One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Namor was waiting on the royal ship along with his sister Queen Tsunami for the purple hearts in fishman island. Today was a special day. The royal family of fishman island was on their way to reverie to discuss the relocation of their people to the surface. This was a very important meeting that determined the fate of all the citizens. For the first time in history humans and fishmen could actually coexist underneath the sun. Namor himself was silent and especially nervous. This meeting had him standing next to his sister in a cold sweat. Tsunami tried to think of something encouraging to say but all that came up was a question "There is nothing to worry about. I mean the worst they can say is no right?" Namor didn't even turned to notice her "This meeting could potentially end us all, and I will have no power to protect us if it comes to that." Tsunami just turned back awaiting for the purple hearts.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm

From deep within the deep blue, bubbles could be seen rising up, making their long journey from the bottom to the surface. The bubbles multiplied as the ship of the Purple Heart Pirates made its way towards the royal ship. Bubble coated it was fit for underwater travel with its mixed fishman and human crew. Few crews like the Purple Hearts have ever existed, for this simple fact that humans and fishmen have raging fears of the other species. Most of the time it's because one has little no knowledge of the other. The rest of the time their view had been soiled because of that one jackass out there that did something terrible like murder their parents.

Bruce a giant ass fishman, and the captain...or rather ex-captain or maybe soon to be ex-captain of the Purple Heart Pirates sat aboard the the large ship. He watched the previously mentioned bubble floating to the surface. His mind couldn't help but compare them to what the fishmen and merfolk of fishman island were going to be doing soon. Well that was if everything went alright. Soon Bruce and his former/current/soon to be captain would be reunited once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 am

Namor could see that his former ship making its way to them. The purple hearts were on their way. This relieved Namor. Not only would he have back up, but he could also see his old friends again. They would need the support of all them if this was going to work. Namor looked at his sister placing his hand upon hers for support "It will be okay." The coating of the ships would soon merge allowing for both crews to interact without drowning. The amino knights soon took their positions. Just because they were close friends of Namor and saved the kindgom doesn't mean they weren't dangerous. They held their weapons ready to attack if need be. Namor just snarled "Put your weapons away. You couldn't harm them even if you tried."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm

As the Purple Heart Pirates ship grew closer to the royal family of Fishman Islands own ship, Fleetwood Craig was getting excited beyond reason, almost bounding around the ship in anticipation, and bumping into Bruce's leg, bouncing off and rolling along the deck before leaping back up on his feet, with the sound of his sandals slapping against the wooden planks.
"This is gonna be freaking awesome Bruce! I mean, when was the last time we same Namor? Like, in forvever! Were gonna party so hard! Im gonna drink him under the table and show those ammo knights who a human dances! Plus we'll get to see that lovely sister of his! Ah, that Queen Tsunami's a lovely girl, be great to see her again, and maybe see her dancing! Heh, maybe I'll find a nice mermaid that'll wanna spend some quality time with the Purple Hearts first mate. Though I bet you'd rather have some nice little alone time with Tsunami, 'ey Bruce? You'd be a good match you two. Hehehehheheehe." The marksman babbled enthusiasticly, and began nudging Bruce's ankle with his elbow. Craig was very much like a hyper puppy or drunkard being told it was now happy hour at the bar.
"Man, I know I said this last time, but Fishman Island is awesome!", he chuckled before turning to Bruce and slyly saying; "But I bet you think its mor ethan that since Tsunami's here, 'ey Bruce?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:27 pm

"It'll indeed be great to see our old captain again. This will be an opportunity of a lifetime so remember to soak it all up while you can." Bruce said to the crew more so than to Craig. "However, I'm sure you wont have a problem with that." said the captain as he looked down at his firstmate. With a smile and then a chuckle that soon turned into a choke, Bruce's reactions changed the longer his friend talked. "The queen and I? WHAT? That would never happen; I'm the captain of a pirate crew and she's the leader of a nation. We wouldn't exactly mesh to well." Bruce said as he imagined himself at a formal event in a suit and tie. Caught in his daydream, Bruce only caught part of what Craig was talking about next. "Yeah that place really is special, a home for fish and mer-folk alike....wait....you're still on about that?" Bruce retorted with a snort when he heard Tsunami's name come up again. "Grrr, can you imagine the looks I'd get if I was at one of those formal dinners dress in a suit?" said the captain as his cheeks began to show color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 pm

The bubble coating of the ships began to merge together allowing both crews to pass on each others ship. Queen Tsunami couldn't help but smile seeing her champions again. She had owed them a dept that she couldn't possibly pay back not even if she gave them all the treasure in the seas. If it wasn't for the fact they were pirates she would have made them soldiers in her royal army. The soldiers held fast for their weapons pointing them at the pirates ship.

"Don't lower your guard! Just because they are fishmen doesn't mean they aren't dangerous!"
"Brethern or not they are still pirates."

It seemed the royal guard wasn't even listening to Namor. Being once a soldier himself, Namor could understand their caution toward pirates. Their sense of duty and loyalthy would get them killed though. Even the weakest member of the purple hearts could prove forminable to the royal army. Namor just grinned watching his former comardes about to fight each other. He couldn't honestly help either one without betraying the other. Then Queen Tsunami spoke up.

"Lower your weapons now. These men are not our enemies. You will treat them like my honored guests."

"But...Queen Tsunami-sama"

"You heard what i said"

The soilders put their weapons away and awaited the purple hearts to board.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Bruce could sense the tension coming from the other ship, their soldiers were on edge as if ready to attack. Normally when this occurred, Bruce would be prepared to fight or take this as some sort of ambush. However he knew Namor as well as the royal family were on the ship. It was only natural for their soldiers to feel that way. After all the Purple Hearts were pirates no matter what way you looked at it, and pirates would be pirates and do all sorts of pirate like things. Once the bubbles had connected enough, Bruce from his ship to the one occupied by the soldiers. While they were distracted by the queen Bruce took one of the spears from one of the solider on the front line. With the spear in hand the massive fishman used it for a tooth pick as he walked towards Namor and Tsunami. Looking down Bruce flashed his many large sharp teeth with a smile. "Thank you, friend." he said without missing a beat. "Queen-Sama, Namor." Bruce said with a nod of acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am

Craig chuckled at Bruce's embarresemnt at hi suggestion of romance, and nudged him before stating, "Well, this will definetly be one of heck of a aprty, they even brought there military with em!", as he indicated to the royal troops with his thumb.
As the two ships finally ended up alongside eachother, Craig folowed in suit with Bruce and giggled uncontrolably as he picked his teeth with a stolen spear, his eyes watering in a merry fasion and patted the unfortunet troop on the back, telling him jokily; "Ya gonna need a bigger toothpick to whack this guy with buddy, maybe you should bring a big brush and some floss next time!"
He then turned his attention to Namor and Queen Tsunami, quickly sprinting over to them and shouting out cheerfully; "Well, well! If it ain't my two favorite faces on fishman island! Looking gorgeous as ever Tsunami! Found a king yet? Hows the kiddies holding up? And Namor my man! You been working out? You look like you been working out. Been busy with that dojo of yours? How about giving that kung fu stuff a rest for a bit and hitting a few clubs while im here eh? Bet ya still cant beat me on the dance floor!" He eventually skidded to a hault, ending just a few feet away from Bruce's big toe, his sandals making an unpleseant screech as they scraped against the ship's deck, his pink baggy silk shirt flapping slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am

The soldiers of the royal family trembled as Bruce stepped on the ship. They have never seen such a giant creature before. His size was greater than Queen Tsunami's. He even picked up one of their spears and used it as a toothpick. Then the smaller human even made a joke like this kind of stuff was normal. Clearly there was more to this crew than meets the eye. With the purple hearts aboard, the crew immediately began to set sail to the surface. There were on their way to the holy land. Somewhere that no free fishman had ever gone before. Namor and Tsunami both smiled at their guests.

"It brings me great joy to see that you two could accompany us on this trip especially you Craig. Your charm could soothe even the coldest of mermaids. Yesh unfortunately ruling the crown alone has given me little time to start dating, and the children are growing up so fast that it leaves me tired at the end of the day. Namor tries his best to best uncle, but even he gets tired chasing the children up and down the ocean floor" Tsunami giggled.

"Its not my fault. Those two have lots of energy for such small children. They could out manuever an entire school of flying fish. It doesn't help that they are merfolk." Namor said blushing red in embrassment.

Namor looked at his former commardes with pride. He didn't know what to say to them. Of course Craig was there to break the awkwardness "I had to sell the dojo unfortunately since I moved into the palace. I'm the head of security for the entire kingdom now. I train and teach the soldiers you see now for combat against pirates. Although it gets pretty boring since Iken took the island as his. No one bothers us fishmen no more. Hahahaha its a bet Craig but the loser has to pay for the drinks for the entire bar."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Craig giggled at the fact that Namor, the great Shikibauchi fishman and former captain fo the Purple Heart pirates, was slower than his nephews, taunting his former captain; "Sounds like the future royalty's gonna leave ya in the dust Namor!" He then blsuehd a little and rubbed the back of his neck, before simply telling Tsunami; "Aww shucks your highness, ya don't need to be so nice to lil' ol' me! And wierd, you'd think you''d at least have to beat of the mermen with a stick, though I bet they'd have to go through Namor first, hehehe!"
He then turned to Namor once again, and told him in a geniune and kind tone; "That sucks about your dojo Namor, but ya definetly teaching soilders the right way, sounds like no one is gonna even think about bothering you guys now, plus with you incharge you definetly wont end up in as sorry state as the marines are. Hmm Iken huh? Man that guy got scary strong real quick, im just glad he's still not a cackling type, from what I heard dude's pretty nice." He then grinned mischeviously and added; "As for drinks, I definetly hope your new job means you got a bigger wallet pal!"
He then looked confused for a secind and looked up at Bruce before asking; "Hold on a second, as much as I like Fishman island and seeing old friends, and especially like looking at Tsunami, why are we here? I doubt we'd come all the way merely so the press have an excuse to complain about goverment management. You know, with a more valid reason than the usual junk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)   Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Future of Fishman Island (Purple hearts only)
Page 1 of 1