One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies

Go down 
+9
Rodoku
Redex 1000
Maxulus
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
nikz200
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Sangjo was happy that Iken wasn't angry at him for failing at beating Kenjiro. Though the fact that Iken was looking at his wounds upset him. He had gotten soft, and needed some training in order to face Kenjiro again "Thanks Iken. I'm sorry that I couldn't beat Ken. I promise I'll get him back for betraying us." He gave Iken a brotherly hug "WAIT A WOMAN IS JOINING STEEL?"
Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Thor looked around, confused, then looked at the girl, and pieced everything together. He smiled and held out his hand

"Hi, I'm Thor, first division commander, welcome to Steel Village" He said "So what division are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Thor had ignored both Alphonse AND Sarah, although he was obviously busy with the new addition to the crew. Sarah had took Alphonse's hand and was now waiting for him to start moving, he didn't want to disappoint her so he waved at the crew as he left with Sarah now both walking on the beach. She really wanted to spend time with him so this was the least he could do for her, it was rare they could spend anytime together, she just wanted to make the most of it.

Alphonse had noticed he was a lot more used to having Sarah around, more so then he did the first day they met... back then he would blush and nosebleed whenever they touched, but it was now harder for Alphonse to lose his composure, the day they first met she forced herself on him.. and Alphonse felt strangely attracted to her doing so, he even promised to take her under all of the seas. Back then she was a lot more forceful Alphonse realized, but the promise would never change.

He snapped out of his past, and looked around him to find Sarah still beside him holding his hand. Alphonse smiled a little bit, he had hoped she was enjoying herself... and was happy in doing so if she was. He looked around, trying to make sure nobody was following them, Alphonse of course didn't realize that there was another ship on the island, since he was concentrating on his back and Sarah, another being that the ship wasn't able to be seen from his point in the island.

Alphonse waited for Sarahs words to tell him if she was enjoying herself, since Alphonse certainly was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm

sarah was enjoying herself spending some time with alphonse she then said "the beach and sea are beautiful and it is really nice to spend some private with you." she was wrapping her arms around alphonse and said "i really want to go for a swim but we cant unless we find some water that isnt the sea" as they walked down the beach sarah looked for a town or a forest or a mountain but the beach was beautiful too. she laid another kiss on alphonse and she wandered if alphonse was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 am

While Luke was carefully observing from the tee he was hiding, the sudden sound of wood slapping against the tree branch was heard as Myra, the psychopathic assasin and member of the Black Stee and also constant weare of wooden sandals, decided to pay Luke a visit. "Hey, Luke, ummm I don't suppose you've heard of someone for me to kill have you? You still owe me one after you stole mine. Though I suppose that since everyones had some bad luck, I supposethe big boss wants us to lay low, but we all know that i'm gonna start getting impatient, after all I havent commited a good homicied in a while now, sure I slaughtered a few thugs fro last time round, but I didn't get the chance to do any really gruesome murder.", the killer conversed, trying to distract her mind from actually killing by talking about it instead, though was greatly unsuccessful, hopfully waiting for some excuse to kill something.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:04 am

Alphonse held Sarah close, the more he thought about the first time he met her the more he felt lucky he had her and had met her. Alphonse had his suitcases following them 10 feet away behind him. After several steps in the sand a trail was left behind them, Alphonse was smiling throughout the walked.

"The beach really is beautiful.." Alphonse looked at the sun on the beach, reflecting it as if it were a reflection of the sun itself. Alphonse kissed her back, giving her a sign that he was enjoying himself without the need of saying anything... although his face was turning red by this point, he had a limit on how many times he could kiss her in a day without getting a nose bleed.. he was already starting to blush. Hopefully she wouldnt do anything that would cause him to bleed and pass out, those memories forever embarrassed Alphonse and made him blush in several occasions.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 am

Luke looked up at the crazy woman, however it would have been impossible to tell with his shades on. She spoke of killing people, now normally this wouldn't have been such a bad thing. However any sort of hostility could squeeze the tension everyone was feeling, causing it to burst and explode into all out war. With a sigh Luke spoke to the woman, "Maybe, but if there is...It's going to take more than some woman wielding a toy to kill one of them. They're Anubis Pirates....and that's nothing to be taken lightly." This attitude was strange for the normally loud and obnoxious assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:56 am

sarah felt alittle warmer when alphonse kissed her she then said to him "want to go in there and find a river or a lake?" she pointed towards a small forest and she kissed him back on his chest and took him by the hand and continues walking. she then spoke again "you are really cute when your blushing and trying to hide it".
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:06 am

Alphonse blushed even further when Sarah commented on him, trying to make her forget about his blushing Alphonse nodded when she asked to go into the forest, his face was still red but he attempted to hide it with his long black hair as he walked inside the Forest, letting her lead the way into the forest. Alphonse didn't think he should try to swim since he was made with metal particles.. the odds of him rusting would be high. But watching her have fun would be just as fun, maybe even in a bathing suit... Alphonse's mind became even more red -NO i will not think about that, i've havent had a nosebleed in weeks i will NOT break that record!- Alphonse was thinking that in his mind, fighting hte image of seeing Sarah on a bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 am

Meanwhile, as the Anubis Pirates approached, Maletrix was swimming under the ocean. Apparently, he did not want to stay with the others. He was way too lonely to talk with them. Even if he wanted to interact with them and knew that most of them would not have any problems with them either, he was way too scared to do that. He was afraid that his crewmembers would be accused of interacting with a fishman and that they would hate him. That was the reason that he did not do anything at all most of the time and was simply sitting at the sidelines and watching at the events. Even if he was the commander of the Fishman Division of the crew, he was never seen in a mission, he was never seen fighting anyone...

However, after staying in the ocean for quite a while, he decided to get out as he took a look at the Grim Reaper that moved through the sea. He was surprised with the big ship and wanted to see who was riding it... He got out of the water and with his graceful movements the man started gliding on the air. His muscular body could be seen and his deep blue skin color was making him look cool under the sun that was shining towards him. He could be seen by anyone who was on the island, as well as anyone on the ship... The commander of the steel village fishman division was moving towards the Anubis Pirates to see who they were and what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 am

Anubis walked towards the front of Iken and waved his hand "Well then, this is our first meeting i do believe, its actually something impressive to hear from others regarding your fame.... " Tanith snapped her fingers as the chairs with cushions and a tent , for Anubis to sit in. There was also bags and sacks brought forth , Anubis pulled out a casket from one of the sacks "I bring a gift of sorts, to show i come in peace" Tanith opened the box which showed bloodstone, a rare mineral made for forging steel. "Recently we have a blacksmith who has been searching for these sort of minerals. These minerals are rare and even one stone of bloodstone which has been mined is worth a fortune....." Tanith placed the box in front of Iken.

Best then spoke on the den den mushi to the division commanders "Hey guys, our job is to make sure nothing happens in this meeting , and also, try and gain some intel on these Steel pirates...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 am

With Cobalt's ship docked on Rose island the island he had grown up on years ago. Cobalt followed Anubis to Inken and stayed behind him. Cobalt watched as Anubis sat down and Anbubis showed Inken the bloodstone. Cobalt's eyes widened as he saw the bloodstone. Cobalt kept hold of his hands behind his back and listening intently to everything which was said. He felt proud to be in the presence of these two powerful pirates but worried about the amount of damage all the people in this room could create if something went wrong. Cobalt could feel the flame tattoo on his finger burning but he wasn't about to start a fight here, he was only fiddling with the fire because he was a little bored.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 am

Takumi watched as the immense ship docked and several people came out, entering the island. Although he had never seen the man in the middle before, there was no mistaking it; that was Anubis, one of the Yonkou, just like Iken himself. Although he claimed he came in peace, he surely wouldn't have come if not for his own gain. Something in the look of the man, the way he walked, the way he talked made Takumi nervous. He decided he would be very careful around this man and his crew members, who were undoubtedly just as cunning as Takumi suspected Anubis himself to be.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 am

Iken was somewhat surprised to see Anubis again, his Yonkou tittle was something that truly brought all kinds in front of him. Listening to the other Yonkou talk Iken was rather taken back by the man's crew. They were more like servants than nakama, then again that was how Iken seen it. Anubis despite having the same tittle was certainly nothing like Iken in more ways than one. All the formality was strange to Iken, sure he was the village chiefs son, but he had never seen such a thing. Anubis was truly a prince in every sense of the word. Iken took a look at the stone considering the name of thing he was suspicious to say the least about it's origins. This was the whole reason Iken came to the conclusion he was about to express.

"Thank you Anubis, the gift is truly great. However I think I'll have to decline...My crew is more than able to make weapons with out such a thing. Again I have to thank you for your troubles but I have no need for it." Iken said with a small bow. "Now if you'll let us treat you, we can bring some ale out. What's your drink of choice?" asked Iken looking at one of the Steel Village's servants.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am

Sangjo froze seeing Anubis, one of the yonkou, standing near them. Here was the legendary pirate himself. This guy basically seen it all and done it all. The man closet to the pirate king was standing right in of them. Sangjo had to regain his composure for steel's image. It didn't look good for a division commander to tremble in front of a captain. "Wait Iken, what is this? Why is He here? This guy is one of our sworn enemies. How can trust him?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 am

Karasu had been moving in and out of islands for different missions, having stopped to see his crews potential recruits as his 'break' only to have stopped a potential catastrophe. he was currently in his room, talking to a Den Den mushi, {Ammo, please don't do this it's suicide!! why would you-} the voice was cut by Karasus voice "The day i ask you for an opinion is the day you are king, Meanwhile I am the leader, so shut-up and confirm to me that this is the way Anubis was seen heading!" {Yes... Lord he was seen heading in the direction you are heading, the last island being many miles away that he was seen, but that was the general direction we suspect he would be.} Karasu nodded to himself, taking the Phone part "Conversation over, good job" Karasu hung up, and walked towards the edge of his ship, Closing his eyes.

"Total Silence"

The voices echoing in the island were heard in Karasus ears, he followed through the many voices trying to find the one that mattered. Moving through he heard Anubis.. his voice was almost a relief to Karasu, yet he maintained his almost cold image. His pet Vulture was on his shoulder, Karasu was now used to the Vulture since the last time he had gotten it.. he was in the Anubis pirates back then of course. Now he was much different then back then..

Karasu snapped out of his daze, watching ahead another flagged ship.. it was of the steel village.. another Yonkou was in the island, yet still Karasus mission came first, above his own safety. The steel were very well known pirates, getting involved with them in a negative way was not the best thing to do.. Karasu had to think of a way to sneak into the island, his ship must be seen by some at this point, but he himself could still surprise them.

Karasu had the vulture attach itself into his back, leaving the Ship behind ,Karasu stepped on the edge, and jumped having the Vulture pick him up and fly while holding him. The Vulture started flying flawlessly in the air, making its way to the Island, Karasu still had his eyes closed, hearing the man named Iken speaking now.. or at least he assumed it was him, since he seemed to have been talking for the steel village.

Karasu landed on the Island, and started walking towards the beach, eventually passing the Anubis ship without fazing him. He could not stop to greet his old friends.. especially since it'd be harder to say goodbye once again. Looking head he noticed Anubis on a throne, talking to Iken no doubt. Karasu walked towards the Forest that was next to himself and moved towards the direction of Anubis and Iken, using Soru to land on a tree close enough to see their facial expressions but tall enough to make an ordinary man not notice him. Karasu had one of his legs dangling on the branch, as the other stayed near him.

He listened to the conversation they were having, eaves dropping while the Vulture stayed on the branch beside him without making a sound. They waited for the right time to jump in the conversation.. Watching carefully. An ordinary person would be unable to detect them, Karasu was fully hoping this would help him eavesdrop successfully.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 am

Kiba tried to be as in charge as he could. When he saw Anubis exit his ship with his crew, Kiba's heart missed a beat. The situation could get out of control in any second with two yonkous on the same island. He reached into his pocket and took out a small Den Den Mushi snail. He made sure the snail was awake, just in case his division members, who were on the island, needed his help. He noticed Alphonse and Sarah walk along the beach. He paid no attention to the pair, he had bigger things to worry about then a young romance.

And then Kiba noticed something that caused his heart to miss another beat, another ship. This one smaller then the other two, but having more ships on this island was unacceptable. He took out his Den Den Mushi and called his division members, who hopefully had their snails on them. "Myra, Luke, I spotted another ship heading for the island" He whispered. He then stopped when he saw a man carried by a vulture heading for the island. "It's owner is heading towards the island through the air, make sure you secure him, any small interference can cause chaos in our current situation". Kiba then stepped down from The submarine's top and whispered "Geppo". He began jumping on the ocean's surface, leaving small waves under his invisible body. He was heading for the island, trying to reach the yonkou meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am

sarah had a hold on alphonses hand as they made their way through the forest to find a lake of crystal clear water with lillys growing on the top to make it more beautiful the forest floor around the lake was covered with flowers and butterflys flew through the air . she bent over to pick up a flower and handed a rose to alphonse and said "i hope you like it" she then on the lakeside next to alphonse took her clothes off and left her underwear/swimming suit on
Spoiler:
and said "want to join me swimming" she then waited for his response before heading into the water for a swim because it wasnt seawater it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 am

- Alphonse -

"No thank you Sarah.. I am kind off not supposed to be soaked in water, since i am a metal man i might rust and will have to fix myself up" Alphonse explained it the best way possible, he could not get wet. Looking ahead though he saw her with the bikini on, his face turned Tomato red as he turned around, "Um.. I like the flower thank you Sarah.." his face was to the point of being pure red, he could feel like something was going on, but he figured Iken and the others could handle themselves just fine.

He hid his face but turned around to look at her one last time, hoping he would have gotten used to her body.. that was not the case as he got even redder while looking at her, he started feeling dizzy and laid down on the floor, closing his eyes so he wouldn't get any redder then he already is. "Go ahead and swim Sara, I will be right here watching." Alphonse was laying back at this point, getting ready to watch her, trying to take away his redness by focusing on the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

sarah saw alphonse turning red she thought it was really cute she then said to him "ok its fine, I hope you have fun" she then started to swim around the water she was having lots of fun. the lake was surrounded by a circle of trees making it hard to see what was happening by the lake. she then shouted towards alphonse "are you ok?" she was was diving around the water above and below the surface this was really fun for her.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 am

sighing goru sailed towards rose island in his own ship. feeding it an a little bit more fuel its engine picked up speed and he was on his way. he had failed in his mission and had been training hardly ever since. the results have had him brake his arm, he forced himself to let it heal normally. looking he saw rose island was finally in sight. laying back he waited for his boat to arrive at the islandwhere the crew would meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

As Cobalt stood by Anubis waiting for them to finished their civil meeting he couldn't help but still feel unnerved as he could hear a few other sounds like a person approaching them. Cobalt looked around standing still making sure that these guys weren't trying something dirty. Cobalt didn't trust these guys that much. He even felt a little under dressed for the first time in a long time and then stepped forward to Anubis and whispered into his ear "I feel unnerved about this meeting, I'm certain there is someone else here with us, someone whose eavesdropping on us."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Myra merely shrugged at Lukes warning, replying as if she was trying to provoke him, "Heh, luckily my chakram isn't a toy. Dont' worry your pretty little face, I wont kill our 'friends' unless they start killing; I'd get kicked out otherwise, though things could end up more fun if I did kick things off.", while crouching on the branch she had been standing on, watching the negotiations between the legendary yonkou crews, much to her boredom. After some time from watching Myra got a call on the divison's den den mushi, which she excitedly answered; listening with a grin that wasn't even attempted to be conceled, which she answered; "No problem Kiba, we'll just cut up the intruder." As she put away her den den mushi and began leaping to around to find higher ground, she just realised she missed an important detail. "Wait, how the hell am I going to get something that can fly?"

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 am

Anubis mused for a while. Was he going to take this as a insult or a blatant show of pride by Iken. Either way such things did not concern him, he didnt come here to please and simply pamper Iken. He came here to converse, it would be pointless if the man didnt show some sense of personality and simply bowed to him. Anubis then waved at Tanith and she kept the stone away. "I wouldnt mind some sake or wine, it would be fine..." Anubis was at least going to be civil about his ways. He then sat back "The sea has changed much since the old days. I used to be a mere revolutionary in my country before coming out to sea with my old captain Unholy...... i heard you might know of him...."

Tanith and Lucas was standing at the ready. Best then spoke to Cobalt on Den Den Mushi "How is the situation right now? Anything going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 am

Cobalt was outside poking around, he had heard someone near by creeping around like he was preparing to attack. He wasn't sure though if he'd just been hearing things or not. Cobalt thought to himself the only way to get a better view is to get higher. Cobalt climbed a near by tree then answered his den den mushi "Its fine Best, I'm just sitting at the top of a tree right now looking around." At that point Cobalt saw someone in a tree near where Anubis and Inken were conversing. Cobalt decided to approach the man he climbed up and sat behind the man on a branch before he said "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Cobalt had his sword in his hand and was pointing it at the man as he awaited for this man's reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies    Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Villager's Reunite On Rose Island - Open to all Steel and Allies
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next