One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Iken stood upon the shores of Rose Island, an island the crew had visited one before. It was a time when the Steel was a mightier crew with many more members. Since then a series of failed island takeovers has seriously damaged the crew. Members have gone mission, deserted, or just plain retired from the the life of a Yonkou pirate. Since the recent events all of the Steel had been separated, Iken eagerly awaited the remainder of the crew, as the divisions slowly made their way to the island.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

- Past -
Alphonse had left the Island after hearing a report from Iken to return to Rose Island, his ambition to take over the island seemed too late to accomplish now.

- Current -
Alphonse had woken up, Next to Sarah and tired of the long voyage, the crew had seen better days, having Zero Black leg Disappear from his post before he had returned, Division 2 had come with Alphonse. The suitcases made of Metal were both beside Alphonse's bed, as he got off the bed slowly he appeared only in his boxers, Going to the closet and pulling out Black army like pants and wearing them with his Black coat. He was not looking forward to meeting Iken the first time, failing his first mission and making a Mockery of the steel village name. Alphonse would take whatever punishment for his wrong doings.

Alphonse got Food ready, Thor (the old division commander) had left a very good amount before he left, but he had supplied most of the drinks with Milk, he of course drank it all and prepared himself a sandwich, waiting for Sarah to wake-up. In the distance, as he saw from the window, was Rose island, in but a few minutes, they could arrive and Alphonse would face Iken as a Division Commander for the first Time.

Alphonse waited for Sarah to wake up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Sangjo arrived to Rose Island bandaged around his left arm and some of his left side. After the fight with Kenjiro, Sangjo was too ashamed to see Iken again. He lost the battle with him and brought shame to the Steel pirates. He walked up to the island in order to tell his captain. He would take any punishment Iken would dish out. If wanted to beat Sangjo would take every blow. If he wanted to kick Sangjo out the crew then he would go without a fight. Anything just to relieve the guilt of losing and overall failing his captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 am

sarah woke up from a slumber a noticed alphonse was already awake and moving and she thought (He needs to relax more). she got up and didnt changed out of night clothing to find alphonse and when she did she hugged him and said "good morning, how are you my love? " she then kissed him on the lips and said "cant you just relax in the morning and stay in bed?" she the came from behind and hugged him and took a bite from his sandwich. she then asked "where are we going?" she let go and started to get changed and got changed into
Spoiler:
she then asked alphonse "what do you think sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Alphonse noticed Sarah had woken up, she asked him a series of questions from which he answered one after another. Kissing her lips and watching her take a bite from his sandwich, which made him smile for the first time in days. "I am fine Sarah, thank you for worrying about me, and no I don't think i should take my defeat in Brightwood so lightly, I can't relax while it was my fault we failed." She asked him where they were going. "we are heading towards Rose Island again to meet with Iken.

Alphonse looked away as she changed, trying not to peek at her while she was changing. After she finished she asked for his opinion, from which he responded. "You look beautiful Sarah.. " Alphonse blushed a little bit and looked away, standing up and heading towards the outside. "We are almost in the island." He decided to try and not show her he had blushed, trying to cover it with his long black hair. He moved forward eventually leaving outside. The island was peaceful looking this time, and even had a few Seagulls flying in the sky, the sky it self was sunny. Alphonse finished his sandwich and brought a bottle of Milk with him upstairs.

He continued gulping it down as he looked at the distance, there was Iken..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Naomi was walking around the shore of Rose Island, she had been here searching for some powerful crew, but up to now, nothing. She hoped that someday this would change, a lucky day like she would call it, and join a crew finally, but until then she'll have to take small jobs killing people, cruelly or not cruelly depending on how the person that asked for the murdering wanted it, sometimes, they didn't even care, they just wanted the person dead, didn't care about the means she would kill them. They just wanted them dead.

'I wish I would join a crew already, it's been years since I've been searching for one, how is it possible that I still haven't crossed one's way? I mean, a powerful one ways? ... it might be because they're never really near, I guess' she thought while walking, seeing the beautiful sea, then she turned to see in front.

Suddenly, Naomi saw this guy standing over the shores, looking at the ocean as well, she smiled and thought of approaching this guy, she then noticed the gigantic sword he had. She cautiously approached him and smiled slightly. "Hello.." she said, since she was pretty much intimidated by the giant sword.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 pm

- Past -

After being unconscious for several days Takumi awoke on the now sailing ship. He made a quick recovery because of the good care of his crewmembers. The sudden disappearance of Zero came as a shock to him. He was told by his crewmates he had ordered them to take care of him but apparently nobody saw when or where he left. Though taken aback by Zero's disappearance and the failure of their mission he was determined to get stronger, with or without help.

- Current -

Takumi was standing on the deck of the ship, unable to sleep because of his nervousness. He couldn't help blaming himself for Zero disappearing. Although it made no sense at all, he linked Zero's challenge and his close escape from death to his disappearance. Because of that his sense of happiness at seeing Iken again was accompined by a sting of guilt in his stomach.
Looking around he saw Alphonse and Sarah standing on deck as well. "He must be going to the same thing I'm going through" Takumi thought to himself. Well, at least he won't be the only one feeling guilty over their failure. But this failure would always be there in his mind to remind him of why he had to get stronger, to prevent things like this from ever happening again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Thor sighed as the first diviswion ship pulled up. After a long time on Sundae Float, they found the mission was hopless and pulled out. Thor awoke early that morning and sat as he saw the island in the distance, and did so till they reached land. Thor then jumped on to shore

"The crew badass has arrived!" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

With Iken's senses he could sense everyone coming one way or anther. Looking over his shoulder Iken watched as a woman walked up to him, this could mean only one thing. She more than likely would have been looking for the Steel for some reason. Rose Island was a relativity small insignificant island without any type of population. The only few advantages to the island was that it was more or less an unknown and it's minuscule amount of natural resources.

"What are you doing here? This island has no human population other than my crew. I find it difficult to understand why such a lady as yourself would come here." Iken said continuing to watch the ocean.

From with in the shadows something or maybe someone was watching the whole exchange. With the massive amount of trees and rocks, the number of shadows in which the being could hide in was nearly endless. Even with all of the other Steel slowly entering the island the shadow watcher seemed to be transfixed on Iken and Naomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Sangjo walked up toward ths island and was surprised to see his old friends Alphonse and Sarah couldn't be too far away if memory serves right. Those we were together like two dogs in heat. He honestly missed the crew, and couldn't wait to reunite with them. "Oi Oi come on Alphone. Time to get up and meet Iken. You can get to your girlfriend later. Ha ha ha Owch!!!" Laughing too hard hurt his chest. Damn ken. Once his wounds were healed he would train to defeat him in order to restore honor to steel. Ahead was Iken and apparently a woman. Hearts appeared on his head as Sangjo ran toward her occasionally screaming in pain once and while from running while still burned.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Alphonse had landed on the island, upon arriving he jumped off the ship and was Greeted by Sangjo almost instantly. He was asked to go meet Iken, something he had never really had the pleasure of doing. He was titled the 4rth Division commander from a letter, and only saw Ikens face in the middle of battle. This was going to be his first time exchanging words with him. Alphonse moved on leaving Sarah enough time to get ready, she could very easily find him with her powerful nose. "Alright, Sangjo I'll go meet Iken with you."

Alphonse Followed Sangjo, and looked around.. Youri was nowhere to be found, had he left?.. ahead was Iken along with another girl alphonse didn't recognize. Sangjo immediately came after her, the rumors about him were correct. Alphonse couldn't help but sigh, but he couldn't help but smile that Sangjo at the same time.

Alphonse stopped Behind Sangjo whom was near Iken, Alphonse was quiet while around him.. what could he say? He had failed his mission and didn't deserve to have such powerful Nakama. He had his 2 swords on his sheath at the time, 2 Metal suitcases were following Alphonse as he was walking, floating in midair, Landing beside him on his left and right. Alphonse couldn't keep eye contact with Iken even as he stood 3 feet away from him, looking down instead.

Alphonse tried to concentrate on Sangjo beside him, it was not helping with the tension. Alphonse tried to keep his serious face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Naomi's eyes widened slightly at Iken's words, it wasn't because she was intimidated or anything, at least not anymore, but because he had said that he and his crew were the only human population of this island, she had not noticed that, she then noticed again other words from Iken, 'he and his crew', 'crew', for some reason, the crew word was only associated with pirates in Naomi's thinking, since Iken, at least for Naomi, didn't look like a Marine, so she thought it must be a pirate crew.

Her eyes shining with happiness, and her mouth slightly open in a cute way, which obviously wasn't on purpose, it wasn't. She smiled slightly then and went shy again. "Um.. can I join your crew?" she asked in a low voice to Iken, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 am

Iken watched as his crew assembled, the same old faces he had seen many times over and over again. However there were also newer members he only recognized from status reports. Iken smiled as he seen Sangjo attempt to run towards the new girl, it amused him. Even with the burns he received from Kenjiro, a man Iken considered as a close friend. He was even his first mate, the first to join his crew, no one had spent more time with Iken. Another man walked with Sangjo it was Alphonse, Iken only knew him through the progress reports he read.

Somewhat distracted by the severity of Sangjo's wounds it took Iken a bit of time to react to Naomi. Looking down Iken thought of everyone that had been lost, not only that but the new threat. Something was brewing on the horizon, Iken could feel it and it was something big. Someone else was coming to, it was someone Iken didn't expect to be coming. Although from what Iken had heard it did make sense as why he was coming. However that would all be something he needed to tackle in the future. Taking a deep breath Iken looked back at Naomi with a big smile.

"Sure you can join, it'll be nice to have another pretty lady on the crew, you'll make a good addition to the first division. Plus I'm sure Sangjo will be happy with this." Iken said with a small chuckle as he looked at the drooling Sangjo. "Sangjo" said Iken as Iken put his hand on Sangjo's uninjured shoulder. "I'm going to take you to an Island I know of with an Elder from my village. We're going to under go some one on one training, we're the two highest ranking members, we need to get stronger so no one can do this to us again." Iken said looking as at Sangjo's burns. "Alphonse, you'll go with Thor. Take anyone else you want with you, but yours and his powers seem like they could sync really well." Iken said with a confident smile. "Now don't rush off now, just stay here for now, I think we should greet our guests first." Iken said looking out to the sea.

Despite Iken's level of confidence it appeared as there was nothing there, nothing in the area of where Iken was looking. Iken had an aura of calm around him, however there was still something. It was like no matter how safe it felt around him there was still something deep down that was just plain dangerous. Even Sangjo wouldn't have felt this before, it almost seemed like something had changed in Iken. He would have seemed familiar and different at the same time, something that would seem rather confusing if one put thought into it.

"Oh that reminds me, Alphonse! I would like you to create a sword for me, with your powers you should be able to put one out with relative ease. I need something sturdy, sharp, and heavy enough to cut through anything I want it to. Can you do this for me?" Iken requested of his division commander.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:33 am

[[Over the sea near Rose island]]

A few ships sank into the abyss of the ocean as a lumbering vessel headed for Rose island. It was a ship that emitted feelings of tragedy and death. Of course the flag ship known as the Grim Death was one of legend. So many battles it had endured, so many trials and tribulations. It had survived them all. The man sitting on the throne on the ship was known as Anubis. It was very hard to not have heard of Anubis. Still some people forget what he could do. Anubis grinned as Best stood before him. "We are close to Rose island Anubis sama, are you sure you want to do this?" Best was within one of the divisions for Anubis. a former schichibukai during the old days.

Anubis grinned and then motioned "Yes yes it will be fine, i do not think he would risk it right now with all the happenings in the world currently. He will want to listen to what i have to say.. plus we have a contingency plan on the way."

Tanith growled twirling her hammer with her fingers "Anubis sama, let me and Lucas accompany you at least...." Anubis smiled at Tanith and the frail Lucas who nodded at the side " Very well, follow me.... into the unknown....."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:06 am

Alphonse was surprised at his captains request, it shocked him completely, he expected a bad responce.. or punishment for doing so horribly. It was his fault the 4rth and 2nd division couldn't take care of an island, Alphonse could not have imagined his captain was confident in Alphonse... he was a very forgiving man. Alphonse would do everything he could to make Ikens sword the best he could. Alphonse Nodded to Iken, stepping back a few steps. He took out his hands, making many metal plates around him, they all started to combine and turned into swords, 4 separate ones.

Each sword was taken metal from its edges in increasing its sharpness, the metal peaces scattered around Alphonse and dispersed. After continuing this process the swords sharpness was seen once a breeze rolled in and the swords howled at the air, as if cutting through it. Yet even after that Karasu removed more metal from the sides and strengthened it at the same time, each blade measured 4 feet in height and were thin. Alphonse combined them together making them fit perfectly as 1 sword, able to become 4 again by simply separating them. But for that to happen Alphonse needed to make the handle as well. By this point Alphonse was using all of his concentration to make the sword, and was getting headaches but he endured.

A metal like tube was created 6 inches tall, Alphonse put the 4 swords that became one on the Tube, which Alphonse shaped into a handle strong enough to withstand many blows of another supreme sword. The handle then was cut in 4 peaces from Up to Down, right where the 4 blades were separated allowing them to divide the 4 swords into a perfect '+' formation. The handle Itself makes the sword able to separate do to the shape it gives the 4 blades, with this the sword is made into a Windmill shuriken when separated. The handle was then covered in metal wire to help the wielder grab hold of the weapon.

The sword was still in the air and was put back to its original form, moving all of the swords back to its original basic sword form, the blade itself looked as if it were made of Glass, since the sword reflected perfectly the area around it. That sword looked perfectly like one sword, in reality it was 4 separate swords into one, once they were separated that Windmill Shuriken will rival the sharpness of even Sea Stone, and if thrown hard enough could Cut through it. Alphonse walked towards Iken, tired and handed him the sword.. it took all of his concentration to make it.

"The sword is 4 put into one, although in this form its defense is strong and is very sharp in its windmill form it is 4 times sharper, but in exchange is 4 times as fragile, a high grade sword could break it if hit from the top or bottom of the blade, but the edges are sharp enough to cut through wind and even Sea Stone if thrown hard enough. The Blade/Windmill is my gift for your kindness captain.." Alphonse the blade in his arm, to demonstrate its current sharpness he swung at the air, making a very noticeable swishing sound, the air was slightly cut even at the dullest stage, and Alphonse's inexperience with swords. Alphonse held the sword carefully and walked up to Iken, handing the sword over with both palms open. The handle of it being 6 inches at first, but stretched to 1 foot when made into a Shuriken.

"You will name your supreme sword, it is yours after all" to Alphonse that sword was to be named by its new master, not its creator. Alphonse to only make sure he would repair it when necessary, but nothing else, the true owner of the sword.. was Iken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 am

Cobalt could tell he was returning to Rose Island, he felt his body tingle, as the Graffiti Bomb made its way behind the flagship. Cobalt enjoyed the cool breeze which blew past his body. Cobalt's body stiffened as he remembered living there years ago, now he was a member of a Yonkou crew. Allot had happened to get him to this point and didn't regret any of it from eating a devil fruit to joining this crew. Cobalt didn't know what to expect when he once again set foot on the Island. Cobalt silently followed the flag ship in front happily following he felt some what unnerved but didn't know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Thor began walking until he found Iken, Sango and a girl. He walked up to them

"Oi, Iken Sama, first division is present" he said, then nodded to Sango, then looked at Naiomi "Hey" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:23 pm

sarah appeared behind alphonse and kissed him on the back off the neck and hugged him and wandered what he was doing and said to him "what we going to do ,when your are done here?" she wanted to spend some private time with alphonse because they werent able to have some in lots of time except while they slept . she then wrapped her arms around his chest/stomach her head and the back of his neck as she waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:35 pm

The fifth division of the Steel Village was closing in on Rose Island. They received Iken's retreat command over the Den Den Mushi lines and left Rotfest island in shambles. The fights that took place both in the island and inside their own submarine were extremely dangerous to all of the division members, they barely made it out. The defeat was also accompanied by the retirement of the division's captain, Youri, who was the second captain the fifth division lost.
Both of these events made the journey back to the crew's meeting place very shameful for Kiba. He was manning the control room as the serving navigator of the division, with all of his maps wide open around him, and Zurui resting on the command chair.

The ship finally arrived at Rose island, and Kiba docked it underwater, hidden behind a rock to keep it out of those who shouldn't see it sights. He pulled a lever to finish the docking sequence, with the anchor shooting down to the shallow water's floor. "We're here!" Kiba shouted into the hall of the submarine to his division members. "You can come out if you want!" He said. He then sat down in the command chair and rested his throbbing forehead on his palms. After Youri's depart, Kiba was left in charge of the division, both by Youri and Iken. This was a frightening task for the risk-o-phobic pirate, who was scarred before when he was left with the authority in his hands. With a head full of dilemas, and a splitting headache that was sprouted from his stress, he sighed. It was clear to him what he had to do: He had to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

The grim death closed in on the dock of Rose island. It was a huge ship lumbering over the dock. From above there was a plank set for Anubis to walk down from. He was accompanied by Tanith and Lucas at his side as he grinned. He sent King to go and scout the area. The hawk gliding in the sky majestically. Tanith then yelled "OI Anubis sama is here to see Iken, its not a war !!!!" Lucas was laughing as he heard Tanith , it was business as usual for her. Anubis then looked behind "Tell Cobalt to come as well, i want him to see how we handle this sort of thing, John... look after the ship wont you...." Anubis was referring to the giant in his crew.

Best spoke in his den den mushi to Cobalt "Cobalt kun, Anubis sama wants you to join him on Rose island now....."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 am

Iken took the blade from Alphonse gratefully, it was truly an awesome blade from an awesome man. The blade was heavier than normal, but this was nothing for Iken's level of strength and he would soon get used to it. Taking a swing with the sword Iken noticed it's potential to be a truly supreme sword. Another swing, this time however it was much harder and created a shockwave of energy that headed into the forests of the island. This test told Iken the sword was amazingly durable.

With a flick of his wrist the four blades separated into four equidistant blades. As the blades swung through the air a high pitched sound was created. This was caused from the thing blades cutting through the air it's self. With a swing of his arm Iken slashes forward with the blade sending out a sharp blade of air. The airblade drove into a bolder sitting at the edge of the forest, the top of the bolder slide off revealing a rather clean cut. Iken grinned as this blade would do well, a nice addition to his collection.

"Thank you Alphonse, this will work nicely in the upcoming battles." Iken stated with a large smile. Looking to Thor as he came up to the group and reported in. "Oh okay, that's good. I'm sending you and Alphonse away to train with each other. From what I've seen, it looking like your powers would sync rather well. Also you can take whom ever you want with you in addition. However, for now just stay here, we have someone that wants to talk to us." Iken said looking at Tanith as she emerged into everyone's view. After listening to the woman's request, Iken gave a small grin. "Sure, you're all welcome ashore the island." Iken said responding.

[Luke "The Marine's Assassin" Namikaze]

From with in the shadows of a tree that was an instant ago unoccupied, now lurked someone. It was a man in robes that covered his face and body completely. It was none other that the Marine Killing assassin himself, Luke of the Black Steel. The man wasn't moving and seem like no threat to anyone at such a point. It would just have been a shock to see a man appear out of nowhere like he did. At his side the man held a long black sheath, he was prepared to use it at a moments notice.

[Benjamin "The Savage" D Revenger]

Ben meandered down the path as he followed Thor, the leaves on the trees shook and branches snapped off as he made his way. The path was made specifically for human usage, this unfortunate fact was the whole reason behind the unintended deforestation. Once into the clearing where everyone else was, it was apparent just how big the giant was. He would have seemed large even in the world of the giant. Benjamin was at least a good five foot taller than the average giant.

"What's going on here?" Ben barked as he eyed the two members of Anubis' crew carefully.

[Johnathan "The Strongest in the Grandline - Hammer Time" D Kitteneater]

John dropped his hammer into the shifting sand of the shore causing it to shoot into the air. Just the weight from the hammer was enough to make the sandy ground shake in a small area. The shaking caused a few rocks to slide down a nearby hill. For a mere second everything was quiet, until Anubis spoke to the giant. Turning his head John nodded in the direction of his captain before replying verbally.

"You can leave it to me, Anubis, I'll protect Grim as if my life were on the line" John spoke with a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:38 am

Alphonse was glad the blade would be a great addition to Ikens, since it was the sharpest sword he had created thus far. After giving Iken the sword Alphonse felt a strange warmth behind him, it was Sarah holding his lower chest while laying her head on his neck. She asked what he was going to do after he was done with the current situation.

"I don't have a response for that yet.. what do you want to do?" Alphonse put his hands around Sarahs, keeping them warm. "Iken, I hope that sword becomes useful to you." Alphonse turned around to see Thor coming in the distance, Alphonse held Sarah close to him and nodded to him. "Hello Thor, how did your mission go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 am

Cobalt could hear his den den mushi ringing and answered it. "Alright I'm on my way." Cobalt smirked as he followed the flagship to the docks. He was proud to be offered the chance to come see how things were done. Cobalt could see a giant making his way down to the docks and gulped, he thought to himself if a fight breaks out here it would take allot to put that guy down, but he thought he could do it.

Cobalt's ship slowed down as it approached and readied itself for docking, he could still feel a nice breeze brush over his body and liked it, Cobalt was looking forward to meeting another Yonkou. He found it hard to believe that one man could become so powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 am

sarah had her arms around alphonse with her hands just above his bum. she then said to alphonse" i dont know why dont we go for a walk and find out what there is to do around here and if we find a forest or mountain we go for a walk in or on it." she then turned to see thor and said "hello, how are you? " she then took alphonse by the hand and waited to go.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:57 am

Kiba was observing the situation from a distant position, standing on the very top of the submarine. The submarine was anchored in the shallowest water that could contain it without exposing it, and as a result, it would have appeared as if Kiba was standing on the water, that is if he wasn't invisible at the moment. He was covered by his cloak, that had the powers of a chameleon fruit, allowing it to become almost completely invisible.

As the new head of the Espionage division of the Steel Village, it was Kiba's job to be up to date. An so, when he noticed the ship that anchored at Rose island, and spotted the flag it carried, he immediately thought of the famous yonkou Anubis. The yonkou was accompanied by a few of his mates, but so was Iken, so the force were pretty balanced. The only thing that bothered Kiba was how did Anubis found that the Steel Village pirates were gathering on this distant island, was he able to gather some information about them? Did he make the first mistake of his carrier as a captain? He couldn't answer, but he could do one thing, watch and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next