One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 pm

In all the confusion Toshiro almost forgot something. "Oh, we have to get Orion medical attention I hope someone came and picked him up." Toshiro took off flying towards the spot were he called for help and left Orion.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Marissa's eyes widened as she was picked up by the royal guards, but her panic subsided quickly and she smiled at the sight of the celebrations, even moreso at Greim's words.
"You know I love you too, don't you?" she replied gently, giving his hand a gentle squeeze before looking up at the guards who were holding her- wondering where she was about to be taken. Marissa then looked over towards Captain Namor, who was also injured and being carried.
The queen, as it seemed, had ordered their treatment.
Marissa looked down at her bleeding fins and other open wounds, suddenly content with the fact that she now had time to rest and that they would be treated.
The young mermaid returned her gaze to Greim and kept her eyes firmly on his face, her hand firmly in his. Almost as if she was still afraid to let go, despite her happiness that they had won over the Ocean Pirates (or so it seemed).
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 am

Despite the people lifting Bruce into the air and praising him, he felt uneasy. The crowd was gathering around him and his nakama, this had happened to Bruce before a few times before. However every time before, it was no way a celebration like it was this time. Before it would have ended up with Bruce fighting for his life against terrified ignorant villagers. The more the villagers of Fishman Island warmed up to him the more Bruce's stomach sank. At this point, Bruce began to think it wasn't the villagers at all that made him feel this way. Thinking back Bruce remember Anchor going down with one hit from Toshiro. Even though the foe was laying in a whole and looked to be dying Bruce's instincts were making him shake with the desire to kill the man. At the time Bruce chalked it up to his shark side wanting to chow down. However it was different than it usually was, he felt fear instead of a blind hunger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:30 am

Namor laid on his back inside the carriage along with Marrisa to get medical treatment. His thoughts were on getting better and stronger for his crew. This was the last time he was going to get beaten. Doku had asked should the crew follow them to the palace. "Yes all purple return to the palace. I have some news for you once I get well." He then turned to Marissa "Sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm a bad captain."

When Torshio got to the spot it was already too late. Orion was already taken by Triton and his men, while the crowd was cheering for the apparent capture of Anchor. Triron came up behind him throwing a seastone net over Torshio draining him of his strength and devil fruit abilities. Then he threw him into a carriage delivering him toward the palace where Anchor and his men were waiting. This whole thing was a trap to get all the purple hearts at the palace. Poor Namor didn't even know that he was aiding in his own crew's demise.

There were only three purple hearts left to capture Doku, Bruce, and Criag....

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 am

as Craig was thrown up in the air by the locals, he cheered along with them, as well as posing in mid air as he was thrown and winking to any attractive women. As he landed he walked over Bruce with a huge grin and said to him; "So when's the rave party? Im in the mood for some music and women right about now! Plus I get to prove how awesome I am to the locals!" He was also secretly thought to himself; How did the guards know we had already won? And now that I think about it, how did the locals know? Wierd.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Marissa, as unaware of the Ocean Pirates' schemes as Namor was, shook her head with a gentle smile. "No, you're not a bad captain, Namor. You're a great captain. You tried your hardest to protect us all and that's what matters..." She touched his shoulder. "It's not a mere show of brute strength that makes you a wondeful captain, Namor. It's your kindness and your caring heart. Your nakama appreciates everything you do. Remember that." She dropped her hand and rested back against the seating, sighing, a little upset to be torn away from Greim but happy that she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Greim who was in the air, got out of the crowd, looking for Craig. When he sighted him, he approached Craig and spoke to him. Greim loved women, but Marissa was his girl, and he wasnt going to betray her. Greim touched Craig in the reminded him.

"Hey Craig, we should go to the palace, we can have a party when we are all together again."-Greim said, remembering Namor's words. -"Let's go and call Bruce so we can go to the palace."

Greim smiled at Craig, trying to make it like a depressing smile, because Craig wanted to be with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 pm

"I'm not interested in any type of party." Bruce said staring at the castle. "I'm going, to meet up with the rest of the crew at the castle." said Bruce walking away. The air was still and stale like there was something not quite right, even with the happy villagers. In this type of situation it might have been smart for Bruce to have stayed with Greim and Craig, but he was only thinking of the crew that had already been taken to the castle. The closer Bruce got the worse the sinking feeling became. "What is that matter with me? Why do I feel like such a damn coward?" Bruce asked himself. "Could it be, I'm afraid Namor wont accept me back to the crew?" Bruce thought trying to explain the feeling he felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Namor smiled with a tear coming down his cheek. For the first time in his life Namor felt accepted into a group he could call his own. These people really cared for him with nothing in return. Namor released he doesn't deserve to be their captain. They deserved much more than he could provide, yet they still call him captain. "Thank you" Namor managed to muster. When both of them arrived at the palace. They didn't receive a good weclome. The guards immediate put them into cuffs and dragged them into the dungeon locking them into one of the many cages. "What the hell is the meaning of this?! Why are you keeping us here?" Namor demanded struggling with his chains. They bounded Marissa in the same fashion too so she couldn't escape. Anchor then appeared right behind the guards "Just when you think your problems were all over. Brah ha ha ha you guys honestly thought that one blow will finish me? I have been trying to get inside the palace for years, but never had the opportunity without raising an alarm. The first time we came here I lost a lot of men, but thanks to you Namor and nice recruitment of Triton I'm now able to take the throne. I wonder how your sister's will look when I kill her children first and make her watch before finishing her off." Namor ran into the bars "You leave them alone you bastard. I'll kill you I swear on Posideon I'll kill you." Anchor punched him with a quake punch in the face sending Namor across the cell into the wall "You can't defeat me with my Gura Gura power. I'm invincible. Brah ha ha ha!" Anchor's men then shoved Toshiro inside the cell with Namor and Marsissa still with the seastone cuffs on him. Anchor then left with his men to kill the royal family.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Marissa let out a scream at being grabbed and clamped in seastone handcuffs. She winced as she was thrown into a cage in the palace dungeons with Namor, Toshiro joining them only moments later.
She shrieked, horrified at the revelation of Anchor's intentions.
"You monster!" she screamed after Anchor. "You unbelievable MONSTER! Don't you dare hurt them!"
The little mermaid slumped back against the bars of the cage, her chest heaving. "We have to get out of here..." She looked to Namor and Toshiro, suddenly realising something. "They didn't take all of my needles...Do you think that it would would be possible to pick the locks?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 am

Craig sighed as both Roko and Bruce wanted to go to the palace, which he then shruged and replied; "Eh, guess we might as well head over there then, wonder why everyone rushed over there so quickly?" He then ran after Bruce, shouting to Roko; "Cmon man! Last one there is a ocean pirate!" he said with a mischevious grin, and looked up at Bruce as he ran backwards for a few moments and added; "That goes for you too big man!", before turning round and sprinting in the direction in the palace.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:47 am

(Why does everyone get my character's name wrong? Its GREIM!!! Not Griem or Doku or Roko! Come on! XD)

Greim smiled when Craig took things so maturely and decided to go to he palace with them, but of course Craig ran saying: The las one is an ocean pirate! Greim laughed a lot with this and started running behind Craig in direction to the palace. With his training and adopting styles he had also copied some soru from the marines, as some of his techniques demonstrated, so he was running now faster than Craig, passing him, still running in direction to the palace.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:14 am

(lol soz man)

As Craig was grinning to himself as he was in the lead, he suddenly looked in shock as Greim sped past him inhumanly fast, before shouting out after him; "Oi Greim! Using Soru is cheating you dirty b***ard!", in mock anger, and comcily shook his fist at him, before thinking to himself; Oh wait, Bruce takes at least ten steps for every step I do! I'm gonna have to up my game! Craig then strained himself to run at an even more faster pace, shouting back to Bruce; "Ha! Sorry big man, looks like your gonna be the one with the forfeit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm

((OCC: OK I'm ending this thread in sort of a cliffhanger, so that we can finish the fishman island thread with steel. I'm just going to have the crew captured for the moment. So we can all break out and meet steel later in the next thread. Sorry if this is confusing.))

Namor crept toward marissa revealing his sharp teeth to her "Don't move a muscle." In one bite namor didn't even manage to dent her chains off shattering his teeth in the process. A new pair then grew soon afterwards. Namor turned toward marissa "I don't think your needls will work no offense. These chains were meant to keep even fisman like bruce in check. Our only hope is that the others come to save us."

Outside the palace......

Anchor reveal on a network broadcast that he had taken over the kingdom. On the screen he was wearing the crown with the queen and her children wrapped in chains in the background "Citizens of fishman island, this marks the begining of a new era! I have Anchor, former captain of the ocean pirates have now become your new ruler. I have captured your former queen and even your so called hero Namor the shichbukai as testament of my power. As first order of my rule I annoce that all humans are banned from fishman island. Two that all remaining purple hearts be excuted on site. Three that everyone swears loyalty to me. Any failure to comply to these laws will result in the death of the queen and her children" the transmission was cut. With that all citizens quickly attacked the purple hearts imprisoning them in the cells. Not even bruce could defeat an entire population.

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9