One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Agthala

Agthala

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Kangae ran to where the singing was coming from, he managed to get their before the singing stopped. He kept a straight posture yet was still panting slightly from the speed he was running at.
"I heard [Heavy Pant] beautiful [Heavy Pant] singing." Kangae puts his right hand on his waist with his left hand resting on the hilt of his Sabre. Kangae would look towards the group again, having more hold over his breathing; "Who was singing?"
Kangae would look around the group, noticing Iken and Myra, but that would be it. Kangae would glare at Myra for a long time before continuing looking around the group, remembering that she infact wanted to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Monty returned Ami the hug when she hugged him, but he was a little surprised, he didnt recieve much affection from anyone since his parents had died... When he was a small kid. Monty listened, interested in what Ami had done while they were separated. Oooh, so she had been with her family... Monty didnt need to go anywhere to be with his family, Steel Village was his family now. It was good that she didnt have any touble getting here.

"Oh, no, you didnt miss much, there was this talk between Captain Iken and Anubis... You know another one of the yonkous."-Monty told Amphirite, it seemed like somehing she had to know, then Ami saluted... Captain Iken himself, who had congratulated Ami for the lovely piece she had been singing. Monty had a lot of respect for this man in psrticular, because he was the captain of this whole crew.

"Ca- Captain Iken!"-Monty greeted Iken, turning around. Hr had Alphonse over his shoulders.-"It's a pleasure... I am sure we havent met directly before, I am Monty Finbreak, from the fishman division."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

The little mermaid, tilted her head at Myra's statement for a moment and then grinned with a girlish little giggle. "Well, he's better off knocked out than dead. I wonder if being knocked out is like falling asleep...only painful-er..."
Ami suddenly cocked her head up, looking around at the sound of a familiar voice. She beamed again at the sight of her friend from the first division, Thor and waved back over to him, eagerly. "Hi Thor! I haven't seen you in such a long time! It's nice to see you again!"
The young mermaid was suddenly enjoying getting to see her old crewmates again- as well as meet some new people.

Suddenly a man with a sabre in his belt ran towards the group, panting heavily from what appeared to be a strenuous run.
Ami blushed at his words. "The singing? That was me." She dropped her chin, her cheeks a soft pink. "I'm glad you thought that it was beautiful. I enjoy entertaining people...As a musician though, it's only natural that I want to please my audience...and improve my skills..."
She looked up at the weapon-wielding human known as Kangae , her big purple eyes, doe-like and curious. "My name is Amphirite Nereid. But no one calls me Amphirite! It's waaaaay too long and stuffy for my liking...so most people just call me Ami. What's your name, sir? I don't think we've met before..."
She raised an intrigued eyebrow at Monty's information. "Another of the yonkous? That's pretty interesting...Did it go well, Captain Iken?" Ami looked up at the Captain once more.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:56 pm

"That's nice, I'm glad you're doing well..." said Iken with a smile. "Haha, yeah you could say he's sleeping." Iken responded to Ami. Iken was smiling however a large bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face. In response to Myra Iken looked in her direction. The man squinted his eyes at her giving her and giving her the universal ("I'm watching you!") signal. With in another few moments Iken was smiling again, the man couldn't help but do so when around the people he considered family.

Amazingly enough the only thing that seemed to pry Thor off of Naomi, was another beautiful girl. Iken laughed at how much like Sangjo, Thor was, before face palming. That reminded Iken, where was Sangjo?, the man would normally be all over the mermaid by now. Iken knew for a fact that Sangjo wanted to marry a mermaid, and that was one of the actual reason Iken was going on the trip to Fishman Island. Iken always wanted his crew to achieve their goals, even ones that could potentially cause them to leave the crew. For Iken, his crews happiness was the true goal.

Once again Iken was taken out of his train of thought by a new comer, this time it was Kangae. Iken had met the man earlier before he had stopped Alphonse, it seemed the man hadn't waited for Iken or stayed with Sangjo. Kangae didn't seem to follow directions very well and seemed like he could be pretty strong. At that moment Iken made a decision about the man and turned toward him. "Hey stranger, join my crew!" Iken exclaimed out of nowhere.

"Hi'ya Monty, it's nice to meet you in person." Iken said reaching out for the fishman's hand. Taking Monty's hand Iken shook it with out hesitation or resentment that a lot of humans would have with touching a fishman. That was one of the special things about Iken, he didn't care what you were on the outside, he only cared what was truly on the inside. After a small pause Iken looked out to the ocean. "It's to bad he thinks he has to stay out there." Iken said looking at the division commander of the fishman division, who was flying around.

Pulled out of his day dream of all of his crew living happily together by Ami's soft words Iken once again looked towards the young mermaid. She had inquired about the meeting with Anubis, one of the other Yonkou. Iken could only give off a grin at her question. "Well no fights broke out, and no one was assassinated. So I suppose overall it went well, although the mood was kind of a downer." said Iken as the grin left his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Sangjo heard such a beautiful voice which wasn't his. It was soft almost angelic. Most of all it was his favorite song from the ole days Bink Sake. Not many pirates knew songs like those. Sangjo must find the singer who had such great tastes. Not mention this even called for duet. Sangjo was board of playing alone. He limped there by himself hoping to meet the new musician. Iken never told him about hiring another musician Sangjo was very curious to see him. Only find that as he walked to the soft sands of the beach only to see Iken clapping for a woman swimming in water....what could it be? Sangjo nearly passed out. His dreams of meeting such a creature of myth. Sangjo tired to clap too, only the bandages kinda got it in the way.

"I have never heard such a beautiful singing in all my life. You my dear have a voice that could make the greatest of poets listen in envy. I'm sangjo, musician of the steel pirates." Sangjo said still in awe to see such a beauty. He reached out his hand to meet hers, and hopefully follow it by a kiss "Iken you never told me we had such fine edition on our crew. Milady can I just say that you make Athena's appearance lack compare to yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Monty smiled when Iken took his hand without any kind of scare or disgust. Monty, who didnt trust people easily, had learned to have some more love and trust to humans because of people like Iken. People like this make him feel that he was actually important and not different from the others, and thats what he liked: equality. Not racism.

"Yeah its a pity that he thinks that..."- Monty said looking at Maletrix something far from them. Monty didnt really know if he should talk to someone else... so he decided to keep talking to Iken. -"Maletrix can be a nice guy too, tho. -he decided to change the conversation- Before I came to Rose Island, I was training on some new techniques and developments of my fishman karate and strongness. I hope I can keep up with the crew..."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Kangae would look at Ami, blushing slightly for making her blush; "Sorry, I..Um...Didn't mean to embarrass you." Kangae would shake his head to the sides firmly, the blushing ceasing. "But as a musician, you were brilliant, and as for my name, I am Kangae "Black-Eye" Haka. Don't ask me about the nick-name, it's a very long story...Kind of."

Kangae would look towards Iken who had suddenly burst out, asking him to join his crew. Kangae would take on a more serious expression, looking at Iken, he would draw his Sabre slightly; "Not to crash down on the happy mood, but I cannot join a crew where the captain is weaker than me. Even though I've heard that you are a Yonko several times, yet even after hearing this, I still wish for this. This would be a friendly match, first one to be knocked out or pinned down would be the victor. "
Kangae would continue to look at Iken, waiting for his response, having the blunt of his Sabre resting on his shoulder, wielding it in his right hand. A quick flash of black would appear in his eyes before disappearing just as quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Thor heard Ami call back to him, which suprised him greatly. He got up and ran over to Ami, but saw that about half the crew was flirting with her. Awh well he thought I'll catch up with her later. Thor then looked around to find someone to talk to. Naiomi? No, she hadn't even responded to him for awhile. He looked around again, no one else really knew him. He sighed, then sat back down and continued practicing energy manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Leaping out of the way, Iken was surprised an injured man could move so fast. Although nothing about Sangjo should surprise Iken anymore, his motivation was apparent. Iken couldn't help but laugh at his first mate, his charm was very transparent at what he was trying to do with it. "Well, well, you finally show up. A beautiful woman and no Sangjo, I was about to start searching for you." Iken said jokingly.

Iken's attention soon went back to Monty as their conversation about Maletrix continued. "Yeah, he's a good guy, just a little shy." said Iken looking back out at his nakama. After Monty changed the subject, Iken turned his attention once again. "Oh that's good, we need to constantly polish our skills in order to survive in this world." said Iken. After a few moments Iken, spoke once again. "That actually reminds me, we're going to fishman island as soon as we're done here." Iken just remembering to tell him.

With what he needed to say having been said, Iken looked towards Kangae who had just challenged him. "If that's what it takes, then I'll fight you." said Iken. Noticing the flash of black in the eyes of his opponent, Iken immediately looked away. From this Iken figured Kangae has some type of devil fruit that dealt with the visual spectrum. Just to make sure he didn't do anything that would hurt Iken during the battle, Iken himself closed his eyes. Using his senses, while grabbing the hilt of his lightning blade, Iken made sure nothing had happened when he seen Kangae's eyes turn black, in that instant. When he was satisfied, Iken let go of the hilt of his lightning sword only to grab the hilt of his new sword. In this battle Iken knew he would have to keep an eye on Kangae's eye while not making direct eye contact. Despite making little to no sense, Iken still knew he had to do it somehow. "Well come at me then." Iken said wanting to judge the speed of his opponent firstly.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 am

As Myra watched unintrested of the exchange between the crew mates, there was one conversation that intrested her, and that was the disicion of a battle between Kangae and Iken. Myra grinned her usual sick smile, as if she had just jeard a rather disgusting joke, and stood in front of Iken. "Now, now, big boss, you don't need to beat this guy up, let me fight him, after all, you owe me one just like Luke, you nick my prey, I nick yours.", she said rather sweetly, but with hints of aggresion, and a look in her eyes which said she needed this. "After all, if he can't even beat a non comanding officer of the secret divison, he couldn't stand a chance aginst one of the bosses, let alone you.", she added as she unsheathed her trusty giant chakram, staring at Kangae in oure blood lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 am

Naomi had been thinking that joining Thor's division would be a great idea, she would have loved to, and was wondering if she could, she was so inmersed in her thoughts that she didn't notice everything that had happened after Thor had said that.

Once she had finished thinking about Thor's proposal of joining his division, she looked around to find Thor wasn't there anymore, he was walking around the field, doing some weird things, Naomi really didn't know what the hell was that, but she hoped that Thor wasn't mad, because she only had been thinking about his offer, and when she concentraded, an earthquake could happen and she wouldn't notice.

Naomi went to Thor and poked him in the shoulder. "I would love to join your division, sorry I didn't respond earlier but I was thinking about it" she said in an honest tone, she hoped that Thor will believe her, because she only said the truth and the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 am

Thor looked up to see Naomi, who told him she would love to join his division. Thor smiled, suddenly in a better mood, he had someone to talk to and wasn't bored. Thor nodded to Naomi and smiled.

"Ok" he said smiling "I guess I should show you where you'll be sleeping on the ship, if you want" he asked, hoping she would except his invitation and give Thor something to do

He got up and began walking to the ship, and signaled Naomi to follow him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 am

Naomi nodded and smiled childishly, she followed Thor and speeded up so she would besides him. Naomi already thought that Thor was a nice guy, she liked him, nothing romantically of course, not yet.

She knew herself, and with a guy like Thor or Iken, she would easily fall for them, although she knew she needed to get to know them better before deciding which one she liked, and if one of them was of her liking, because it's not like this narrator can actually decide that, Naomi is who decides who she likes.

Anyway, Naomi thought of things to say to Thor, but couldn't find something that good, until she thought of asking what his powers were. "So.. what are your powers?" she asked nicely, with a smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Thor walked to the ship and thought. He really liked Naomi, I mean, not like that but she seemed nice. Thor then heard Naomi talk. He looked over at Naomi and smiled. He then held out his hands, and his famous blue energy appeared.

"I use a devils fruit also, I honestly still don't know what to call this other than 'energy'" Thor said, then throwing the decently small ball of energy at a very thick tree, cutting a sizable hole through it.

Thor than formed the energy around his arm, showing that he could also control it. He then left all the energy and sighed. They then reached the first division ship, which was very sizable, as it had to fit Ben. As this was a normal ship meant for one pirate crew, there were two rooms, one for the captain and one for first mate. Then below deck is where been slept. Thor then showed Naomi the first mate's room, a decently large on with a bed, desk, dresser, bathroom and plenty of space for personal belongings.

"There you are" Thor said smiling
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Iken looked at Myra and squinted his eyes at her before crossing his arms. Alphonse's unconscious body rested steadily on Iken's shoulders even without the support of Iken's hands holding him. The whole time Iken was preparing for battle he had the man on his shoulders, as if he didn't mind the extra weight on him. With a sigh Iken nodded at Myra before he began to speak to her. "Fine, you can fight him if it all right with him. Just don't kill him, I did ask him to join the crew not a morgue." said Iken sheathing his sword and backing himself to the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Kangae looked at Iken as he sheathed his sword and allowed Myra to take his place. Kangae shook his head, not wanting to fight ever last person but would fight her anyway; "Fine, I shall fight you, but like I said; No killing. First one to be knocked out or pinned down would lose and by pinned down, I mean you could kill them as they lay on the floor if you wanted to. I can easily get back up if you walk away and attack you again..."
Kangae breath for a few seconds, looking towards Myra, hoping that she would get what he was saying. Kangae would grab onto the hilt of his sword; "Graveyard Style", Kangae would raise the sword above his head, "Screaming Strike!"
Kangae would slice downwards, creating a sharp gust of wind. The movement of the wind would be slightly visible but not greatly and the ground would seem to be becoming cut as the gust of air would head towards Myra. As the wind would travel, the sound of a high-pitch scream would be heard.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Ami nodded at Iken's comment, shrugging. "I guess a downer mood can be a bit of a disappointment." She then smiled brightly. "But it's good to hear that it all went well!"
Suddenly another human appeared. A man wearing bandages.
Ami couldn't help but blush even more at his flattery, a soft smile coming to her lips. "Thank you so much, Mr Sangjo! Music is my passion...so it's always good to know that I'm doing a good job of singing and playing!"
She took his hand and slipped out of the water, to sit up on the shoreline beside him, giving her purple fins a stretch before tilting her head innocently. "I don't know who Athena is...but you're a charming man." She giggled. "Thank you for your compliments." Ami pushed her damp black hair back over her shoulders with her free hand. "My name is Amphirite Nereid, but most people just call me "Ami"...I'm a musician too- from the Fishman Division..."

The young mermaid looked to Kangae, giving him a friendly smile and bowing her head politely. "It's nice to meet you, Kangae! Ah, and there's apologize for making me blush." She giggled. "I just feel a bit shy sometimes when people flatter me! Black-eye? That's an interesting nickname...but I won't ask about it if you don't want me to!" she added with a warm smile.

Seeing that Thor was preoccupied with another girl, Ami decided to catch up with him later and instead looked back to Sangjo- her hand still in his- the young mermaid always bubbly and perky. "So you said that you're a musician too? That's so cool! What instruments do you play? We should do a duet sometime! You must be amazing, being the main musician of the whole crew...I'd love to learn from you. I did most of my training on Fishman Island, so I'd love some more experience..."

Suddenly Ami jumped and gave a little squeak of surprise when Kangae attacked Myra- frightened at the sight of intense violence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Sangjo couldn't help but laugh hearing the mermaid compliment him claiming that he was amazing even charming at one point. Ami was probably the first woman to call him those words. "Well Ami I'm glad to meet you welcome to the crew. I play the paino while on the ship, and the guitar on land. That way I can supply my crew with music wherever I go. I'll be glad to do you....I mean a duet with you. The way you sang the Bink Sake brought back memories from the old days." Sangjo felt different about Ami that he did about other women. He felt like he had finally found a companion he can relate to since kenji left. Then a fight started. Sangjo stood in frong of Ami in order to protect her despite his damaged state.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Ami was slightly stunned when Sangjo took up a place between her and the ensuing violence.
"It's like he's trying to protect me," she thought with a kind of awe. This man had only just met her and already he was being so nice to her! She smiled, feeling a warmth grow in her stomach as she looked up at him.

She lightly tugged him back to look at her, shaking a little but trying her best to not get involved in the fight. Her interest in music had suddenly taken over. "Ah, the piano is a beautiful instrument! And the guitar is lovely and versatile too! I play a stringed instrument too. I play the harp. I also count my voice as an instrument- if you think about it, it's really the most powerful instrument that everybody possesses..." She beamed gleefully. " Yay! We'll duet together then, sometime! I love the song, Bink's Sake. My Baa-san- my grandma- back on my home: Fishman Island, used to travel the Grand Line rescuing sea-farers from drowning and she learned countless sea shanties and songs from all kinds of grateful pirates crews because learning music was all she wanted in return..."

Ami adjusted her violet sea-shell top as she spoke, giving her fins a gentle flick in the water. "I really wanted to travel the seas learning music too but after all the stories I had heard about the pirate crews of the seas, piracy kind of...had a "calling" for me. When I first heard Bink's Sake, I just felt a kind of connection to it." She giggled. "I don't know. That sound silly, doesn't it? But that's just the way it happened for me...I was lucky to meet Captain Iken though. Not many mermaids want to go into piracy for any reason...and well, I didn't really know too many crews. The Fishmen Pirates were alright but they seemed a bit too serious for me...and then I went to Arlong Park for a while..." Ami frowned, shaking her head. "But those fishmen weren't nice to me at all...or maybe sometimes a little too nice..."

She perked up again, smiling. "But now, of course, everything's alright! I'm here and living my dreams out! That's what counts!" Ami gave Sangjo a warm, soft-eyed look. "So how did your interest in music begin? And how did you come to join Steel Village, may I ask, please?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:17 am

Myra looked at Iken in annoyance for a moment when he said 'no' before her faviroute word, but carried on grinning at Kangae. As Myra listened to Kangae exp[lain the rules, she merely nodded impatiently replying quickly; "Yes, yes, when it looks like I could easily kill you I win, got it.", waiting for Kangae to move first and watched puzzled for a few moments as he slashed the at the air, seemingly doing nothing, until she remembered that some powerful swordsmen managed to even turn the air razor sharp, and rolled to the side quickly, though not without the back of her legs being cut, causing her to stumble a little when she tried to get back on her feet, as blood dripped out of the wounds, much to her suprise. "Hmmm your good with swords then. My turn!", she commented, before quickly feinting a slash at the side of Kangae, before speedily cutting downwards with her giant chakram.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:14 am

Sangjo looked at her with concerning eyes "Well you don't have to worry about fishmen no more. I'll protect....I mean we'll protect you. You are outr nakama now. The men here are gentlemen who would never be impolite to a lady, and if they are to you I'll drop kick them before you know it."

Sangjo was pulled back by her question. His story was not a good one, but he decided to withhold some of sad details "Well I loved music ever since I was a child. You see I was recruited by the Northern Winds pirates. One day we had caught on some unfavorable winds. The ship wouldn't move for weeks, and we didn't have a musician. Well I found an old piano and by using memory of the sounds each key made I taught myself how to play. Soon the crew had a party which caused the ship to start moving. For that point I play to lift the spirit of my crew. Then me and former nakama drifted apart. I was lonely without my old nakama, until Iken found me. We have together ever since. My dream is learn how to play ever instrument in the world so I may play for Iken, and to sail the seas forever." Sangjo left out the mermaid part of his dreams, because he didn't want to come off as vulgar or disgusting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:17 am

Naomi looked a Thor's devil fruit powers, she was amazed, she loved his power of 'energy', and was really interested in it, it was just so beautiful, the ball of energy which shone and everything, Naomi thought about her devil fruit power, although it was indeed powerful, she still didn't find it cool, I mean, she didn't find it as beautiful as Thor's.

She followed Thor around the ship and looked at her room, it was the first mate's room and it was awesome, beautiful, she just loved it. She looked at Thor, her eyes were sparkling because she really really liked the room, so she looked at Thor with that look a child has while opening his christmas gifts.

"Is this really my room..?" she asked innocently, she really didn't expect to get such an awesome room, she was thinking about how she would get a small room with almost nothing or something like that, so she was really surprised of the looks of her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Thor looked at her and smiled, she obviously hadn't had a room like this before, or at least in awhile. He looked down at Naomi and grinned.

"Yup, its your room" he said "I'll leave you to getting settled and such, I'll be in the next room over if you need something"

And with that Thor left Naomi to herself and walked to the next room over; his. It was slightly larger then Naomi's, and basically had the same things as her room. It had a desk, bed, dresser, bathroom, closet and shelfs and such. Of course his room has slightly more decorated. He had a couple books on his shelf and a set of brass knuckles that belonged to his late friend Zed. He then grabbed a book and sat on his bed, and began reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Naomi was happy, she didn't really expect to get this room, and she was really happy, really really happy, she smiled at Thor and jumped on her bed as he left to his room, once she had finished jumping on her bed, she took out the stuff that she had in her bag.

T-shirts, pants, skirts, and different things necessary for a girl were inside, which ended up being on the bed, Naomi put them in order, the clothes in the dresser, and everything in it's proper place.

Once she was finished with putting things in order she thought about what she would do now, she was bored, since she had finished everything she had to do, although there were some books that she hadn't finished reading, some that she hadn't even started reading, but she didn't really feel like reading right now.

So Naomi thought about visiting Thor's bedroom, maybe that would make her less bored, Naomi exited her bedroom and went to Thor's which was right besides hers, she knocked on the door and waited for Thor to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Thor heard a knock at his door, so he got up and put the book he was reading, which happened to be about cooking, down and walked up to the door. He had been reading that book because he wanted to become a cook. He had wanted to do this ever since Zed died to remember him by, but had never really cooked much. Anyways, he was 90% sure it was Naomi, and he was right. He opened the door and saw Naomi sitting there and smiled.

"Hey" he said "Need something already?" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next