One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 am

Greim turned to listen to Namor, if he had to go with someone, he'd go with Marissa for sure.

Greim blushed a little bit and felt the heat of Marissa's hand in his chest, it was recomforting.

"Oh. Dont worry for that."- Greim said, took Marissa's hand and poured a little of the dyctamus soution in the wound in Marissa's tail.

"Mermaid Café? It sounds like a Café full of mermaids, that will be awesome to see."- Greim smiled at Marissa. -"So, would you be my partner in fishman island?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Marissa gripped Greim's hand, biting her lip, her cheeks flushed as the solution was poured on to the wound on her tail. "Ah..."
She flexed her fins a little, trying to dull the scorching and then smiled gently. "Thank you..."

Her gaze wandered over to the docks, taking in the familiar surroundings before looking back to Greim. "Yes, it's a really nice place. Some of the mermaids from my tribe hang out and work there. If you thought that I was an ok-looking mermaid, you'll be absolutely beguiled at some of the beauties on the island..."

Marissa looked down briefly, her self-esteem obviously fairly low. However she brightened up at Greim's question, smiling again at the idea of company. "I'd love to be your partner, Greim."
She blinked, realising that she was still holding his hand and then released it, blushing. "I'm sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Namor seeing that Griem and Marissa had teamed up decided to partner with someone himself with Toshiro and Nejin. He was going to need some muscle anyways which meant that Criag was forced to team up with Bruce. "Come on guys lets get going." Bruce said leaping from the ship unto the ground which sent a sharp pain throughout his body "Maybe that wasn't my best idea" The native mermaids and merman began to flee at the sight of Namor. Apparently his reputation proceeded him. They didn't forget the horrors he caused before. He stepped inside the cafe where dozens of people were dinning at their tables. The place was packed Namor could remember that it was impossible to get a table even when he was a royal.

"Welcome to the Mermaid Cafe. How many are in your party Mr...... Oh god its you!" the hostess said.

Namor held up both his hands up "Listen ok I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm just here to speak with an old friend. Once I do I will leave peacefully. You got that?"

The hostess nodded shaking in fear "Yessss sir. Who are you looking for?"

Namor answered "Flo, she use to be a waitress here. Can I speak with her?"

The hostess called out for her friend Flo who was shocked to see Namor across the building "Hey Trish I'm going on break." She gestured Namor and his friends toward a booth so that they could talk privately.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 am

Toshiro leaned in towards Namor as the waitress gestured them over. "Hey, who is this Flo person anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Namor whispered so that only that Toshiro could hear "Flo is one my oldest drinking buddies friends here on fishman island. I rescued her from mermaid kidnappers awhile back. She is most nosiest person in the world. Any news here on fishman island she knows, and nothing gets past her. I use to her as an informat back as a royal guard. She also my old girlfriend so um guard your loins. We didn't exactly end on good terms" Namor didn't how she would react after all this time away, so he and Toshiro would have to be careful. At the table prepared for Namor and his men, Flo, a sliverfish mermaid, was sitting having four glasses of drinks for them.

"Well how the mighty have fallen. The once hero of fishman island now reduced to being a pirate. How are you babe? Who is your friends?" Flo said.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Greim blushed a bit and smiled.

"You dont have to be sorry about that kind of things."-Greim smiled.

Namor said that we needed to follow him, so Greim unexpectedly picked up Marissa and started walking behind Namor. Greim figured out that Marissa's tail still hurt, that was why he carried her, putting her in the most comfortable position he could, even if it was harder for him.

People turned around to look at Namor, they seemed shocked, some of them even ran away from him. When they got to the bar, Greim was shocked.
THE BAR WAS FULL OF BEAUTIFUL MERMAIDS, he stayed close to Namor, following him with Marissa still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Marissa froze when Greim suddenly lifted her, having not expected that. But his words calmed her and she smiled gratefully up at him. "Thank you...you've been very good to me, Greim. I shall have to repay you sometime in the future, somehow..."

She looked around with curiosity. She had only ever been to this part of the island as a child and not much seemed to have changed.
A lot of people seemed to be jumping out of Namor's way, reacting to him with what appeared to be horror.
Suddenly a strange thought occured to Marissa. Namor had said that he was a prince...
Could this be the illegitimate son of the king whom she had been told about by her aunt and cousins?

Shaking the thoughts from her head, she looked up at Greim's face and saw him react to the other mermaids' beauty. Marissa smiled at his shocked expression knowingly but at the same time, felt a tiny pang of some unreadable emotion in her chest.
She sat close to Greim, who stayed close to Namor, looking up at Flo with interest.The older mermaid was so beautiful and confident!
It wasn't often that she got to speak to other mermaids who didn't look down on her or treat her like a freak...

"Hello," Marissa said, almost without thinking. "My name is Marissa. It's nice to meet you, Miss Flo."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:27 am

Toshiro bowed slightly, "My name is Toshiro. It is nice to meet you." Toshrio was confused when Namor said "guard your loins." If this mermaid was Namor's old girlfriend why would she go after Toshiro. That just didn't make any sense. Still just in case he stood behind Namor giving her a big grin with his big teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 am

Namor put the fakest smile he could muster, and tried to appear calm in front of flo knowing that any minute she could drop tailfin kick him into the ground. He took a seat at the large booth next to flo leaving enough space for the rest of his crew "This is my crew. The strongest in the grand line."
Namor began to introduce them to Flo.

Flo shook hands with Marissa with a gentle smile "Nice to meet you too. You must very patient to sail around with Namor. He is a nice guy at heart, but a bit a perv at times. Just keep your eyes on him." Then she turned to Griem and Toshiro. She didn't even acknowledge them. Flo turned back to Namor "You know how I feel about....them, Namor. I respect the fact you like humans, so please respect the fact so don't." Flo didn't like humans due to her bad experience with slavers. Namor explained "These guys are different, Flo. Please give them a chance."

Flo slowly held out her hand for them to shake "Fine Namor they can't be too bad if you sail with them. Sorry about before I just have problems accepting your kind. I was a slave a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 am

Since the crew entered the Mermaid Cafe, Craig merely stared lovingly at as many mermaids as possible, exclaiming happily; "I'm in heaven! Beautiful women as far as the eye can see and all drinks we can pour down our throats! Man, all they need now is a dance floor!" He then noticed Flo for the first time and sauntered over to her before flirting; "Well, hello gorgeous, are you the one running this place? Man did you create a paradise! Though not as much of a paradise as you are! Don't suppose you'd want to go for a more private meeting?" He then gave her a dazziling grin, staring lovesick into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 am

Toshiro took Flo's hand for a proper handshake. "How do I keep forgetting that Fishmen and Mermaids are slaves in the upper echelons of society. Most of the people here are probably going to hate me and the other humans just for being here."

Then Toshiro saw Craig flirting with Flo. "Oh, this isn't going to end well for him I think." He stood behind Namor a respectable distance not wanting to seem like he was hiding behind him but close enough to help if the situation arrived.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Marissa blinked, unsure of how to react to Flo's analysis of Namor.
She smiled gently. "Well, Captain Oceanus rescued me from being killed...and has always behaved like a gentleman towards me. By letting me become his Nakama, he's also saved me from a life of hardship." She looked up at the older mermaid, giving her a knowing look. "I was a slave too...not to humans but to our own kind, on this very island...Namor and his crew, both human and fishman have saved me...and have been treating me very, very well..."

She blinked at Craig's flirting, a little taken aback and then swallowed, suddenly rather nervous for him. Marissa scooted closer to Greim, her thoughts rather similar to Toshiro's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Before Namor had a chance to stop her. Flo punched Criag in the crotch which is why Namor warned Toshiro. Flo was known for that, and Namor knew from first hand experience. "Stop being dirty!" Flo yelled in a fit of rage. She then took a deep breath "Ok deep breath, calm lakes, soothing rivers. Ok I'm calm now." Namor took a sip from his drink morning for Criag's pain "Looks like those anger management classes are really paying off. This would be your third strike." Flo turned to Namor angrily "Have something to say doll?" Namor shook his head quick.

Flo then listened to Marissa's story. Her eyes almost filled with tears "I'm sorry to hear that. I guess its one thing to be enslaved by another species rather than your own kind. I regret being rude your friends minus the pervert over there(criag). If ever want to talk about it we have a place in mermiad cove where we gather and talk about our lives as former slaves. You should come by." She then turned to Namor giving a playful hit in the arm "Looks like you really improve since you have been gone. The old you would have made up a dumb like "would you share a bath or something? ha ha ha. Anyway I'm sure that you didn't come to catch up. What is it that you need Namor?"

Namor finally went to his questions "What has been going on since I left? Is the royal family still mad at me? When did the ocean pirates return? I thought they left long time ago."

Flo turned back to the entire purple heart crew "I assume Namor hasn't told you guys yet, but your captain is wanted by the royal family. He killed the late king of this island when he found that he was the bastard child and heir to the throne. Namor, things haven't been the same since you left. Your old friends, the ocean pirates, came back years ago right after you left. They began to terrorize fishman island First by making speeches and leading rallies against the royals. Then things got worse as they began to burn buildings and kill royal guards. Finally they began attacking the palace directly. They raid the palace killing the new king Shelly. Your sister,Tsunami now rules the kingdom. There is rumor that the ocean pirates are planning to take over the fishman dojo as we speak. Namor as warning I beg you to flee the island. The ocean pirate has nearly doubled in size and are more violent than before. If they don't kill you then the royals sure will. Tsunami has placed a bounty for your capture. For your sake and the sake of your crew leave."

Just outside the cafe were Amphitrite and her new bodyguard, Dripper. It wasn't hard to find Namor since word of a Shikibukai speards fast around here. It also helped that the hostess was one of the many spies of the ocean pirates....

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 pm

As Craig was struck he was instantly rolling on the floor in pain after he landed a few feet away from the mermaid's mercilessly attack to the meat and two veg, clasping at his privates and screamed in pain. "AHHHHHHHH! THAT'S GOING TOO FAR! AHHHHH HOLY MOTHER OF MEREMAIDS! YOU WENT FURTHER AHEAD THAN I DID THEN OF WHAT I MEANT! FREAKING HELL! THERE GONNA BE BRUISED AFTER THIS! F*C*ING HELL! IF THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT GUESTS I DON'T WANA SEE HOW YA TREAT ENIMES!", the first mate screamed in pain but stored screeching out his suffering as he listened to their situation. "Wow hold on, Namor has a sister? That's the first I heard of it, and these pirate dudes were Namor's pals and now they want to kill him? what the hell? Where they the fishmen that attacked us earlier?", Craig questioned with a fix of suprise and confusion. He grimaced once again straning to keep his mouth shut before rolling on the ground again. "S**T! THE PAIN'S TOO MUCH! I CAN'T STAND IT FOR LONG! CAN@T STAND IT ALL!", he screamed out again.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Greim looked at Flo, she was beautiful, he had no words, neither he could say anything, he stretched his hand to shake Flo's. Wait... so Namor had a sister and there were lots of bad guys trying to take the throne?

"Im Greim, nice to meet you. Namor... does this mean... we're going to be battling royal guys and pirates?"- Greim asked criously.-"I wanted to take a peek in the fishman dojo..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 am

Marissa smiled briefly to Flo. "Thank you for the invitation, Flo. I think I might come by sometime then. I think I'd enjoy the time spent talking about everything with people who'd understand it..."
She flinched when Craig was suddenly punched, biting her lip and silently thanking Neptune that she wasn't on the receiving end of that punch.

Her eyes widened as Flo answered Namor's questions.
It was true! Namor was the rightful heir to the throne!
She shuddered when she heard that Shelly was killed; she had been in hiding for so long that she hadn't witnessed any of the Ocean Pirates' attacks...but she had heard of them.
What had she gotten herself into?

She looked to Namor, her brows furrowing. "So the Ocean Pirates were the ones who attacked us earlier..." Marissa lowered her voice. "And we still have one of them still aboard the ship, in the brig..." Of course, she was referring to Whirpool, whom they had taken hostage.

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 am

Namor sighed he had no idea things have gotten this bad. The ocean pirates were no more than an annoynace than an actual threat. Looks like anchor has gotten too big in his fish bowl. They could wait though the palace was the first thing on Namor's mind was to take over kingdom. The pirates could be delt with later once he regained his throne. Namor shook once he saw Criag on the floor. There had been many a time when he himself was on that very floor "Can somone give him an ice pack please?" Griem had asked him a question about whether they were going to fight the ocean pirates and the royal guards. Namor answered "No. The royal family won't dare harm me now that I'm a shickbukai. They won't risk drawing the attention of the world government especially with the ocean pirates blowing things up. Once I reach the place I will demand my throne back, and if they refuse I got one of the strongest crews in the grand line. They only thing we have to worry about is those pirates. Don't worry you will get so see the dojo. My former master runs the place."

Then marissa told Namor about the prisoner they had in the brig "He is our trump card. We can use him to get information about the ocean pirates. Their hideout, members, and plans could all be ours. The pirates will have no choice but to surrender."

Amphitrite and Dripper came inside the cafe. The mermaids and mermens fled the cafe out of fear knowing who they are. The only person who stayed behind besides Namor and his crew was Flo who wasn't scared of anybody. Amphitrite stood next to Namor giving a letter "This is a invitation to join the ocean pirates. Captain Anchor is unable to give you this himself and express his deepest apologies." Flo simply sneered "This is Anchor's main squeeze, Amphitrite, Namor." Namor grinned "Oh really? Since you are close to him Then give him my answer." Namor grabbed the letter and ate it in front of her. Amphitrite simply smiled like she knew something they didn't "Well Anchor said this would be the result. Well since diplomacy has failed. Anchor said to let Dripper here handle you." A rather large sea pickle fishman came wielding a shotgun. Dripper fried at Namor only to Flo push out the way in the nick of time. "Kill them all Dripper. Anchor is paying 30,000,000 beli for each head." Dripper then aimed his gun toward Marissa.....

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 am

Toshiro saw the two people enter the bar and when everyone started running away he quickly tensed up for a battle. Then the female handed Namor a note so he relaxed slightly. That was his big mistake. He didn't react in time for the other fishman to raise a shotgun and fire it at Flo. Luckily Namor was faster than him and managed to get her out of the way in time. But then, the fishman began to swing the shotgun towards Marissa and the rest of the crew.

Toshiro shouted, "Like Hell!" He jumped in front of the group transforming as he did so to use his larger body mass to block any incoming shots. With his right hand he reached for his kanabo as the fishman Dripper started to squeeze the trigger.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 am

Craig was suprised as new beauty entered the bar with a rather vicious thug folowing her obediently, though regretably was currently suffering too much from the recent attack to have a chance at being better aquainted, and even more suprised when Namor was offered to join the Ocean pirates. The biggest shock is when the large thug started firing a shot gun at the crew, trying to hit Marrisa, though luckily she was saved from a sudden death, and Toshiro rose up against the fishmannamed Dripper. As Craig grimmaced a little more in pain, frustrated that he couldn't even move to help his companions, he noticed someone left a bag of ice next to him, to which he greatfully shoved them into his short, squealing; "ahhhh that freezing! Brrrr!" He then suddenly stood up and took aim at Dripper and Amphrite with his bow guns. "I don't usually point these things at a woman, but even a pretty babe like ya self doesn't get away with trying to get a lovely lady friend! And you ugly are gonna get it twice as bad as the ice queen over there!", Craig raged with a look of pure anger on his face, with a few moments of grimacing. He then started firing rapidly at the two, only stopping to add some more arrows to fire at them.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Marissa's eyes widened at the sight of another beautiful mermaid entering the cafe- though unlike Flo, the aura she gave off was not a kind or friendly one. She was followed by a hulking, sea pickle fishman. Normally, this sight alone wouldn't have bothered her...but the minute that they stepped inside, all of the other merfolk evacuated.
Marissa's heart started to thud uncomfortably in her chest as she watched Amphitrite speak to Namor, her eyes widening as he ate the letter.
She swallowed nervously and the next thing she knew? The fishman named "Dripper" was pointing a gun to her forehead.

The young mermaid swallowed back a high pitched scream of terror and watched as Toshiro and Craig moved forward to repel the attack.
Her first desire was to thank her crew-mates, but watching the ensuing violence, she decided that the best way to repay her debt to the men was in battle.
Composing herself, her whole body still quivering, she pulled several of her long needles from her cleavage, coated them with the poison of her lionfish spines on her tail and narrowed her eyes at Amphitrite.
"Beautiful or not, it doesn't matter to me. How dare you try to put a price on someone else's life? That very fact makes you a hideous monster..."
She joined Craig and Toshiro's retaliation, throwing the needles in a dart-like manner at Dripper's legs, seeking to disarm him and send him off his balance.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Greim listened to Namor and then saw another mermaid and a sea-cucumber fish man enter the café, they started threatening Namor and then the female told the male on to kill them all. Dripper pointed at Marissa qith a gun.

"As if I would let that happen!"

Greim took his swords and procceeded to attack the fishman from the side.

"Rhinocerous Strenght Stab!"

Greim concentrated all his force in his arm and stabbed in direction to Dripper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am

Dripper was about to shoot Toshiro with his shotgun but the sudden attacks from Craig who shot him with his arrows, then Marissa's needles struck him in his legs, and last followed by Griem's slice to his side caused him to become off balance and fire in the air by accident. Amphrite fled from the battle behind one of the cafe booth barely dodging Criag's arrows. She had little to no fighting skill which is why she brought Dripper as her bodyguard. After all the battle field was no place for a lady. Amphrite soon left the cafe fearing for her life. The right side of Dripper's body was bleeding because of the arrows, and his right side was had a gash from Griem's sword. Not to mention his legs were caught from Marissa's needles. "No Fair! Its five against one! Arrgghhh its hurts so bad."

Dripper fired another shot at Griem who was right next to him. Then fired another shot toward Toshiro before rolling back into a table. Dripper hid behind the table for cover to reload.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Marissa frowned at Amphitrite running from the cafè, shaking her head. The older mermaid was nothing but a coward.
She lifted her wrist to throw another needle but then hesitated at Dripper's shout. Guilt hung over her at having shot at a single man facing five adversaries. Perhaps she should give him a chance? After all, he was disarmed...

However, suddenly, Dripper fired a shot at both Greim and Toshiro. Marissa gave a shriek.
"No!" She slid from the seat where she was sitting, her tail still visibly hurt but adrenaline numbing the pain in her fins. "Don't hurt them!"

The young mermaid hurled herself across the floor to the table where Dripper had taken cover. She grabbed the muzzle of the shot-gun tried to push it from his grip, looking over her shoulder as she struggled with him.
"Captain! Take the rest of the crew! Go! Get away!"
Marissa looked back to Dripper, trying to hold him back from shooting at any more of her crewmates.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 am

As their single opponent cursed of the crews combined attack, Craig was compeled to blurt out; "Eh, I aint too keen on fighting, but when you point a gun a beautiful lady, well then we have full rights to go ape sh** on you!" He then saw Marissa leapt at Dripper's shotgun, and tried pushing on it's muzzle to get the fishman to lose his grip on the weapon, much to the shock of Craig. "Don't be stupid girl!" Craig cried out panickly, runing up to Dripper and Marissa, hoping to manage to get Marissa away from Dripper before anything terrible could happen, and carefully shot at Drippers back in an attempt to distract him from the meremaid.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Greim rolled to the side and, chest-to-the floor he evaded the bullet, he gave a quick look at Marissa.

"Are you alright???"

Then he stood up and procceeded to attack Dripper.

"Ryoto Stamp!"

Greim jumped and aimed ina falling swords attack at Dripper and the table he was behind, a strong attack like this would break the table and attack Dripper at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next