One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 am

Nejin sighed, he thought he would be more stubborn, he needed more weapons, like, fast. Running away, Nejin made a decision, he wanted to learn fishman karate when they got back to the island. He had never bothered learning it before but right now it was obvious he needed a little more than an axe to survive. Calling over to anyone that could here him he called "ANYONE HAVE A WEAPON TO SPARE?"

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:56 pm

As Craig fled from Stormy once again, he stopped and fired a few well aimed shots in between spikes, before fleeing once again. "Awww man why are you picking on me? Cmon man I'm just a dude with bow guns!", Craig complained as he ran some more. He then ran near Big Tub, hoping that Stormy would spin into his own comrade. "Ha! Bet you can't catch me chubby! Take these!", he teased, firing some more arrows at his deadly foe, waiting for his chance.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Marissa's eyes widened further when Greim ran forward into an assault on Whirpool and she cried out: "Be careful!"
Worry suddenly hung over her head- she didn't want anyone to be injured for her sake...especially at the hands of that pervert. She felt useless for not being able to assist him, but with her tail so badly cut, her poisonous spines would have no effect.
"Mr Glowheart," she called out. "Please don't get hur-"

She gave a shrill cry of surprise when Annachie lifted her up and carried her into the medical room. At first, Marissa was taken aback and tried to wriggle from his arms, writhing and wincing as he sewed her tail back up. However, when she noticed that he was actually helping her, she stopped struggling- looking up at him with confused and conflicted eyes.
"You're...asking my forgiveness?" she asked slowly, thinking back to before and shivering a little. "You...were going to drink my blood for your survival..." Her brow twisted in derision for a moment but then Marissa stopped and exhaled. "People have tried to do worse to me before. You seem truly sorry for your actions...and you just saved my life now...I must thank you for that."
She took a deep breath. "Yes. I suppose I forgive you."
Marissa looked down and away, gently swishing her tail and trying to dull her aching fins.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Toshiro was impressed with the stamina the fishman possessed. "Wow he took a hit from me and it doesn't seem to affect him. These fishmen must be strong. But I can't believe people these days. Jumping in the air without any way of maneuvering is the stupidest idea I have ever seen. Now he's got no way to dodge this."

Toshiro lined up the barrel of his kanabo and took aim at big tub's chest. "Dodge this big boy!" said Toshiro as he fired the rifle hidden in his kanabo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:25 am

Big tub took the full blast of Toshiro's rifle. He fell backward bleeding from the floor. His hand was over the wound the put pressure on it, so that he wouldn't bleed out. Big tub was the only crew's only doctor, so there was no one else to treat him "Somebody...please help me. I don't want to die please....." Big tub slowly began to crawl toward the edge of the ship hoping to make it to the sea. He looked toward Toshiro "Please have mercy human. I'm so weak." Big tub then used Kaimen Wari to spit the deck causing a huge rift toward Toshiro hoping he would fall into the decks below.

Stormy kept rolling toward Criag using his spikes to deflect the arrows. Then when he heard a gun fired he knew something was wrong. None of the ocean pirates carried guns for they would be ruined underwater. He got out of his ball form to see his friend dying on the deck begging for his life "You weakling calling for a human's mercy. Have you no shame Big Tub?!"

Torshio was about to wrap his dreadlock tentacles around Nejin when when he heard that Big Tub was defeated. Without a crew captain, the ocean pirates were in deep trouble if they got injured. "Ocean pirates retreat back to the ship. We'll let the sea kings handle this!!!" Torshio then turned to Nejin "You got lucky traitor but don't think you have seen the last of us."

The ocean pirates then ran toward the edge of the ship jumping out from the coating into the ocean toward their ship leaving the seakings to eat the purple hearts. They left their commardes Whirlpool and Big tub behind in order to sail toward fishman island. One serpant seaking swam up to Bruce hoping to wrap itself around his body while the other two swam toward the ship. Namor ran out of the coating into the water toward the shark seaking. There was one whale sea king left heading toward the ship. If nothing was done quick the sea king would eat the ship.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Unfurling his great wings, Toshiro hovered above the split deck. "How did you not notice these giant wings. What made you think an underhanded trick like that would work on me you big idiot. I'm not going to give you any mercy." With his eyes glowing a deeper shade of red and his teeth clenched Toshiro spoke through his teeth, "You damaged my ship. Time to die."

Toshrio flew towards Big Tub swinging his spiked kanabo towards his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Nodding to Toshiro grudgingly, Nejin used this as his chance. As Toshiro walked away (I assume he does after this), he grabbed his axe and swung it across Toshiro's neck line, hopefully cutting into it two parts; head and body. "SUCK IT YOU CREEPY BITCH!" he yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 am

Big Tub's face was smashed by Toshrio spiked kanabo causing lots of blood to be splattered across the floor. Big tub flew through the railing of the ship out through the coating into the ocean. His body laid motionless in the water revealing his cracked skull causing the surrouding water to become red.

Stormy seeing that Torhiro was about to be attacked shot out some spikes from his arms toward Nejin to cover his escape. Toshiro jumped overboard into the ocean outside the coating followed by Stormy. They swam unto their ship and fled toward fishman island.

Namor then used Gosenmaigawara Seiken against the sea king shark giving it a straight uppercut in the shark's belly. The shark let out a yelp in pain. The seaking then ate Namor whole swallowing him into his belly. As Namor traveled toward its belly he delievered a Karakusagawara Seiken in its throat. The shark still refused to let Namor go keeping its mouth shut. Namor threw out another blow. The shark let out a roar underwater giving Namor a way out. Namor tried to swim out of the sharks mouth, but the subborn sea king pinned Namor on top of his outh using his tongue. Then the shark sea king swallowed him again. This time Namor used Yarinami. He spinned the water inside the shark causing a whirlpool then pushing in the eye of the whirlpool Namor sent a spear shaped blast through the shark's belly. Its insides started to spill out along with Namor who was still alive and well.

The third seaking was inches from the purple heart ship. The whale sea king opened its mouth ready to devour it whole.....
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 pm

As Craig ran along, he was suprised that Stormy not only didn't take the bait but fled anyways along with the other fishmen raiders. "Ha! Guess we scared them off! Those guy's are cowards and weaklings! That's what ya get for messing with the Purple Heart Pirates! Especialy with your truly!", Craig gloated as he did a little victory dance, until he turned round and froze with fear. "Freaking huge sea king's gonna eat us!" He screetched in panic, firing blindly at the beast with his bowguns, hoping to slow it down. "Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!", the marksman chanted with each shot, with obvious fright in his voice.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 am

Marissa could hear the conflict going on above her and she shuddered. Her tail muscles stung every time she tried to move them and she hastily bit back tears.
"No, no, no, no," she told herself. "I am not crying. I've done enough bloody crying already. Besides, what have I got to cry about now? I've been rescued...I'm part of a crew...part of Namor's nakama..."
The idea still seemed so unbelieveable to her, but the shouts and crashes from the main deck above that startled her so horribly served as the perfect reminder that everything that this was all too real.

For a moment, it seemed like the noise was lessening, as if the fighting on the upper deck had ceased but suddenly a dark shadow was cast into the room from the porthole.
Marissa shuffled to the edge of the desk that she had been placed on and curiously looked out of the porthole. Her amber eyes widened in terror.
The ship was about to be devoured by a giant seaking!

Marissa's heart started hammering against her ribcage and she shoved herself to the floor, not caring about the pain.
"No!" she thought in panic. "No! I will not become fish-food along with the people that have saved me! I've only just become part of this crew and I refuse to let this be the end of it!"
She slid over to the door and grabbed the doorknob but it wouldn't budge. It was then that she remembered that that vampiric human had locked her in there- probably for her own safety, but now she was trapped.

Marissa swallowed, hastily reaching into her cleavage and pulling out one of her long, sturdy throwing needles. She frantically used it as a miniature screwdriver and unscrewed the doorknob and lock off the door.
She would have to explain herself to Namor later, but at the moment, she didn't care about the minor damage she had caused.
Marissa winced in pain as she dragged herself across the floor and up the stairs to the main deck, her tail bleeding and in pain but her mind numb to anything but the idea of survival.
Once on the main deck, she gasped at the full-sight of the seaking and noticed that Craig was already firing at it to subdue it.

"I only need one shot," she murmured to herself as she dragged herself closer and then looked at the needle in her hand. She didn't have any prepared poisons to coat it with- so it was looking like she'd just need to use the next best thing.
Marissa stuck the needle into one of her long lionfish's spines and gave a soft whimper of pain as she waited for the needle to become coated in her natural, paralyzing poison. It wouldn't be enough to kill the seaking, but if she could paralyze and infect its jaws- stopping it from being able to close them- the ship might have a chance to turn around or the others might have a chance to kill it with brute force.

She slid herself forward a bit more, pulling out the needle and taking aim before throwing straight into the mouth of the seaking. The needle punctured its upper gum, the poison starting to seep in.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

Toshiro saw that Namor was not on the ship as the giant seaking began closing in. So, in order to save his new crew and ship he rushed back to the helm and attempted to steer away from the giant seaking. If the others could keep it distracted for long enough maybe they could escape.

When he reached the helm he threw it hard to port. "Come on baby. Move!" he shouted as he turned the wheel as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 am

The Whale seaking got caught with Criag's arrows. It screamed and yelled in pain but kept charging toward the ship with its mouth opened wide. Marissa's needle caught the sea king in its mouth. The poison began to work rapidly in its body paralyzing the seaking but not fast enough to stop it from crashing against the ship. The ship moved barely escaping being crushed by the seaking thanks to Toshiro. The sea king fell down into the dark dephs of the sea. The crew and ship was safe for now. Namor swam back unto the deck of the ship. The only thing that was left was for Bruce to defeat the sea king.

Namor looked upon his crew "I truly have the strongest crew on the seas. We just defeated the ocean pirates, the strongest fishman pirate crew in the world, and four sea kings. Nothing can get in our way now." He then spotted Marissa on the floor, and picked her up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Marissa let out a long sigh, relieved that they had survived the attack. Her fins and tail started to ache again as the numbness of adrenaline slipped away.
She blinked, giving a small, surprised squeak when Namor lifted her up. She shuddered a little, shivering from the cold and wincing from the pain in her tail. The seventeen year old mermaid gave the captain a small, shaky smile, grateful for his assistance.
She clung to him slightly, pale from draining herself of poison. "Thank you, Captain Oceanus..." She looked around. "How is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 pm

(OOC: sorry fo taking so loooooooong to post, I was lost and stuff. Sk, with your permission [and im sure you will grant it] I will just say that I nocked up Whirlpool so it make things easier for you and so we can continue with the battle, ok?)

Greim blocked Whirlpool's spinning nosesword attack with his swords. Then he slashed Whirpool's arm with his sword, making a long wound, then, using the back of his swords, he hit Whirpool in the head with both of them, knocking him over, but Whirlpool stood up and tried to slash Greim with his nose repeteadly, one of the attacks reached Greim and left a wound in his chest. Greim said: Cut-cake slicing. And started to slash down repeatedly, multiple times, trying to hit Whirlpool without succeeding. Whirpool then kicked Greim, but Greim blocked the kick with his swords, crossing them in front of him and used: Ice Sword, and stabbed slightly a nervous point on Whirlpool's body, paralyzing him. So Greim punched Whirpool in the head and hit him with the back of his sword and knocked him up.

"WEll, Im done with this guy" - Greim said, the battle had taken long, he hadnt noticed what had happened around. He then saw a giant seaking about to crash into the ship,, but the ship moved just in time to get out of the way, making Greim wobble a bit. Then he heard Marissa ask if everyone was ok.

"Im ok, Marissa."-Greim said smiling.- "I just have one or two wounds, but its ok."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am

As Craig watched the seaking suddenly stop moving and sink down after being injected with some sort of needle, Craig sighed with relife. As he heard Marissa's question, he answered with a huge grin on his face, turned to the mermaid and said; "Don't worry cutie, I'm fine since you saved us all with that needle thingy! And that were lucky enough to have your beautiful pressence!" He then walked over to MArissa once again giving a dazzling smile, before realisng Namor picked her up. "Awww cmon man! Your a freaking prince! You did'nt even call dibs!", Craig sulked, his latest atempt to gain possible spouse eliminated due to the woman being in the arms of his captain.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 pm

The young mermaid looked to Greim, smiling and nodding. "You fought well. It's good to hear that you're alright."
Marissa smiled faintly at Craig's statement, blushing a deep red at his following words.
"It's good to hear that you're alright too. I'm glad that I could help in some way," she said softly. "Ah...but I'm no real beauty. There are other mermaids on the island who are much more beautiful than me..." She lowered her eyes, sighing softly and then shaking her head with another, more forced smile. "I expect you'll meet a prettier mermaid there."
She blinked at Craig's next statement, not fully understanding what he meant. "He didn't...call...dibs...? What does that mean?"

Marissa blushed, looking downward and then blinking up at Namor. "Wait...you're a p-prince? Ah!" She gave a small gasp of pain and jolted in his arms when she tried to flex her tail. "I'm sorry...I just get...jumpy when my tail is feeling...sensitive..."

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Toshiro sighed in relief when the combined efforts of the crew saved the ship from destruction. "The ship is mostly intact and the crew are all here and for the most part well. I'm feeling great."

On the inside however he was screaming"%$^%#%%$&%#!!!!! Now I have to make repairs to the ship that hasn't even been running for a full week yet. Screw those fishman guys who damaged the ship they weren't even that tough except for the seakings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Nejin rubbed his eyes, walking around the ship with a bottle of rum in the other hand. He didn't know he was so weak...when that axe left his hand he was screwed. He needed more power and fast. The fishman dojo seemed like the fastest way to get some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Meanwhile back on fishman island in the fishman district...

Torshiro and his men made it back to the fishman meeting hall which was now controlled by the ocean pirates. Anchor was standing at the podium discussing his plans to conquer the island. The other ocean pirates sat in the rows Sandy, Amphitrite, Ottoman, Sharptooth, and Ringmaster listening to their captain. "Captain captain Namor has returned to fishman island! He has returned with a bad ass crew. They were able to take down Big Tub and Whirlpool!" Anchor sneered "Namor that bastard. I heard he became some low life pirate in the grand line somewhere. In fact I think an admiral killed him not so far from here." Torshiro said "Well he is not dead. He just met him a few hours ago strong as ever in fact I think he was recently promoted to Shichibukai. This could really upset our plans captain. He may be too powerful even for you."

Anchor yelled "What the hell did you say?! You think that moron can possibly beat me huh? A moron who kills his own kin? He will not be a problem evenif he did defeat Stormy and Whirlpool I recruited two of the most dangerous pirates in the New World. I also recruited the Mosho brothers, three master fishman karate users. We can't lose not even Anubis can stand against me."

Ocar
Dolphin Woton
Bounty: 50,000,000 beli

Dripper
Sea Pickler Fishman
Bounty: 150,000,000 beli

Devon Mosho
Blue Shark fishman

Aqua Mosho
Rainbow trout fishman

Titan Mosho
Icefish merman

Ottoman added "But Namor is still a shichibukai. The government wouldn't have promoted him if he wasn't powerful. He could hinder our plans even if he can't defeat us. Maybe if we can get him to join us then our two crews will be unstoppable against the royal family. Fishman island will be yours before nightfall." Anchor said "Not a bad idea. Namor is a known perv so lets send my mistress Amphitrite to persuade him toward our side. If he doesn't then have our two new recruits deal with him. The rest of you will come with me to take over the fishman dojo. If we take over that then we will have an army of warriorsat our side. Then no one in the world will be able to defeat us."

Back on the purple heart ship....
Namor face nearly turned red when craig mentioned about the not calling dibs thing. He was far too old her. Namor doubted that she wanted anything to do with him. He simply ingored Criag's comment hopefully Marissa wouldn't catch on to what he meant. Namor laid Marissa upon the deck "Nejin please check for wounds. I can't have my new crewmate hurt when we reach fishman island." He turned to Marissa "Yes I was a prince and now I'm not. Its a long story. One which I don't want to repeat." Namor didn't want to come off as cold to her, but discussing his past was hard for him. He knew that Marissa would find out anyway once the they reached the island. Namor doubted that anyone forgot about what he did. He turned to Griem "Please throw our stow away "Whirlpool" into the brig. We are going to need him later."

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Greim didnt like Craig saying things like that, he didnt know why.

"Of course youre a beauty Miss Marissa, I havent seen any mermaid that is more beautiful than you, maybe because I havent seen any other mermaid.- Greim laughed.

Then Namor asked him to take the unconscious Whirlpool to the brig.

Greim nodded.

"Ok, Captain, I'll be right back."

Then Greim picked up the fishman with both hands and put him on is back, carrying him to the brig and closing it, leaving him trapped and unconscious. Then Greim walked back to the deck and sat besides Marissa.

"How is your tail doing?" -Greim asked, worried for Marissa.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 am

Marissa's brow arched at Namor's words, realising that she had said something wrong and fell silent, hoping that she hadn't hurt his feelings somehow.
She winced, stretching out on the deck when she was set down and saying a quiet "I understand, Captain. Thank you."

The mermaid smiled at Greim when he returned, grateful for the company. "Hello, Mr Glowheart. My tail?" She looked down at her slightly lacerated fins and gave the swordsman a faint, reassuring smile. "It's still a little sore...but it's getting better, thank you."
Marissa looked to Greim, her own eyes worried. "How are you feeling? You fought very bravely today. Your sword-skills are very impressive."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 am

Greim blushed a bit when he was complimented by Marissa.

"Well..I...am alright I guess, except for this wound."- He showed Marissa the wound on his chest, it was a little deep, but it was just a scratch.-"It's not much. If I got better in my sword skills I wouldnt get wounds like this, fortunately I always bring a bottle of dyctamus solution, which helps to scar the wounds."

Greim took out the bottle of a clear liquid, opened it and poured a little on the wound on his chest. It scorched a lot.

"Do you want me to put some of this in your wound?"- Greim said.- "It is very effective, but it scorches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 am

The purple heart ship was heading toward a large bubble underwater which was fishman island. They had made it after long months sailing toward here. The purple hearts finally arrived in Fishman island with no causalities. Namor couldn't help but be a little excited to return back home. He wanted to show all his nakama all the wonders of fishman island. The ship entered through the bubble finally entering the island slowly docking upon the docks at Coral hill, the port town of fishman island where the famed Mermaid Cafe was located. Namor was a little out of touch about fishman island not being here for several years. He needed to catch up on the currents events.

"I'm going upon shore to look for an old friend in the Mermaid Cafe. You guys can come along too. I doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to damage our ship knowing who we are. I only ask that the human nakama stay close to the group, or if you want to go off sightseeing to bring me, Nejin, Bruce, or Marissa with you. Humans aren't too fond around here."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am

Toshiro sighed, "Ah, it's ok. I'm used to not fitting in. Most people don't like me on account of the fact that I turn into a demon. And even when I am normal I have these bad boys." Toshiro pointed to his big teeth especially the rather large canines that protruded from his lip.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 am

Marissa's eyes widened at the sight of the wound on his chest, automatically lifting her hand to stroke it. "Oh no...that horrible, perverted swordfish fishman struck you...you must be in terrible pain..."
She blinked, quickly retracting her hand and blushing when she realised what she was doing. "Uh...I'm sorry..."
Marissa eyed the dyctamus solution with suspicion for a moment and then nodded slowly. "Yes, please. I don't mind the scorching if it'll help my tail heal up faster." She gave him a gentle smile. "I'm a girl who can take a little bit of pain...thank you for your generosity."
And with that, the mermaid bit her lip and braced herself for Greim to pour the solution on to her tail...

Marissa watched as the ship docked into Coral Hill, a few weeks later, her heart starting to thud in her chest. Part of her was oddly happy to be returning to the island of her birth...however terror and anger still hung over her like a looming shadow when she recalled all the horrible memories that the island held for her.
Suppose she ran into one of her cousins? Or her aunt? Or one of the fishman crew who had assaulted her before?
Marissa looked around at the men standing around her- her new Nakama, trying to assure herself that all would be well. She was a changed mermaid now anyway...there was no way that she would allow herself to be dragged back into her former life of slavery and fear without a fight.

She smiled to Greim, the human swordsman whom she had grown quite close to ever since she had joined Namor's crew. "You'll love the Mermaid Cafè, I'm sure, Greim.."
Marissa looked up at Toshiro. "Your confidence is admirable, Mr Umezawa. But, trust me...it's probably best that you have one of the native species near you. The locals can get a little...hostile towards humans..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next