20 to run. The Uproar Pirates, as he had decided to call his crew in the future were yet to be formed, and he was alone at that moment, using his few navigation skills he had learnt in his various voyages through the grandline and south blue. Rose Island was already close, and he saw Anubis-sama's ship had already been docked in the island. Hibiki had the Anubis Pirate's flag risen on the mast of the small ship, which approached the island and docked.

Hibiki got off the ship walked for a while, looking around, the first thing he saw was someone hanged in a tree... someone that seemed very familiar... it was someone that he holded record of on his medical studies: Karasu. Below him in the tree, there was someone he knew by words only. It was Cobalt. Iken, the captain of the Steel Village, and Anubis himself were around talking, and Karasu was trying to listen. The man below threatened Karasu and asked him if he could trust him, Karasu said that he didnt want to commit suicide, but as he said so, his hands had lowered to his guns on his waist, still on the tree. Hibiki called.

"Karasu?!?! Is that you!?!?!"-Hibiki said with a smile on the face.-"It's me, Hibiki, from the 8th division of the Anubis Pirates, the doctor! Remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Karasus eyes widened as Hibiki, 8th Divisions former Doctor, called his name out loud. He was now found out, and needed to play along with Hibikis Mistake. Standing up from the tree branch he might as well show himself now, since he wont have a chance in the future. Standing up from the branch Karasu used Soru to appear in front of Hibiki, whom was close enough to Anubis. He seemed in the middle of a conversation with Iken, so he would greet Anubis later. "Hibiki, long time no see. I see you have your own ship now, I guess that means you're a Division commander huh? HAHAHA!! don't even answer I'm proud of ya. " Karasu put his hand on his shoulder smiling for the first time since he had left the crew. Karasu hadn't even bothered to tell him about all of the progress he made, even the people in his island. "I was here to ask Anubis for assistance on a matter, but it is only now that i realize I won't accept anything from him, since i still owe him.. however Hibiki if you see that your crew or Anubis ever need an ally I will do what i can, Call me with this.." Karasu Handed Hibiki a Den Den Mushi with only Karasus Den Den Mushi in his ship as its frequency. If Hibiki ever needed help Karasu would move the second he could. Karasus voice suddenly got colder.

"You stopped me right as I was going to kill the Tattoo covered man that was flying.." The vulture went towards Karasu, landing on the nearest tree to him. He whispered the last part, making sure that if he was a part of the Anubis pirates Anubis wouldn't get angry.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 pm

[Luke]

"Ah the names Karasu, is it? So what are you doing here assassin?" asked a voice coming from with in a shadow.

An instant later half of the body of Luke protruded from the shadow under the tree. Luke had his arms folded looking at Karasu with a large smug grin on his face. With a sigh Luke gripped the hilt of his sword preparing himself from battle. Luke had heard that Karasu left Anubis to form his own crew, but wasn't sure on what terms they left. The fact that Karasu was an assassin spying on two Yonkou, which one he was previously affiliated with didn't help his case.

On one hand he could be to talk to Iken or Anubis, a peaceful communing and nothing more. Or he could be there to attack Iken or Anubis for some reason or another. Depending on the mood of Anubis' crew when he left it would be rather self explanatory if he was there for Anubis. However if he was there for Iken, there would have been a chance Anubis put him up to it. If that was the case there would be a mess, one that would end in bloodshed on both sides of the field.

[Benjamin]

A gust of wind stirred up a good amount of dust around the tree. An overbearing shadow soon revealed the caused of the wind and dust. It was a giant, what looked to be a wolf-man. His fur stood on end as he growled while staring intently at Karasu. Baring his fangs Benjamin waited for someone to make their move whether it be Karasu or one of the other sides.

[Iken]

"Yeah it seems we all start out as revolutionaries, but the pirate life sucks us in." Iken said in response. "Sigh, Unholy...He caused so much trouble, he's one of the few Derge and myself had in common as an enemy. I suppose you expect an explanation, why I killed Unholy. I don't think it will help your opinion of me, but it was mere survival of the fittest. He did some horrible things to one of my crew, something I couldn't forgive." Iken said looking Anubis in the eyes. "That's a story for another day I fear. Now let's move on to another subject, Derge. He attacked you correct, at Atlantis?" asked Iken trying to change the subject.

As soon as Iken was done speaking two of his servants brought in a small variety of alcohol. Rum and whiskey for Iken and a few bottles of wine and sake for Anubis. All of it was chilled in containers of ice, ice was something most pirates wouldn't have access to. Iken's ship was truly state of the art having luxurious accommodations most didn't. With a smile at his server Iken took a cup allowing the woman pour the rum into it before bowing and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 pm

-Monty Finbreak-

Monty Finbreak swam underwater some miles behind his captain, Maletrix. Monty kept swimming in direction to Rose Island, the island where he had been the first time he was sent on a mission, which was a collective mission together with the 1st division of the steel village that consisted in taking the island of Sundae Float. Unfortunately, the mission had failed, and they had to go back to Rose Island under Iken's orders.

Monty sighted land and swam even quicker towards it. Monty had to get better in his fishman karate... he knew the base of it, but not actual techniques. It would be better if he went and looked for help. Monty climbed on to land, looking at the Steel Villagers. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:16 am

Karasu Held his pistol, maintaining his Cold expression. The man with the shadows seemed strong, he appeared from the shadows, giving Karasu an idea of what he was capable of doing. Another Wolfman appeared from the trees, a Giant one at that. Karasu was getting ready to defend himself if Necessary, grabbing the Handle of his Pistols. "I am Karasu Ammo, As for my business here I was planning on asking for help on a mission.. It would be too much for me alone." Karasu held his missions data on a scroll rolled up on the inside of his coat. It showed the details of Humiliating a Celestial Dragon, and freeing one of his slaves.. of course Karasu might free more then just that one. Of course finding the certain Celestial Dragon isn't the hard part, it's the Admiral going after Karasu along with a Battalion.

The mission was considered a 5 star mission simply because of this. Karasu simply could not fight an Admiral and an entire Battalion, he would get defeated before he could escape, he needed the help. Karasu then realized something odd about the man in the shadows. "What is your name shadow-man? and how did you know I was an Assassin?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:15 am

Anubis stopped at first when he heard the noise and saw karasu. He was a little bit annoyed to hear all this noise and people talking. "Hibiki kun.... if you dont mind, please move your reunion to ship or elsewhere, we are trying to have a important conversation...." Anubis said clearly showing annoyance as Tanith sighed and Lucas let out a small laugh. Anubis then turned back to Iken "Sorry about the interruption, that boy used to be in my crew he wont cause harm to anyone here...." Anubis sipped his wine in his own personalised mug that he was given by Tanith earlier when the wine first arrived. He tasted and felt the aroma of the wine.
He then refocused "Where were we? ohh yess..... Derge? The name sounds familiar, i think i faced a Derge in Atlantis, lapse of concentration and i nearly would have died had it not been for my friend Unholy.... i think i also ran into a similar name when i sent my crew mates for a rescue operation. I wont go into details but, he seemed to have caused great damage. Is Derge of particular importance to you ?"

Anubis was really waiting to ask the all important question here. He didnt show the complex thoughts going through his mind at this moment on his face. He remained benevolent during the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Hibiki was very happy to see Karasu, he was even more happy when Karasu told him he was proud that he had become a division commander, and also a little surprised that he had noticed.

"Yes, indeed, I have been promoted to division commander. Commander of the 20th division."

Then Karasu kept talking about him coming here for assistance from Anubis, but that he had changed his mind. He gave Hibiki a Den Den Mushi, which he took and placed in his side bag. Karasu told Hibiki that if he ever needed assistance, to use that den den mushi and call Karasu for help.

"Thanks..."-Hibiki said before 2 guys from the steel village appeared. One of them appeared from a shadow, and the other one had wolfish traits that made him scary. Hibiki mantained a pokerface and prepared himself mentally to fight and assist Karasu, even if Anubis had said not to. Karasu tried to mantain the peace, and Anubis himself asked Hibiki to take this reunion with Karasu to his ship.

"Sorry for disturbing Anubis-sama. Im so sorry..."-Hibiki said something ashamed. Then he told Karasu in a low voice:-"Hey, let's go to my ship. I wanted to ask you... what have you been doing since you left the crew?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 pm

- Alphonse -

Watching Sarah have her fun made Alphonse relax, Almost Ignoring the things going on around him for the simple time he had with her. The surrounding objects all seemed peaceful, from the trees surrounding them to the Pond in front of them. Alphonse continued watching Sarah to make sure she was safe, making both suitcases float above Alphonse. He had no idea what was going on in the island, since he himself was distracted, and with no heightened senses had no actual way to figure out that miles away there was a Yonku talking to his captain.

At the moment though Alphonse's gaze was fixed on Sarah, even if the incident was a few feet away, the odds were Alphonse would not be able to see it. Alphonse watched Sarah, smiling more then anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:22 pm

sarah had finished playing in the water and came bounding out of the water she then kneeled on alphonses lap and gave him a excited hug which because she was really happy and energetic she didnt notice the hug was a bit high and pressed her breasts into alphonses face and she said while hugging "do you want to have some special fun while we are alone and in this beautiful place?".
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Iken gave a small grin at the intrusion, Anubis took it no more than a small annoyance. He was such a confident man, it was amusing to Iken just to watch him. Anubis was so diplomatic that Iken couldn't help but wonder what his upbringing must have been like. It was nice to see that Anubis was the kind of man to retain a good relationship with someone that had left his crew. This wasn't something Iken himself had been able to do, Kenji had out right attack Sangjo. None the less Iken had to pull his head out of the clouds and concentrate on Anubis once again.

"It seems like your former crew mate has some business here." Iken said looking out of the tent. "Anyway back to Derge, yes I'm connected to him in a way. He came from the same village I did, back before it was destroyed."said Iken refocusing on Anubis. "I'm sorry for any inconvenience he may have caused you." he said bowing his head a bit.

[Luke]

Luke emerged from his shadow taking the scroll and reading it over before handing it back to the man. Rubbing his chin Luke thought for a moment before he look back to Karasu. "You'll have your audience with the captain, after Anubis leaves. However until then you'll wait with my friends Ben and Myra. Make one wrong move and you're dead, got it?" Luke ordered. An instant later Luke again disappeared into the shadow of the tree. This time the man appeared next to Iken coming out of the shadow of the tent. Leaning over Luke whispered something into Iken's ear.

[Iken]

Iken looked at Luke as he suddenly appeared beside him. At first Iken was concerned how Anubis would react, but that feeling left once Luke spoke to Iken. Thinking for a moment Iken nodded his head to the assassin. After the second interruption Iken took a drink of his rum. He was getting somewhat annoyed with the situation. Was it always like this when two Yonkou tried to have a conversation. "With all of that aside, is there something else you wanted to say?" Iken asked trying to get things back on track.

[Luke]

Fading back into the shadows Luke reappeared by Karasu and the group. Luke pointed to a spot off in the distance before he spoke to the assassin. "If you could go over there, we could discuss the terms of your meeting with our captain." said Luke before he leaped down to the ground himself and walked over to the area. "As far as my name and how I know yours, that's rather simple. My names doesn't matter....and knowing your name is my job to know." said Luke forming a smug grin.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:50 pm

A small dinghy would sail into the island, breaking the front of it. Kangae, at first sleeping on the dinghy, would spring awake. He would almost fall off but push all limbs out towards the side, stopping himself from jumping overboard. "Damn. That was a close one...I should be careful," Kangae shrugs, "But oh well. If I drown, I drown..."

Kangae would look around and see the island right infront of him. He would step up and calmly walk onto the island, leaving the dinghy behind, untied, "I should have really waited until Nightmare was finished...But what am I going to do about i- Why am I talking to myself?"
Kangae would continue to walk around the island, hopefully finding someone or even something he could use. Occasionally, Kangae would continue to talk to himself before stopping in the same spot and asking himself why he is talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Karasu looked at Hibiki after the shadow man left, he took Karasus scroll which he didn't mind, although he was expecting the mission to remain secret, after Luke left Karasu turned to Hibiki muttering words in whispering voices. "Hibiki, I don't know if I can stay talking with you for long, But I never got to tell you about my past, so here is the summing up of everything in one, I am now an Assassin and do my own missions. I also have my own crew, although odds are you will never hear from us and what we do. everything else I am not supposed to say.. I am glad you are doing well.. " Karasu saw Luke reappear from the shadows, he told Karasu to go towards an area but Hibiki wasn't invited. "Hibiki, stay here. This is where we part ways once again, I will see you in the near future, and remember the Den Den mushi is only for Emergencies, Good luck on your travels Hibiki." Karasu walked with the Shadow man that was from the steel village.

"I am glad the security around here isn't anything to laugh about, but I am nothing more then an Assassin sent by someone higher then me, I am weak compared to them.. you must have me confused for another Karasu since as you can see by my body, I am not much to look at.." Karasu was trying to find out just how much the Shadow Man new about him, If he would agree with Karasu and nod it would immediately take Karasus suspicions away of him knowing 'too much'. If he kept quiet or said something that told Karasu he was a Liar, then he would stop the conversation.. admitting that the man in front of him did indeed know much more then Karasu would have anticipated, and even asking him how he keeps his information.

- Alphonse -

After Alphonse looked up peacefully He saw Sarah leave the Pond, only to kneel in front of Alphonse and hug him, why did this feeling seem Familiar? he was looking up at the time, but once he felt something soft on his face he looked forward, seeing Sarah as she was and hugging him too high up... instant nose bleed, Alphonse's Nose bled uncontrollably, leaving a pile of blood going down his chest and moving down his nose. Alphonse was at this point Knocked out on Sarahs arms, it was needless to say he was not ever going to get used to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:59 am

sarah noticed that alphonse was about to fall uncouncious she then kissed him on the lips but not meaning to taste the blood from his lips because the blood had been dripping from his nose. she then grabbed her clothes she had been wearing and then cleaned up alphonse of using them, she then cleaned her own chest but she didnt clean her breasts or lips of blood. she then hugged alphonse tightly at the right height and kissed him on the lips again and said "you are really cute when you have a nose bleed."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:46 am

Although Myra, the assasin with a bloodthirst of the hidden divison of Steel Village, had rather skilled ways in espoinage, didn't have much skill in keeping focused, as when she ran through the forrest, she had a rather lengthy battle against a rather large and vicous bear, and as a result forgot everything about her task of seeking out the intruder, and appeared next to Luke after quite a while, dragging some very large blooded bear skin behind her. She grinned a smile that revealed she was proud of her kill.
"Eh, I forgot what I was supposed to be keeping an eye on. Lost sight of that flying guy ages ago. Killed this bear though, which was quite fun, the look of rage in it's eyes when I landed the first cut! It was mixed with a bit suprise too! For such a big thing it's attacks weren't that strong, Chakram held pretty well against him. Turned into a coward after I got a few good deep slices in, which ruined things a little since I had to slaughter the furry chicken before I would lose him. More fun than some of the boring pmurders I've tried. Thought I should give this to the divison boss to soften the blow a little. Where is he anyway?", Myra droned, directed at Luke, taking delight in reminiscing about her murder of an innocent animal, and considering the task of hunting down the mysterious guest as a trivial matter.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 am

- Alphonse -

After getting hugged by Sarah and he passed out, he felt the warm liquid that was his blood drip down his chest and nose. Alphonse felt her warm lips on his own, and felt her against him. Her chest was warm, as well as her lips, giving Alphonse the impression that she had blood on them. He was regaining consciousness and saw Sarah Kissing him, he kissed back and remained in that position, holding her gently across her waist.

He then stopped halfway and tried to stand up, thinking the Steel village might be wondering where they were by now. Soon after his attempt he fell back to his knees, he had lost too much blood and could not move.. his dizziness overwhelming him. "...Guess i better stay here.. till my blood comes back to me.." It was at that moment that Alphonse passed out, he was no longer conscious and would be awakened by a loud noise or a sense of touch.

Alphonse was starting to realize how weak he was mentally for Sarah, she was the only person in the world that could make him expose his emotions, even if Alphonse resisted, in the end it would show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Naomi's eyes widened as Iken accepted her into his crew, she was sooo happy that she had finally been able to join a crew, and this crew seemed awesome up to now, since Iken himself looked so powerful, and awesome, and she shall not continue describing her captain.

She was really happy, no, only being 'happy' could not describe how she was feeling, after SO much time looking for a crew, for an powerful crew, she finally found one, and the members all seemed powerful and cool, she had so many expectations about this crew she just joined, she wanted to start doing missions and stuff already, she couldn't wait.

Naomi saw a guy approaching, he had a badass figure, hot for Naomi, his eyes were awesome, extremely awesome, she couldn't help but stare at him, she didn't even 'stare' at Iken, but she someone couldn't help to stare at this guy, then when she was asked what division she was in, she was suddenly brought back to earth.

"O-Oh, I'm not sure, I just joined" she said, she couldn't help but hate herself for stuttering over there, she just couldn't help, she hated stuttering, and she didn't know why she had done it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Once Cobalt realised who this man was he followed him around learning more about him, he didn't really care who he was but still wanted to make sure nothing was going to happen. Cobalt returned his wings to tattoos and remained vigilant of any dangers which rose on the island such as the man in the shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Thor smiled at Naiomi, although a little confused of why she was stuttering, oh well.

"Hmm, ok, I guess you can join my division for the time being" He said, then remembered that he should probably ask about her fighting skills "So what can you do, fighting wise?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 am

Anubis gulped down his wine rather quickly and then put down the glass. "Very soon, i will make my final move in the grand line. This is not a sure thing, i might not live through it....... to be honest even i have began to doubt the measure of success of my plan..... but i plan for this to be my final action in the grand line. The thing is, should my plan fail, i believe you will be the most likely candidate for pirate king am i right?" Anubis was getting to the point of this meeting, he was reaching this conclusion for a while now, it was time to say it.

[[Onboard grim death]]
Best was speaking on his den den mushi with another voice "Yes yes, Anubis sama is alright. For a while he has been dealing with this sickness, but ive been able to keep him stable. Nothing will happen till he has the flower though..... that is the only chemical that will heal it. Without it, he has only half a year......."
The voice spoke "Do the others know?" Best then sighed "No , not all, a few do, but not all, he has been hiding this since he battled Wally at Enies Lobby..... i dont know when he got it, but its seriously bad...." The voice then replied shakily "Ill find it, ill find it and come back soon Best san..... please, help Anubis sama till then..."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 am

Final action? What the hell could he mean by this? Was the man playing at some game? Were the thoughts that raced through Iken's mind as he listened to Anubis speak. Why in the hell would his plan failing necessarily mean his end? Iken thought as he squinted his eyes looking at the Yonkou as he spoke in riddles. Then he brought up "Pirate King", Iken honestly hadn't thought about it, but if Anubis was out of the picture his chances would certainly sky rocket. Honestly the sound of another government given tittle sounded like a pain in the ass. However why would Anubis bring it up now of all times?

"I guess I would be up there for it....I'm not really sure it would be a certainty though. Is there something going on, I sense a feeling of uneasiness. However I can't put my finger on the cause or what it is in the first place." Iken said thinking of every possible situation.

Concentrating, Iken gripped the hilt of his sword in an nonthreatening way and began sensing out his environment. Almost instantly Iken could sense a disturbance in the electromagnetic fields of the people around him. From the low amount of activity from Sarah and Alphonse they were either unconscious or in a restful state. A few people seemed to be developing a cold, but nothing all that serious. However when Iken sensed out Anubis his eyes widened. He could feel a waning in the man's life force it seemed as if Anubis was rather sick.

Closing his eyes, Iken bowed his head ashamed at himself that he didn't notice it sooner than he did. Iken tilted his head back up to make eye contact with the man. "I see, you're getting your affairs in order, that makes sense." Iken said with a sigh. "Is there anything you would need of me?" asked Iken. "Furthermore have you given your crew or even your first mate warning of this?" Iken asked seriously.

[Luke]

"Hahaha! I know better than to underestimate someone like that. Besides as Dark Isle Assassin isn't going to be all that weak, and I should know. The revolutionary Black Steel and the World Government controlled assassin group has clashed for the last 700 years. Yeah our parent groups really were a bunch of pains in the asses. But what can ya do? The past is the past." Luke said walked next to Karasu. "Now as soon as Iken and Anubis are done speaking, you'll get your turn. That okay? Otherwise, we'll have to escort you off the island by any means necessarily." Luke said with a laugh. The only thing about that laugh was it didn't give any one an idea of if he was serious or not.

As soon as Luke heard Myra's voice he stopped and looked in her direction. All the man could do was shake his head at her, she not only killed a bear, she also disobeyed orders. With a loud sigh Luke looked Myra in the eye before he spoke to her in a clearly annoyed tone. "Look back at the ship...I'm sure you're at least able to find your way back there." Luke taunted with a smug smile. For some reason Luke enjoyed insulting the woman more than he did normally, it was a rather strange feeling.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:03 am

Anubis grinned , of course the man would figure it out, he was a yonkou after all. Still Anubis had no reason to cause alarm, his two division commanders were right there after all. "My first mate and my doctor know, but other than that, your the third one. The truth is, according to my doctor, there is a solution... but there is only one in existence and there is no proof that it still remains. Anything is possible after all. I actually came to warn you about two things. The first being stay away from Wally D Roberto..... the next thing i wanted to ask is, when are you planning on going to the New World?"

Anubis was asking this question for a quite simple reason.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 am

Karasu was intrigued when The man himself knew that Karasu was part of the Dark isle, but he didn't seem to know Karasu was the King of them, something better left unsaid. Although Karasu was surprised he knew so much about him he was even more surprised about the Dark isles past, since they were practically none existent in history and in all records except in the WG. There were very few clans that knew of the Dark Isle assassins, one of them being the same clan he mentioned, Black Steel.. this man was not lying about being a part of them, This mans full Name (remembering his face from a wanted poster) was Luke Namikaze, with a bounty of 100,000,000. He was one of the few remnants of the Black Steel. Just like Karasu was one of the last of the Dark Isles pure bloodline.

Karasu returned to his normal cold impression, the only good thing about this was that 'Luke' still thought of Karasu as an ordinary Dark isle assassin, allowing him to somewhat keep his identity hidden. 'Luke' had told Karasu to wait for Ikens meeting to finish before he had a chance to talk to him. He would ask everything he could there, meanwhile with Luke talking to the women called 'Myra' he took his oppurtunity. Karasu held perfectly still, closing his eyes. "Total Silence" Karasus ears started filling with the conversation between Iken and Anubis, overhearing them talking as if they were right next to Karasu.

Karasus eyes remained closed. Hoping Luke wouldn't turn around and get suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next