One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Naomi was waiting for Thor to open the door for her, she had been thinking about what she was going to do now that she belonged to a crew, and the first division of said crew, this was all too interesting for her.

Naomi was sent back to earth once Thor opened the door, her hazel eyes staring at his blue with green eyes, she had been shocked at first because of his beauty, she always found Thor handsome, and she blushed a little at the thought.

Naomi smiled at Thor as she heard what he said and shook her head. "Not really needing something but more like being bored" she said honestly, she thought Thor was a nice guy, and she really liked talking to him, like seriously.
Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Thor smiled at Naomi, he liked her, she was fun. Although he wasn't sure why she blushed when she saw him but oh well. He then heard she was bored. She was not going to like voyages very much, was she? Oh well. He then looked at Naomi and sighed.

"Well, is there anything you want to do?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Kangae tried to dodge the faint, cursing as the Giant Chakram came down from above him. Kangae would quickly trying to block Myra's weapon with the use of his own. The whole time the Chakram would be heading towards Kangae, Kangae's eyes would have turned completely black. No iris or white would be seen, only black. Kangae would continually try to get eye contact with Myra, speaking as he defends against the attack; "Well done. I never expected the feint, though I should really have seen it coming."
Kangae would continue to gain eye-contact. Going on hope, Kangae countered; "Depression!"
If eye-contact had been established, Kangae would search through Myra's memories to try and pull forward a depressing, and perhaps suppressed, memory.

((OOC: You choice if eye-contact was made. I can't really say as Myra may have noticed something was wrong.))
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Ami smiled up at Sangjo happily. "Thank you for saying so. I like being part of this nakama a lot. Yes, all the men really are very sweet gentlemen..." She giggled at his brief threat. "Really? You'd drop kick anyone if they were ever mean to me? Mr Sangjo, you're very chivalrous!" A determined yet rather cute expression came to her face. "But I want to pull my weight around too! So I promise I'll help you if someone's being mean to you too. I can't really fight very well..." She gave a bemused shrug. "I'm not very...muscular at all, I'm afraid..." She winked. "But I do have a way of dealing with my enemies." Ami gestured to the small golden harp, half-sticking out of her satchel. "It's my special talent. You'll see it someday."

Ami listened to his story carefully. "Ah, so you taught yourself? Wow, that's really impressive." Her eyes went big and curious as she listened to him, her brow furrowing a little when he mentioned his old nakama and missing them, but her smile returning when he expressed his dreams. "That's great that you want to learn every instrument in the world! Hey, if you'd like! I can teach you to play the harp..."She giggled again. "And maybe you could teach me to play the piano?"
Ami wasn't sure, but she thought for a moment that she had recognised some definite sadness in Sangjo's eyes when he spoke of his past. Did he have some surpressed memories that he didn't want to talk about? Suddenly, the young mermaid felt horrible for having brought up his past. Deciding that it was exactly what she thought he needed, the young black-haired mermaid suddenly held her arms out to the red-haired human.

Ami smiled. "You look like you need a hug. Have you ever been hugged by a mermaid before? Because, if not, this can be your first!" Innocent as ever, she stretched her arms out, giving Sangjo the option to accept her embrace or not. "I gotta warn you though, Sangjo, I'm a little bit wet...from being in the water and all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

((OCC: I don't know how deep the water is, but if its deep then sangjo will drown.))

Sangjo was suddenly hugged by the the mermaid caught off gaurd. His face turned completely red. He wrapped his good arm around Ami despite being wet her skin was so warm and soft "Really? I can't to see your special talent. *gets hugged* Umm thank you Ami, I'll be glad to learn to play the harp and teach you the piano. You....are so warm. I never hugged a mermaid before. It feels nice. We do this more often...I mean talk I mean." He tired to lean closer for a tighter hug only to fall straight into the water. He clung unto the mermaid, and accidentaly fell right on top of her blushing badly as he did "I'm sorry I didn't mean to...umm I got to go. Maybe we talk later on?" Sangjo got up from the mermaid careful not to step on her tail limping back to Iken "Please help on the ship. I can't feel my legs. Ami makes my legs grow weak, and its not just the knee deep water doing that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Naomi thought about it for a while, she dido didn't really have something in mind about it, she didn't mind doing anything as long as she was entertained, she had been too bored after having nothing to do in her room, and hoped that Thor had something more interesting in mind, which would be awesome.

"Um, not really, anything that gets me out of boredom, do you have something in mind?" she asked Thor nicely, she really hoped that he had ideas of what to do, because she didn't, although she didn't want to stay bored, because she would dieee out of boredom if it continued like this.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

In Alphonse's dream he is holding hands with Sarah, laying on the beach and talking to her. They were talking as if she was there with him, near him. The conversation could not stick in his head, he could not remember anything from it. The conversation was almost drifting through his mind. The sand was white and pure looking, and the waters were extremely clear, almost like glass if it were not for the ripples in the water. Alphonse had a genuine smile, until she said goodbye and disappeared from his dreams, leaving behind only the necklace she gave him what seemed like a long time ago. Alphonse picked it up, and put it around his neck.. his emotions ran deep into a black hole, the goodbye in the dream was permanent.. and Alphonse knew it.

He woke up, apparently on Ikens shoulder, and looked around the area. "Ugh.... my head hurts, what happe-... Never mind I think I know." Alphonse put both his feet on the ground, leaving Ikens tight grasp. It seemed like the world was a dream to him now, a dream he wanted to wake up from. Alphonse walked away from the group into his ship, without uttering a word to anyone or making any sort of noise or interruptions as he moved through the sandy beach. Once he reached the ship he walked towards his room.. where Sarah used to sleep with him. He laid down on his side, looking straight ahead at the area in the bed from which his beloved used to sleep in, he would watch her in the mornings for a minute or so before heading to do his Commander duties.

Alphonse sat straight and looked at the wall ahead of him, it contained the books he gave Sarah.. yet she never got to finish them. He walked outside and sat underneath His ships crows nest, he simply wanted to be alone and without any interruptions.

His eyes were looking blankly into the ocean, the thing that had taken her away from him. The only thing he had left was his Nakama, he had a lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

as Myra giggled at their fights begining, she pushed down harder onto Kangae's own weapon, and threw back her head for an even more manical laugh, unknowingly looking away from Kangae as he used his technique, only to look down into his eyes again, confused for a few moments, before oddly feeling depressed. She looked down for a few moments, at all the times she was forbidden to kill, this also being one of them, and then changed into anger as she began randomly cutting at Kangae, bellowing out to some unseen person; "I'll decide who I kill!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Thor thought about it for a minute, he honestly had nothing she could do. He sighed and looked at her, then smiled. He thought about if there was a town in Rose Island, but with and island this small he doubted it.

"Uh, nope, sorry" he said, laughing lightly

Thor then remembered something, he was going to Fishman Island soon, with Iken, and if he was going, he figured Naomi would have to as well. He felt bad for making her unpack then repack, so then decided he ask if he could help her pack.

"Oh, I just remembered I'm going somewhere with Iken soon, and I guess that means your coming too" he said "But were taking the flagship, and I think that means we need to pack up our stuff...I'd be glad to do it for you if you'd like though"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Ami gave a little squeak when Sangjo suddenly fell on top of her, a light pink blush coming to her cheeks. "Oh~!"
Despite the unexpected "glomp" of sorts, the little mermaid merely giggled and held the man's weight, trying to keep him upright in the water. "It's not a problem, Mr Sangjo! You give really good hugs! Mmmm....I really hope that we get to talk more often too!"
She liked the scent of his hair and skin, her nose having been quite buried in the crook of his neck when he fell upon her. Sangjo was warm too, beneath the folds of his clothes and bandages.

Ami silently and rather naively wondered why humans wore so many clothes? The bandages, she could understand. But she couldn't quite grasp how so much coverage could be comfortable for them. She was perfectly happy to swim around in her tank top or seashells, without a care in the world.
She had no time to ponder this though. Sangjo moved from the water, looking a little on the shaky side. Ami suddenly felt a little guilty for having insisted on hugging him and causing him to fall into the water. What if he was a devil fruit user? Or maybe his injuries were hurting him?
Feeling a little selfish, Ami sighed and slipped into the water, following her nakama towards the main ship and shifting herself up the gangplank.
"Oh! This ship is so lovely!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 am

"Bahaha" Iken couldn't help but burst out laughing when Sangjo fell on top of the young and attractive mermaid. Iken laughed until he began to tear up and his sides hurt as well as nearly falling over himself. However soon after Iken felt bad for the little outburst. Even though it was one of the funniest things he had ever seen. Both Sangjo and Ami seemed to do little more than blush at first, until Sangjo shakily picked himself back up to his feet. Iken looked at the two with a smug grin on his face, neither of them were in all that big of a hurry to separate from the others close embrace.

"Come on my friend, we'll get you back." said Iken trying to help. Walking towards Sangjo as the mermaid swam away, Iken put his shoulder under that of his closet friends. Lifting the majority of his friends weight off of his feet, Iken carried him towards the ship. "Have I told you that we're going to Fishman Island soon? Although, I don't think you'll be as happy going there as you would have been if I had told you a few hours ago." said Iken smugly as he nodded in the direction Ami had swan off in.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 am

Kangae would continuously block each strike one after another, not having any time to attack back. A rush of panic swept across Kangae's face as he realised that perhaps Myra had more hate in her memories than depression. Kangae looked at his sword. The place where Myra was striking was consecutively at the same point time after time and the Sabre began to crack due to the stress. Kangae's face began flushed with more panic as the sword began to crack and looked to try and find a weak spot that he could take advantage of. As Myra lifted her Chakram once more, Kangae flipped his sword to face inwards.
"Unholy Slam".
Kangae would rush forward, trying to slam into Myra and push his Sabre forward at the same time. The maximum damage the sword could possibly do was perhaps a scratch if dodged properly, but the Slam could possibly knock Myra over if not dodged.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 am

As Myra was once again about to strike down once again, she suddenly was winded after being pushed back some distance from the suprise slam from Kangae, and as she was wide open, trying to catch her breath, she suddenly realised her situation, and quickly started slashing wildly with her chakram. "I'll cut you up good!", she said cheerfully, grnning insanly with each attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Sangjo would have hugged Iken after hearing the news twice if the fact that he was injured and it would be awkward. It was nice of Iken to help him in his time of need. It was probably the few times that Iken and him talked since Kenji left. Sangjo was still hurt his friend could do this to him. Oh well it won't happen again. "Fishman island, the land of beautiful mermaids I can't wait! We should have a celebration. Wait Iken shouldn't we be worried I mean fishmen don't exactly like humans, and I doubt we would get a warm welcome down there." Then they came to steel's main flagship "Iken can I steer the ship? Please, I promise I'll behave once we get to fishman island."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Kangae began to extremely panic, sweat dripping down his face. Kangae continues to block each strike with his Saber, though with each strike, the sword would slowly begin to crack more and more with the panic on Kangae's face showing more and more; I'm done for, might as well surrender while I can keep my life.
Kangae would jump backwards, but just before he does so, another attack of the Chakram would come down and break the Saber just before Kangae managed to jump out of the way, his chest becoming hit as he jumps; "Fine...I give. You win."
Kangae would throw the broken sword hilt onto the ground, smiling once again, stepping out of his "serious mode".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Naomi's jaw fell open. "Awwww AGAIN?!!!" she said in a dramatic voice, she didn't really feel like packing up all of her things again, that meant she would need to unpack soon as well, in the ship where they were going to.. apparently somewhere with the captain! Naomi indeed was happy that she was getting to go with Iken and Thor, and some other people to another part, and she would get to know them more, which was only more awesome.

In the end Naomi smiled at Thor and nodded, she would be too lazy to pack but everything that happened after that would be awesome and interesting so it only seemed worth it, besides, it wasn't like she had lots of stuff... ok she did have lots of stuff, but it wouldn't take that much time to pack.. it was impossible to take that much time, and she wouldn't have to work on it alone, Thor had said that he would help her and that meant a lot to Naomi, since she didn't really like packing and unpacking.. specially twice the same day, and that was exactly what she was going to do! isn't it great?

"I'll be packing then.. you need to help me!!!!" she yelled as she went to her room and started packing again, she really really felt too lazy to do so but it was the only way for them to go faster, and it would be awesome adventures, and everything, and Naomi wanted that to happen, not boring packing time, which sucked for her, and she also wanted to spend time with Iken and Thor, so she worked hard to pack fast and she ended up doing it without Thor's help, which was needed actually, because it wasn't going to fit in again but in the end Naomi had to actually sit on her bag so it zipped.

When she finished packing she went to Thor's bedroom, in the end she didn't even knock and entered it, she had her bag on her back and was barely standing, since it was really heavy, Naomi hadn't noticed that her bag was that heavy before, maybe it was her mood that didn't let her notice that, but anyway, she entered Thor's bedroom, without knocking and grinned at Thor.

"Lazy bum, I finished packing, and without your help, ain't I great?" she said in a mocking voice as she sat on his bed, hoping he wouldn't mind, neither her sitting on his bed nor her calling him a lazy bum, since he actually took a while to go and help her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Thor smiled to Naomi as she ran to her bedroom to begin packing. He liked her, she was funny and really cute. He sighed, not really wanting to help her right now, and began to get up when Naomi ran back into the room and sat on his bed. A little comical sweat bead rolled down his forehead because of how quickly she packed. Thor laughed and smiled to her.

"Yeah, your something" he said, smiling to her.

He looked at her strangely because she was sitting on his bed, but whatever. Thor then got up and walked to where Iken and Sango were, hoping Naomi would follow. Thor then went up to Iken and smiled.

"Iken-sama, since I'm going with you, I think Naomi should come too, since she is new to the crew and she wouldn't have anywhere else to go if she stayed." he said
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Monty was surprised when Iken told him they were going to fishman island. There were lots of mermen and fishmen like him there. There were gorgeous mermaids there too! He was kind of happy, but it also reminded him of his dead parents... but he decided to disipate that thoughts of his mind. He walked around and watched the fight between Myra and Kangae, it seemed cool. This was the day, that Monty felt in family after many years... since he had lost his teacher by the hands of the marines. Then Monty turned and looked for Iken, then approached him.

"Captain Iken, I am going to fishman island too right?" -Monty asked him with a smile. -"Are we going for some reason in special?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 am

Myra's grin and onslaught of attacks imedietly faded away as soon as Kangae surrendered, looking at him in disapointment. "Damn no killing rule, could of slaughtered you easy beacuase of that. Someitmes I think I joined the wrong crew.", she complained as re sheathed her giant chakram. "Alright, Iken dosen't quite owe me one anymore, maybe. Well better catch up with the rest of those goodies.", she compained somemore, as she indicated for Kangae to follow her, as she walked after where she last saw Iken head off to.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Ami perked up suddenly, looking up at Iken from where she sat on the deck, at the mention of Fishman Island.
"That's my home-island!" she squealed gleefully. "That's where we're headed? Oh yay! I can introduce you to all of my family!" She tilted her head and looked up at Sangjo reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'll make sure that nobody says anything mean to any of you. Not all fishfolk and merfolk are prejudiced against humans..." Ami shrugged with a giggle. "I mean look at me! I like humans a lot!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Naomi smiled and was surprised when Thor suddenly left, she wasn't really sure on whether to follow him or not, but she ended up deciding that she would follow him, just in case he had wanted her to follow him, if that was not the case though, Thor might think Naomi is a stalker, although Naomi couldn't care less about that, she was anything but a stalker.. and rapist, but anyway, she followed him and saw Iken and Sangjo, although she didn't know the later.

"Hello Iken-san, and .. well, I'm Naomi Yukimura, nice to meet you, who are you?" she asked politely, or so she wished to had sounded, since she didn't like to be rude, specially in front of Iken and Thor, guys who had her interest, and she also wasn't a rude girl to start with.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 pm

"Oh, I'll make sure you behave, merfolk already hate humans enough as it is." Iken said. After Sangjo's request, Iken looked at him before walking him over to the helm of the ship. "Sure thing, although the controls maybe a bit more complicated than what you're used to." said Iken. Iken then pointed at a board with buttons and levers with the screen attached to it. The wheel and the computer system that ran the ship was house in a small shack like buildings with windows on all four sides. "Just make sure you don't touch anything other than wheel and you should be okay. said Iken walking back out onto the deck.

Just as Iken took a couple steps onto the deck, he was approached by two people. They were no other than Thor and Monty, the first division commander and a member of his fishman division. Both the the two came to him with questions about the trip to Fishman Island. "Gee word sure spreads fast around here." he said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, you're coming with, and Naomi as well. We'll take the flag ship, and leave the division ships in the cove here until we return." said Iken telling them what they needed to know.

As the sounds of metal objects clashing stopped, a grin spread across Iken's face. Looking down from the deck, Iken yelled out to Myra and Kangae. "Good job you two, your division commander has your missions. So report to him, also Myra you'll have to show him to the ship. He's in your division now, so you'll be spending a lot of time together." Iken said with a smug grin spreading across his face. "Oh and one more thing, Myra, thank you for not killing him." said Iken before he forgot to.

As Ami spoke, Iken listened to the young mermaid speak of her home island of Fishman Island. "Yeah, we're going to Fishman Island to meet up with a friend of mine. He's going to train your division for a while, while I train with Sangjo. Hehe, I would love to meet you're family, especially if they're all as beautiful and graceful as you." Iken said with a smile. As Ami directed her comment to Sangjo, Iken looked in his direction as well. "You're truly an idol that others should look to, fishman, merfolk, and humans alike. You judge not by looks, but by their actions." Iken said with a serious tone. Turing his head to look at his crew, Iken felt a sense of pride. All of the sudden Iken snapped his head back, turning his attention to Ami again. "Ami, be careful of men, fishman and human alike. You seem trusting, so just be careful." Iken warned as he remembered the nature of his friend.

"Oh I there Naomi." Iken said with a wave and a big smile. Putting his arm down and opening his eyes, Iken looked at Naomi. "How are you adjusting to the crew?" asked the captain. "Oh that reminds me, you two can pick out whatever rooms you want. This ship is more than big enough for everyone to have their own room." said Iken pointing towards the hatch the led down below deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Sangjo smiled looking overboard toward Ami "Well if they are as nice as you Ami I'm we will have a great time. I can't wait to meet your family. You know what I still have one good arm I can play some music. Its time to celebrate. Ami would care to join me in a song? Its not everyday we go to fishman island" Sangjo went toward his paino which was still in top despite him not playing for him not playing for awhile. He turned to Iken wanting to play music before steering the ship toward fishman island "Iken, let me just a few songs before we go. I think the crew needs to cut loose before heading toward the deep ocea. Anybody got any requests? If not I'm going to sing Bon Voyage." Sango then began playing his piano with one hand while singing the words

BON VOYAGE!

Have the courage, set sail and believe and we will see
A glimpse of the sun rising on a tomorrow.

Back when we first started, we had separate horizon
Sailed toward different dreams.
Things have changed now
For together we found we look through the spyglass and see,
And we know, that our hearts have brought us here.
Where the compass points out destiny,
There’s no looking back, take the helm with me!
Bon Voyage!

We cast off all our troubles, forget the past.
Though the future’s unclear
We still can smile we know we’ll get there.
No regrets!

Every tear that we cry only helps our dreams come true.
You and those dreams are precious in my life.
A glimpse of the sun rising on a tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Monty smiled at captain Iken. So the fishman division was going to train with a friend of Iken's... that seemed cool. Monty had to get better in his fighting and had to get skillful. He enjoyed Sangjo's song as he sang and played the piano, he then went to the edge of the water and walked alone... even tho he was alone, because no one talked to him, he didn't feel lonely. Well... maybe a little bit, because no one talked to him, but still. He sat on the floor and looked at his crew. It seemed full of strong, happy people. Monty walked into the water to try one of his new attacks.

"Tsubushimasu Hone Keru"- Monty exclaimed as he performed a powerfull kick in the water in direction to a rock of the coast. The kick unleashed a shot of water taht hit he rock, making an impact hole and making it crack. Yes, he had gotten stronger while practicing, but he needed to get better. Monty sat on the floor, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 am

"Haha, that's fine my friend, you and Ami can play and sing to your hearts content." Iken said with a big smile. Looking around, Iken noticed a few members sulking about the shore and other ships. A frown replaced Iken's usual smile as he looked upon them. "Everyone have some fun and enjoy yourselves. Eh, ladies you'll have to excuse me, I'll be back in a bit" Iken said. Just as Iken turned around to walk away a few servants brought out food and spirits for the crew to enjoy. Then like that, in a flash, Iken was gone from the deck of the ship.

A gust of wind caused the sand to softly pelt Monty's back as he stood on the edge of the water. "That's a mighty nice attack you've got there." Iken said soon after he reappeared behind Monty. "Anyway, you should get on the ship and enjoy yourself before we go to Fishman Island. We're heading out as soon as the song are over. Well I have to go talk to Alphonse and Maletrix as well, so I'll count on you to get on the ship." Ike said to the powerful fishman.

Walking forward, Iken walked into the water, well at least it looked like he was. After few more feet it became apparent that Iken wasn't walking in, but on the water using a variation of Geppou he had come up with. Soon Iken began to rise up into the air as if he was climbing an invisible ladder into the sky. Making his way to up towards Maletrix, Iken stopped midair near Maletrix's location. "Maletrix, I need you to get on our flag ship, so we can head out to Fishman Island. Plus this way you can get to know the people in your division so you can be a better commander." Iken said with a serious tone. "I have to talk to Alphonse, so if it has to be, make my request an order." said Iken turning around and speeding towards Alphonse.

Landing on the deck of the fourth division ship with a thud, Iken looked around for Alphonse. Finding the man sitting under the crows nest and staring out to the ocean, Iken stood up straight. Walking over to Alphonse the boards under his feet creaked. "Alphonse, my friend, the loss of Sarah was hard on all of us. You especially, my friend. I hope you will find comfort in knowing that death is only a stage in the grand theme of things. She will be missed greatly, but we need to move on. It's okay to be sad or angry, but it's not alright to sit around and waste away. Alphonse, she loved you, now come with me and lets have a drink. I think that's what Sarah would have wanted for you." Iken said walking close. Extending his arm, Iken offered his hand to his nakama in order to help him up.

[Luke]

Walking up to Myra and Kangae, Luke threw the sword-less man a new saber. The grade of the new sword was a step above the previous one, so it would break as easily. "You two need to head to the submarine, so we can get our mission debriefs from Kiba." said Luke as he walked by. All of the sudden Luke stopped turning around looking at Myra and Kangae. "I'm head ahead, you two love birds should come when your done doing whatever." Luke said with a smug grin. Vanishing from their view, Luke made his way to the vessel.

[Benjamin]

The large giant scuffled his feet along causing the dirt and dust to swirl up into the air. Making his way to the flag ship, Benjamin climbed on sitting on the large upper deck. Even with the giant sitting aboard there was more than enough room for the entire crew. In actuality the ship actually made the giant look small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next