One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Greim felt the carriage move, he didn't care a bit. Marissa was all that mattered in this moment. He was a bit nervous when Marissa reacted weirdly when he had said that he loved her. Then she started crying... Oh noo...Greim thought it was his fault, but then she started to pass her hand over Greim's cheek. Greim felt pleasure from the heat in her hand, from being her hand, the hand of the person he loved.

Then Marissa got her face near to his as well, she said: "I love you too...". And then Greim closed his eyes and attempted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Craig grumbled under his breath about the exchange between the the pair of lovebirds, uttering the words, 'shut up' and 'don't rub it in my face', among other more unessceary and coarse words. Man, now I really do wish I called dibs, the first mate thought to herself. To distract himself from his jealouy, Craig turned to his captain and asked; "So boss man, I'm guessing your sister isn't inviting us over for a family reunion, so are we gonna have our heads chopped off? Plus how you know those pirates? And more importantly is your sister single?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Namor turned to Criag while riding the carriage throughout the kingdom "Well I guess I should tell you the story of the ocean pirates first. Back when I was a royal guard, the ocean pirates considered themselves heroes of fishman island by sinking all human ships sailing toward the New World. They considered themselve like some sort of Robin Hood type crew. Back then they didn't seem like a huge threat like they are now but just a couple of young kids trying to cause trouble. King Nerues, at the time, ordered me and some guards to stop the pirates. Well we raid their hideout and Anchor, captain of the ocean pirates, and I had an agreement. He would leave the island as long as I was here guarding it. I guess they came back with a vengence ever since I left this place. As for my sister, I doubt she would chop your heads off. It justs me she wants, but don't worry. I doubt she would want to cause a war with the government by killing me. Her husband king Shelly died a while ago by the ocean pirates, so I guess she is single. I wouldn't try anything though Criag. Unless you want to be a daddy to my nieces and nephews."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Marissa blinked as Greim's lips neared her's, her eyes widening in panic for a moment as she didn't know what to do.
She let out a small, nervous squeak as he moved closer to her but, after sucking in a quick, sharp breath of air and letting her eyes flutter shut, the young mermaid allowed her trembling lips to meet the swordsman's own.

Instantly, the heat rose in her body. She lost all perception of time and place once more and she became completely consumed by the feeling of Greim's touch.
She remained totally unaware of Namor and Craig's conversation in the other carriage, concerned only with the blossoming warmth in her chest and the overwhelming new sensation of being kissed by the man that she loved.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:56 am

Bruce was quiet, he had been ever since the fight with pirates and their pets back a while ago. Even for Bruce's size it was like he wasn't there, but he was the whole time. He didn't see a reason to talk, he was barely able to defeat the seaking back then. Bruce felt so useless, just like he did back when his master was killed by the nobles. With his big size Bruce decided to just go along side the crew. If there truly was a trap laying ahead of the crew it would only serve to fuel Bruce's anger.

"Are we about there yet?" Bruce asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Toshiro laughed at Namor's comment about Craig. "That would be hilarious to see. You should totally go for it Craig."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 am

Namor turned to bruce "We are almost there brother. You should try to relax. You are among friends here." They had arrived in the Ryugu Palace in the smaller bubble that rested upon the bigger bubble that covered in Fishman Island. The Ryuguu Palace was the home to the royal family and symbol of authority on the island. He who takes the palace essentially rules the entire island. Namor had once defended this place with his life. Now he is preparing he conquer it. The palace itself is made up of coral, large seashells, and several layers of bubbles. It was the marvel of underwater architecture. You could see sea kings, whales, and other large fish swimming around the bubble. The carriage stopped in front of the palace. Namor got out of the carriage and looked at the palace "Well Criag, you will have your chance. Inside these walls lies the most powerful person in Fishman Island, my sister, Queen Tsunami."

The royal guards got out their chariots along with their leader, Triton. They each surrounded the purple hearts. "Namor we need to confiscate all of your crew's weapons. We can't have pirates carrying letal weapons in the royal palace." The royal guards began taking the weapons from the purple heart pirates. Many of guards said many slurs against Marissa and Greim, because of their relationship. Interspecies relationships with humans weren't approved on fishman island. A fishmen and merfolk were acceptable, but never a human.

Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Marissa parted herself from Greim's lips for a brief moment to admire the beautiful architecture of the palace, her eyes wide with wonder. Part of her felt like she should be in complete awe and reverance.

Her awe-filled expression remained glazed over her face as they exited the carriage...until, of course, they were surrounded once again by Triton and his guards. She flinched a little, handing over the long combat needles hidden in her wristband but not the one slipped into her cleavage line. She decided that this might come in handy later...and she also felt slightly embarrassed at the idea of having to reach for it.
Marissa frowned, feeling rather vulnerable at the amount of racist slurs even though she was used to being singled out and spurned from previous treatment in her past. She kept her hand tightly in Greim's, glaring up at the guards with defiant amber eyes whenever they looked in her direction.

They could say what they wanted.
Love was love. That wasn't going to change just because she was born to swim the oceans and he was born to walk the earth.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Greim felt Marissa's lips in his after som slight quirking of her. The feeling, the feeling of her, he feeling of their tw spirits getting connected through the lips, as they could get connected through he hands, was bizarre and beautiful. Marissa was the woman, or mermaid in this case- he smiled in the kiss when he realized this- , was the one that he loved. Then Marissa separated her lips from his. Greim breathed deeply, happy with the sensation. He admired the architecture of the palace, it was beautiful. He saw that th guards looked at Marissa and him with hate, he didnt care. He holded Marissa's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Toshiro reluctantly handed over his weapon. "I'm going to need that back after we are done here. I designed it myself."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 pm

On one hand, I could end up with a beautiful queen, on the other hand end up with some nephews, or worse, related to Namor! Craig thought to himself, not sure on what to decide. He then changed his focus to the fishmen and mermen that were looking disapprovingly at Marissa and Greim, which annoyed him, so he stared equaly disapprovingly at them, chanting at each one; "Jerkface." As they arrived at the palace and was asked to relinquish his weapons Craig thought hard before announcing; "Sorry, no-one, and I mean no-one, gets to touch my bow guns! There a present from someone close ya see. Can't just let anyone get there paws on the things." He then crossed his arms definantly and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

Three royal guards placed their tridents near Craig's neck "You will give us those bow guns, or be restrained in cuffs. We can't have pirates with weapon in the palace. That goes for you two human(Greim)!" The royal guards took out the cuffs for Craig and Greim, while taking Toshiro's and Marissa's weapons. They placed the cuffs on Craig and placed them extra tight on Greim "Stay with your own kind human. Let our women alone" one royal guard said. Namor wanted to knock their blocks off but contained himself "Triton you better your pets to be kinder to my men, or there will be a pile of dead guards to clean up." Triton simply said "Enough men! Lets not forget they work for the world government." The royal guards removed their weapons from Craig's neck and took off both of their cuffs. They all apologized for their rudeness. "I will make sure that nothing happens. You can trust me." Namor said. "Coming from the guy who kills his own kin." one guard snarled. The palace doors opened and Triton and his men soon lead the purple hearts inside the castle.

They soon made their way to the throne room where Queen Tsunami and her two children, Nile and Oceanus sat on their thrones. Her royal advisor, Norlen, stood to the left of the queen. Tsunamir was about 15 feet tall easily overshadowing Namor. She sat on her throne wearing her golden crown on her long wavy brown hair. He couldn't feel but a little nervous meeting his sister in so many years. Her cold almost inhumane glare at him was too much for him to look her in the eye. "Hello brother, Seems you have been busy while you were gone. Who are these people?"

((OCC: Oh wow I just realized Tsunami and Marissa are both part of the same species of mermaid.))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Greim got out of the carriage with Marissa, but three royal guys took his weapons and put handcuffs. They put the cuffs extra tight in Greim, Greim looked at Marissa, with fear in his eyes. He didnt want to loose her. The fishmen told him to stay with his own kind. They holded him tightly until Namor told them to be careful, then Triton told them to be careful too, cause they all worked for the world government, and his handcuffs were taken off.

"Can I have my swords back?" -Greim asked impatiently.-"I dont feel secure without them, I am not going to attack anyone."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Toshiro bowed at the sight of the Queen. He was a little conflicted at first thinking to himself, "Ok, so she's the queen so I should bow. But, Namor wants to take over so I shouldn't. I guess the best thing to do would be to bow and then apologize to Namor later if he brings it up."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Craig happily put out his arms to be cuffed, thankfull that he didn't have to surrender one of his last remenants of his father purely because of security protocol, but winced a little as they tightened it a little too much, and glared angrily at the guards that threated Greim about his relasionship with Marrissa and the fishman that insulted his captain. "Don't see why there so uptight about the love birds, I dated a fishwoman once and she didn't seem to eve know about this.", Craig muttered to himself resentfully, as he was led with the rest of the crew to the throne room where Craig first layed his eyes on the queen. Craig's face was a mixture of awe, and delight as he saw Queen Tsunami, his mouth open agape and wordless for sometime before he managed to stutter out; "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-eautiful!", and stared in delight for longer, until his brain managed to catch up with his desires, and blurting out; "Hang on, Namor's sis is big! How on earth could someone small have a rela- Ah, I ment for that to stick in my head." He then grinned nervously and rubbed his neck in an awkward manner, laughing equally as nervous as his smile, and greeting the Queen; "Uh it's nice to meet you your highness, I'm Craig Fleetwood; First mate of the purple heart pirates and also the best marksman and raver in the buissness. Ummmmm well maybe."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Marissa looked up at the guards, her brow arching. "I don't care if Greim is a fishman, merman or human...what matters is that I love him..."
She relaxed a little once they had apologized and took Greim's hands, gently stroking his wrists where they had been clenched by the cuffs. She delicately massaged the area, hoping to relieve any pain that he was in.

The young mermaid quivered, nervous and unsure as she followed Namor to the throne room. She looked up at the Queen, her eyes widening at the sight of the older, taller, beautiful mermaid. What stunned her further was that she and Queen Tsunami, were actually both the same species of mermaid!

Whether she had always hated it or not, Fishman Island was her home and she had been brought up there. As such, Tsunami was the ruler of her native homeland and she felt the need to show some respect.
She dropped forward and bowed her head, speaking to the sovereign ruler in a quiet, rather hesitant voice. "My name is Marissa Mizune, your highness and I grew up in the North Lagoon here on this island- though recently, I've become the navigator of the Purple Heart pirates...It's an honour..."
It felt awkward knowing that her captain planned to take over the island in Tsumami's place- but she decided that it was best to show some reverence for the woman that could potentially have every single one of them killed if she wished it at that moment.

Unafraid of the consequences despite her shyness, Marissa took a hold of Greim's hand and laced her fingers with his, keeping a firm hold on his hand in the presence of the Queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Triton laughed as he stood next to the queen "Like we are going to believe the words of a pirate? You'll get your sword when you are out of your highness presence." Queen Tsunami saw Toshio bowed before her. She gave a small bow before him for being the only one who showed her manners. The Queen nearly shook in her throne when Criag blurted out beautiful. She turned toward the small human. He was quite awkwad and a little strange. Tsunami wondered why did Namor let him become part of his crew. "My name is Queen Tsunami. Nice to meet you Criag." She also spotted another mermaid among them that looked similar to her "Its an honor to meet such a sweet girl like yourself. I'm glad that some of you have manners. R u involved with this human?" Nile and Oceanus swam up to their uncle Namor hugging him tightly "Uncle Namor, uncle namor did you bring us any gifts?" Nile said tugging on his robe. "Yeah Namor did u bring us any treasure from becoming a pirate?"

Namor shook his head "No little ones, I'm sorry. Maybe I can let you ride on my pirate ship after dinner." The little mermaid and merman eyes lifted up in excitement and glee "Really? We get to ride on a real pirate ship!" they both yelled. "Yeah I'm going to be a pirate." Oceanus said proudly. Nile said "You can be some pirate but I'm going to be King of the Pirates like Gollie Roger." Oceanus yelled "Hey you can't become king of the pirates. I want to become pirat king." Nile merely folded her arms saying with a superior voice "No way, I called it first. Besides I'm older than you." Oceanus cried "But you're a girl. You can't become pirate king"

Queen Tsunami yelled "Enough Children! Thats enough, go to your rooms and stay there until dinner." The servants then took the children to their rooms. Tsunami then looked at Namor angrily "Just because you ruined my life doesn't mean you can ruin theirs." Namor looked at his sister "What the hell do you mean by that? It not my fault that you sit on you butt all day while your people suffer." Queen Tsunami yelled "All of this if your fault. My kingdom bleeds because of you. Ever since you murder father, the ocean pirates have been raiding the island. He was the only person wise enough to keep the pirates at bay. Then you abandoned us, and fled like a coward leaving us unprotected from the pirates. I have to take over the kingdom at 18, Namor. I was barely an adult. My husband was murdered by those....All you did was run away causing hell wherever you go. Other fishmen may call you a hero, but you are everything but heroic."

There was a long silence in the room. The tension was so heavy that u could cut with a knife. It was ten minutes before Tsunami spoke again "I'm here to offer you a chance to win the throne back you want so much. I don't want the burden of ruling the kingdom anymore. All I want is the safety of the citizens and my family. Namor if you destory the ocean pirates I will give you my crown as an award. You can have it for all that its worth to you." The queen began to weep softly. Namor's heart nearly broke seeing his sister like this. All this time his life was about stealing the throne. The crew, the adventures, his title, all of it was for this moment. Yet now when everything he worked for has now come Namor didn't want the crown. Tsunami was the right person for the job. She cared for the people and everyone in the kingdom, while all he did was bring it to ruin in the first place. "Sister...I'm so sorry. Can u ever forgive me? If it makes everything right I don't want the crown. I just want your forgiveness." He walked up to the Queen and hugged her tail, since was far too big for him to hug by himself. The Queen wrapped her arm around Namor. "I promise to rid you of these pirates. I promise"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:27 pm

As Bruce listened to the queen he felt rage at her for raising her voice at Namor, his nakama. However as the queen spoke more Bruce found that rage shifting from the sister to the brother. Bruce new Namor had committed some terrible acts in his past, however he had no idea he killed his own family. Not only that, but he left his sister in danger as he fled like a coward. With a huff Bruce turned his back, he was somewhat disgusted with his captain at this point. Bruce would give nearly anything to see his family again, just a short visit would do. It may have been the anger coursing through him, but at that moment Bruce really doubted Namor's ability to lead the crew little lone a whole kingdom.

"Namor, I never realized you were a bottom feeder..." Bruce said as a shot at Namor. "I believe you need to make everything right with your family before you should expect anyone else to call you nakama again." Bruce's anger was apparent as he growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Greim bowed down to Queen Tsunami as the crew was directed into the throne room. His swords had been taken away from him and the guards had refused to give them back until he left the palace, not believing the words of a pirate.

Marissa took his hand and massaged his wrists with her hands, where he had been tightly tied. He left her do that, even tho it wasnt really necessary, it felt good. She said that it didnt matter what race or specie he was, what mattered was that she loved him, Greim's heart gave a jump with that words. Marissa presented herself to the queen, and then took his hand. He holded it tightly, lacing his fingers with her's as she did.

Queen Tsunami and Namor talked for a while, after Namor's nephews came and he said he would left them ride his pirate ship. Greim smiled. But Queen Tsunami didn't approve it, she thought that Namor had done enough ruining the country. At last, she told Namor that she would give him her throne if Namor got rid of the Ocean pirates. Greim was shocked, but Namor refused the throne and hugged her sister, saying that he would still get rid of the Ocean Pirates. Greim didn't make a sound, he just nodded and hugged Marissa.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Marissa nodded, a little hesitant but her hand still firmly clasped with Greim's as she looked up at Queen Tsunami. "Yes...Greim and I are involved, your highness...I..." She blushed, slightly intimidated by the Queen's gaze but at the same time, feeling a little more at ease due to her kind greeting. Also, the swordsman's presence at her side gave her courage. "I...I love him..."

She couldn't help but smile slightly at Nile and Oceanus' cuteness. Their childlike innocence was admirable in such hard times, a world run by fear and lies.
Marissa blinked at Tsunami's tale, suddenly feeling even more similar to the older, regal mermaid. She felt tears sting at her own eyes and a clench in her chest at the sight of the Queen crying. Marissa knew the pain of losing loved ones, having people whom you trusted hurt you and being forced to fend for yourself at a tender age with no one to turn to.
She watched Namor try to comfort his sister and her eyes widened when he refused the throne. Had he really just given up on his goals to try and make up for what he had done? He had offered to rid the island of the enemy pirates in order to help his sister and to make ammends.
Maybe he wasn't the kind of "bottom-feeder" that Bruce was now growling about him being. Then again, she could see where the fishman's anger was coming from.

Still, she said nothing, waiting for Tsunami and Namor's responses and hugging Greim in return. She gently draped her arms around his neck, her head buried in his chest, letting his warmth comfort her.

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am

Toshiro let his face erupt in a large grin. "Finally, some action!" he thought to himself. He still stood at attention behind Namor when Bruce got angry and began to insult Namor.

The grin dropped from Toshiro's face, to be replaced with bared fangs. "How could he say that to the captain?" he thought to himself. This outburst left Toshiro speechless and he just stared at Bruce waiting to see what Namor had to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 am

Queen tsunami looked at Griem and Marissa, and smiled still with some tears in her "Then I only have one advice of you two. Make it last. Love each other for as long as you can despite the prejudice that comes your way. Don't be ashamed to express your feelings for each other. For too long humans and merfolk has had hatred for each other, and I'm glad that you Marissa and Griem are here to break the cycle. Your union is a testament to the future of both species."

Namor turned toward Bruce in anger. He expected this Triton, but never his own brother Bruce. "Watch what you say Bruce. I'm still your captain. I thought you out of all people would understand that we all mistakes that we are not proud of. Its not like your hands are clean either Bruce."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Craig watched in pity as he saw his captain comfort his sister, afterall, she had not only lost her father like Craig had, but also her lover, and also had to carry the burden of being the queen of her people, as well as his dear brother being the one who killed her father, his trademark smile disappearing. For a moment, Craig felt ashamed at their goal of trying to take the throne, but was mixed with shock and suprise as he heard his own captain refuse the offer of their goal on a silver platter, yet somehow pleased. He then watched in even larger suprise at the harsh words that were exchanged between Namor and Bruce, and decided to step in, believing that even the start of an argument between the two could easily turn into a full out brawl. "Cmon you two, don't grab at your friends throat! You've both had it rough, beeing forced to do some regreatable stuff over the years, for yourself or for others, arguing isn't going to change things.", he told them uncharacteristicly seriously, though not really understanding what Namor meant about Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Yeah, you're that captain not some shitty dictator. So until that happens I'll say what I want. Or is that what you really want? To be a dictator and rule over us like we're only mere puppets?" Bruce retorted as if Craig hadn't said anything. "I have made my share of mistakes in the past, but I've never directly harmed someone I considered family!" Bruce growled nearly mad enough to bare his fangs.

Through out he whole conversation Bruce stood in one place. Hi hands at his sides, his grip tightened as the angrier he got. Could his captain be serious, he should have known better than to accuse Bruce of harming his family. If Namor were to make one fowl move against Bruce at this point it would certainly turn for the worse. Bruce could feel the captain's heart rate go up as he got angrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Namor was shocked to hear all this from Bruce...the person who he trusted the most besides Craig. They had been nakama since day 1, and here he is challendging his authority as captain. Namor knew if that he didn't do something he would lose respect from his crew. No one wanted to follow a weak captain. "How dare you?! You have no idea what you are talking about Bruce. How can you say something like that to me? I have taken in you into my crew and even accepted you as my brother and this is how you repay me? You were nothing but a useless slave Bruce. If I wanted to rule you I could do it in no time. It is by my title as a shichbukai that the world government hasn't placed you in chains and that you walk freely. All I have to do is snap my fingers, and you are back to being a slave."

Namor was furious, and couldn't control his anger. He knew he had gone too far, but Bruce started this whole thing. Namor grinded his teeth, and his muscles tightened "You will straighten out Bruce, or face me in combat. I'm the captain of this crew, and I will be respected despite your personal qalms about my past." Then he turned to Craig "And you stay out this. This is none of your business. I don't want to hurt you but this has to be settled right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next