One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:25 pm

((No problem, SK. Smile Welcome back! We missed you!))

Marissa's eyes narrowed at her words, a mixture of insult and disgust suddenly seeping into her skin. "You're a coward..." She looked to Devon and then back to Amphitrite. "How can you say such things? Mermaids are sold as slaves, forced to give their bodies to others against their own will for the sake of greed, lust and entertainment...and you'd give yours willingly to a man of no honour?"
She looked up at Amphitrite defiantly. "Join you? And give myself up to Anchor too?" She looked both horrified and replused. " Never! I'm not looking down on you, Amphitrite. If anything, I pity you. When Anchor grows tired of your looks or just being around you, he'll dump you to find another mistress...mermaids can be just a strong as fishmen and mermen and you need to realise that!"
Marissa scowled. "Namor is no fool. He fights for what he believes in and is loyal to his crew. And Greim is most certainly not weak...not in mind, body or heart...He loves me for who I am. That's all I can ask for from him...If having "it all" means becoming a whore, then you can count me out. I'm happy with being Namor's nakama and Greim's lover...."
Her eyes widened at the shot of the crossbow and though she managed to scoot out of the arrow's path to some extent, the blade pierced one of her most sensitive fins.

Marissa let out a cry but blinked the tears out of her amber eyes and pulled the arrow from her lacerated tail as she glared at Amphitrite and Devon. In her own mind, she had to prove that she was worthy of being Namor's nakama and defend the dojo, her lover, her captain and the rest of the crew as best as she could. "And for the record, you know nothing of me or what I'm capable of...I think that you'll find my body is far from "feeble"...!"

Despite the pain in her tail, Marissa raised her fins and lashed her lionfish spines against Devon as he charged at her, slicing the toxin-laced tendrils down across his chest before he could punch her's.
She drew another poisonous needle from her wrist band and threw it like a dart, aiming over Devon's shoulder at Amphitrite's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:27 pm

When Greim saw his airslash so easily stopped, he smiled when he heard what Marissa was saying and the fact that he had expected that something like that would happen. As so soon as Greim finished with this guy he was going to run to help Marissa. He quickly thought of what to do, he would use two of his newest techniques
He quickly jumped to the side evading what was left of the shockwave.

”Hahaha, dont take me so easily!"-Greim said with a smile and laughing.-"This is for you, Marissa."

Greim kneeled down with his swords in his hands, arms crossing the chest. "Cheetah..." He stood up running with the upward force at Soru speedn making an unexpected and fast close attack to Titan. "... Rampage Slash!"
As soon as he finished, getting close again to Titan, he slashed, spinned and stabbed many times. "Pain Empire!"

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 pm

As Bruce moped around throughout Fishman Island, it became obvious that even the fishman of this island feared him. They were no different from the humans despite how much he hoped they would be. So far there had been only three places out of the entire world of his travels that he actually fit in. One was obviously his home village where he was nothing more than an everyday average warrior. The only problem with that was Bruce had no idea where in the hell his people were. He had been searching for years for them by the time he met up with Namor and Craig. It was sad really, he was taken so young that he couldn't remember how to get back, yet he remembers the place where he lived so vividly.

The second, even though he hated to admit it was back on the Holy Land of Mariejois. Sure he had to fight to the death with others, but no one screamed and ran away when they seen how big he was or that he was a fishman. No, not at all they just attacked him and tried to kill him as he did to them. There was no discrimination just the pure instinct to survive no matter what the cost.

However at this point the final option was Bruce's least favorite, the crew he had been apart of until recently. Namor's words were so cruel, then again so were Bruce's. Their anger could have been devastating if things hadn't turned out the way they did. If Namor and Bruce had got to fighting in the palace, it would have destroyed the entire place. Bruce chuckled to himself as he knew that would only give the people of the island another reason to specifically hate him. With a sigh Bruce sat down on the roof of a nearby building to think what he was going to do next. After a moment or two he could sense the fighting coming from the direction of the dojo. Why did everything in his life turn out like this, did the gods hate him or something? Bruce's gaze shifted from the distance as he took out his bag of energy steroids, he had heard they were bad for ones health. He began to wonder just how bad they were and what would happen to someone that took a large amount all at once.

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Craig grinned flickered as he saw Aqua take out Craig's bullets effortlessly and and the yelped in suprise as he satred firing the strange droplet bullets at him, managing to dive behind some large coral planted much like a tree would, though it didn't last for long as even his cover was riddled with bullet holes and actually collapsed on Craig. "What the hell? How on earth does he shoot water?", he complained as the coral pushed him to landed atop of him, to which struggled away from. "Wait a second, lightbulb!", the marksman said suddenly as he struggled to pick up the oversized coral before managing to toss it at Aqua, the quickly firing his bowguns rapidly at the fishman, hoping that either the arrows would hit, or the coral would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Aqua yelled as the young mermaid whipped her tail against his chest leaving her toxic like spines into him "Ahhh yeah I like when they play rough. When I'm done with you I'm to keep you as my bed wrench. Then you will see how a REAL fishman loves a mermaid. You will never want a human again, but first I have to break you down." Aqua then used Kaimen Wari, a karate chop that could spit oceans as well as the concrete from the ground. He aimed his attack toward Marissa's tail. Then he would them attempt to grab, and hold her so that he could keep her as his slave. Amphitrite was surprised to see that Marrisa had thrown one of her needle at her. This one scratched in her throat. Amphitrite pulled the needle from her throat crying from pain "If you won't join us then you can die with the human." She aimed her bow at Marissa again this time aiming towar her heart.

Titon unexpected of the human's speed was caught by surprised at the human. A mistake he won't let happen again. The human almost hit him with his swords, but used Samehada Shotei which is a plam block to slap away one of his swords. Then Titon used Gosenmaigawara Seiken toward Greim's chest with his free hand.

Aqua splahed more water upon his hands then gripping it like the water was solid. The he launched a mighty torrent of water toward Criag pushing the coral and his arrows as the body of water came toward him "This one is not even a challendge."

Namor then flew out the opposite wall of the dojo falling injured on the ground. Anchor then came out of the fishman relatively unharmed saved for a black eye. It seems like the battle was turning from the purple hearts to the ocean pirates. Namor tried to get up from the ground, but his body was all broken up. "Ha ha ha your captain has fallen. His powers are nothing compare to mine. Watch this!!!" Anchor turned toward Torshio pulling back his fist. He then punched the air cracking it like glass. Then a large shockwave flew toward the demon in the air.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Marissa suddenly felt sick, her amber eyes widening in terror at the prospect of becoming Aqua's personal concubine- a mere sex slave.
She shook her head fiercely, backing away from him. "No! No! Never! I will never give my body to you nor my heart! Never!"

The younger mermaid noticed that Amphitrite had aimed an attack at her chest and Aqua's Kaimen Wari was on target for her tail.
She panicked.
It was a matter of protecting her spines and fins- her vital weaponary and her only means of escaping- or her heart, (that is, the vital organ that pumped in her chest).
Making the quick decision, she hunched over, dodging Amphitrite's arrow and throwing a handful of needles in the older mermaid's direction in a retaliation.

Marissa couldn't clear the fishman's attack quickly enough though and the backlash of the Kaimen Wari struck her tail. She let out a scream of pain as her tail was cut, her long sandy hair whipping backwards as she threw her head back in agony.
With trembling fingers, she went to draw another needle from her wristband- injured or not, there was no way that she would go down without a fight. She coughed, unable to sit up properly and tears starting to form at the edges of her eyes.
Underneath the excrutiating effects of her pain, she silently prayed that her lover, her captain and her crew were alright.

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Nejin only stood there, not knowing what to do. He was mad, he wanted to do something but didn't. He felt useless, he was, without a doubt the weakest member of the crew. Everyone had swords, fishman karate or something to that effect, what did he have? Strength and a heavy ass axe. Nejin watched as the fishmen battled and felt more and more bad about himself. Then, he saw Marissa and the captain go down. He didn't care how hurt he was, if his crew got hurt he would fight to the death. Nejin grabbed his axe off of his back and ran at Anchor.

"Suck five G's, bastard!" he yelled as he swung his axe at Anchor's head
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Greim saw that Titan had blocked his attack by only a little, but he only blocked the attack of one sword, with his free sword, he could still block the attack coming to him.

"Eagle's Grace."-Greim whispered, everything slowed up to him, he thought fast. If he was going to block the punch, it was going to be with his wsword, and Titan WAS going to hit his sword, cause he could not stop his fist flying through the air that fast... so Greim fastly took a flask of venom from his pocket while the sword was holded by his arm and side, poured venom on to it and attacked at Titan's fist, coming off of Eagle's Grace.

"Hebi Stab!"-Greim said as he slashed, blocking the attack and poisoning Titan's fist at the same time.

[ If attack hits, Titan's paralyzis: 2 post before it takes effect]
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Toshiro was stunned as Namor came flying out of the dojo. He barely had time to react as the shockwave sent our by Anchor hit him. The only thing he was able to do was to curl into a ball. As he did so the shockwave hit him launching into a building across the street. After a couple of seconds he emerged from the rubble and smoke coughing a little. He was bleeding a bit bout other than that there didn't seem to be much damage. Toshiro thought to himself. "How could the captain have fallen. This isn't possible! He just has to be resting or something."

Toshiro unslung his Kanabo and advanced towards Anchor. He was going to have to watch out for those shockwaves Anchor could create.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 am

Preforming a strange series of movements that looked to be some sort of weird dance moves. For a fishman of his size this would have be quit the special, for anyone in the immediate viewing area. Despite looking strange, all of the moves seemed to flow together, somewhat like a river would flow down a hill. To anyone trained in fishman karate, they would immediately recognize the form as preparation for an attack. Bruce was sending out small shockwaves in order to place the water molecules where he needed, and wanted them. When Bruce finished the movements he looked towards Anchor and uttered the name of his attack.

"Rain Needles"

Sending out a shockwave Bruce pushed and formed the water molecules he had just gathered into shapes. With the large amount of water molecules he gathered, he finally had enough for his attack. Water shaped like needles and blades of various sizes and shapes all rushed towards Anchor, riding on the shockwave Bruce has created. If the attack hit full on Anchor would be sliced, diced, and stabbed, up into tiny bits of chum.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm

As Aqua easily returned the projectiles, back with another strange water based technique, and though Craig managed to skillfully avoid the many projectiles, a few of his arrows leaving some nasty scratches, was easily knocked over by the strange forceful wave that was created. "Awwww c**p. This guy aint that easy to fight with! This is one of the reason's why I prefer watching." , Craig complained as he picked himself up after the uncomfortable fall, before quickly firing at Aqua and running to his side to fire some more shots, and then get distracted by something which mad him really grin. "Alright! Bruce is back!", Craig exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Devon was too slow to save Amphitrite from the needles which all hit her face causing extreme pain "My face! What did you do to my face?!" Amphitrite yelled at Marissa. "Kill her Devon. She must pay for what she did to me!" she yelled. Devon sadly nodded disappointed that he killed such a beauty "Sorry doll. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Aqua slap" Devon slammed his hands together vibrating the water vapor in the air creating a soundwave to push Marissa into the ground.

Anchor waited just right before his axe to hit him before punching his air cracking as he did. Nejin's axe would shatter as the shockwave would come out and push Nejin into the buildings behind him.

Titan screamed as his hand was cut by Griem's sword. This was the first time he had taken a blow in the entire fight. Titan jumped back to order to deliver his Nanasenmaigawara Mawashigeri. He jumped while turning in the air toward his right hoping to knock him out by hitting in the neck. This attack was a round house kick to face that would surely break his neck if not kill him.

Aqua just spit at the arrows using his skills of fishman karate to deflect the bullets "I'm a sniper too despite using martial arts. Your accuracy is not going to beat me. I can see where your arrows are going hit and deflect them according with my own projectiles.I grow board of playing with you though. Time to die." Aqua ran toward Criag in order to deliver a fatal blow."

Namor got up the ground to see Bruce attack Anchor "Brother,....you came back! I'm sorry for all the things I said." Then he saw Torshio coming from the right and Bruce from the left "Guys watch out. Anchor has the power of the devil. He has eaten the Gura Gura no mi gaining the power to destory the island." Before Namor's could reach, Anchor had already began his attack. He punched the ground using a quake bubble in order to crack the ground beneath him. Anchor fell down the giant dome hole he made avoiding Bruce's attack which was heading toward Torshio. Then Anchor kicked the ground to his left releasing a shockwave in the ground where Bruce stood. A minor earthquake shook the ground Bruce was standing on in order to his footing long enough for Anchor to come up. Apparently Anchor has mastered his df abilities to control how strong his vibrations were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 pm

As Nejin came close, a shockwave erupted from the man, sending him back and shattering his axe. Luckily, he wasn't very badly injured and stood up, but was dismayed to find his only means of attack were gone.

"D-damn it" he said, getting up and grabbing the top of his axe, so he could use it for one final attack.

Just then he saw Devon about to attack Marissa. He took his axe head and lifted it, and threw it at Devon's neck, attempting to decapitate him
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Greim smiled when he saw his poison stab had cut Titan's hand. The poison was already in his bloodstream and it would act fast, in any moment Titan would get paralyzed, but for now, Greim saw that he jumped in the air and tried to make a kick. this seemed pretty strong so Greim put both his swords behind his back and slashed with them parallely.

"Hoemasu Slash!"- As the attack was so near, Titan's leg would kick the slash, that still produced the howling sound but the distance form the objctive was too short to make an airslash.

He looked back at Marissa at the same time, she was in trouble, when this guy got paralyzed, Greim would cut his throat so he could go and help Marissa. Hopefully she was getting help from Nejin.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Marissa's eyes widened and then shut tight as Devon's Aqua Slap slashed through her body and caused her entire form to dig deep into the shattered debris at her back as if she had suddenly put on a hundred kilos of weight.
She managed to curl forward into her tail, luckily causing her shoulder and lower part of her tail to bear the brunt of the attack. It caused her immense pain but, thankfully, she had managed to protect her spine and head.
Marissa winced and sat up shakily, her vision blurry and her head ringing. She could feel her conciousness slipping but she managed to draw a needle once more, preparing to throw it.

Somehow in her distorted line of vision, she caught side of Nejin, slicing into Devon's neck with the head of an axe.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 am

Luckily for Toshiro he was prepared for Anchor to send out another shockwave. As Anchor blocked Nejin's attack Toshiro dodged to the side to avoid the wave. It was this action that saved his life. As Anchor sunk into the ground the rain of needles sent out by Bruce missed Toshrio by a hair's breadth. Toshrio was so focused on Anchor that he didn't notice Bruces attack nearly killing him. He began sprinting towards the hole and just as Anchor surfaced he swung with all his might trying to hit Anchor's chest.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:56 am

Craig squealed in fright once again as the arrows went whizzing past him after they were once again deflected, and quickly reloaded his bow guns. As he looked back at Aqua, he realised the fishman was running in for the kill, to which Craig had another, yet quite risky, idea. Firstly, Craig ran at the man firing a tpoint blank range, but as he got closer, quickly skid pass the water manipulating pirate, quickly firing a pair of well aimed shots at the fishmans legs, before abruptly skidding to a halt, and calling out; "Owww! Skid burns! Skid burns!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Amphitrite looked in horror as her boyguard was once again killed by the purple hearts. Seeing that this battle was going down here fast, She fled from battle before things could have gotten any worse. Devon fell to the ground dead with his rolling off to the side....

Titan's kick and Griem's slash seemed equally powerful despite him being a human. Titan seeing that the battle belonged to the purple heats. He attemped to retreat before he lost "Listen human, how about this? I'll leave the battle right now, and you can go tend to your woman." Titan leaped back avoiding the slash running for his life along with Amphitrite.

Aqua screamed as the arrows hit his legs "Dang you human!" he fell to his knees in pain trying to pull the arrows out. Then he saw his brother, Devon die before his very eyes. Aqua began to cry a little "You killed my brother, You bastards!" Aqua seeing his commardes decided it was best to leave the island before anything should happen to him. Aqua pulled the arrows out from his legs, and fled from the city.

Three of anchor's ribs instantly broke as Toshiro's bow hit him in the chest. He fell down deeper into the dome until finally crashing onto the ground. Anchor began to cough up blood looking upward into the sky "I surrender." The battle was over the purple hearts had won against the ocean pirates.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Having Titan flee like a coward from him, he sighed. Then he turned around, to see Marissa very badly hurt. He ran to her and hugged her saying.

"I am sorry Marissa, I am sorry I couldnt protect you, but I had to finish with that fishman guy."-Then he turned and talked to Nejin,-"PLease! Cure her wounds, she is very badly hurt. My dyctamus solution cant cure all this damage!"

Greim's face reflected pain from seeing Marissa like that, he was sorry for letting her get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:05 pm

The shaking ground caused by the gura gura user and Bruce's own large size proved to much for the giant fishmans balance to overcome. As the ground shook, Bruce tired his best to get his large frame under control, however it was pretty much hopeless. By the time Bruce was able to regain control over his balance, the battle was for the most part over. Half of the foes were already beaten, and the other half has fled like the cowards Bruce knew them to be.

"What now?" Bruce asked looking around. "Are we really going to let him to live, after all they've done." said the giant fishman looking towards their injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Nejin did a small victory dance as he saw Devon's head roll on the floor. Success! He then heard Greim and looked at Marrisa, she was badly hurt. He grabbed a bandage from his pocket and ran to her, and began covering the wound so she wouldn't die from blood loss. He couldn't do much here with all the tremors and such, also with it being a active battlefield. He looked at Greim and sighed.

"I could do more if we had somewhere to work, do you think we could get back to the ship?" he asked in a hurried tone
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Toshiro could not believe that Anchor went down with only one blow. After Bruce asked what should be done with Anchor, Toshiro looked over to Namor. "Its not my decision to make, its the captains."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Marissa let the needle drop from her shaking fingertips, smiling weakly at the thought of the crew having won the battle in the end. She coughed, sitting up a little and returning Greim's hug- her arms wrapping around his torso.
"It's a-alright, Greim," she said softly in his ear. "Y-You fought valiantly, like a true hero. I'm p-proud to be yours...I'm just sorry that I couldn't have been more helpful in taking that v-vulgar fishman down..." Marissa bowed her head to Nejin. "If it wasn't for you e-earlier, I wouldn't b-be breathing now, Nejin-san." She contined to bow her head to him gratefully as he bandaged her, sitting still in full co-operation. "Th-thank you...P-Perhaps you should take a look at Craig-san's skid burns, Nejin-san. Don't worry about me...I-I'm durable enough for such a young mermaid..."
Marissa gave a weak chuckle and a cough.

She looked to Bruce, smiling at the fact that he had returned before looking to Toshiro and nodding. "Yes...that would all be up to Captain Oceanus..." She looked to Namor expectantly, awaiting orders as she continued to rest her head against Greim's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Namor fell to the ground tired as heck relieved that Anchor was defeated. Though it seemed to easy. Anchor should have put up more of a fight, but Namor paid it no mind. That fight with Anchor had left him three broken ribs in his gut from taking a shockwave inside. Peace and finally been restored at last. The royal guards had arrived arresting all the ocean pirates including Anchor. Triton apprenhended Anchor personally "You guy are going to jail for a long time." Anchor snarled as he was placed in seastone cuffs. The ocean pirates were then placed in caged carriages heading toward the palace.

Namor just laid on the ground "Let them handle it. We did our jobs. Thanks guys. Whew, Nejin I think I might need some assistance here. I can't feel my legs ha ha ha. You hear that sis? Your problems are over." The royal guards then picked Namor as well as Marissa in order to take them back to palace for medical attention "The queen has declared that her royal doctors will treat you both, and will spare no expenses for your recovery. She said she wouldn't forgive is if we let anyone of you die. Come men lets get them to the emergency rooms quick!" They loaded them into the carriages riding back to the palace for treatment.

When the crowd saw that the purple hearts defeated the ocean pirates, Mermen and fishman alike ran toward their heroes. The crowd picked up Greim, Toshrio, Nejin, and with some diffculty even Bruce. They threw them in air and catching them and throwing them up again cheering the name of the purple hearts. News of their victory reached to the far ends of the island making the purple hearts known throughout the island.

Meanwhile while the surviving ocean pirates were being imprisoned in the Dungeon....

Anchor laughed in his cell "It all went to plan perfect. Neither did those fools know that Triton was working for me. This was all a trick just to get us into the palace" He wiggled the key Triton had given to him while placing the seastone shackles on him into the keyhole of his restraints . He released his shackles and released his fellow crewmen from their bondages. Torshin said as his captain was released from his bonds "But captain we lost so much men thanks to Namor, and we failed to capture the dojo. How are we ever going to take over the kingdom now? Our numbers are so few, and our territories will surely be reclaimed by the royal guards soon. We have to start all over again."

Anchor just mere grinned "We don't need to take over all of fishman island. Remember the Queen lives just right above us. All we have to done is get to her and our take over will be complete."

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Greim smiled when Marissa rested her head in his shoulder. The touch of her head was very comfortable, it made his body feel like ants running around, and buterflies in his stomach. Greim smiled again at Marissa this time.

"You know that I love you... dont you?"-Greim asked her, but bfore he could get an answer he was picked up but the crowd, whichw as celebrating for their new hroes, the purple heart pirates. Still umping ovr the crowd because of them picking them up, he asked his captain.

"Hey Captain! Shouldnt we go to the palace now? Or at least we should see how our crewmates are going to be treated."- Grim was thinking specially of Marissa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next