One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh yes my master, you're the oooonly reason I was freed from my captors." Bruce said with a bow. "Bahaha! You're so damn coincided it down right laughable. I had freed myself long before I ever joined with you, I owe you nothing on that front. As far as your tittle of shichbukai, it seems you have also forgotten why you have it. If I remember correctly it was for having the power to survive a battle with an Admiral." said Bruce squinting his eyes.

"Do you remember what happened in that battle? How you got your ass handed to you, how you laid there in that water dying? Now do you remember who saved your ass? Do you? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. You seem to have forgotten why you have the power you do. Without your crew, you're noting more than an above average fishman with an above average greed." Bruce said turning his back to Namor. If Namor wanted to attack Bruce when his back was turned that was fine. It would only show Namor's willingness to depose of those he called nakama.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Namor grew very angry. He couldn't control his rage any longer. Everything just flowed out from his mouth"Don't turn your back on me you bastard! You look at me you coward. You fight me now. Fight me like you fought your master and killed him. There are no grounds you can stand on bruce when questioning me about morality. You are no better than me and even less of a fishman! At least I don't have a noble symbol branded on my skin."

The royal guards and even Triton shook from those words. They feared a fight might come about, and with those two fishmen the palace could get destoryed. Triton ordered his men to surround the two keeping them apart. "Thats enough you two. We got more pressing things to discuss. The ocean pirates are reported to be attacking the fishman dojo. All the members are there even Anchor. Namor if you and crew stop them now. The ocean pirates can finally be defeated, and all of this can end."

Namor took long deep breaths to clam him down "Men lets go. You heard him. One more battle to go and we can save fishman island."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Toshiro had to force himself from doing anything during the argument between Bruce and Namor. He was very thankful that the guards stepped in. When the guards mentioned that the Ocean pirates were attacking the dojo Toshiro couldn't be more excited. "Let's go get them!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:23 am

The whole time that Namor and Bruce fighted, Greim had to hold tightly to Marissa's hands to stop himself from saying anything. Greim had not been present when that admiral attacked Namor and the purple heart pirates, so he couldnt say a thing. However, if a fight started, he was going to jump into it. Fortunatelly, the royal guards stopped Namor and Bruce from fighting, and Namor said that the crew had to move on to the fishman dojo, Greim was happy about this. Even if he was not a fishman, he could incorporate some techniques into his style.

"Ok!!! Lets move it!"-Greim exclaimed with a grinn on his face as he took Marissa's hand to his chest.-"In the fishman dojo I am going to demonstrate my true potential!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Craig pretty much stood in stunned silence, watching in startlement at the argument between the captain and his second mate. After the uneasy moment passed, Craig's usual smile returning little by little, He turned to the Queen and bowed low before her and confidently announced; "Don't worry your highness majesty, the worlds best sniper will take those cowardly dudes in a flash, maybe even quicker!" he then turned to his crew mates and shouted; "Cmon you ugly lot! And Marissa! We've got a nice cold pint and maybe a rave party to look forward to after this! Eh, hopefully. So get a move on!" He then walked up to Bruce and said sincerly, hoping Namor wouldn't pick up what he was saying; "I know you probably want to sit out this one, and maybe want to just go solo for a bit, but, we could really use your help on this one big buddy, plus don't take things Namor said personally, I don't know what ya did man, but you probably had little other choice, same with what happened to Namor." He then started running along about to leave the room, shouting out; "Cmon! Last one there has to pay for the drinks! Ah wait sorry could someone get rid of these fashionable but oh so uncomfortable braclets?", indicating at his shackles.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Bruce turned around to look at Namor when he brought up his old master. If it wasn't for the guard Bruce would have attacked without mercy. With a sigh Bruce turned around and began walking towards the palace gates. "You're right, I did kill my master. I didn't pull the trigger, that was the Tenryuubito. However if I had just let him kill me, chances are he would still be alive." Bruce said looking back. "As far as the noble symbol, I don't have one either not anymore." said Bruce taking off his shirt.

Under the massive amount of cloth there was a scar on his back, it stretched the entire length and width of his back. It was like something had ripped all of the skin off of Bruce's large back at one point of time. Stopping one last time Bruce listened to Craig, his words were the correct Bruce did want to sit this one out and he was going to. "Yeah you're right I do, and I'm going to." said Bruce. Looking back to Namor once again Bruce spoke to him. "I think I 'm going to take you up on that offer. I'll go back to my homeland, I don't care what you do." Bruce said before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Marissa flinched at the exchange between Namor and Bruce, her brows furrowing. It was probably just the tension, she told herself- the tension was putting them both on edge.
However, there was something deep rooted about the way Bruce had accused Namor...clearly something in his past had caused their newest revelation to hit home for him. Marissa swallowed, not knowing where to stand on the argument.
On one fin, she could sympathise with Namor. There were times when she would have gladly killed her abusive aunt, uncle and cousins, had she the skills and the chance.
On the other, however, she could understand why Bruce was so angry when she remembered the love that her parents had shown her as a child and thought of what it was like for her, having to grow up without that love.

She bit her tongue, however and said nothing, smiling at the idea of visiting the fishman dojo and looking up at Greim.
Marissa flexed her fingers against his chest, stroking the skin and nodding. "I can't wait to see your further skills." She shrugged. "I only hope that I can keep up with you all. I've never trained formally before..." The mermaid gave a determined nod. "But if it means taking down those Ocean brutes, then I am all for it..." She added shyly, taking Greim's hand with her other. "And I intend to remain by your side in battle as in training..."

She couldn't help but smile at Craig's declaration and constant energy and enthusiasm. He was trying to lighten the mood and she seriously respected that (even though she wasn't much of a drinker herself). "Yes, that sounds like fun. Doesn't it, Greim?"

Suddenly her eyes widened at Bruce's revelation and his leaving. Her brows furrowed. The mention of the Tenryuubito put her at unease. An incomplete crew left them at a major disadvantage...and she knew from the tales she had heard as a child that a broken nakama could seriously damage the functioning of a crew.
That and she hated to see two men who had been such good friends suddenly torn apart.
The young mermaid knew nothing complete of Bruce or Namor's pasts but she knew enough about the situation and turning to her crewmates, she asked. "Should I go and talk to him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Namor snapped "You will do no such thing Marissa. If he doesn't want to be apart of this crew then let him go. I will not accept him back unless he comes on his own accord and asks to be accepted back." He took a deep breath and said with a softer voice "I'm sorry Marissa. Forgive me. This journey has been a lot on all of us." Namor lead his crew outside the palace which the royal guards released them from their bonds, and gave them back their weapons. He got on the carriage awaiting his crew to join. Namor knew where the fishman dojo was. It was where he was trained by Master Orion, the strongest fishman on the island.

Meanwhile in the fishman district....
Anchor watched as his men Stormy, Sandy, Ottoman, Sharptooth, and Ringmaster were all defeated by Master Orion. Most of his were defeated by just one fishman. Orion stood out his dojoi angry "You should known better to attack here. This dojo has been the santuary for fishman who want to better themselves in life for generations. This building is the pride of fishman island, and is a symbol of strength within the fishman district. I will not see it all gone to waste by some brat." Anchor pulled back his fist before punch the air cracking it......
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Marissa flinched a little, slightly fearful of angering Namor...yet she still understood his stress and anger, so she decided to smile firmly to him to show him that he was forgiven. "Yes, Captain. I understand. I didn't mean to go against your ethos..."

Marissa took back her needles, slotting them into her wristband and cleavage line, once more. For some reason, having her weapons back gave her a lot more confidence.
She gently took Greim's hand, looking up at the swordsman with a faint smile. "Shall we join our captain?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 am

It was good that Marissa wanted to go with them to beat the hell out of those ocean pirates with them, although it was going to be hard, Greim felt secure because Marissa was with him. Greim looked at Marissa as she asked about going to the fishman dojo sounded fun.

"Yes, it should be fun."-Greim answered her happily.

But then Bruce continued with the argument, saying that he was leaving the crew. And so he did. When Marissa said that she wanted to stop him and Namor told her not to, Greim felt some kind of bad feeling towards Namor for talking like that to Marissa. However, Namor apologized to her, so Greim was releived. Namor then walked out of the palace. Greim took Marissa's hand.

"Yes, we should join our captain."-Greim smiled at Marissa, enjoying her company.

Greim walked with Marissa to the carriages, where they sat in the same one as Namor did.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Toshiro leapt into one of the chariots. It didn't matter which one at this point. He couldn't contain his happiness. 'Finally, a chance to get back at those #%##@$%s for dealing damage to my precious ship. It was brand new and already I have to repair parts of it." At this point Toshiro's right eye began to glow a deep red.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Craig stared awhile as Bruce left, suprised that the fishman had decided to leave the crew, and secretly rather dismayed by this. When the crew formed for the first time, he Namor and Bruce where the first members, not matter how much Bruce denied it at the time, but he couldn't show his feelings in front of the crew, after all, seeing their first mate worried might dishearten them too much. As his shackels where undone by the guards, Craig leapt into the nearest carridge cheerfully, which also happened to be the same carridge as Toshiro, to which he noticed the crewmate's glowing eye and commented; "You really should get your eye checked out buddy, i'm pretty sure it's not supposed to glow like that.", as he sat in his own seat. "Soooooooooo, what ya think of Namor's sis?", he asked, his usual grin widening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Namor whipped the regins of the sharks pulling the carriage toward the fishman district. A few hours later, the purple hearts arrived at the fishman dojo only to see the majority of the ocean pirates already defeated by Orion. The only people left was Anchor, Captain of the ocean pirates, his mistress, Amphitrite, Ocar, and the moshos brothers, Titan, Aqua, and Devon. Orion stood chained in front of the dojo bloody and wounded "Why did my most prized students turn against me?" The Moshos brothers didn't answer him only mocked at his disappointment. "Sensi you are generous to teach us fishman karate. It will come in handy when in taking over kingdom." Titan laughed. "Anchor offered a place in his new empire as lords as the sea. You would only have us waste our abilites as protectors of the weak. What's so hard to believe that we would turn sides?" Aqua added. Devon said "Sensi you are living in the past. Soon the whole world will know of our greatness."

Namor arrived to see in horror to see the strongest fishman island was defeated by the ocean pirates "Orion-sama, what happened to you?" He jumped from the carriage walking toward the pirates. Then Namor saw Anchor his arch nemsis. "Namor, nice to see again, I only wish in better circumstances though. These bastards are planning to take over the dojo. You have to stop them!" Anchor smashed Orion in the face with his foot "Shut up, I heard enough out of you today." Anchor then turned to Namor "Well if it isn't the hero of fishman island? Namor haven't seen you around in awhile...." Namor punched him in the face sending him soaring into the dojo creating a hole in the wall "Crew Save Orin-sama, and destory the ocean pirates." Namor ran inside the building to finish Anchor.

Amphitrite aimed her arrow toward Marissa dipped with poison " I see we meet again. Still being Namor's wrench or have moved on to humans now? Oh well either way you are not going to pass us." Titan, Aqua, and Devon were awaiting for the rest purple hearts to attack.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Marissa's amber eyes narrowed at Amphitrite.
Normally, she would have shyed away from the arrow that was pointing at her, but a silent, suppressed rage was brewing beneath her skin- sparked off by the older mermaid's scathing comment. The mermaid mistress' attitude reminded Marissa of someone from her past.
And the association was not a good one.

"Namor's wench?" she said hotly with a raised eyebrow as her fingers slid to deftly draw a needle from her wristband. "Oh no. You've misunderstood something. Just because I'm on a crew with a number of men...or just because any female pirate is...doesn't mean that I'm sleeping with any of them..." She twirled the needle between her fingertips and stuck it into one of the spines on her own tail, coating it with Lionfish toxins and drawing with out again as she spoke. "Mermaids who would gladly give themselves to any man, simply for power, wealth or pride are the kind of women that give all mermaids a reputation for being "toys of the sea" that can simply be used for pleasure. I'm not like that...unlike you. I've given my heart to a man who loves me that I love in return. If he happens to be a human, then so be it..."
Queen Tsunami's endorsement had given her new confidence and the swordsman at her side, as well as the rest of Namor's nakama that she was now part of, gave her courage.

She raised the needle, her hand still tightly in Greim's. "And I've seen your "fighting skills" earlier. The way you swam from the Mermaid Cafè and all, at the first hint of danger. If you want to hide behind that crossbow and play a game of targets with me...fine. But don't think that I'll be afraid...I'm tired of being afraid."
And with that, the young mermaid took aim and threw the toxin-coated needle- her target being Amphirite's abdomen. Her natural poison wasn't powerful enough to kill- she hadn't turned 18 yet and matured fully-, but it could certainly cause great pain and even paralysis in the right amounts.
Quickly, Marissa drew a few more needles and prepared for a retaliation, giving Greim's hand one last gentle squeeze before moving from the carriage to the ground to help begin an attack on their adversaries.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 pm

When the purple heart pirates got to the fishman dojo, seeing Master orion, who Namor was talking to, and the Ocean Pirates passed out except for some of them, Greim's expression turned to anger for this pirates. And he almost jumped out of the carriage when Amphitrite threatened and insulted Marissa, pointing her spear at her. But Marissa spoke first and she, still taking his hand, used her other hand to take some needles from her fin. As she gave a final squeeze to Greim's hand, Greim let her go. If she wanted to fight, she would be ok, but if the things got out of control for her, Greim would back her up.

Greim walked out of the carriage, drawing his swords from their sheaths and spinning them in his hands. Then he looked at the mermen. he would leave Anchor to Namor, and he was told to either fight or untie Master Orion, he raised his sword in direction to Triton and spoke.

"You. Prepare to die."-Was the only thing Greim said before slashing strongly with both swords in the same direction, producing a vicious airslash and a howl like sound in direction to Titan.-"Hoemasu Slash!"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Toshiro looked towards Craig and shouted, "What!......." he then composed himself and said, "Sorry about that I'm just a little worked up over this. My eye is actually cybernetic and as such I think it glows when I'm angry. The queen seems nice enough and it's good to know that the two of them got beck into each others good graces."

As Namor punched Anchor through the wall. Toshiro transformed into his demon form. With Namor's first command being to save Orion, who Toshiro took to be the fishman tied up, Toshiro flew towards the chained fishman with claws extended.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 pm

As he quickly clambered out the carridge and watch things kick off between Namor and Anchor, as well as the other crew members, Craig stared down the remaining fishmen, and said calmly; "Eh, sorry guy's, I aint all that keen on this whole thing but it's the boss man's orders." He then quickly picked up and loaded his bowgun's and fired rapidly at them.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:27 pm

((Y dau, it seems like Craig is the new captain if you're willing to take over the crew.))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:57 pm

(To be honest I have no idea what I should do now, ummm anyone have any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 pm

((Continue the thread and try to maintain the crew until he comes back))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 pm

(Pleeaseee, tell me that Sorry is going to be back =/ )
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 pm

((He's already back lol))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 am

(Yay cool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:37 pm

((Sorry guys about the leaving part. For those who are still in the Purple hearts I would like to continue the thread if you guy will still rp with me.))

Devon quickly ran toward to protect Amphitrite under Anchor's orders. He leaped toward the needle and caught it just before it hit Amphitrite. She grinned and petted her new bodyguard "You see what I can get from being Anchor's little toy. We mermaids don't have the strength of fishmen, nor the power as our male counter parts. I use my body as a way of getting what I want. You can look down on me all you want claiming you not like me, but in the end I will have it all. All you is a fool for a captain and weak human for a lover. Maybe if you join me I can teach you how to use that feeble body of yours. Then again you might be more trouble than you are worth." Amphitrite fired her arrow toward Marissa's tail fin, While Devon also attacked as well running toward her ready to punch her in her chest. Not only would have to fight Amphitrite but her new bodyguard as well.

"A swordsman's eh? This is going to be interesting." Triton pulled his arm and released a punch using Karakusagawara Seiken. The punch releases a shockwave which slowly stopped the airslash with its delayed effect. Then the airslash was broken apart, and the shockwave would come straight toward Greim if he didn not move. "This is fishman island, boy. You are going to have to do a lot better than that to defeat me."

Aqua quickly poured some water from the water sack strapped on his left side on his arms and hands. He swung his left arm toward Craig releasing dozens of drops of water. These drops with help of some fishman karate were able to act like bullets deflecting or knocking away every single arrow coming their way. Then Aqua swung his right arm shooting dozens of water drops toward Craig in a offensive attack. This drops of water would go through Craig like bullets.

With no one to stop Toshiro, Orion was cut freed by the purple heart. Orion was too weak to get up on his own though and needed help "Please help me demon. I can't move by myself." Toshiro would need to help Orion out of the battlefield unto a safe place.

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Toshiro nodded towards the old fishman. "Very well, the captain said to save you so save you I shall." He then reached down and gently picked up the injured fishman. Walking slowly as to not cause any more injuries, he carried Orion behind some other buildings that were nearby. As he set the man down he shouted, "Help, I need some Help over here there is an injured fishman in need of attention." He then leaned in towards Orion. 'There you go, you should be safe here and help should be on the way. Oh, and don't worry about you dojo. Namor and the Purple Hearts will protect it.'

Toshiro then took off, flying back towards the battlefield that was developing in front of the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next